The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S28 | State Of The Spoiling | F8 to..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Flowerpower1 4361 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-23-14, 12:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Ep. 9 | SOTS | Sitting in my Sp..."
LAST EDITED ON 04-23-14 AT 12:27 PM (EST)

Great job, Tribe! You have given me a lot to digest here....where shall I start?

I want to also say that with out you, our boards are barren! I love you and you are so good at all of this stuff and I agree, your assessments are very well grounded and logical to boot. You are the bomb! I hope that dang TORCH pic does indeed spell out the F5! But, I have to admit, I like suzzee's WAG theory!!!

First of all, there are shots of Trish, Tony, and Kass at camp when the "others' could be away on reward? Spec that perhaps Jefra, Tasha, and 2 of Jeremiah/Spencer/Woo win the RC.

Regarding the tweets: Jeremiah's cousin did not like Morgan....we know that Morgan did not make the family visit, therefore, his cousin also does not like Kass, so we cannot assume that Kass makes the family visit either...?

Regarding Spencer's sister and Jeremiah....I can buy that one. That they both make the family visit, F6.

Regarding the IC winner: Agreed, too little to go on. Woo could win, Trish, Tony, Tasha? Who knows?

Next, regarding Jefra. Clearly, it's Jefra calling out Tony. He lied to her face and she knows it. He identifies that getting rid of LJ makes him the bad guy within his alliance, so he needs to do something. That something is spying on his own alliance, which then confirms to him that he is indeed in trouble. He can do 2 things that I see. He can do damage control with Jefra and convince her that she is safe and still in the alliance, therefore the target would be one of Spencer/Jeremiah/Tasha, OR, he can get rid of Jefra.

If he chooses to prove to Jefra that she is still good with him, his target should be one of Spencer/Jeremiah/Tasha, but it doesn't appear that any of them are in trouble this week. The only ones that appear to be in trouble in my opinion from the promos are either Tony or Jefra. Guess who I think will outlast who?

Regarding this scenario: At this moment, Tony could have Woo, Spencer and Jeremiah... without question. Which means that Trish, Jefra, Kass and Tasha have to sway one of the boys to get the Tony snuffing done.

Agreed that Tony COULD have Woo, Spencer, Jeremiah, and Tasha. (I think Tasha will stick with Spencer and Jeremiah). Without question he has Woo. I think he will also still have Trish. Trish is his numero uno. But, the problem is I think Spencer, Jeremiah would much rather take out a BIG fish like Tony than a little fish like Jefra. If Kass makes the proposal, but I don't know if she will...yet. So, I could see Tony pulling in Woo, Jeremiah, Spencer, Tasha to vote out one of Jefra/Trish/Kass. I do not think his target is Trish at all. I don't think he thinks Kass is threatening at this point either. So I believe he will set his target as Jefra.

Next week there will be chaos when the power shifts from one former alliance to another.

Regarding the F5 Torches. With the boot of LJ last week I don't see it coming to fruition. I think there must be fallen torches on the ground when that picture was taken. We all saw what happened when Tony threw his torch at the tree....they all fell down.

I am buying into our own editing thread...Spencer stands to win it all. There is a seemingly reliable source saying that Trish and Tasha are end game. Already, there are 2 brains. I think Jeremiah's position in the game has gone up considerably after last week. Spencer is dragging him with him. I think Tony will also be there before Woo is there.

I also want to consider Jiffy's statement that the end gamers are all who have played the game...

Spec F5: Spencer/Tasha/Trish/Tony/?Kass - ?Jeremiah

This leaves Woo, Jefra and ?Kass/Jeremiah to be the next ones to go, for me.

This week with the vidcaps it is either going to be Tony or Jefra. My money is on Jefra for boot.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S28 | State Of The Spoiling | F8 to...   tribephyl     04-18-14       
   Ep. 9 | SOTS | Sitting in my Spy Sh...   tribephyl     04-23-14     1  
     RE: Ep. 9 | SOTS | Sitting in my Sp...   Outsider32     04-23-14     2  
     RE: Ep. 9 | SOTS | Sitting in my Sp...   suzzee     04-23-14     3  
         Chick Corea?   suzzee     04-23-14     5  
     RE: Ep. 9 | SOTS | Sitting in my Sp...   __Corea     04-23-14     4  
         RE: Ep. 9 | SOTS | Sitting in my Sp...   suzzee     04-23-14     6  
     RE: Ep. 9 | SOTS | Sitting in my Sp...   Flowerpower1     04-23-14     7  
         RE: Ep. 9 | SOTS | Sitting in my Sp...   CTgirl     04-23-14     8  
     Retrospect...   Flowerpower1     04-24-14     10  
         RE: Retrospect...   CTgirl     04-24-14     11  
         RE: Retrospect...   suzzee     04-24-14     12  
   RE: S28 | State Of The Spoiling | F...   RachelOH1     04-23-14     9  
   Ep. 10 | SOTS | Chaos is My Friend   tribephyl     04-29-14     13  
     RE: Ep. 10 | SOTS | Chaos is My Fri...   QuickBen     04-29-14     14  
         RE: Ep. 10 | SOTS | Chaos is My Fri...   Murphy3126     04-29-14     15  
             RE: Ep. 10 | SOTS | Chaos is My Fri...   QuickBen     04-29-14     16  
             RE: Ep. 10 | SOTS | Chaos is My Fri...   Georganna     04-29-14     18  
     RE: Ep. 10 | SOTS | Chaos is My Fri...   CTgirl     04-29-14     17  
         RE: Ep. 10 | SOTS | Chaos is My Fri...   tribephyl     04-30-14     19  
     Retrospect   Flowerpower1     05-01-14     20  
         RE: Retrospect   Murphy3126     05-01-14     21  
             RE: Retrospect   PepeLePew13     05-01-14     22  
                 RE: Retrospect   Flowerpower1     05-01-14     24  
                     RE: Retrospect   Brownroach     05-01-14     28  
         RE: Retrospect   CTgirl     05-01-14     23  
             RE: Retrospect   dabo     05-01-14     25  
                 RE: Retrospect   Brownroach     05-01-14     26  
                 RE: Retrospect   Murphy3126     05-01-14     27  
         Ep 10 Retrospect   tribephyl     05-01-14     29  
             RE: Ep 10 Retrospect   QuickBen     05-02-14     30  
   Ep. 11 | SOTS | Havoc to Wreak   tribephyl     05-06-14     31  
     RE: Ep. 11 | SOTS | Havoc to Wreak   Outsider32     05-06-14     32  
         RE: Ep. 11 | SOTS | Havoc to Wreak   Murphy3126     05-06-14     33  
             RE: Ep. 11 | SOTS | Havoc to Wreak   Outsider32     05-06-14     34  
                 RE: Ep. 11 | SOTS | Havoc to Wreak   Murphy3126     05-06-14     35  
                     RE: Ep. 11 | SOTS | Havoc to Wreak   Outsider32     05-07-14     36  
     RE: Ep. 11 | SOTS | Havoc to Wreak   Murphy3126     05-07-14     37  
     RE: Ep. 11 Retrospect   suzzee     05-08-14     38  
         RE: Ep. 11 Retrospect   tribephyl     05-09-14     39  
   Ep. 12 | SOTS | Straw That Broke Th...   tribephyl     05-13-14     40  
   Ep. 13 | SOTS | It's Do or Die   tribephyl     05-20-14     41  
     RE: Ep. 13 | SOTS | It's Do or Die   mimo     05-20-14     42  
     RE: Ep. 13 | SOTS | It's Do or Die   suzzee     05-21-14     43  
     RE: Ep. 13 | SOTS | It's Do or Die   personofinterest     05-21-14     44  
     RE: Ep. 13 | SOTS | It's Do or Die   Brownroach     05-21-14     45  
         RE: Ep. 13 | SOTS | It's Do or Die   PepeLePew13     05-21-14     46  
     RE: Ep. 13 | SOTS | It's Do or Die   CTgirl     05-21-14     47  
     RE: Ep. 13 | SOTS | It's Do or Die   Outsider32     05-22-14     48  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •