The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Current (493)
Conferences Lost Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
I *heart* Hurley
He's just a likeable guy. Bring on his episode! http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_files/3f89feaf2f6557b0.gif
moonbaby
9 messages
02-15-05 12:18 PM
USA Today???
Does anyone get USA Today? Apparently there is a "spoiler" in the lifestyle section.... http://community.realitytvworld.com/b
txmomma26
1 messages
02-23-05 04:22 PM
2/9 - Spoilers/pics
A bunch of articles as well as screen caps from the Homecoming teaser and promo pics from Numbers... ************%2
PhoenixMons
22 messages
02-24-05 09:49 AM
2/24 Spoilers
Great episode last night! Screen caps from next week's episode are here, plus some articles of interest. There was no chat with Kristen this w
PhoenixMons
1 messages
02-24-05 01:22 PM
Upcoming Repeats
According to TV Guide, the first repeat after the upcoming Hurley episode (March 9) will be All The Best Cowboys Have Daddy Issues, Jack's s
Devious Weasel
13 messages
02-25-05 04:50 PM
Kristen Spoilers - 02/14/05
A whole boatload (or should that be planeload) of spoilers from Kristen’s weekly chat and column at [link:www.eonline.com/Gossip/Kristin
Devious Weasel
46 messages
03-01-05 11:27 AM
2/23 Episode Discussion
I thought it might be helpful to keep discussion in one thread. But first! Some s p o i l e r S
Devious Weasel
32 messages
03-01-05 03:12 PM
Kristin 2/28
Very interesting stuff, here: Here's the lost stuff: [i]From beakernx01: Are Walt and Claire's baby yin and yang
PhoenixMons
6 messages
03-02-05 00:53 AM
Lost to stay in Hawaii
Thanks for the headline, [link:www.realitytvworld.com/index/arti- les/story.php?s=1002343|Webby] I didn't see them com
PhoenixMons
0 messages
03-02-05 11:49 AM
Eye Spy
Last week a friend mentioned to me that each episode has started with the focus on an eye. I make a habit of taping Lost in case I miss something,
AugustGirl
19 messages
03-04-05 01:32 PM
Kristen Spoilers 03/07/05
Okay, how into this am I when I start the thread 20 minutes before the chat starts? Well, there's this tidbit from her weekly column: %
Devious Weasel
25 messages
03-09-05 12:02 PM
03/02 Discussion Thread
Halfway through the show and I must say it has been one of my fav episodes yet! I can't wait for the rest of it!
volsfan
87 messages
03-09-05 12:58 PM
Whatever happened to the black lady?
Remember the black lady, the one that jack performed CPR on in the first episode. The same lady who insisted that her husband was still alive.%0
shakes the clown
10 messages
03-09-05 02:01 PM
TeamJoisey's Dead Pool
[h3]The Dead Pool[/h3] We've been told the victim will be a male whose death is caused by the betrayal of a trusted ally. He wi
TeamJoisey
43 messages
03-10-05 08:09 AM
More Spoilers
This comes courtesy of the TV Guide gossip dude. It doesn't really point towards anyone, but it does conflict with what Kristen said about when th
Devious Weasel
21 messages
03-13-05 10:47 AM
Kristen Chat 03/14/05
Another week, another Kristen chat. You can enter [link:www.eonline.com/Gossip/Kristin/in- ex.html?fdmain1|here]. This afternoon she%
Devious Weasel
10 messages
03-15-05 05:44 PM
3/30/05
New episode scheduled for March 30 according to Lost-TV. http://www.lost-tv.com/ [i]LOST in Reruns; New Episodes S
dabo
10 messages
03-16-05 03:23 PM
Raft spoiler?
[font color=dark red]I was reading over at the Lost TV boards and came across this quote from a NY Times article. It gives a brief mention on t
TenPin
11 messages
03-18-05 04:54 PM
Thoughts on Backgammon
While reading through a lot of the information posted all over the net about the whole good luck bad luck angle, especially concerning Walt and Hurl
FunTimeLost One
8 messages
03-22-05 01:03 PM
Jack lives!
Actor Matthew Fox gave an interview to The Advocate, a magazine marketed to gay men, that indicates that his character, Jack, does not die thi
TeamJoisey
9 messages
03-23-05 11:55 AM
Question about Lost seasons
Hi All..........Am new to the boards, but I love reading all your posts, especially about LOST!! My question is---- does anyone kno
sharonk52
5 messages
03-23-05 04:17 PM
Dog Tags
Well, I decided to open this as a new thread only bcuz Joisey showed some interest, and the chat around here seems to be lacking while Lost has re
FunTimeLost One
2 messages
03-23-05 04:23 PM
Tonight
Let's all make sure to be turned in for the last few minutes after Survivor ends to see the promo for next week. http://community.
Devious Weasel
7 messages
03-24-05 01:10 PM
Kristin on E! 3/25 ****may conatin spoilers****
Here is a link to Kristin's latest "supersized" online article. It also contains cast interviews and even a short clip with J.J. htt
joannie
2 messages
03-25-05 04:40 PM
National Enquirer spoiler... reveals death
This is the text of the article that appears in the April 4 edition on sale now: Enquirer Reveals Who Gets Killed on 'Lost' Fin
TeamJoisey
11 messages
03-28-05 04:03 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Current (493)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •