The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Don't look if you don't want to know!!! SV2 Spoiler: Contestant list!!!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences BlowsVivor Forum (Protected)
Original message

not shakes 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-29-01, 09:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail not%20shakes Click to send private message to not%20shakes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Don't look if you don't want to know!!! SV2 Spoiler: Contestant list!!!!!"
Don't ask don't tell. I can't really say how I got this list because the fuggin clown will kill me if he knew that I was releasing it. But, the way you guys and ho's just LOVED SV1 so much, I figured what the hell, i just had to tell you the news!

Alright, its so exciting that I'm gonna tell you anyway....so i was sitting in the office the other day waxing and polishing the clown's many awards that he won for SV1.....there was the Emmy, the Golden Globe, People's Choice, Heisman, you know, just about every award out there, since after all, that is what they do when you create and kind of produce the greatest and most appreciated internet show of all time, or at least since The Lofters.

So, anyway, i'm in the office and guess who comes strolling in??? None other than the Sultan of Sacrament, the Monster of Mass, that's right, the World's most famous Ex-Jew, Jesus friggen Christ himself! So, you know after bullsh!tting a little bit and catching up, he pulls, out of his robe, a parchment of paper more valuable than the Dead Sea Scrolls...the SV2 cast list!!!! So, after sufficiently bribing the savier with new faded stone washed blue jeans and Almond M&M's (the plain and peanut ones always fall through the holes in his hands), JC relented and let me see the list.

So, without further ado, here are the lucky sixteen, the ones to carry the mantle placed in their hands by such famous SV1 characters as Skierdude10, SurvivinDawg (who by the way absolutely adores Asians no matter what that fuggin clown says), Soop, and Dalton! So, here they are.......

Hawkeye
Samian
LisaPooh
Criminals
SherpaDave
BadAs
Lief
BluSavana
Rio&Roni
(same person)
GG
Pendragon&Kismet
( oh wait sorry, they're on Temptation Island 2)
LadyT
AyaK
Jeff Varner
(cause I'm convinced that he should be on EVERY reality show)
Tagnite
Not Sleeeve
Drive My Car

Congrats all who were selected, and to those who didn't quite make the cut (sorry Jizzy, I know how much you wanted it), don't worry cause before you know it the clown will be casting for SV3,and then 4 and 5 and so on and so on......

See ya on the sound stage!

ShakesVivor II: Its all in your head

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Don't look if you don't want to... EBug 08-30-01 1
 Level of interest AyatollahKhomeini 08-30-01 2
   Ayak, please come down from the mou... not shakes 08-30-01 3
       Hmmmm MakeItStop 08-30-01 4
           RE: Hmmmm PepeLePew13 08-30-01 5
               RE: Hmmmm MakeItStop 08-31-01 11
       Tha Dalai Lama speaks AyatollahKhomeini 08-30-01 7
 RE: Don't look if you don't want to... LadyT 08-30-01 6
 RE: Don't look if you don't want to... Mon Cherie 08-30-01 8
 RE: Don't look if you don't want to... samiam 08-30-01 9
   RE: Don't look if you don't want to... Drive My Car 08-30-01 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

EBug 23 desperate attention whore postings

08-30-01, 10:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail EBug Click to send private message to EBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Don't look if you don't want to know!!! SV2 Spoiler: Contestant list!!!!!"
LOL!
Stupid Not Clown
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-30-01, 01:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Level of interest"
Well, shakes, or not shakes as the case may be, I left this post on the board unlocked just so you could see the level of interest in your stunt among the members of the board. It took over 12 hours before you got the first reply.

A smart clown knows when he has pushed his audience too far.

not shakes 14 desperate attention whore postings

08-30-01, 04:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail not%20shakes Click to send private message to not%20shakes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Ayak, please come down from the mountain cause you ain't the Dahli Lhama"
>
>A smart clown knows when he
>has pushed his audience too
>far.

yeah, but a real clown doesn't care and just keeps going.

Oh, and thank you for the privilege of leaving this thresd unlocked, that was most gracious of you, kind of reminded me of that time in Schindler's List when Ralph Fiennes' character learned to pardon some of the jews for some of their smaller infractions. Very touching and oh so kind.

And one more thing.....your Indians suck and the Sox are gonna whip their collective ass next week.

Your humble servant,

Shakes (via Not Shakes)

MakeItStop 1098 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-30-01, 04:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MakeItStop Click to send private message to MakeItStop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Hmmmm"
I guess it's impossible for the clown to play nice.

PepeLePew13 24731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-30-01, 05:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Hmmmm"
You're just finding that out NOW, MakeItStop?

"Permit me to introduce myself. I am Pepe Le Pew, your lover."

MakeItStop 1098 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-31-01, 02:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MakeItStop Click to send private message to MakeItStop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Hmmmm"
I'm just hopeful, Pepe. I know that there has to be some good in there somewhere.

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-30-01, 05:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Tha Dalai Lama speaks"
>Oh, and thank you for the privilege of leaving this thresd
>unlocked, that was most gracious of you, kind of reminded
>me of that time in Schindler's List when Ralph Fiennes'
>character learned to pardon some of the jews for some
>of their smaller infractions. Very touching and oh so kind.

You know, the truth is that I didn't like "Schindler's List" very much. I thought Spielberg wanted to see ephiphanies that didn't exist. I think the real story of Oskar Schindler is much more interesting, though I think Ralph Fiennes makes Amon Goeth into a more interesting character than the bloody gangster he really was. Spielberg (as well as Thomas Kenneally, who wrote the semi-history on which the movie was based) dumbed Schindler down into a soft-hearted character acting solely on emotion -- the kind he (Spielberg) understands -- instead of leaving him as the complex, dissipated, hero-only-in-the-right-circumstances character that he really was.

shakes, you have more in common with Oskar Schindler than you realize!

>And one more thing.....your Indians suck and the Sox are gonna
>whip their collective ass next week.

The Sox are hanging in there! Only 2 games down to the Twins, 7.5 to the Tribe. Do you wish now that you hadn't been so quick to give up on them? Patience is a virtue (well, maybe not on "Love Cruise", but in real life).

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

08-30-01, 05:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Don't look if you don't want to know!!! SV2 Spoiler: Contestant list!!!!!"
one word
What-evah

-----------------------
"So what are my chances
of honest advances
I'd say low
Better to win
by admitting my sin
than to lose with a halo"
-Evita

Mon Cherie 1811 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

08-30-01, 06:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mon%20Cherie Click to send private message to Mon%20Cherie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Don't look if you don't want to know!!! SV2 Spoiler: Contestant list!!!!!"
Ummm, I think it's all in YOUR head. So very sad.

Mon Cherie

Sarchasm:The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who
doesn't get it.

samiam 5976 desperate attention whore postings

08-30-01, 09:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samiam Click to send private message to samiam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Don't look if you don't want to know!!! SV2 Spoiler: Contestant list!!!!!"
OK, I'm not trying to be picky, here, but M M M M M M! SamiaM, dammit! Iffen' you can't get my name right, I'm not even showing up.

is tired of being mistaken for a misspelled monkey

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

08-30-01, 10:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Don't look if you don't want to know!!! SV2 Spoiler: Contestant list!!!!!"
sami!!!!
Nice to see you!!
I didn't even realize the stupid not clown had mispelled your name. Doesn't matter though, we aren't gonna be on any chessy imatation of a reality show.

See you soon I hope

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •