The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"3/30/05"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Lost Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-13-05, 10:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"3/30/05"
New episode scheduled for March 30 according to Lost-TV.

http://www.lost-tv.com/

LOST in Reruns; New Episodes Starting March 30
Yes, Lost is back in rerun mode until March 23, airing "Whatever the Case May Be" on March 16 and "Hearts and Minds" on March 23. Don't fret, though, because on March 30, episode 19 (which is NOT a rerun), "Deus Ex Machina," will air on ABC, followed by episode 20, "Do No Harm," on April 6.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: 3/30/05 Devious Weasel 03-14-05 1
   RE: 3/30/05 Devious Weasel 03-14-05 2
       RE: 3/30/05 J I M B O 03-14-05 3
           RE: 3/30/05 dabo 03-15-05 4
           RE: 3/30/05 FesterFan1 03-15-05 5
               RE: 3/30/05 Devious Weasel 03-15-05 6
                   RE: 3/30/05 dabo 03-15-05 7
                   RE: 3/30/05 J I M B O 03-15-05 8
                       RE: 3/30/05 Devious Weasel 03-15-05 9
                           RE: 3/30/05 J I M B O 03-16-05 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

03-14-05, 11:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: 3/30/05"
I wonder what this means as far as the finale - if it is now going to be over two nights or air earlier.

03-14-05, 11:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: 3/30/05"
LAST EDITED ON 03-14-05 AT 11:25 AM (EST)

Just answered that myself - here is the upcoming schedule:

03.30 LOST Episode 19: "Deus Ex Machina"
04.06 LOST Episode 20: "Do No Harm"
04.13 LOST Episode 14: "Special" (R)
04.20 LOST Episode 15: "Homecoming" (R)
04.27 LOST Episode 21: "The Greater Good"
05.04 LOST Episode 22: "Born to Run"
05.11 LOST Episode 23 and 24: Season Finale!

And here is a description of Deus:

Episode 19: Deus Ex Machina
Locke begins to suffer physical difficulties as he and Boone try to find a way into the hatch; Jack is reluctant to offer assistance when Sawyer begins to experience excruciating headaches.

and the description of Do No Harm again

Episode 20: Do No Harm
Claire goes into labor while a helpless Charlie goes into panic mode. Meanwhile Locke is missing, Jack tends to a wounded survivor and Sayid presents Shannon with a romantic surprise.

Some thoughts:

* I think I preferred the longer break and the straight run of new episodes to the finale over this new schedule. But I bet this means the death is definitely in Episode 20. That eliminates Jack, Sayid, and Locke from the equation. Sawyer having headaches is either misdirection or foreshadowing. I lean toward the former.

*Kind of interesting to see that Kate's last episode of the season is Born To Run. I love how the episode titles in general actually say something about the episode and the character featured.

J I M B O 6839 desperate attention whore postings

03-14-05, 06:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20I%20M%20B%20O Click to send private message to J%20I%20M%20B%20O Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: 3/30/05"
why episode 20 for the death?

my guess is 21. for some reason "greater good" has some ominous overtone to it. also, if there is foreshadowing of the death in episode 20 i could see more of a reason to have 3 weeks of nailbiting suspense.

(and i don't see jack dying in his own episode)

03-15-05, 00:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: 3/30/05"
Personally, I can't imagine they would have a major character die outside a sweeps period and without a big public promo build-up.

May is the next sweeps period.

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

03-15-05, 11:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: 3/30/05"
why episode 20 for the death?

I think Dweeze thinks episode 20 because of the show's penchant for big deal/cliffhanger episodes before a break in new shows ("Numbers" being the latest example).

Fester

03-15-05, 12:33 PM (EST)
6. "RE: 3/30/05"
That's one of the reasons. I also think that Jack (inadvertently) plays a role in the death (the title of the episode is the key there).

03-15-05, 02:13 PM (EST)
7. "RE: 3/30/05"
They could always kill off another red shirt to build suspense.

03-15-05, 04:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20I%20M%20B%20O Click to send private message to J%20I%20M%20B%20O Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: 3/30/05"
or maybe withholds his help? thus the hipocritical oath reference in the title. i see that more likely than jack 'doing' anything harmful...but then it almost completely points to sawyer since that's the only guy i see him harming/not helping. could boone fit somehow?

03-15-05, 05:00 PM (EST)
9. "RE: 3/30/05"
I don't see him intentionally harming anyone. Rather, I see him proceeding with incomplete information, and as such, doing harm.

03-16-05, 03:23 PM (EST)
10. "RE: 3/30/05"

that's right, i forgot there is a 'betrayer'.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •