The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Dog Tags"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Lost Forum (Protected)
Original message

FunTimeLost One 85 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-23-05, 01:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FunTimeLost%20One Click to send private message to FunTimeLost%20One Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Dog Tags"
Well, I decided to open this as a new thread only bcuz Joisey showed some interest, and the chat around here seems to be lacking while Lost has reruns for the past couple weeks. Keep in mind this is pure spec, but I would like to explore the idea of what Vincents dog tags might read and what the registration number is.

Here is one good shot of Vincent, but his tag is obscured but his leash clip. I still have plenty of pics to go through.

http://www.lost-media.com/modules.php?name=coppermine&file=displayimage&album=172&pos=78

Just thought it would help to get others peoples suggestions or speculations. One week 6 hours and 54 minutes till a new episode, I hope it passes quickly.

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

And please, call me Funt

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Dog Tags jkokoj 03-23-05 1
 RE: Dog Tags trigirl 03-23-05 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-23-05, 02:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Dog Tags"
Hiya Funt...we have some pretty good techno wizards around here who might be able to blow that tag up a bit so we can get a better look.

You should head over to the Off Topic forum...lots to read and plenty of fluff to go around.

trigirl 2851 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-23-05, 04:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Dog Tags"
Funt, love the dog tag angle!

Hey gang, what about all the scenes we have had with house numbers and hotel rooms? I seem to remember lots of scenes with people talking in doorways.

Liam's house number from Charlie's flashback?
Psychic's house number from Claire's?
Hotel room where Shannon and Boone share some sibling love?

Gee...this is like the good ole 'Push, Nevada' days. I luv puzzles!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •