The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath List"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Aruba 3400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-19-12, 05:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath L..."
>Well, look at that, Aruba, Iltarion and I have a few people in common at the top (Chelsea and Sabrina) and at the bottom (Matt).

HOLY SMOLEY!!! Maybe the end of the world will come sooner than predicted by the Mayan Calendar?!

>16- Troy: For an unimportant character, Troy was certainly involved in a lot of conflicts. First, his claim to the role of Tarzan over Greg, next, his claim that the women were all talk and finally his role in explaining why they decided to end the challenge and keep the victory.

"...alot of conflicts?" I dunno about that.

Wanting dibs on the "Tarzan" nickname was in a confessional out of earshot from the others. Nothing confrontational about that.

His claim that "woman are all talk" was an answer to Jeff's question after calling him out to respond to Sabrina's claim that "men NEED women for EVERYTHING." I doubt anyone would regard Troyzan's claim (or even Sabrina's "claim" for that matter) as nothing more than playful banter as opposed to a belligerent conflict.

I have to agree with you on his post challenge explanation. He should have kept his mouth shout and walked away with the other men leaving the women to lick their wounds. In any event I'll stand by my "claim" that he'll be fine early on with the guys. On the other hand, if the women can't get it together and lose anymore challenges, I can see Production bailing them out with an early tribal switch. That's when his mouth could get him in trouble.

>2- Sabrina: ...She reminded me of Cirie. If only she could giggle!

Now's MY turn to giggle...no, make that LAUGH uncontrollablly at your comparison. Sabrina OWNED this premier...Cirie was freaked out over dead leafs on the ground during her premier. Granted, Sabrina's HII find didn't exactly resemble Nicholas Cage in National Treasure, but Cirie couldn't find an idol even if Production shoved it down her clevage. Cirie advanced far into the game by being pathetically inept which is not unusal. Historically when weak players are not booted quickly they get their tickets punched to the F6 or F4. If Sabrina advances far this season it will not be by being pathetically inept or being carried along as a non-threat.

If it's giggling you like I'm sure you'll get more than you could desire from your #1 rank this week. HeHeHeHe

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath List   Aruba     02-16-12       
   RE: S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath L...   PepeLePew13     02-16-12     1  
     RE: S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath L...   Aruba     02-16-12     2  
   RE: S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath L...   iltarion     02-17-12     3  
     RE: S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath L...   Aruba     02-17-12     7  
         RE: S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath L...   iltarion     02-17-12     8  
             RE: S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath L...   Aruba     02-18-12     9  
                 RE: S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath L...   iltarion     02-18-12     10  
                     RE: S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath L...   Aruba     02-19-12     11  
                     RE: S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath L...   michel     02-19-12     13  
                         RE: S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath L...   Aruba     02-19-12     14  
                             RE: S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath L...   michel     02-19-12     16  
                                 RE: S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath L...   iltarion     02-20-12     20  
   RE: S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath L...   SpotTheDiffference     02-17-12     4  
   RE: S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath L...   milkachulina     02-17-12     5  
   RE: S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath L...   Toban     02-17-12     6  
   RE: S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath L...   michel     02-19-12     12  
     RE: S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath L...   Aruba     02-19-12     15  
         RE: S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath L...   michel     02-19-12     17  
             RE: S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath L...   Aruba     02-20-12     21  
                 RE: S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath L...   michel     02-20-12     22  
                     RE: S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath L...   Aruba     02-20-12     23  
                         RE: S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath L...   iltarion     02-20-12     24  
                             RE: S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath L...   michel     02-21-12     26  
                                 RE: S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath L...   iltarion     02-21-12     27  
                                     RE: S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath L...   michel     02-21-12     30  
                                         RE: S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath L...   SpotTheDiffference     02-21-12     32  
                                             RE: S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath L...   michel     02-22-12     34  
                                             RE: S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath L...   iltarion     02-22-12     35  
                                             RE: S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath L...   SpotTheDiffference     02-22-12     36  
                             RE: S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath L...   Aruba     02-21-12     29  
                                 RE: S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath L...   michel     02-21-12     31  
                                     RE: S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath L...   iltarion     02-21-12     33  
                         RE: S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath L...   michel     02-21-12     25  
         RE: S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath L...   PepeLePew13     02-19-12     18  
             RE: S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath L...   iltarion     02-20-12     19  
   RE: S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath L...   dabo     02-21-12     28  
     RE: S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath L...   michel     02-22-12     38  
         RE: S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath L...   dabo     02-23-12     39  
   Tallies   dabo     02-22-12     37  
   RE: S24 One World Ep 1 Love/Loath L...   Belle Book     05-26-12     40  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •