The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath List"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Current Message

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-19-12, 02:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath L..."
Well, look at that, Aruba, Iltarion and I have a few people in common at the top (Chelsea and Sabrina) and at the bottom (Matt). Of course, we would disagree on the two big characters!

Since this is in Bashers, I will start with the stupid ones:

17- Matt: Just like JP Calderon who thought the rest of the tribe needed its strongest members, Matt could be in for a surprise. Making an alliance of 4 in a tribe of nine certainly presented him as a “Dumb Player” just like his demands for an apology. Arrognat and condescending: Pile it on this guy deserves it.

16- Troy: For an unimportant character, Troy was certainly involved in a lot of conflicts. First, his claim to the role of Tarzan over Greg, next, his claim that the women were all talk and finally his role in explaining why they decided to end the challenge and keep the victory. I really don’t think this will be his island.

15- Micheal: So far, he wasn’t identified as the one that stole the axe and he was seen a few times in discussions with the women so he could survive being identified as one of the leaders of the frat boys alliance but move during the scramble was simply dumb.

Then, I will put the bland:

14- Bill: Just like Kat asked when Kim said that Manono was led by Matt, Bill and Micheal, we ask; Bill who?

13- Nina: Even if she had a confessional, Nina didn’t play a role in this episode. It could be that the audience needed to see what happened to her during the challenge to explain an upcoming boot.

12- Greg/Tarzan: His lack of substance makes us think he will be little more than comic relief. Problem is: I didn't laugh...

11- Leif: Surprisingly, this strong little dude wasn’t featured at all. His only confessional served to mock the women. I was expecting more...much more.

10- Monica: Speaking of dissapointment: She was part of the commando to steal fire and she had a chance to talk during Tribal Council. Unfortunately, it showed her as someone who was laughing at a serious problem and didn't know how to fix it.

9- Christina: Her scream to shut up during Tribal Council was a mistake that even Jeff couldn’t understand. By her own words, she was more interested in surviving than playing the game.

8- Kat: She is in a solid position even if she is the weakest of the core 5 and she irritated Alicia. Why did she think Tarzan was in charge?! She doesn't seem to know how tribal dynamics work so it's a good thing she'll be riding coat-tails.

Then I have this character:

7- Colton: Sabrina’s idol should save him for a few days but what happens if he does eliminate one of the big guys? The whole tribe could turn on Colton.

Look at that: We are more than half way through and I'm still on people I either think were dumb or find boring!

6- Alicia: This strong-willed woman is turning into a villain! Her direct approach will ruffle some feathers but we have too many people that try to be PC or that speak in clichés to avoid revealing anything important that I found her refreshing. Now, if only she can say: "I will always wave my finger in your face!"

5-Jay: If Kim reminds me of Danni then Jay reminds me of Brandon. He had a good showing with quite a few confessionals and making the fire was quite something. He shouldn't have been so heartless though because he could need the women at some point.

4-Jonas: He had a very strong opening episode. He was the diplomat that finally brokered a deal between the two tribes. He had a confessional during the opening sequence that delivered both personal development and the promise of being a good player.

3-Chelsea: Despite what could be seen as a bad early decision with the chicken, Chelsea had a strong premiere episode. She told us that she would be loyal to the women’s tribe. This country girl proved to be better than Mariano when it comes to hunting chicken. Will she be able to show him how to win on the first try?

2- Sabrina: We saw her as the leader of the women's vote but Jeff was unable to identify her as the real leader. Under-the-radar leaders like Tina, Chris, Rafe and Todd are often successful. We see a strong woman that gives interesting confessionals and has a good head on her shoulders about the game. She reminded me of Cirie. If only she could giggle!

1-Kim: She was named as one of the stronger women and she is included in the core alliance. More importantly, she was quite level-headed, trying to talk reasonably with the men and telling us that her plan was to lay low. Strong start.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath List   Aruba     02-16-12       
   RE: S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath L...   PepeLePew13     02-16-12     1  
     RE: S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath L...   Aruba     02-16-12     2  
   RE: S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath L...   iltarion     02-17-12     3  
     RE: S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath L...   Aruba     02-17-12     7  
         RE: S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath L...   iltarion     02-17-12     8  
             RE: S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath L...   Aruba     02-18-12     9  
                 RE: S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath L...   iltarion     02-18-12     10  
                     RE: S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath L...   Aruba     02-19-12     11  
                     RE: S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath L...   michel     02-19-12     13  
                         RE: S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath L...   Aruba     02-19-12     14  
                             RE: S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath L...   michel     02-19-12     16  
                                 RE: S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath L...   iltarion     02-20-12     20  
   RE: S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath L...   SpotTheDiffference     02-17-12     4  
   RE: S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath L...   milkachulina     02-17-12     5  
   RE: S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath L...   Toban     02-17-12     6  
   RE: S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath L...   michel     02-19-12     12  
     RE: S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath L...   Aruba     02-19-12     15  
         RE: S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath L...   michel     02-19-12     17  
             RE: S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath L...   Aruba     02-20-12     21  
                 RE: S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath L...   michel     02-20-12     22  
                     RE: S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath L...   Aruba     02-20-12     23  
                         RE: S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath L...   iltarion     02-20-12     24  
                             RE: S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath L...   michel     02-21-12     26  
                                 RE: S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath L...   iltarion     02-21-12     27  
                                     RE: S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath L...   michel     02-21-12     30  
                                         RE: S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath L...   SpotTheDiffference     02-21-12     32  
                                             RE: S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath L...   michel     02-22-12     34  
                                             RE: S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath L...   iltarion     02-22-12     35  
                                             RE: S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath L...   SpotTheDiffference     02-22-12     36  
                             RE: S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath L...   Aruba     02-21-12     29  
                                 RE: S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath L...   michel     02-21-12     31  
                                     RE: S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath L...   iltarion     02-21-12     33  
                         RE: S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath L...   michel     02-21-12     25  
         RE: S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath L...   PepeLePew13     02-19-12     18  
             RE: S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath L...   iltarion     02-20-12     19  
   RE: S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath L...   dabo     02-21-12     28  
     RE: S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath L...   michel     02-22-12     38  
         RE: S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath L...   dabo     02-23-12     39  
   Tallies   dabo     02-22-12     37  
   RE: S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath L...   Belle Book     05-26-12     40  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •