The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath List"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Current Message

milkachulina 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-17-12, 10:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail milkachulina Click to send private message to milkachulina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath L..."
1) SABRINA – Clearly the star of the first episode. Appears smart and looks athletic. Great start. Hope she didn’t peak too soon.

2) CHELSEA – Another impressive showing. Way to go, country girl.

3) LEIF – We represent the Lollipop Guild, the Lollipop Guild, the Lollipop Guild!!! Just kidding. I like him so far, and he is in very good shape. I want him and the other men to join forces and vote off the Frat Pack one by one.

4) CHRISTINA – She got real ghetto at Tribal Council. That’s a plus in my book.

5) KAT – Was she the woman who wore the hoodie at Tribal Council? If so, she has gorgeous eyes. What a cutie. If it’s not her, whoever that woman was is gorgeous!

6) JAY – Yes, he and the Frat Pack are in shape and “appear” to be jock boys. But, I have a feeling that their bodies are for aesthetic appeal only. Like most hot-bodied dudes these days, it’s just a look that carries no real athletic prowess. Only time will tell. Note: Of the Frat Pack, he is the hottest (this week anyway).

7) BILL – How exactly does he fit into the Frat Pack? He doesn’t have the body or the looks. Oh well, maybe his young age helped.

8-11) "TROY"ZAN, MONICA, JONAS, & KIM – Not memorable enough to me. Nothing personal. Hope to learn more about them in time.

12) NINA – Poor thing. Looks like she got in the ring with one of the New Jersey Housewives.

13) TARZAN – Idiot.

14) COLTON – I hope that he is putting on an act. His flamboyance is waaaay over the top.

15) ALICIA – Speaking of New Jersey Housewives, via Chicago, what is with her? She is pathetic and insecure. Her PURCHASES are insane, and don’t go with the rest of our body. And, she is only 25? Okaaay, then.

16) MICHAEL – I do not like this guy.

17) MATT – I HATE HIM. I hate the producers for forcing us to look at this freak giving his commentary with his legs SPREAD WIDE OPEN. WTF was that about? Guys can look sexy without all of that crap. It was just too much. I want to see him destroyed. Destroyed I tell you. I hope the undesirable men vote the Frat Pack off as soon as possible. There are many other venues for eye-candy. Having it stick around for a long time on Survivor DOES NOT ensure a great season.

MEDI-VAC) KOURTNEY – Glad to see her go. What a waste of space. That spot should have gone to any of the posters on this forum.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath List   Aruba     02-16-12       
   RE: S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath L...   PepeLePew13     02-16-12     1  
     RE: S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath L...   Aruba     02-16-12     2  
   RE: S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath L...   iltarion     02-17-12     3  
     RE: S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath L...   Aruba     02-17-12     7  
         RE: S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath L...   iltarion     02-17-12     8  
             RE: S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath L...   Aruba     02-18-12     9  
                 RE: S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath L...   iltarion     02-18-12     10  
                     RE: S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath L...   Aruba     02-19-12     11  
                     RE: S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath L...   michel     02-19-12     13  
                         RE: S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath L...   Aruba     02-19-12     14  
                             RE: S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath L...   michel     02-19-12     16  
                                 RE: S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath L...   iltarion     02-20-12     20  
   RE: S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath L...   SpotTheDiffference     02-17-12     4  
   RE: S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath L...   milkachulina     02-17-12     5  
   RE: S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath L...   Toban     02-17-12     6  
   RE: S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath L...   michel     02-19-12     12  
     RE: S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath L...   Aruba     02-19-12     15  
         RE: S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath L...   michel     02-19-12     17  
             RE: S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath L...   Aruba     02-20-12     21  
                 RE: S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath L...   michel     02-20-12     22  
                     RE: S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath L...   Aruba     02-20-12     23  
                         RE: S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath L...   iltarion     02-20-12     24  
                             RE: S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath L...   michel     02-21-12     26  
                                 RE: S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath L...   iltarion     02-21-12     27  
                                     RE: S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath L...   michel     02-21-12     30  
                                         RE: S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath L...   SpotTheDiffference     02-21-12     32  
                                             RE: S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath L...   michel     02-22-12     34  
                                             RE: S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath L...   iltarion     02-22-12     35  
                                             RE: S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath L...   SpotTheDiffference     02-22-12     36  
                             RE: S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath L...   Aruba     02-21-12     29  
                                 RE: S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath L...   michel     02-21-12     31  
                                     RE: S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath L...   iltarion     02-21-12     33  
                         RE: S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath L...   michel     02-21-12     25  
         RE: S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath L...   PepeLePew13     02-19-12     18  
             RE: S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath L...   iltarion     02-20-12     19  
   RE: S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath L...   dabo     02-21-12     28  
     RE: S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath L...   michel     02-22-12     38  
         RE: S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath L...   dabo     02-23-12     39  
   Tallies   dabo     02-22-12     37  
   RE: S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath L...   Belle Book     05-26-12     40  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •