URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID18
Thread Number: 186
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Compassion and Concern"

Posted by MakeItStop on 08-31-01 at 02:40 PM
First, let me apologize for bringing up this subject again. I know that many of you feel that enough has been said. Second, let me say that I am not taking sides. I wasn't involved and I don't have all the facts. I think that we all agree that misunderstandings occurred and feelings got hurt. And perhaps things were said that people wish they hadn't said. Third, I am not blaming anyone for anything. I just want to express my concern.

I have a deep concern that two valuable members (two that I know of, are there others?) of this community are not posting any more. Am I the only one that has noticed this? This greatly concerns me. Why aren't they posting? My only guess is that they don't feel welcome here anymore (for whatever reason, the reason doesn't matter). Perhaps, they feel like outcasts. This could not have been the end result that we were looking for, could it? Well, they are not outcasts in my mind, they are valuable members of this community and I want them to know that I welcome them back with open arms. I know that you all are compassionate people. Can't we show compassion for two of our own? I hope so. I hope it's not too late.

MakeItStop - who hopes that no ones feelings got hurt over this post.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion