The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Kristen Chat 03/14/05"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Lost Forum (Protected)
Original message

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-14-05, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Kristen Chat 03/14/05"
Another week, another Kristen chat. You can enter here. This afternoon she’ll be answering the blind riddle listed below.

Spoiler Riddleof the Week: One of the following storylines is true; the other is bogus. Is it (1) Lost's Sayid sets out to kill one of the main characters, or (2) Gilmore Girls' Rory gets pregnant?

Interestingly enough, in last week's Ask Ausiello (the TV Guide gossip columnist) we had this item:

Question: I'm a brand-new reader and I'm already addicted. Your column's initials are AA. Coincidence? I think not. Anyway, regarding our favorite Girls, could you elaborate just a wee bit on that upcoming "crisis" of Rory's (Ask Ausiello 3/2)? Please tell me our increasingly naughty good girl ain't gonna get prego! — Matt

Ausiello: I can confirm for you that she ain't gonna get prego — with Logan's baby or a can of tomato sauce.

Now that could mean she gets pregnant by some other means, but it probably means that the correct Blind Riddle Answer is that Sayid sets out to kill another major character.

Like Locke.

Because Shannon asked him to.

Because Boone died.

Because of something Locke did.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Kristen Chat 03/14/05 jkokoj 03-14-05 1
 RE: Kristen Chat 03/14/05 dabo 03-14-05 2
 RE: Kristen Chat 03/14/05 weltek 03-14-05 3
 RE: Kristen Chat 03/14/05 survivorscott 03-14-05 4
   RE: Kristen Chat 03/14/05 AugustGirl 03-14-05 5
       RE: Kristen Chat 03/14/05 weltek 03-15-05 9
 Transcript Devious Weasel 03-15-05 6
   RE: Transcript Corvis 03-15-05 7
   RE: Transcript dabo 03-15-05 8
   RE: Transcript munson 03-15-05 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-14-05, 04:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Kristen Chat 03/14/05"
*waves* to Weasel...your awesome babe!!

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

03-14-05, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Kristen Chat 03/14/05"
I could totally see Sayid deciding to off Sawyer, who is a totally untrustworthy pain in the rear, but I really can't see him just going off halfcocked even on Sawyer.

SMILES ARE FREE

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings

03-14-05, 04:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Kristen Chat 03/14/05"
I could see Shannon lying & selling out Boone over something & Sayid going after Boone.

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-14-05, 05:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Kristen Chat 03/14/05"
stolen from Devious Weasel's 3/30/05 posting

Episode 19: Deus Ex Machina
Locke begins to suffer physical difficulties as he and Boone try to find a way into the hatch; Jack is reluctant to offer assistance when Sawyer begins to experience excruciating headaches

could either of these secnario's mean someone thinks they have a terminal illness and Sayid will change his last name to Kavorkian?

especialy Sawyer's headache?

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

03-14-05, 05:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Kristen Chat 03/14/05"
Danielle did tell Sayid that she killed her party because they were all sick.

a J Slice original. isn't she something?

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings

03-15-05, 05:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Kristen Chat 03/14/05"
Ooh, that thought just gave me goosebumps. Even if it's not the storyline, I like it! You should be a writer, Augie.

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

03-15-05, 01:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Transcript"
Or at least the parts of it relevant to Lost:

answer to this Spoiler Riddle of the Week: One of the following storylines is true; the other is bogus. Is it (1) Lost's Sayid sets out to kill one of the main characters, or (2) Gilmore Girls' Rory gets pregnant?
It's (1) Sayid will set out to kill one of the main characters. Someone who wronged him in the past.

From filmmaven: Give us Lost spoilers, please.
JJ confirmed that a cast member will be killed off, and Jorge Garcia confirmed that Sawyer and Hurley will kiss. I'm pretty sure one of them was kidding. Also, I'm hearing that we will soon find out who knocked Sayid over the head back in the days of those transceiver shenanigans.

From michstjames: Lost! I thought you told us the big death was in the finale, but Michael Ausiello on TVGuide.com says it's before, and JJ Abrams said he's seen the rough cut of the character death. So, does that mean there are two deaths? Ugh.
I was told it's in the finale. I'll explain it all after the death happens! For now, my lips are superglued shut.

From karenlee: One little hint on the Lost death?
Damn! You guys don't give up, do ya?! He's kinda sexy.

From geo23: Ausiello is saying the Lost death will occur way before the season finale? Who's right?
Like I said, I'm told it will be the finale.

From salem_nc: Is Ausiello just jealous of your new relationship with John Stamos, so he's trying to make us doubt you? Hold the Snapple...It ain't happening!
I am not questioning his credibility! I just can not talk about the death without damaging an important Lost relationship, so I have to add some staples on top of that superglue.

From seba_88: Can you rule out another character?
Yes. The boar.

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-15-05, 01:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Transcript"
Maybe we don't see exactly how the person dies until the finale? And that's why there's conflicting reports about when it happens?

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

03-15-05, 02:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Transcript"
Okay, Sayid sets out to get revenge, exact justice, whatever, that doesn't actually mean he goes through with it. It could backfire on him, or Jack and others might intercede.

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-15-05, 05:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Transcript"
Episode 20: Do No Harm
Claire goes into labor while a helpless Charlie goes into panic mode. Meanwhile Locke is missing, Jack tends to a wounded survivor and Sayid presents Shannon with a romantic surprise.

Hmmm, Locke missing in E20 and contradictory info from gossip columnists regarding when the death occurs. What if the death happens earlier but isn't discovered until the Finale?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •