The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Racers, the Strategy and the Ed..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences The Amazing Race Spoiler/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Serendipity 525 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-08-06, 00:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Serendipity Click to send private message to Serendipity Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: The Racers, the Strategy and th..."
Michel, thanks for starting a new thread. I don't watch nor do i care about Survivor so I would prefer not to have to read the similar topic in Survivor, but am wondering if by "outside sourcss" you mean the Insider Videos that I introduced in my last post. If that bothers you and others, I will be sure not to include any references to them again.

Isn't it interesting that we all watch the same show and interpret things differently? I guess that's because of our own life exeriences and relationships. And that's what makes this thread so fascinating.

The Hippies: Michel, right on about the arrogance! It was almost palpable this leg. I found it fairly shocking. Our fun lovers are scornful of the other teams. I must admit that I was a real fan in leg 1, but that has dcreased with each leg. I no longer see them as even final 3, no matter how well they ar doing now. They are fairly lazy racers because they THINK they are unbeatable. One mistake may do them in.

Frats: We only had hints at their competitiveness, but now with the DDs gone, it has really come out. They say they are learning from each leg and they are. Eric is really, really competitive and he is pushing Jeremy. They are no longer following and no longer afraid. I really expect them in the Final 3.

Fran & Barry: How can I hate thee, let me count the ways. I tradionally love the old teams. In fact, I adore Dave & Margretta plus others. These two are nasty complainers. We have no luck. Oh, yeah? Without luck you would have been long gone. They have hit no real danger zones as yet, but I think they will next time. However, I believe they will be saved by a non-elim and will continue on.

Ray & Yolanda: Dear me? The editors tell me they are strong nd woking well together yet the time lines contadict this. Yes, they beat the Nerds, but there was only a 9 minute time difference in the last leg. Darned editors made it look like RaYo were tied with the DDs and not the Nerds. Since the Danis arrived only 15 minutes RayYo, the editing was way off on the last leg. Ray was obviously not navigating well so Yoland has left the driving to him and has taken over the navigating job. She still criticizes his driving however. More confessionals about how much she loves Ray and even one about how she tears up watching him do tasks. I guess that's why she doesn't to any herself. RaYo are now tied with Lake/Michelle at 4 for the male partner and only 1 for the female. According to the previews, it gets worse for this team since Michelle does another Roadblock, bu Ray continues to do the Roadblocks and Yolanda sits out. The editing keeps telling me how strong, how competitive, how cooperative this team is, yet I don't see it. They won't be out next because it will be a non-elim, but I think they're geting close.

Lake & Michelle: I like this team. In reverse to the Nerds, I hated them in the first leg, and have liked hem more and more each subsequent leg. Lake is crazy, but in a good, enthusiastic way. Michelle knows exactly how to deal with him. They do make major mistakes so I wouldn't be surpised to see them go soon, but I won't be surprised to see them in final three either.

MoJo: Fast becoming my favorite team. Monica is still being edited as a dumb blonde, but unfairly, I think. Yes, she and Joseph both mispronounce words. I speak French, German and Welsh plus a bare minimum of Korean, but would still have trouble prouncing Jagina as Yageena. They are middle income folks from Arkansas who have never traveled. Architecturegirl says the race is about fun, and they are having fun. They are unfailing polite to everyone they meet and tell Phil at each pitstop how much they love what they've seen and done. The meltdown scene was quite unfair in my opinion because Monica clearly had a rash and some swelling on her forearms. That had to hurt. (Shouldn't include, but Dave & Lori said her arms were very swollen.) Much ado has been made about Monica wishing she had the clothes from some of the well-dressed Italian girls, but that's not so. She simply said look how cut they are and I'm a fis=smelling mess. I think they're doing well, and I see them as Final 3 and very possibly the winners.

I know we're getting close, but I just don't feel I can commit on the order of elimination. I do think next week is a non-elimination. I also think we will see the first Fast Forward. I expect that the Frats, being the first team relesed, will take that. I cannot see Fran & Barry doing well in the Greek games so my feeling is they will come in last. Will they be eliminated the next leg? Maybe, but I want to see the next leg first.

What I will commit to right now (subject to change) is that Fran/Barry, Ray/Yolanda and the Hippies are the next out in some order and the Final Three will be Lake/Michhell, MoJo and the Frats.

Ah, yes. One more controversial view.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 The Racers, the Strategy and the Ed...   michel     04-06-06       
   RE: The Racers, the Strategy and th...   Earl Colby Pottinger     04-06-06     1  
   RE: The Racers, the Strategy and th...   Whole Lotta Rosie     04-06-06     2  
     RE: The Racers, the Strategy and th...   IrishCharm     04-07-06     3  
         First reaction   michel     04-07-06     4  
         RE: The Racers, the Strategy and th...   architecturegirl     04-07-06     5  
   RE: The Racers, the Strategy and th...   beau_30     04-07-06     6  
     RE: The Racers, the Strategy and th...   desperado     04-07-06     7  
         RE: The Racers, the Strategy and th...   beau_30     04-07-06     8  
             RE: The Racers, the Strategy and th...   desperado     04-07-06     9  
         RE: The Racers, the Strategy and th...   indy42     04-09-06     22  
     RE: The Racers, the Strategy and th...   Serendipity     04-07-06     10  
         RE: The Racers, the Strategy and th...   donracefan     04-08-06     12  
         RE: The Racers, the Strategy and th...   beau_30     04-08-06     15  
   RE: The Racers, the Strategy and th...   Serendipity     04-08-06     11  
     RE: The Racers, the Strategy and th...   donracefan     04-08-06     13  
         RE: The Racers, the Strategy and th...   Serendipity     04-08-06     14  
   MoJo analysis   Jims02     04-08-06     16  
   Clarifications   michel     04-08-06     17  
     RE: Clarifications   Serendipity     04-08-06     18  
     RE: Clarifications   beau_30     04-11-06     26  
         RE: Clarifications   michel     04-11-06     27  
   RE: The Racers, the Strategy and th...   Whole Lotta Rosie     04-08-06     20  
     RE: The Racers, the Strategy and th...   donracefan     04-09-06     21  
         RE: The Racers, the Strategy and th...   Whole Lotta Rosie     04-09-06     23  
             RE: The Racers, the Strategy and th...   IrishCharm     04-10-06     24  
   The Phil Dance   frankz     04-11-06     25  
     RE: The Phil Dance   donracefan     04-11-06     28  
         RE: The Phil Dance   frankz     04-12-06     29  
     RE: The Phil Dance   mavs_fan     04-12-06     30  
         RE: The Phil Dance   IrishCharm     04-13-06     31  
   Episode #7   michel     04-13-06     32  
     RE: Episode #7   Serendipity     04-14-06     33  
         One more thing aboutRay/Yolanda   vince3     04-14-06     34  
   RE: The Racers, the Strategy and th...   Earl Colby Pottinger     04-20-06     35  
   Episode #8   michel     04-20-06     36  
     RE: Episode #8   architecturegirl     04-25-06     37  
     RE: Episode #8   Earl Colby Pottinger     04-25-06     38  
   Episode 8   IrishCharm     04-26-06     39  
     RE: Episode 8   michel     04-26-06     40  
         RE: Episode 8   beau_30     04-26-06     41  
             RE: Episode 8   architecturegirl     04-26-06     42  
                 RE: Episode 8   architecturegirl     04-27-06     43  
   Episode #9   michel     04-27-06     44  
     RE: Episode #9   Whole Lotta Rosie     04-30-06     45  
         RE: Episode #9   beau_30     05-02-06     46  
             RE: Episode #9   Earl Colby Pottinger     05-03-06     47  
   Episode #10   michel     05-04-06     48  
     RE: Episode #10   mavs_fan     05-04-06     49  
     RE: Episode #10   architecturegirl     05-05-06     50  
         RE: Episode #10   CTgirl     05-06-06     51  
             RE: Episode #10   michel     05-07-06     52  
         RE: Episode #10   Serendipity     05-08-06     53  
     RE: Episode #10   beau_30     05-09-06     54  
   RE: The Racers, the Strategy and th...   michel     05-11-06     55  
     RE: The Racers, the Strategy and th...   CTgirl     05-12-06     56  
   Post-season comments   michel     05-18-06     57  
     Congrats, Michel   Peetah     05-19-06     58  
     RE: Post-season comments   CTgirl     05-20-06     59  
     RE: Post-season comments   architecturegirl     05-22-06     60  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •