The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Current (493)
Conferences Lost Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
05/18 Episode Discusion
Let's chat it up! The flashbacks are all over the place not just one person. Sawyer told Jack about drinking with his father in the bar
volsfan
96 messages
05-24-05 11:09 AM
May 4th. Episode: The Greater Good
From TV Tome we get this synopsis: [i]After another funeral, tempers rise as the survivors suspicions of each other grow, and an
volsfan
50 messages
05-24-05 11:13 AM
Season Finale Preview
If you want to see a sneak peek to the season finale check out this link. BEWARE IT CONTAINS SPOILER INFORMATION http://abc.go.com/
AnaNg3
8 messages
05-24-05 12:49 PM
4 new preview vids on yahoo
http://tv.yahoo.com/feature/lost.html
Lost
3 messages
05-24-05 11:08 PM
Be sure to tape tonites episode cause .....
I saw another 'mirage' thing...... It could be my imagination goin wild...... but....... this is really creeping me out! OMGosh, all I gotta s
batts
11 messages
05-25-05 09:28 AM
Pre-finale discussion
Good place to discuss the upcoming finale and stuff that was in the preview. One thing that was in the preview that no one has mentioned is
shakes the clown
33 messages
05-25-05 02:48 PM
Exodus Part 2 will be rerun on Saturday
at 8:00 for those of you who want to watch it again or if you end up watching that Idol show tonight.
joannie
5 messages
05-25-05 07:50 PM
TVGuide.com Finale SPOILERS
A few juicy tidbits here. http://www.tvguide.com/news/insider/050- 25a.asp http://community.realitytvworld.com%
Roo
8 messages
05-25-05 08:42 PM
Deleted Scene on GMA
Anyone see it?
trigirl
1 messages
05-26-05 10:53 AM
Musical Score
Is the score of this show not flippin' awesome?! For a TV show! Every time the strings begin, by eyes well up with tears. http
trigirl
3 messages
05-26-05 11:10 AM
Walt's Powers
Looks like we've been introduced this week to more of Walt's powers. When Locke touched him he must have seen what was in the hatch to
AnaNg3
13 messages
05-26-05 12:02 PM
East Coast Spoiler Thresd
Please keep discussion of tonight's finale in this thread until after the peeps on West Coast have had a chance to see the show.
volsfan
68 messages
05-26-05 12:04 PM
Someone put in alot of work!
Just cruising around for Lost spoilers and saw this site linked with spoilerfix. They have analyzed things I wouldn't even have thought to analyze%2
calamityc
10 messages
05-26-05 12:43 PM
Top 10 Lines We Didn't Get Last Night
10. CHARLIE: 'Look, Claire -- I've nearly died for you, I've shot your attacker, and now I'm about to run off into the jungle after
Estee
3 messages
05-26-05 02:46 PM
Log at sea???
Did it strike anyone else as odd that there was a small 2ft log floating out 15 miles in the midst of the ocean that was strong enough to break the ru
txmomma26
10 messages
05-26-05 03:00 PM
it's not fixed
This is the first time I've posted, but I did want to let you know. My family (husband + two small kids) were on our way to see our daughter
notsolost
1 messages
05-26-05 05:07 PM
Lost Characters are Hot!
Just to lighten the ton a bit, who's your vote for hottest Lost Character? I'm wavering right now. I adore Jin, when he smiles,
Canada Girl
30 messages
05-26-05 05:21 PM
Hurley out of the numbers closet?
Now that he's basically had an open eruption on the subject, the others might question him on what he was talking about -- and that might lead to
Estee
12 messages
05-27-05 09:46 AM
Redemption Song...
Hey... here's some interesting thoughts... I did a little research on the song that Sawyer was singing on the raft. Redemption Song by Bob Marley
Meemo
4 messages
05-27-05 12:33 PM
You have a little.......
Arzt on you. Bawahahahahaha!!! Can we BASH now please? Which castaway would you hand a stick of dynamite to in hopes it
FarmBoy
22 messages
05-27-05 01:37 PM
WALT HAD TO GO
I hate to be the voice of reason - but I don't think Walt is coming back - not for a while at least. I think they had to write him off.%0
Cleveland Guy
11 messages
05-27-05 06:08 PM
Would Heroin still be good after all that time?
Ok, I have never taken drugs, nor do I know much about them, however, would the drugs that were in the Virgin Mary's be good after all this
DonnaLynn
6 messages
05-29-05 06:18 AM
The Monster & Walt thoughts
So The Monster/Security System appears to be mechanical. I think Locke wanted to find out who/what was operating it. If the operator
weltek
27 messages
05-31-05 09:12 PM
Rose
Isn't that her name? The black lady that insisted her husband had survived and just sat on the beach staring off into space? I thought we were t
volsfan
20 messages
06-01-05 11:05 AM
It's fixed!!!!!
I am SOOOOOOO not watching this show anymore! Can you believe they held the airplane for Hurley?? Come on! The producers had to have steppe
Bebo
100 messages
06-02-05 03:36 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Current (493)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •