The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S28 | State Of The Spoiling | F8 to..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-23-14, 00:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Ep. 9 | SOTS | Sitting in my Spy Sh..."
Ep9 Evidence
Title:
Sitting in my Spy Shack

Next time on Survivor...

Teases:
* Homesick castaways are granted a brief reprieve with letters from home.
* One castaway secretly embarks on a stakeout to gather intel from the competition.
* Another castaway falls hard while attempting to collect coconuts papayas from the treetops.

JP hype:
Yes, Woo takes a fall… and could a letter from home change the game?

So from these alone; Looks like Woo falls out of a tree. It also is just a red herring to make people believe he might be med-evac'd out. He's not. He's a ninja. And falling 9 feet down into semi-lush (non-spiky) flora means he's just fine. Bruised ego perhaps, but only temporary.
Besides, a rapper recently chopped his ... thing ... off, then jumped out of window over 20 feet to a cement landing below and ...he survived. So trust me, Woo will be fine.

RC:
With no vidcap confirmation...
Team challenge run with 2 teams of 4.
Gender split on each team is 2 men and 2 women per team. Whether random or whatever, a spoiler (and some deductive reasoning) indicates that a 4 person team with 2 women and 2 men win the reward to Callao Caves. And if 2 men and 2 women were on the winning team, then 2 men and 2 women would also have to be on the losing team.

What's most interesting, at least from the tease and the blurb, is that some of the castaways receive letters from home.
I'm thinking, these letters will most likely be delivered at the caves.

Figuring out the RC win, for me, depended solely upon my memories of tweets. Ones which I DIDN'T add to the sources thread simply because, like the boot-lists (and we saw how those turned out), wouldn't amount to anything.
However, the farther we get into the game the more I regret not keeping some sort of record of actual tweets and dates.

Synopses....
* Jeremiah's cousin (male) has feelings about Morgan. Bad feelings. Tweeted something about Morgan, which got retweeted and liked by Jeremiah. The cousin, also, does not like Kass.
* Jeremiah ends up friending Spencer's sister. Spencer approves. So does his sister. His sister is not a friend of Kass.
* Tasha's cousin/sister seems to be particularly verbose.

Now, all of these little tid-bits of non-descript fluff don't mean a hill a beans unless real family members are involved. And wouldn't you know it, we're entering the family letters (soon to be visit) stage. It could be that all of them win the actual family visit or that all of them win letters from home. Regardless, all of them (Spencer, Tasha and Jeremiah) make it to (and most likely through) this episode. Possibly, with 2 of the 3 making F6.

From there, regarding the 2 women on the RCteam I don't remember any other tweets and I can't recall if any family members have jumped in.
Anyways...
So who knows what the teams will be. And at this moment we don't even know what the RC will be.
But rest assured, the Reward winners (2 males / 2 females) will get letters from home, and they'll most likely enjoy them at Callao Caves.

Onto the Individual IC:
Balancing a ball while balancing yourself.

Survivor Order (L to R): Jefra ~ Kass ~ Woo ~ Jeremiah ~ Tasha ~ Spencer ~ Tony ~ Trish

Each survivor starts at the top area of their personal ramp. In one of their hands they hold a pedestal with a ball on it. Keeping the ball on the pedestal is the goal. Once every 15 or 30 minutes (or less), the survivors will step farther down their ramp where the foot area is drastically reduced from previously. The final survivor with their ball still balanced on the pedestal, and without falling off their own ramp, will win immunity.

I'd love to give you my opinion as to the winner but at this moment (after having gone through so many storyline wins and eventual losses) I really don't think it matters this week.
Perhaps Tony? I don't know how, but he seems to be the most in need at the moment.
I CAN say that Kass WON'T win. And that's something you can take to the bank.

TC Strategies:
Without making too huge of a nod to the mis-spelling...
The mis-spelling was bugging me on a strange level. I've never understood why we change it from 'verbal' to 'verbiage' in the first place. Where in the fuick did the extra i come from?

But anyways...

Tony: I couldn't tell you about LJ and...
Jefra: Can you tell me I'm on the bottom of the alliance?

Tony: I came up with the idea to make a spy shack where I can hide and I'm gonna hear everything.
Tony: Right now, my red flag is raised because I blindsided LJ. I'm in trouble, so I'm gonna have to do something to get myself out of it. Most people, including myself, we go all the way to the water well because it's a bit further away from camp where people can't hear you and that's where they talk strategy. So, I started working on some blueprints to make a nice little shack around the water well. The water well is 'here', there's a tree 'there', and I put some bushes and some shrubs and some broken branches where I can hide right in there and I'm within five feet away. That's where I'll be the most patient, when I'm sitting in my spy shack.

Tony: Today, I'm on a mission.

Jefra: You know, he lied to my face.
Jefra: I'm sorry but I don't want to be fooled by Tony.
Jefra: I don't trust Tony. I'm okay with getting him out.

Jefra: I don't feel safe with Tony.

Tony: I'm in trouble.

Tony is indeed in trouble.
However, the main protangonist in this situation seems to be Jefra.
Trish may be pissed about losing LJ. But my thought is that she isn't the one who starts the conversation between her and Jefra.
My read, from the verbiage provided, sounds like Jefra just unloads. Perhaps it's venting. Which in my book is necessary to a modern, civilized society. Sadly for her, the target can hear what she says... every word.
Maybe even Trish is saavy enough to know Tony could be listening, but my read is that Trish is just listening.
Regardless, Jefra WILL be in the crosshairs.

At this moment, Tony could have Woo, Spencer and Jeremiah... without question. Which means that Trish, Jefra, Kass and Tasha have to sway one of the boys to get the Tony snuffing done.

Intoto:
#1: I'm sticking by my thoughts that the F5 torches image is probably F5... but could be F6 or even F7. This could be my undoing. It would not be the first time.
Intoto, meaning that at least 2 brawn, 2 beauty and 1 brain make it to F7.
Which if brought down to numbers means, with only 2 beauties remaining, Jefra and Jeremiah both make, at worst, F7.
Of the 3 brains, 2 of them are in great danger of not making F5/F7.

#2: JP notes that the end-game is replete with "winning" players. He alludes that the idea that the finalists are all people that, at the least, expressed a desire for winning and have made the moves necessary to be perceived that way, by the general public. IOW, We could indeed be rooting, personally, for all 5 finalists.

To me that means the F5 (the finale episode) are all players who have expressed a desire to win. And have been playing.
To me: Tony, Trish, Spencer and Kass are the only ones to have expressed a real desire to win and have made the decisions/adapting necessary to do so. Tasha could be included in the group above only because while she hasn't had the gameplay she certainly seems to be shown as a player. Meanwhile, Jefra, Jeremiah and Woo don't seem to be long-term (or perhaps they're Journey) players.

Okay....now comes the time to credit some sources.
Simply because of this and even though none of the following is concrete... plug your ears and hide your eyes for the next paragraph-ish.

* A black female and a thin older female make late game... (makes F5)
* Tasha claims to be a victim of late 'game' changes. (Tasha is F3 bootee)
* Spencer is resentful of a lack of knowledge about the TPI. (Spencer is F4 bootee)
* A male and a female are F2. (That kinda leaves Trish and Tony? Jefra and Jeremiah? Kass and Woo?)

Survivors In Danger for Ep9:
I hate to be the first to predict it... but this episode is going to be sooooo unpredicatable that I stiiiiill have to give precautionary clauses. I absolutely positively have sucked beyond belief when predicting this season. Almost as bad at predicting as kingfish. And I swear, he's trying for baaad. I personally believe, at least this season to the nth degree, that I have NO idea what's going to happen. But I continue to try, and for this week, my bootee predictions are...

Kass ~ Spencer ~ Tasha ~ Woo

Kass: No better moment to latch on to the current theme of large 'winner' story and dump the 'has-been' plotline. We've seen a great lull in confessionals Kass and her editorial distance from the storyline will eventually lead to a boot. If nothing else, the theme of confessionals this season has been.... Big beginning... lull...bootation. Sarah suffered, Morgan suffered, LJ suffered. Time for Kass to suffer. No longer her story line. Good player though. Or at least memorable.

Woo: Aside from Jeremiah, Woo stands as the 2nd least develeoped character in Cagayan. JP states that Woo is playing the Fabio game. Well? So far, he's playing the entertainment angle. A glaring a truth of this weeks batch of ads is that the fall out of a tree is mis-direction, its clear that Woo does not suffer bodily damage. However, does he have the backing to last through TC?
Falling out of a tree could truly be his undoing, symbolically and realistically.

My Vote:

RC: Jefra, Jeremiah, Spencer and Tasha

IC: ???
*because it doesn't matter

Bootee: A Brawn (Or a Brain)
Woo (or Kass)

This week? Dedicated to __Corea.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S28 | State Of The Spoiling | F8 to...   tribephyl     04-18-14       
   Ep. 9 | SOTS | Sitting in my Spy Sh...   tribephyl     04-23-14     1  
     RE: Ep. 9 | SOTS | Sitting in my Sp...   Outsider32     04-23-14     2  
     RE: Ep. 9 | SOTS | Sitting in my Sp...   suzzee     04-23-14     3  
         Chick Corea?   suzzee     04-23-14     5  
     RE: Ep. 9 | SOTS | Sitting in my Sp...   __Corea     04-23-14     4  
         RE: Ep. 9 | SOTS | Sitting in my Sp...   suzzee     04-23-14     6  
     RE: Ep. 9 | SOTS | Sitting in my Sp...   Flowerpower1     04-23-14     7  
         RE: Ep. 9 | SOTS | Sitting in my Sp...   CTgirl     04-23-14     8  
     Retrospect...   Flowerpower1     04-24-14     10  
         RE: Retrospect...   CTgirl     04-24-14     11  
         RE: Retrospect...   suzzee     04-24-14     12  
   RE: S28 | State Of The Spoiling | F...   RachelOH1     04-23-14     9  
   Ep. 10 | SOTS | Chaos is My Friend   tribephyl     04-29-14     13  
     RE: Ep. 10 | SOTS | Chaos is My Fri...   QuickBen     04-29-14     14  
         RE: Ep. 10 | SOTS | Chaos is My Fri...   Murphy3126     04-29-14     15  
             RE: Ep. 10 | SOTS | Chaos is My Fri...   QuickBen     04-29-14     16  
             RE: Ep. 10 | SOTS | Chaos is My Fri...   Georganna     04-29-14     18  
     RE: Ep. 10 | SOTS | Chaos is My Fri...   CTgirl     04-29-14     17  
         RE: Ep. 10 | SOTS | Chaos is My Fri...   tribephyl     04-30-14     19  
     Retrospect   Flowerpower1     05-01-14     20  
         RE: Retrospect   Murphy3126     05-01-14     21  
             RE: Retrospect   PepeLePew13     05-01-14     22  
                 RE: Retrospect   Flowerpower1     05-01-14     24  
                     RE: Retrospect   Brownroach     05-01-14     28  
         RE: Retrospect   CTgirl     05-01-14     23  
             RE: Retrospect   dabo     05-01-14     25  
                 RE: Retrospect   Brownroach     05-01-14     26  
                 RE: Retrospect   Murphy3126     05-01-14     27  
         Ep 10 Retrospect   tribephyl     05-01-14     29  
             RE: Ep 10 Retrospect   QuickBen     05-02-14     30  
   Ep. 11 | SOTS | Havoc to Wreak   tribephyl     05-06-14     31  
     RE: Ep. 11 | SOTS | Havoc to Wreak   Outsider32     05-06-14     32  
         RE: Ep. 11 | SOTS | Havoc to Wreak   Murphy3126     05-06-14     33  
             RE: Ep. 11 | SOTS | Havoc to Wreak   Outsider32     05-06-14     34  
                 RE: Ep. 11 | SOTS | Havoc to Wreak   Murphy3126     05-06-14     35  
                     RE: Ep. 11 | SOTS | Havoc to Wreak   Outsider32     05-07-14     36  
     RE: Ep. 11 | SOTS | Havoc to Wreak   Murphy3126     05-07-14     37  
     RE: Ep. 11 Retrospect   suzzee     05-08-14     38  
         RE: Ep. 11 Retrospect   tribephyl     05-09-14     39  
   Ep. 12 | SOTS | Straw That Broke Th...   tribephyl     05-13-14     40  
   Ep. 13 | SOTS | It's Do or Die   tribephyl     05-20-14     41  
     RE: Ep. 13 | SOTS | It's Do or Die   mimo     05-20-14     42  
     RE: Ep. 13 | SOTS | It's Do or Die   suzzee     05-21-14     43  
     RE: Ep. 13 | SOTS | It's Do or Die   personofinterest     05-21-14     44  
     RE: Ep. 13 | SOTS | It's Do or Die   Brownroach     05-21-14     45  
         RE: Ep. 13 | SOTS | It's Do or Die   PepeLePew13     05-21-14     46  
     RE: Ep. 13 | SOTS | It's Do or Die   CTgirl     05-21-14     47  
     RE: Ep. 13 | SOTS | It's Do or Die   Outsider32     05-22-14     48  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •