The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |
Conferences Joe Millionaire Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
OFFICIAL 'JOE MILLIONAIRE' FINALE
[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON 02-22-03 AT 06:41 PM (EST)[/font] [u]But First, A Crapisode to Beat All Crapisodes[/u%5
AMAI
10 messages
02-22-03 10:25 PM
Evan and Zora in Hawaii?
Evan told ET that Fox is sending Evan and Zora on a romantic trip to Hawaii without the cameras. He said the relationship is still on track.
Loree
5 messages
02-22-03 06:09 AM
Sarah's "sock"job. Was she tricked?
Does anyone else think the producers totally baited Sarah into giving that interview where she downplays the bushes incident? They of course, knew
Canada Girl
8 messages
02-20-03 05:46 PM
Zora and one million dollars [View All]
So what do you all think? http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_files/3cf3f75c1d7488d1.gif http://www.gamezne
smiley
43 messages
02-20-03 07:13 AM
the Naked Cowboy
I didn't get to watch Joe when it aired so I tivoed it. So when I was fast forwarding throught he boring stuff.....I didn't really like him.......
survivorscott
3 messages
02-19-03 01:50 PM
Article -- A Surprising Twist?
Mmmmmm, this might be an interesting possibility of a surprising, shocking twist on tonight's finale of "Joe Millionaire. I've bolded a sen
PepeLePew13
7 messages
02-18-03 09:31 AM
The Official
[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON 02-17-03 AT 01:10 PM (EST)[/font] ...Joe Millionaire Episode 6 Summary – “The Recrap Revue”
PepeLePew13
11 messages
02-18-03 08:59 AM
Sarah - Did she or didn't she? [View All]
"Broke [i]every[/i] rule she had going in." Hmm.... Did they shoo away the cameramen? A night that needs no subtitles? What do yo
Spidey
49 messages
02-18-03 08:48 AM
Spoiling Thread - Zora or Sarah? (Joe Millionaire) [View All]
It's time to organize our spoiling and thoughts on who's going to get selected by Evan to be his mate at the end and get snookered by the news tha
PepeLePew13
22 messages
02-17-03 07:54 PM
Twist Spoiler!
[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON 02-11-03 AT 01:57 PM (EST)[/font] [font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON
jkreilly
17 messages
02-17-03 03:50 PM
Freaking Joe! [View All]
This was SUPPOSED to be the finale tonight? What happened? Who knew about this ahead of time and didn't tell ME?!? Discuss.%0
Ashmo
42 messages
02-17-03 03:32 PM
Sarah admits she "knew"
I just received the 02/17/03 issue of US Weekly (embarrassedly admitting I subscribe) and read the article on "Sarah on Her Secret Past".
Lirwin
8 messages
02-17-03 11:25 AM
Joe's Lost Mojo
FUX's doing a real smash-up job of keeping a rein on the peeps in "Joe Millionaire" huh? Here's an article with Mojo... done by a
PepeLePew13
4 messages
02-16-03 06:46 PM
The Big Twist [View All]
Just wanted to start this to get people's opinions on what the "big twist" will be. Based on how things are going, I wouldn't be
samboohoo
28 messages
02-15-03 03:17 PM
definite spoiler-evan slipped up on leno tonight-oops!
did anyone else see this on jay leno tonight? evan was asked what he thought about sarah and her bondage background. he said something to the effect
teeveena
1 messages
02-15-03 07:49 AM
Did they show a repeat of the recap ep. last night?
I was getting off work last night and walked through the breakroom Someone was watching "joe millionare". I had watched it monday and it was
ivoryElephant
1 messages
02-14-03 08:21 PM
Sarah was sure excited!
Did anyone else think that Sarah got a little too excited about going for another walk in the woods? When Paul suggested that she change her clothe
ekr
10 messages
02-14-03 11:31 AM
Zora's location comments
I have to give kudos to my stepdaughter for catching this one. It may be a spoiler, it may mean nothing. I'm not sure, that's why I'm thro
L82LIFE
7 messages
02-14-03 04:54 AM
Viewers vow boycott over 'Millionaire'
Looks like FOX is getting more press for NOT revealing the choice then they would have gotten for showing it. Question is will it hurt or help the rat
AZ_Leo
5 messages
02-13-03 06:14 PM
Joe a COMPLETE fraud?
The local radio station (Alice95.5 SpringfieldMO) reported this morning that the newest info on JoeM is that the whole thing may be a fraud. The
Ahtumbreez
1 messages
02-13-03 08:09 AM
Finale Week?
This is finale week, right? Any weird times or anything? For Joe Millionaire and The Bachelorette? http://community.realitytv
Sophie
12 messages
02-12-03 06:34 PM
Did Fox give away the winner (Joe $$$)???
In the preview for next week's Joe Millionaire, I think they gave away the winner in the editing... if I'm not mistaken, the ladies clearly en
sleeeve
7 messages
02-12-03 09:40 AM
Survivor's Spoilers do Joe Millionaire
I was just checking in with ACME Brain Trust to see what they had to say about S6. Lo and behold, they have Joe Millionaire summaries! It must b
bebekid
1 messages
02-11-03 04:31 PM
*Joe Millionaire Official Ep 8 Summary*
[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON 02-09-03 AT 10:52 PM (EST)[/font] [font color=blue size=6]The Mercenary Blues[/
Silvergirl1
13 messages
02-11-03 03:16 PM
From TV Guide for the Finale and Aftermath Shows
From TV Guide for the Finale: [font size=1]bold added by me[/font] Finale starts at 8p.m.(est) on Monday 2/17%0
GTmike
13 messages
02-11-03 02:38 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •