1. Sabrina: The star of episode 1. She sounds like a real leader with a good head on her shoulders. Plus she finds herself in the majority alliance on the women's tribe.
2. Christina: Assertive, but in a good way. She got the fire, b*tches...give her a break.
3. Chelsea: Way to go with the chickens. Strong chick, too.
4. Michael: He seems the smartest of the buff guys alliance. Plus he's very hot.
5. Colton: Love to hate him or hate to love him? I dunno. I give him kudos for being open about his sexual orientation right off the bat...that wouldn't be the easiest thing to do with a group of macho men who are strangers. I get why he's trying to bond with the women. Effeminite gay men usually get shunned my the manly men (including by other gays) so it's probably all he knows. Others may see the blatant bonding with the women as stupid but I saw it as inevitable. I'll probably have lots more to say about him in the future but for now I'll rank him this high.
6. Jonas: An underdog. And sane. That's why he's here.
7. Leif: same as Jonas but ranked lower because he had less to say.
8. Monica: sensible and tried to steal the fire. Seems pretty cool.
9. Jay: Yeah he started the fire but whenever he spoke it sounded like he was struggling to come up with a coherent sentence. All I heard was "DURRRRRRRRRR". Ranked this high because of extreme hotness.
10. Kim: not sure yet.
11. Bill: inoffensive. Not sure yet.
12. Kat: Seems cute but out of her league
13. Nina: yeah, what did happen to that face? ugh.
14. Troyzan: Stupid nickname. Clearly has no concept that he has to be nice to the women.
15. Tarzan: Worse stupid nickname. Plus he has a signature yell. Reminds me of that a$$hat Adam from the last season of Big Brother.
16. Matt: Condescending pompous a$$.
17. Alicia: B*tchy hag. And I thought she was pushing 40 rather than the 25 she claims to be.
Kourtney: seemed like she could have been ok but probably would have been an early boot anyway(unless she was saved by a swap or something).