The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |
Conferences The Simple Life (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Simple Life?
How is working on a farm simple? Looks like hard work to me. What Paris and Nicole live is the simple life!!! Don't do anything b
Gaelraven
2 messages
04-21-04 05:38 PM
The Simple Life Finale Official Summary : Muskrat Love
[font size=5][b]The Simple Life : The Glorious Finale Or, Sneaking Out of Town Two Weeks Early[/b][/font] %0
Coconut
11 messages
03-21-04 06:39 PM
THEY ARE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
march 15th they are spotted driving a PINK truck Paris and Nicole spotted in Brooksville Florida 34601 They ate at a local lunch cafe called
mattproject
2 messages
03-15-04 04:24 PM
WHO THE HELL IS PARIS ...WHAT'Z HER NAME!!????
Call me sheltered or whatever but until I was flicking through the channels and seen this ..um... odd idea for a reality show, I had no clue who the
chzwhiz
1 messages
02-18-04 03:11 PM
Was the Leding family paid by Fox for Paris&Nicole's staying in their home?
Also, How was that family selected?
uma2
2 messages
02-11-04 10:56 AM
Did anyone see Simple Life's "The Lost Episode" on FOX?
Looks like FOX slapped together yet another Paris & Nicole extravaganza from the scraps of video found on the DVD. My Review: %0
choochoo
6 messages
01-31-04 08:15 PM
Official The Simple Life Lost Episode Summary - Movies are educational
This show, without a doubt, reveals that any amount of sense that the girls, Paris and Nicole, have come from watching movies. If you keep re
strid333
7 messages
01-29-04 02:37 PM
Reunion Show = Unwatchable Crap...Leeza Gibbons Too!
I thought the reunion show might be fun since I had only seen acouple of the episodes....was I ever wrong. Leeza Gibbons hosted, and after ten minu
mocha madness
5 messages
01-28-04 09:10 AM
Simple Life DVD
I bought the Simple Life dvd last weekend and was wondering a couple things - Does anyone else not get any audio at the menu screen? Look
PlanetGarp
0 messages
01-27-04 09:44 PM
Simple life OFFICIAL recap summery: The Simpleton's guide to killing an hour. [View All]
I should probably explain something to you. Until tonight I had never actually watched this show. I always found a way to avoid sitting down and los
Sunny_Bunny
23 messages
01-19-04 08:35 AM
Recap Jan 7. "Cute Guys Are Relative"
[b]Previously[/b] (I mean before the reruns), Paris proved she's smarter than ANYbody thought. She memorized a credit card number. S
AMAI
3 messages
01-18-04 09:57 AM
What's up with the pink truck (car) :) on the reunion ep?
I'm lost on the pink truck thing. Are they trying to play it off as the truck they were driving on the show? The pink truck is not the same truc
boner
5 messages
01-17-04 12:20 PM
Anyone else on the show??
I was just wondering if anyone else is on the show in here besides me. I'll be on the show towards the end of the season. They came in our lumber ya
MeadorsLumberGirl04
1 messages
01-16-04 04:13 PM
someone knows???
ok...we just wanna say hi...cos we are new here...We wonder if anyone knows which song is in the backround in he video clip where Paris and Nicole are
spoiled_kidz
2 messages
01-16-04 11:40 AM
WHAT'S THAT SONG? HELP (NO, NOT THE MS HILTON ONE)
Hi, In the very first episode when Paris gets in her car and goes shopping with Nicole they play a song that Paris is playing in her car and I
hellonheels
1 messages
01-16-04 05:38 AM
Paris and Nicole
I can really understand why Paris and Nicole are having such a hard time in that farm town. I myself have relatives such as those people in another fa
acknchip
71 messages
01-15-04 03:01 PM
Nicole Richies Boyfriend???
Nicole mentioned that she had a boyfriend on last night's reunion special (which I agree with all of you who said it was ruined by Ms. Gibbons)%
thegrrrliam
1 messages
01-14-04 05:33 PM
Reunion Show Teaser
FOX filmed the reunion show last night in Fort Smith, Arkansas which is about 45 minutes from Altus. There were about 500 people in the audience %2
OzarkHillbilly35
8 messages
01-13-04 03:47 PM
Summaries? [View All]
OK, this looks like it should be a fun show to summarize. The first episode airs December 2, the second airs December 3, and then episodes will
AyaK
41 messages
01-10-04 11:15 AM
Reunion Episode
Fox is also going to have a reunion show to end the season like most reality shows. It is filming tomorrow (Thursday) and will probably air in ab
OzarkHillbilly35
2 messages
01-08-04 00:11 AM
Knock Them Upside Their Heads!
I am close to their age and have had my fair share of the party life. If those girls had come to live in my home and acted the way that they do on th
NaughtyKittie
5 messages
01-07-04 10:28 PM
Rich Boys?
Between Ally and Jamie and Paris and Nicole my television is overflowing with entertaining images of rich 18 year old girls. It's interesting to th
ScoobyDoo
13 messages
01-06-04 05:06 PM
Does anyone still watch this show?
Seriously, what is the current viewership? The first episode benefited from a heavy marketing campaign and the Paris Hilton sex video scandal, t
ladro
5 messages
01-03-04 03:42 AM
One more "Simple Life"
Buried in this story: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,106- 52,00.html is this little gem for you guys.....a
Esbea
2 messages
01-02-04 03:28 AM
It's still good!
I must admit, the show has gotten a little "cornier" but, what would you expect. I still get a good chuckle out of each episode, even though
Workswell
0 messages
01-01-04 11:29 AM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •