The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S28 | State Of The Spoiling | F8 to..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-06-14, 03:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "Ep. 11 | SOTS | Havoc to Wreak"
Ep11 Evidence
Title:
Havoc to Wreak

Next time on Survivor... Next time on Survivor everyone is tired of Tony's antics even his closest ally.

Teases:
* During an intense challenge, castaways attempt to crack the code and earn a spot in the final five.
* Additionally, one castaway’s paranoia threatens another’s stake in the game
* and Tony’s closest confidant is wooed by another alliance

JP hype:
With only a few people living at one camp, there’s nowhere to hide and it’s so easy to be overheard.

So from these alone; Woo, Tony's closest ally and confidant is tired of his antics and is "wooed" by Spencer and Tasha.

And of note, going into this episode, Kass herself has stated that she has wreaked havoc before and she will wreak havoc in her future. Now, is her future...

But first...
RC:
Run with two teams of 3;

Purple: Tony, Trish and Tasha
Orange: Spencer, Kass, Woo

The challenge objective being to use the sand bags to topple your opponents wall of painted blocks. The winning trio, I'm thinking, receive an off-camp reward and probably leave directly from the challenge site to enjoy it.

Meanwhile, the losers (Kass, Woo and Spencer) are sent back to camp to commiserate, plot and plan.

This gives them the opportunity to "woo" Woo and get him to notice how dangerous and untrustworthy (and potentially game crashing) Tony is.
Apparently, he's in agreement...

Woo: At this point in the game, if I've got to make a big move, I'll definitely do it.

Onto the Individual IC:
To lead us off we have...During an intense challenge, castaways attempt to crack the code and earn a spot in the final five.
Castaways will start at their Code-Boxes and upon go will sprint towards a series of Items;

Making sure to accurately count each of the items and then sprint back to transpose those numbers into the Code-Box. (Of note, each of the code boxes are arranged differently. With the items listed on the side in a different order from each other player).
Some will do one item at a time, others may try to get multiple items committed to memory before running back.
Regardless, this challenge seems to highlight the abilities of a couple of Survivors.

Studying the comparisons between Spencer's CodeBox Pre-Challenge and the cap of him at the Code-Box reveals he has changed 3 item numbers at this point in the challenge. Fish Traps, Rocks and Masks.

And here's Tasha... the accountant...

some statistical stuff...
Originating Code-Box Numbers... (and used as NOT the actual code numbers but are 2 spaces away from the REAL number code.)
Bouys: 17 | Rocks: 26 | Crabs: 22 | Masks: 23 | Fish Traps:13 | Bamboo: 33

Tasha/Spencer Code-Box Comparison. *changed by survivor
Spencer's Code-Box: Fish Traps: *15 | Rocks: *24 | Crabs: 22 | Masks: *24 | Bamboo: 33 | Bouys: 17
Tasha's Code-Box: Bouys: 17 | Fish Traps: 13 | Rocks: *23 | Crabs: 22 | Masks: 23 | Bamboo: 33

From the caps above; Tasha has changed 1 of her code-counts, while Spencer has changed 3.
Regardless I have confidence that Tasha could indeed win again.

TC Strategies:

The biggest thing we know of is the fight between Kass and Tony, where Tony 'reveals' his idol and dares Kass to go ahead and vote for him.
We also saw Spencer and Kass wooing Woo (sorry I can't get enough of it.) and heard Woo say "I'm in" supposedly in regards to an attempt at voting out Tony.

Intoto:
Where does Trish stand? How about Tasha?

And where oh where is Tony getting his information from?
With only a few people living at one camp, there’s nowhere to hide and it’s so easy to be overheard. ~ JP

Tony 'overhears' something. It certainly isn't the OPEN arguement between Tony and Kass. However, it could be that he overhears Woo discussing his need to make a "big move". This usually send waves of panic in Tony (and Kass) and could result in Tony making a counter move against his own "closest ally".

Irregardless of whomever ends up voting for Tony, his idols will protect him.

Survivors In Danger for Ep11:
For this week, my thoughts going into bootee predictions are tainted a bit by the title for next week... "Straw That Broke The Camel's Back".
That particular straw is whats known as the LAST straw and is usually reserved for the person who has been duped for a second or third time. The only dupees have been Kass and Tony. Both have strayed from their alliances and backstabbed someone in their own alliance. While as a result of the backstabbing Kass absorbed herself into a new alliance, after Tony has done some backstabbing he continues to go back to the same alliance. Therefore, my thought is that THIS episode must result in someone from the Majority alliance getting booted. And as a result of either Tony or Kass switching things up.

Kass ~ Spencer ~ Tasha ~ Woo

Kass: I'd remove her but I don't want to be surprised. Instead I will cross off her name. She has some Havoc to Wreak and I, for one, look forward to the outcome.

Spencer: This kid has lots of lives. He's not really been the target in many TCs and when he was, a bigger target suddenly appeared. No reason to believe it won't happen again. His editing is painting a VERY resonant "winner" angle on him, but his own activity POST-game leads to a bitter-er end.

Tasha: No reason to believe that she won't win another Immunity Necklace. Specially when the IC itself is a study in her own chosen field of expertise. ALTHOUGH, I wouldn't be surprised if everything about the mis-direction of wooing Woo, KaosKass and Tony's Idols, leads us back to an opportunity to dump the current challenge whore. Tasha without Immunity is doomed.

Woo: Telling the camera that your vote is the most important or that your next move is critical is "usually" a sign that you've grown to big for your britches. However, as the current editing is showing, it's those that aren't playing the game that are getting targeted. Take too long and your opening might be removed completely. So IF he stands up to Tony, Woo will survive, but if he waffles, he's a goner.

My Vote:

RC: Team T ~ Tasha, Tony and Trish

IC: Tasha (alt. Spencer)

Bootee: Woo

Next week... Trish's Camelback is broken by a last straw.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S28 | State Of The Spoiling | F8 to...   tribephyl     04-18-14       
   Ep. 9 | SOTS | Sitting in my Spy Sh...   tribephyl     04-23-14     1  
     RE: Ep. 9 | SOTS | Sitting in my Sp...   Outsider32     04-23-14     2  
     RE: Ep. 9 | SOTS | Sitting in my Sp...   suzzee     04-23-14     3  
         Chick Corea?   suzzee     04-23-14     5  
     RE: Ep. 9 | SOTS | Sitting in my Sp...   __Corea     04-23-14     4  
         RE: Ep. 9 | SOTS | Sitting in my Sp...   suzzee     04-23-14     6  
     RE: Ep. 9 | SOTS | Sitting in my Sp...   Flowerpower1     04-23-14     7  
         RE: Ep. 9 | SOTS | Sitting in my Sp...   CTgirl     04-23-14     8  
     Retrospect...   Flowerpower1     04-24-14     10  
         RE: Retrospect...   CTgirl     04-24-14     11  
         RE: Retrospect...   suzzee     04-24-14     12  
   RE: S28 | State Of The Spoiling | F...   RachelOH1     04-23-14     9  
   Ep. 10 | SOTS | Chaos is My Friend   tribephyl     04-29-14     13  
     RE: Ep. 10 | SOTS | Chaos is My Fri...   QuickBen     04-29-14     14  
         RE: Ep. 10 | SOTS | Chaos is My Fri...   Murphy3126     04-29-14     15  
             RE: Ep. 10 | SOTS | Chaos is My Fri...   QuickBen     04-29-14     16  
             RE: Ep. 10 | SOTS | Chaos is My Fri...   Georganna     04-29-14     18  
     RE: Ep. 10 | SOTS | Chaos is My Fri...   CTgirl     04-29-14     17  
         RE: Ep. 10 | SOTS | Chaos is My Fri...   tribephyl     04-30-14     19  
     Retrospect   Flowerpower1     05-01-14     20  
         RE: Retrospect   Murphy3126     05-01-14     21  
             RE: Retrospect   PepeLePew13     05-01-14     22  
                 RE: Retrospect   Flowerpower1     05-01-14     24  
                     RE: Retrospect   Brownroach     05-01-14     28  
         RE: Retrospect   CTgirl     05-01-14     23  
             RE: Retrospect   dabo     05-01-14     25  
                 RE: Retrospect   Brownroach     05-01-14     26  
                 RE: Retrospect   Murphy3126     05-01-14     27  
         Ep 10 Retrospect   tribephyl     05-01-14     29  
             RE: Ep 10 Retrospect   QuickBen     05-02-14     30  
   Ep. 11 | SOTS | Havoc to Wreak   tribephyl     05-06-14     31  
     RE: Ep. 11 | SOTS | Havoc to Wreak   Outsider32     05-06-14     32  
         RE: Ep. 11 | SOTS | Havoc to Wreak   Murphy3126     05-06-14     33  
             RE: Ep. 11 | SOTS | Havoc to Wreak   Outsider32     05-06-14     34  
                 RE: Ep. 11 | SOTS | Havoc to Wreak   Murphy3126     05-06-14     35  
                     RE: Ep. 11 | SOTS | Havoc to Wreak   Outsider32     05-07-14     36  
     RE: Ep. 11 | SOTS | Havoc to Wreak   Murphy3126     05-07-14     37  
     RE: Ep. 11 Retrospect   suzzee     05-08-14     38  
         RE: Ep. 11 Retrospect   tribephyl     05-09-14     39  
   Ep. 12 | SOTS | Straw That Broke Th...   tribephyl     05-13-14     40  
   Ep. 13 | SOTS | It's Do or Die   tribephyl     05-20-14     41  
     RE: Ep. 13 | SOTS | It's Do or Die   mimo     05-20-14     42  
     RE: Ep. 13 | SOTS | It's Do or Die   suzzee     05-21-14     43  
     RE: Ep. 13 | SOTS | It's Do or Die   personofinterest     05-21-14     44  
     RE: Ep. 13 | SOTS | It's Do or Die   Brownroach     05-21-14     45  
         RE: Ep. 13 | SOTS | It's Do or Die   PepeLePew13     05-21-14     46  
     RE: Ep. 13 | SOTS | It's Do or Die   CTgirl     05-21-14     47  
     RE: Ep. 13 | SOTS | It's Do or Die   Outsider32     05-22-14     48  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •