The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S28 | State Of The Spoiling | F8 to..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-20-14, 07:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "Ep. 13 | SOTS | It's Do or Die"
A proviso before jumping on in to my finale SOTS.
Do NOT trust anything I've written below. I completely missed the bootee last week. I mean, e.n.t.i.r.e.l.y. wrong. Not only was I wrong about the bootee and ALL of the machinations used to get to the real bootee, but desperately misguided by the nature of people and their motivations going into the finals. The spoils this season have been at once and all scarce and contradictory, so everything below is my best attempt at "speculation", providing the clues presented.

Ep13 Evidence
Title:
It's Do or Die

Next time on (the 2 hour Season Finale of) Survivor... the road to the end is never easy.

Pre-Show Buzz:

* As for the finale itself, still more surprises to come regarding how it finishes and two of the most exciting challenges of any finale.

* via reddit...
Jragyn: Budgetary concerns are usually a sign of impending doom for any show. Please tell me budget wasn't a factor in not having a loved ones visit this season.
JeffProbstHere: Ah so glad you asked this.... do you know what happens when you assume -- remember that one? You make an ass... well my friend and I mean that lovingly--- the season is not yet over is it? Ah thee of so little faith!

* Eyeing a spot in the final three, one castaway pulls one of the greatest comebacks in Survivor history, and the final castaways face a bitter jury when pleading their case for the $1 million prize.

So from these alone;
Three tribal councils. (If one of them has to be Final Tribal Council, that means there are 2 other TCs and 2 MORE castaways leaving before Final Tribal Council.)
F2 it is. But they have to face a bitter jury.
With 3 TC's we'll have to boot two players which means two immunity challenges must be played.
Two of the most exciting challenges of any finale. (Means 3 challenges with one of them being boring OR just 2 exciting challenges both for immunity.)
One of the castaways pulls off an historic comeback. (My bet is it's the Charlie Brown.)

Here are press images of the 2 exciting challenges...

Now, initially I had written an EXTREMELY lengthy diatribe manifesto about so-n-sos journey to end game. Calculating each move through all of the possibilities with what remains of our choices for Sole Survivor. It was extremly long as noted above. In fact three different addendums were used to drive home points about what MAY end up happening.
Phew...it was exhaustive, compiling confessional counts, past F4/F3 challenges, past F3/F2 finales, extra finale challenges, disciplinary actions for each of the past challenges, times a boat was seen, times survivors got congratulatory feasts, fallen comrades memorials, editing tricks, tweets, ponderosa promises, SurvivorLive leaks and the plethora of end game options brought about by all of them.

I scrapped it all for a semi-fan-fictitous segment, reminescent of my past efforts at Spoiling the spoilers, titled 'The Men who Glare at the Goat', slightly mirroring the the eventual outcomes with those related to the movie.

Of course, in the movie, one of the men ended up killing a goat by staring at it. My story ended similarly.
Granted the premise for my little scenario was about as exciting as watching a staring contest. So, it too was scrapped.

However, the story from above does have alternate endings. Endings which I will present to you all. It will be for you to decide which one you want to see.
F4 Starting Point:
Kass ~ Spencer ~ Tony ~ Woo

The immunity challenge is a smaller scaled super-challenge, wherein the survivors will need balance, athleticism and puzzle solving abilities. Luckily, they will all have a cheerleader.

F3 Option #1: Spencer wins F4 IC
a. Woo Booted | Kass ~ Spencer ~ Tony to F3
b. Kass Booted | Spencer ~ Tony ~ Woo to F3
c. Tony Booted | Kass ~ Spencer ~ Woo to F3

F3 Option #2: Woo wins F4 IC
a. Spencer Booted | Kass ~ Tony ~ Woo to F3
c. Tony Booted | Kass ~ Spencer ~ Woo to F3

F3 Option #3: Tony wins F4 IC
a. Spencer Booted | Kass ~ Tony ~ Woo to F3
c. Woo Booted | Kass ~ Spencer ~ Tony to F3

Kass winning an immunity challenge is NOT an option.
Adding only the thoughts that the idle idol lie will help Tony through to F3.
Means, to me, that one of Spencer OR Woo win the F4 immunity and the other one is the bootee.
Of course, it could also be Kass' turn to go.

F3 Starting Point:
Option #1: Spencer ~ Tony ~ Woo
Option #2: Kass ~ Spencer ~ Tony
Option #3: Kass ~ Tony ~ Woo

The immunity challenge is a sort of Super-Challenge combining a lot of athleticism with a fair amount of puzzling as well.

F2 Option #1: Woo wins F3 IC
Woo will have to choose between Spencer and Tony as F2 OR Kass and Tony for F2.
a. Spencer Booted | Tony ~ Woo to F2
b. Tony Booted | Spencer ~ Woo to F2
c. Spencer Booted | Kass ~ Woo to F2
d. Kass Booted | Tony ~ Woo to F2

F2 Option #2: Tony wins F3 IC
A plethora of options for him but I believe his only real shot at securing a win is with Kass as his F2.
a. Woo Booted | Tony ~ Kass to F2
b. Spencer Booted | Tony ~ Kass to F2

F2 Option #3: Spencer wins F3 IC (What an amazing comeback!)
Depending on which option from above got him here, Spencer would MOST likely choose to boot either Woo or Tony. Kass is almost an imperative if Spencer makes F2.
a. Woo Booted | Kass ~ Spencer to F2
b. Tony Booted | Kass Spencer to F2
c. Kass Booted | Unlikely to Happen

F2 Option #4: Kass wins F3 IC!
Sorry, I just passed out.
But IF she did, she'd probably want to take Tony.

F2 Starting Point

Winner Option #1: Spencer Wins!
a. Kass VS Spencer | Spencer Gets Majority Votes!
b. Spencer VS Tony | Spencer Gets Majority Votes!
c. Spencer VS Woo | Unlikely to Happen

Winner Option #2: Woo Wins!
a. Kass VS Woo | Woo Gets Majority Votes!
b. Tony VS Woo | Won't Happen

Winner Option #3 & #4: Kass or Tony Win.
a. Kass VS Tony

My journey through the options?
Considering the tease that a comeback is acheived, that we will see a bitter jury and that it's not how you start it's how you finish, all mean 1 of 2 things to me...
The 2 remaining 'brains', Kass and Spencer make F2.

My path?... I began with F3 Option #1 a. Spencer wins the F4 IC and Woo is booted.
I then went with F2 Option #3 b. Spencer wins the F3 IC as well and Tony is booted.
I finally landed at the most logical ending considering the previous options I chose.
For the finale reveal I went with Winner Option #1 a. Spencer handily wins over Kass.

I wish you good luck with your chosen paths.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S28 | State Of The Spoiling | F8 to...   tribephyl     04-18-14       
   Ep. 9 | SOTS | Sitting in my Spy Sh...   tribephyl     04-23-14     1  
     RE: Ep. 9 | SOTS | Sitting in my Sp...   Outsider32     04-23-14     2  
     RE: Ep. 9 | SOTS | Sitting in my Sp...   suzzee     04-23-14     3  
         Chick Corea?   suzzee     04-23-14     5  
     RE: Ep. 9 | SOTS | Sitting in my Sp...   __Corea     04-23-14     4  
         RE: Ep. 9 | SOTS | Sitting in my Sp...   suzzee     04-23-14     6  
     RE: Ep. 9 | SOTS | Sitting in my Sp...   Flowerpower1     04-23-14     7  
         RE: Ep. 9 | SOTS | Sitting in my Sp...   CTgirl     04-23-14     8  
     Retrospect...   Flowerpower1     04-24-14     10  
         RE: Retrospect...   CTgirl     04-24-14     11  
         RE: Retrospect...   suzzee     04-24-14     12  
   RE: S28 | State Of The Spoiling | F...   RachelOH1     04-23-14     9  
   Ep. 10 | SOTS | Chaos is My Friend   tribephyl     04-29-14     13  
     RE: Ep. 10 | SOTS | Chaos is My Fri...   QuickBen     04-29-14     14  
         RE: Ep. 10 | SOTS | Chaos is My Fri...   Murphy3126     04-29-14     15  
             RE: Ep. 10 | SOTS | Chaos is My Fri...   QuickBen     04-29-14     16  
             RE: Ep. 10 | SOTS | Chaos is My Fri...   Georganna     04-29-14     18  
     RE: Ep. 10 | SOTS | Chaos is My Fri...   CTgirl     04-29-14     17  
         RE: Ep. 10 | SOTS | Chaos is My Fri...   tribephyl     04-30-14     19  
     Retrospect   Flowerpower1     05-01-14     20  
         RE: Retrospect   Murphy3126     05-01-14     21  
             RE: Retrospect   PepeLePew13     05-01-14     22  
                 RE: Retrospect   Flowerpower1     05-01-14     24  
                     RE: Retrospect   Brownroach     05-01-14     28  
         RE: Retrospect   CTgirl     05-01-14     23  
             RE: Retrospect   dabo     05-01-14     25  
                 RE: Retrospect   Brownroach     05-01-14     26  
                 RE: Retrospect   Murphy3126     05-01-14     27  
         Ep 10 Retrospect   tribephyl     05-01-14     29  
             RE: Ep 10 Retrospect   QuickBen     05-02-14     30  
   Ep. 11 | SOTS | Havoc to Wreak   tribephyl     05-06-14     31  
     RE: Ep. 11 | SOTS | Havoc to Wreak   Outsider32     05-06-14     32  
         RE: Ep. 11 | SOTS | Havoc to Wreak   Murphy3126     05-06-14     33  
             RE: Ep. 11 | SOTS | Havoc to Wreak   Outsider32     05-06-14     34  
                 RE: Ep. 11 | SOTS | Havoc to Wreak   Murphy3126     05-06-14     35  
                     RE: Ep. 11 | SOTS | Havoc to Wreak   Outsider32     05-07-14     36  
     RE: Ep. 11 | SOTS | Havoc to Wreak   Murphy3126     05-07-14     37  
     RE: Ep. 11 Retrospect   suzzee     05-08-14     38  
         RE: Ep. 11 Retrospect   tribephyl     05-09-14     39  
   Ep. 12 | SOTS | Straw That Broke Th...   tribephyl     05-13-14     40  
   Ep. 13 | SOTS | It's Do or Die   tribephyl     05-20-14     41  
     RE: Ep. 13 | SOTS | It's Do or Die   mimo     05-20-14     42  
     RE: Ep. 13 | SOTS | It's Do or Die   suzzee     05-21-14     43  
     RE: Ep. 13 | SOTS | It's Do or Die   personofinterest     05-21-14     44  
     RE: Ep. 13 | SOTS | It's Do or Die   Brownroach     05-21-14     45  
         RE: Ep. 13 | SOTS | It's Do or Die   PepeLePew13     05-21-14     46  
     RE: Ep. 13 | SOTS | It's Do or Die   CTgirl     05-21-14     47  
     RE: Ep. 13 | SOTS | It's Do or Die   Outsider32     05-22-14     48  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •