The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Current (493)
Conferences Lost Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Last minute stuff before 3/30 episode
Well, there will be spoilerish things in here, as usual, so if you don't wanna know...wait, why are you here exactly? :P So%2
PhoenixMons
3 messages
03-29-05 12:25 PM
Edward Said's theory of the "Others"
So there I was, sitting in the last socioligical theory class of the semester, trying to pay attention since we were reviewing a few things I miss
Risti
1 messages
03-30-05 06:33 AM
Locke's paralysis... possible spoiler info in this thread
Please don't read this thread if you don't want to know what might happen in future episodes of Lost. Some folks around here are pretty loos
TeamJoisey
7 messages
03-31-05 04:57 PM
Locke's Name
I looked around and have noticed that there have been no references to Locke's name. Locke is named after the philosopher John Locke. Since nothing
AnaNg3
1 messages
03-31-05 07:11 PM
Poisoned?
I read on the Q&A at Kristin on Eonline this info: From sunnybiss77: On Lost, the spoilers currently point to Sawyer be
sharonk52
7 messages
04-01-05 10:23 AM
VID CAPS?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~- ~~~~~~~~~~
sharonk52
13 messages
04-02-05 01:11 PM
Parallels between Rousseau's team and Oceanic timelines
I went back and rewatched much of "Solitary" and the part of "Numbers" where Hurley interacts with Rousseau to settle a point on another threa
FesterFan1
6 messages
04-02-05 10:33 PM
Half-baked theory
After watching the second episode (now airing in Asia), I couldn't help myself and waded through the six pages of boards here. I was particula
pax
13 messages
04-05-05 08:00 AM
They are in the ATLANTIC - NOT THE PACIFIC
Clue 1 - French woman with a french team. The french has no interest in anything in the South Pacific, but for many years had territories in Africa
Cleveland Guy
35 messages
04-05-05 01:44 PM
3/30--First 15 minutes-- EERIE
Locke is from an Immaculate conception? A bloody Boone (in dream) says "Teresa goes up the stairs, Teresa goes down the stairs, over
sharonk52
42 messages
04-06-05 11:43 PM
April 3-9 TVGuide Spoilers
Yummy Josh Holloway is on the cover. Don't go below if you don't want to know. (hidden text) [font color=ddddd%
blacknwhitedog
7 messages
04-08-05 05:49 PM
Lost links
Hey all. I realized I probably should have posted these earlier... I'm headed back to see my family in AZ for three weeks, so you all
PhoenixMons
5 messages
04-09-05 02:06 AM
A new series "regular"
It appears that Lost will be getting a new cast member, [link:www.imdb.com/name/nm0736263/|Dani- l Roebuck]. A post by The
TeamJoisey
17 messages
04-10-05 08:44 AM
Boone's radio call on the 3/30 show...
I was watching the preview for Lost during DHW and Grey's, which they ran about 4 times. Each time they show the Beechcraft going down and Boone
HobbsofMI
4 messages
04-11-05 09:28 AM
Lost - the recrap
[i]Normally I despise recrap episodes, but a little linear exposition might let me get some sleep at night...[/i] **%
TeamJoisey
15 messages
04-11-05 06:27 PM
From Spoilerfix.com (4/8/05)
Season 1 General Spoilers: 04/08 - Early on, Jack found some skeletons and a pouch containing black-and-white rocks. Explain. ''
sharonk52
4 messages
04-11-05 11:25 PM
The episode list....
Could I trouble someone for a list of the episode names? Thanks!
la la
8 messages
04-13-05 01:39 PM
Repeat
Is tonight a repeat? And when is the season finale?
Misty Twist
5 messages
04-15-05 01:08 PM
Questions we would like answered?
Here are some of the questions I hope we get answers to soon: 1. What happened to Jack's wife? 2. Who actually shoots Locke and
sharonk52
44 messages
04-16-05 02:38 PM
Diary on ABC Lost Site
Anyone else read the Diary on the ABC Site? My question is, who is writing the diary. It is a woman, talking about a dive bag, an
Q
5 messages
04-18-05 10:13 AM
Episode 04/06 Summary
I missed the first episode in April and no one I know has taped it. Could someone give me a summary so that I'm up to date? I read the
Canada Girl
1 messages
04-19-05 01:43 PM
Kristen Spoilers 04/18/05
S P O I L E R S P A C E Other than more this and that and the other thing that
Devious Weasel
6 messages
04-20-05 01:24 PM
More deaths?
UPI News Service, 04/14/2005 An actor in "Lost," a popular ABC TV series about plane crash survivors on a mysteri
sharonk52
10 messages
04-25-05 12:57 PM
Care to help? Protest makes America Great
Tonight I did something I rarely ever do and went to the ABC site and sent an email complaining about the way they structured the "Lost" season. I
calamityc
6 messages
04-28-05 01:48 AM
New from Spoilerfix (4/20/05)
And its a goodie for talking about: filler filler filler filler filler blah blah blah blah
sharonk52
10 messages
05-01-05 01:50 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Current (493)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •