The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S24 One World Ep. 3 Love/Loathe Lis..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Aruba 3400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-03-12, 08:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: S24 One World Ep. 3 Love/Loathe..."
I'll address Jay first.

When a majority of a tribe congregates and you are not part of that congregation, wandering over toward the group is more satisfying one's curiousity as opposed to "strategy." It's a common occurance in Survivor and in an overwhelming majority of the time the group either changes the subject or scatters to resume the discussion at another time when the non-alliance tribemate is gone.

This didn't happen when Jay approached the Misfits. So, in my opinion, there's no "strategy" to "admire." I'm just surprised at the Misfit's easy acceptance of someone who was a solid member of the Frat Pack and it would suggest Jay appears to be an approachable individual that most people are comfortable with. That's what I'm crediting him for in my ranking.

In this episode I would consider that more of a recruitment by the Misfits as opposed to Jay riding coattails. In fairness, I'll have to watch Jay for a few more episodes before I put that tag on him.

My appreciation of Troy is in the final words of my assessment of him: "He came to play the game." That's the main reason I ranked him high for this week.

After explaining my feelings on the subject of "lying" you might not be as surprised as you originally thought.

Not only in Survivor, but also in life, I feel there are two types of lying. 1) There's the lying that someone initiates with the sole intent for deception/backstabbing. 2) There's lying as a "defensive mechanism" when someone is pressed between a rock and a hard place and lies to get out of a jam.

Clearly Troy made Matt feel safer than he should have thinking Troy was with him which resulted in a blindside;, but I don't know as a bonafide fact how that came about? Did Troy, TOTALLY on his own, approach Matt and tell him he was on his side for the sole reason to fatten him for the kill at TC? Or did Matt, realizing before TC he did not have the numbers, approach Troy for his support? If it's the latter, Troy would have two choices: 1) Tell Matt, "I'm already in an alliance with the Misfits, so sorry dude...you're dead meat." Or tell Matt he's with him to get Matt off his back and not put a target on himself.

Because I don't use Spoliers to be a "smartypants" my rankings and assessments on players are based on what I know. And when you don't know, it's only natural to give the benefit of the doubt to people you like and not to those who have shown a history of having characteristics you dislike. I know that's not always "fair," but it's human-nature.

So I hope you still "like it" with much of the "surprise" factor now removed. lol

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S24 One World Ep. 3 Love/Loathe Lis...   Aruba     03-02-12       
   RE: S24 One World Ep. 3 Love/Loathe...   michel     03-02-12     1  
     RE: S24 One World Ep. 3 Love/Loathe...   Aruba     03-03-12     11  
   RE: S24 One World Ep. 3 Love/Loathe...   iltarion     03-02-12     2  
     RE: S24 One World Ep. 3 Love/Loathe...   michel     03-02-12     4  
         RE: S24 One World Ep. 3 Love/Loathe...   iltarion     03-02-12     6  
         RE: S24 One World Ep. 3 Love/Loathe...   Aruba     03-03-12     9  
             RE: S24 One World Ep. 3 Love/Loathe...   iltarion     03-03-12     10  
                 RE: S24 One World Ep. 3 Love/Loathe...   Aruba     03-03-12     12  
             RE: S24 One World Ep. 3 Love/Loathe...   michel     03-03-12     19  
                 RE: S24 One World Ep. 3 Love/Loathe...   iltarion     03-04-12     20  
   RE: S24 One World Ep. 3 Love/Loathe...   Toban     03-02-12     3  
   RE: S24 One World Ep. 3 Love/Loathe...   iltarion     03-02-12     5  
     RE: S24 One World Ep. 3 Love/Loathe...   Aruba     03-03-12     13  
         RE: S24 One World Ep. 3 Love/Loathe...   iltarion     03-03-12     14  
             RE: S24 One World Ep. 3 Love/Loathe...   Aruba     03-03-12     15  
   RE: S24 One World Ep. 3 Love/Loathe...   dabo     03-03-12     7  
   RE: S24 One World Ep. 3 Love/Loathe...   SpotTheDiffference     03-03-12     8  
     RE: S24 One World Ep. 3 Love/Loathe...   jasonkola     03-03-12     16  
   RE: S24 One World Ep. 3 Love/Loathe...   Jims02     03-03-12     17  
   RE: S24 One World Ep. 3 Love/Loathe...   michel     03-03-12     18  
     RE: S24 One World Ep. 3 Love/Loathe...   dabo     03-04-12     21  
         RE: S24 One World Ep. 3 Love/Loathe...   michel     03-04-12     24  
             RE: S24 One World Ep. 3 Love/Loathe...   dabo     03-04-12     27  
             RE: S24 One World Ep. 3 Love/Loathe...   iltarion     03-04-12     28  
                 RE: S24 One World Ep. 3 Love/Loathe...   dabo     03-04-12     29  
     RE: S24 One World Ep. 3 Love/Loathe...   iltarion     03-04-12     22  
         RE: S24 One World Ep. 3 Love/Loathe...   michel     03-04-12     23  
             RE: S24 One World Ep. 3 Love/Loathe...   iltarion     03-04-12     26  
             RE: S24 One World Ep. 3 Love/Loathe...   SpotTheDiffference     03-04-12     30  
             RE: S24 One World Ep. 3 Love/Loathe...   Aruba     03-04-12     31  
         RE: S24 One World Ep. 3 Love/Loathe...   dabo     03-04-12     25  
             RE: S24 One World Ep. 3 Love/Loathe...   michel     03-04-12     32  
                 RE: S24 One World Ep. 3 Love/Loathe...   iltarion     03-04-12     36  
                 RE: S24 One World Ep. 3 Love/Loathe...   dabo     03-05-12     37  
   RE: S24 One World Ep. 3 Love/Loathe...   milkachulina     03-04-12     33  
     RE: S24 One World Ep. 3 Love/Loathe...   Toban     03-04-12     34  
     RE: S24 One World Ep. 3 Love/Loathe...   iltarion     03-04-12     35  
         RE: S24 One World Ep. 3 Love/Loathe...   dabo     03-05-12     38  
             RE: S24 One World Ep. 3 Love/Loathe...   milkachulina     03-05-12     40  
                 RE: S24 One World Ep. 3 Love/Loathe...   iltarion     03-05-12     41  
   Tallies   dabo     03-05-12     39  
   RE: S24 One World Ep. 3 Love/Loathe...   Belle Book     05-26-12     42  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •