The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S28 | State Of The Spoiling | F8 to..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-29-14, 05:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Ep. 10 | SOTS | Chaos is My Friend"
Ep10 Evidence
Title:
Chaos is My Friend

Next time on Survivor... While everyone else's mind is on the auction, Spencer uses his brain to change the game.

Teases:
* One castaway’s bidding strategy at the Survivor auction could pay off for them.
* Meanwhile, castaways draw rocks for a huge advantage in the game,
* and another castaway decides to show off his idol in an attempt to ensure his safety.

JP hype:
OH MY — one of the greatest moments in an auction — ever. And it’s another Survivor first!!

So from these alone; It appears the RC/Auction is where most of our storyline is being grabbed from. That Spencer uses his "brain" to cause paranoia with Tony, and that Tony shows off his powerful idol.

RC:

Survivor Auctions have no winner. But more often than not they do tend to karmically 'pay-off' for everyone. My guess is that Kass does poorly, while Jefra, Woo and Trish pig out. Meanwhile, Spencer bides his time and a "bidding strategy" pays off for a castaway.

Onto the Individual IC:

Inside Track is the name of it.
Castaways will start by digging in the sand to retreive a ball on a rope.
By pulling on the rope it will lead the players to additional balls buried in the sand. Once all 5 balls have been dug up the survivors will run to a table maze. The first to adjust the angle of the table maze in order to get all 5 balls to the opposite end and resting in their little "cups", wins immunity.

Immediately I insert the tease about "castaways drawing rocks for an advantage".
Does 1 player start with a 1 ball advantage? Is that really an advantage?

TC Strategies:

The ladies are trashing the guys.

Spencer is throwing a girl under the bus.

Tony Counts 4-3...

but then he counts 4-2...

Intoto:
What Tony needs to do is scare people into NOT voting for him. Which is easily done with his TPI. Regardless of the "numbers" he uses on his fingers, Tony will be in the majority.

Rest assured neither Spencer nor Tasha are part of that majority. For that matter, neither is Jefra.

Survivors In Danger for Ep10:
For this week, my bootee predictions are...

Kass ~ Jefra ~ Spencer ~ Tasha

Kass: She's been on this short list for a loooong time now. Always seemingly close to being booted, but somehow stays UTR when it comes to actual vote-targeting. Her personal story has been extra lite lately so really any moment could be good to get rid of her. However... When taking into consideration the title for Ep11 "Havoc to Wreak" I harken back to an insider clip where Kass admitted that she "wreaked havoc" prior and will again "wreak havoc" some time around F5. (Or so she says). Long story short, Kass stays alive to potentially wreak havoc in Ep 11.

Jefra: Spencer is throwing one of the women under the bus. It could be Kass, it could be Tasha, but my money is on it being Jefra. Jefra had considered siding with the brains before the last TC but went back to the brawns claiming she didn't think it would be good for her game to switch at this time. Tony is already aware that Jefra would vote for him. Is he sure she won't actually do so this week?

Spencer: Definitely on the wrong end of the numbers. And now that everyone knows he no longer has an idol, he will be a target. Now... the storyline this week seems to be Spencer-centric. He's a smarty that could possibly get Tony to over-react this week. Simply by throwing one of the girls under the bus. If it works, then Spencer lasts at least one more episode. The one thing going for him is that he is playing very hard. And the supposed finale will be full of "rootable" players. He is certainly worth the praise.

Tasha: Also on the wrong side of the numbers. She's the one heard expressing the idea of an all woman's alliance. This could be a ploy to get one of the women to openly claim an interest in targetting Tony, but Trish, Kass and Jefra seem unresponsive. Also...what if Spencer is actually tossing Tasha's name out to Tony? I doubt it but I've been surprised before. The one thing going for her is that she has proven to be a major challenge threat. Could she win the necklace this week?

My Vote:

RC: Spencer (for the strategic bidding?)

IC: Spencer, Tasha or Tony
(or moreso NOT Kass, Jefra or Trish)

Bootee:

I can't. I just can't. My brain hurts, my heart hurts, my gut hurts. I've made my predictions since the beginning and have been correct 2 out of 11 times.
However, I DO know that it WON'T be Tony or Trish.

nothing funny or interesting to add...
Oh wait...The finale blurb states that it'll begin with an F4.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S28 | State Of The Spoiling | F8 to...   tribephyl     04-18-14       
   Ep. 9 | SOTS | Sitting in my Spy Sh...   tribephyl     04-23-14     1  
     RE: Ep. 9 | SOTS | Sitting in my Sp...   Outsider32     04-23-14     2  
     RE: Ep. 9 | SOTS | Sitting in my Sp...   suzzee     04-23-14     3  
         Chick Corea?   suzzee     04-23-14     5  
     RE: Ep. 9 | SOTS | Sitting in my Sp...   __Corea     04-23-14     4  
         RE: Ep. 9 | SOTS | Sitting in my Sp...   suzzee     04-23-14     6  
     RE: Ep. 9 | SOTS | Sitting in my Sp...   Flowerpower1     04-23-14     7  
         RE: Ep. 9 | SOTS | Sitting in my Sp...   CTgirl     04-23-14     8  
     Retrospect...   Flowerpower1     04-24-14     10  
         RE: Retrospect...   CTgirl     04-24-14     11  
         RE: Retrospect...   suzzee     04-24-14     12  
   RE: S28 | State Of The Spoiling | F...   RachelOH1     04-23-14     9  
   Ep. 10 | SOTS | Chaos is My Friend   tribephyl     04-29-14     13  
     RE: Ep. 10 | SOTS | Chaos is My Fri...   QuickBen     04-29-14     14  
         RE: Ep. 10 | SOTS | Chaos is My Fri...   Murphy3126     04-29-14     15  
             RE: Ep. 10 | SOTS | Chaos is My Fri...   QuickBen     04-29-14     16  
             RE: Ep. 10 | SOTS | Chaos is My Fri...   Georganna     04-29-14     18  
     RE: Ep. 10 | SOTS | Chaos is My Fri...   CTgirl     04-29-14     17  
         RE: Ep. 10 | SOTS | Chaos is My Fri...   tribephyl     04-30-14     19  
     Retrospect   Flowerpower1     05-01-14     20  
         RE: Retrospect   Murphy3126     05-01-14     21  
             RE: Retrospect   PepeLePew13     05-01-14     22  
                 RE: Retrospect   Flowerpower1     05-01-14     24  
                     RE: Retrospect   Brownroach     05-01-14     28  
         RE: Retrospect   CTgirl     05-01-14     23  
             RE: Retrospect   dabo     05-01-14     25  
                 RE: Retrospect   Brownroach     05-01-14     26  
                 RE: Retrospect   Murphy3126     05-01-14     27  
         Ep 10 Retrospect   tribephyl     05-01-14     29  
             RE: Ep 10 Retrospect   QuickBen     05-02-14     30  
   Ep. 11 | SOTS | Havoc to Wreak   tribephyl     05-06-14     31  
     RE: Ep. 11 | SOTS | Havoc to Wreak   Outsider32     05-06-14     32  
         RE: Ep. 11 | SOTS | Havoc to Wreak   Murphy3126     05-06-14     33  
             RE: Ep. 11 | SOTS | Havoc to Wreak   Outsider32     05-06-14     34  
                 RE: Ep. 11 | SOTS | Havoc to Wreak   Murphy3126     05-06-14     35  
                     RE: Ep. 11 | SOTS | Havoc to Wreak   Outsider32     05-07-14     36  
     RE: Ep. 11 | SOTS | Havoc to Wreak   Murphy3126     05-07-14     37  
     RE: Ep. 11 Retrospect   suzzee     05-08-14     38  
         RE: Ep. 11 Retrospect   tribephyl     05-09-14     39  
   Ep. 12 | SOTS | Straw That Broke Th...   tribephyl     05-13-14     40  
   Ep. 13 | SOTS | It's Do or Die   tribephyl     05-20-14     41  
     RE: Ep. 13 | SOTS | It's Do or Die   mimo     05-20-14     42  
     RE: Ep. 13 | SOTS | It's Do or Die   suzzee     05-21-14     43  
     RE: Ep. 13 | SOTS | It's Do or Die   personofinterest     05-21-14     44  
     RE: Ep. 13 | SOTS | It's Do or Die   Brownroach     05-21-14     45  
         RE: Ep. 13 | SOTS | It's Do or Die   PepeLePew13     05-21-14     46  
     RE: Ep. 13 | SOTS | It's Do or Die   CTgirl     05-21-14     47  
     RE: Ep. 13 | SOTS | It's Do or Die   Outsider32     05-22-14     48  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •