The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Compassion and Concern"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences BlowsVivor Forum (Protected)
Original message

MakeItStop 1098 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-31-01, 02:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MakeItStop Click to send private message to MakeItStop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Compassion and Concern"
First, let me apologize for bringing up this subject again. I know that many of you feel that enough has been said. Second, let me say that I am not taking sides. I wasn't involved and I don't have all the facts. I think that we all agree that misunderstandings occurred and feelings got hurt. And perhaps things were said that people wish they hadn't said. Third, I am not blaming anyone for anything. I just want to express my concern.

I have a deep concern that two valuable members (two that I know of, are there others?) of this community are not posting any more. Am I the only one that has noticed this? This greatly concerns me. Why aren't they posting? My only guess is that they don't feel welcome here anymore (for whatever reason, the reason doesn't matter). Perhaps, they feel like outcasts. This could not have been the end result that we were looking for, could it? Well, they are not outcasts in my mind, they are valuable members of this community and I want them to know that I welcome them back with open arms. I know that you all are compassionate people. Can't we show compassion for two of our own? I hope so. I hope it's not too late.

MakeItStop - who hopes that no ones feelings got hurt over this post.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •