I'm Back...but won't say "better than ever"...I'm the same old me. Hope we have decent participation.
1) SABRINA - Easy #1 after the first episode. Move over Russell...you'll have to share your seat with someone else who can find a HII without any clues. Giving the idol to Colton was the obvious choice, yet discussing the strategy with him on how to use it shows she came to play the game. Also got a kick out of calling out the "Frat Boy Alliance" when walking past the buff guys.
2) CHELSEA - It took Rocky Balboa several weeks of intense training under Mickey's tutelage to catch one chicken, but this "country gal" snatches two in the same day. Only negative is showing a bit too much despair for my liking at TC.
3) JAY - Fire (who had it and who didn't) was the main focal point in this season's premier--a focal point that would not have been possible if not for Jay. Thus his high ranking this week.
4) LEIF - I'm digging this little dude. Despite his peculiarity I think he'll be able to fly...ahhhh, make that walk, under the radar and be OK deeper into the game.
5) "TROY"ZAN - He's in my top five mainly for stating he won't cave into any skank trying to strut her stuff. That scores major points with me. His pole dance suggestion had me laughing the hardest last night. He'll stay safe in an all-male tribe, but if they switch things up, he'll have to tone it down.
6) CHRISTINA - When it became apparent that Alicia's booty failed to obtain fire, Christina's brain was successful. Unfortunately for her that raised Alicia's ire and now puts her at risk, but kudos for telling the skank to shut up.
7) MICHAEL - Only reason he's this high is for making the first "game on" move of the season when stealing the women's supplies. It wasn't original for Survivor, but it was the first this season.
8) MONICA - Not much happening in the premier for my preseason fav. Had to drop her for that fake "hand over the heart" gesture when finding out Kourtney broke her wrist. Who's kidding who...all the women are more happy about getting a free pass than being concerned about Kourtney's welfare.
9) KIM - Seems to bond well with the girls, and I could see her fitting in well with the boys. But as I stated a few times before...that darn annoying giggle!
10) BILL - BAAAAD Billy, falling asleep on your shift to watch the fire and allow the girls to steal an amber.
11) TARZAN - Minutes into the game you let everyone know you want to be called "Tarzan." Yeah OK...that's real smart. Talk about painting a target on your head.
12) KAT - Can't help but think she's a fish out of water, but fortunately she's nice to look at.
13) JONAS - Can't help but think HE'S a fish out of water, and unfortunately he's NOT nice to look at.
14) NINA - What's up with her lips/face? Did she smack her mouth on the cargo net? If so, it's one thing for a tatooed motorcycle freak to spaz out, but for a police officer to fall improperly is inexcusable.
15) COLTON - Congratulations Colton! You're the recipient of this season's "Dumb A$$ Luck" award. You owe Sabrina a big sloppy kiss, but you made it quite clear to all that would gross you out. Colton fans will say he "earned" it by bonding with the women. Let's not kid each other; Colton's desire to gravitate toward the women is all about who Colton is. Simply put, he stepped into it.
16) ALICIA - Totally obnoxious. She wants to find a guy who likes her so she could play him. She won't find a MAN who will LIKE her. The best she can hope for is to find a HORNY TOAD who will LUST her. She's not close to the best looking girl this season, but definitely the easiest. So I guess that gives her a sporting chance.
17) MATT - I think Matt has the makings of a major dovchbag. A member of YOUR tribe flat out steals their items and you get all whiney about a silly chicken? I was hoping the men would lose the challenge forcing Colton to play his/Sabrina's HII right off the bat. If so, Matt could have been the early casualty.
MEDI-VAC) KOURTNEY - It's bad enough the women can't pick up on Jeff's hint that their supplies are being taken, although not one but TWICE he tells then how to fall on the cargo net and they still don't listen. Kourtney's wrist paid dearly for that. I didn't see her long for the game anyhow so perhaps it was for the best. Now she can erroniously THINK she would have had a chance if not for the mishap.