I watched the first episode on the CBS website, so here is my own love/loathe list:
1. Sabrina -- smart move giving the men's HII to Colton. He's obviously closer to the women than to the guys.
2. Chelsea -- great job in catching two chickens! And you're part of the core women's alliance.
3. Christina -- smart move in making the deal to get fire. Too bad Alicia got the wrong impression of your move.
4. Jonas -- you were flexible enough to make a deal with Christina. That's a good thing.
5. Jay -- you made fire, and that's a good thing. Trouble is, your pride wouldn't allow you to make a deal with the women.
6. Kim -- you're part of the core female alliance, but even in Texas, men wouldn't be as chivalrous as you suggested.
7. Leif -- props to you for helping carry a lot of stuff despite being so small!
8. Monica -- nice job in helping Christina steal the ember. Alas, the fire went out and Christina needed to make the deal.
9. Troyzan -- it's a good thing to know that you aren't real susceptible to flirting.
10. Bill -- you really shouldn't have allowed the women to steal an ember from your fire. Still, there was no harm done.
11. Kat -- you don't know what ambience means? You sure have a lot to learn!
12. Colton -- you may be a fish out of water in an all-male tribe, but the HII will bring you power. Use it wisely.
13. Nina -- you're an older woman and out of the core alliance in your tribe. You need to prove yourself now.
14. Michael -- stealing stuff from the other tribe might not be such a good idea. Allowing pride to interfere is even worse.
15. Greg -- you want people to call you Tarzan? Okay, you're officially a nut!
16. Alicia -- you should have just swallowed your pride like Christina did.
17. Matt -- I can see why Colton would want you out. Also, 4 in a tribe of 9 isn't a majority.
Gonzo: Kourtney. I don't know why you (and a lot of others) didn't listen to Jeff's instructions, but you paid the price for your error. That said, I don't think you would've been long for the game anyway.