The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"OT on the BV"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences BlowsVivor Forum (Protected)
Original message

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-23-01, 02:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"OT on the BV"
I FINALLY got word from DALTON!!!! Woo-HOOOO!

She sounds as feisty as ever, and will undoubtedly show up full of piss & vinegar, ready to ream everyone who's taken advantage of her in her absence (teeheehee!) so batten down the hatches, get your pre-emptive apologies and welcome-back messages in here, and look for her to make her grand entrance the first week of September (when she gets her new computer up and running).

Personally, I think I might start off by kicking her ass for being incommunicado for so long, but you'd better know how glad I am to get my sister-in-arms back where she belongs!

GT

*who's giddy-stupid with relief--not that I'm forgetting about GG's recent transgressions, that dirty boy! . . . *

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: OT on the BV SherpaDave 08-23-01 1
 RE: OT on the BV GG 08-23-01 2
 RE: OT on the BV LadyT 08-23-01 3
 Woo Hoo! IceCat 08-23-01 4
 Pre-emptive Welcome Back... Survivorerist 08-23-01 5
 RE: OT on the BV Outfrontgirl 08-24-01 6
 DALTON!!!!!!!!!!! ItzLisa 08-24-01 7
   RE: DALTON!!!!!!!!!!! Monkeyboy 08-25-01 8
 RE: OT on the BV VampKira 08-26-01 9
 RE: YES, Dalton is back Online fin... Dalton 08-31-01 10
   RE: YES, Dalton is back Online fin... Drive My Car 08-31-01 11
   RE: YES, Dalton is back Online fin... Kismet 08-31-01 12
   RE: YES, Dalton is back Online fin... idiotcowboy 08-31-01 13
   RE: YES, Dalton is back Online fin... PepeLePew13 09-01-01 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SherpaDave 8324 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-23-01, 05:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: OT on the BV"
That IS wonderful news! I'm so glad to hear everything's okay and that the two of you got in touch. I was worried about her. Every time I see Sandy Squirrel on Spongebob Squarepants, it reminds me of Dalton, and I wonder how she's doing (and for those who are wondering, Sandy's one of my favorite characters, so that's a compliment). Hurry back, Dalton! We've missed ya (even if one of us *coughwhocouldthatbecough* did boot ya from BV).

Yeah, I'm a DAW. Is that a problem?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

GG 142 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-23-01, 05:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GG Click to send private message to GG Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: OT on the BV"
LAST EDITED ON 08-23-01 AT 05:56 PM (EST)

>not that I'm forgetting about GG's recent transgressions,
>that dirty boy! . .

Dirty! Should I go shower now?

As for Dalton, that woman has been missed. You try capturing her essence in a BlowsVivor episode, for example, and it just doesn't do her justice. I can confidently say that, in this instance, there is no substitute for the real thing.

Forget the rest, she flames the best.

And I'll be taking that to the bank.

¬GG¬
*who fondly recalls how Dalton lured him over to the Dark Side.*

EDITED to add the sig pic - just in case she wants a gander.

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

08-23-01, 06:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: OT on the BV"
Thats wonderful news. Give her my best GT, if you get in touch with her again,

-----------------------
"So what are my chances
of honest advances
I'd say low
Better to win
by admitting my sin
than to lose with a halo"
-Evita

IceCat 17313 desperate attention whore postings

08-23-01, 07:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Woo Hoo!"
I don't care if she hits me with a lightning bolt so large that flames shoot out my butt...

...but I am gonna give her a big sloppy wet one when she shows up!

Meow!

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

08-23-01, 07:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Pre-emptive Welcome Back..."
Welcome back, Dalton! We all missed you and your beautiful flames (in fun of course) here!

Sir-Ist-Sir

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

08-24-01, 00:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: OT on the BV"
Hey-la, the Dalton's back! Soon, soon, happy happy.
Really really missed you Dalton!

ItzLisa 3350 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-24-01, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ItzLisa Click to send private message to ItzLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "DALTON!!!!!!!!!!!"
*Leaps about happily!*

DALTON'S COMING BACK!!! DALTON'S COMING BACK!!! Awwwwwwooooooohhhoooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

YEAH BABY!!!

*Does multiple cartwheels!*

Monkeyboy 1224 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-25-01, 07:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Monkeyboy Click to send private message to Monkeyboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: DALTON!!!!!!!!!!!"
Good to hear!
Tell Dalton I said hello and I'm still waiting for my bikini pics.

VampKira 4433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

08-26-01, 05:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VampKira Click to send private message to VampKira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: OT on the BV"
Horray for D!!!!
It will be great to have you back Dalton.. Have fun pouring over the archives.. hee hee! *hug*

"We've trivialized the Vampire. I think it happened about the time 'Count Chocula' found its way to cereal boxes."
-F. Paul Wilson, author 'Midnight Mass' a vampire novella

Du ar min hjälte, Supermänniska

Dalton 1271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-31-01, 05:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dalton Click to send private message to Dalton Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: YES, Dalton is back Online finally....."
I apologize to all, especially GT, for not even being able to get in touch and missing the whole summer of fun and games on BlowsVivor. It's a long, dull story but around 6/23/01 (just
prior to Episode 5) my computer lost whatever circuit-sense it ever had and REFUSED to let me click on to ANY WEBSITE!! For a
few days after that it would let me log on to receive and post
email....but then even that basic function CEASED!!! Well, that was pretty much the straw that broke the camel's back; so I took my computer out in the back yard and basically "put it out of its misery" (ala: horse with a broken leg). Even tho it was only a "notebook" type I had to dig a deep hole for proper burial cause my 3 dogs took extreme delight in digging it up and chewing on the assorted pieces. LOL.

After that, my summer plans were interrupted by an urgent request from POTUS (actually he likes to be called "The Prez") for an experienced Tomahawk-weilding woman with no official government connections to handle a few "hot button" situations up DC way.
This summer was definitely NOT the time for some Rep. types to think they could "jump the fence" and change party alliances....as some of us SBers are fond of saying....
"someone needed to nip this in the bud before it gets worse!!". LOL.
And I won't even begin to tell you of the lowdown, backstabbing people who had the unmitigated gall to slip resumes and other material into the White House office basically saying: "I know the VEEP will recover from his heart problems; BUT here is a TTL on why *I* should be appointed in the event of his untimely
demise....yadayadayada. (Inside joke, but true: Everytime I was tempted to feel sorry for one of them; I just asked myself "what would Shakes do"? It worked like a charm!!).

While this was a "volunteer" gig, all expenses WERE paid handsomely......the perks were great and the food was wonderful. And although those Secret Service guys think nothing of slapping you into a straight jacket, putting a bag over your head, rolling you up into a carpet and hauling you to a new secret location....they can't play Poker worth a damn and I surely didn't feel bad about winning all their money!!!

Anyway, that's my story and I'm sticking to it!!!

Many thanks to SherpaDave, GG, Lady T, IceCat, SIR, OFG, ItzLisa, Monkeyboy, Vampkira for missing me and welcoming me
back. And a big thanks to my "sistah" in mind/spirit for
worrying about me and sticking with me through it all...GT you are the best!

TO ALL THE EPISODE WRITERS:

Having been forced to read from Episode 5 all the way through
Episode 12 within the short time span of the last four days....
it is dang near impossible for me to single out any parts or any writers....so let me compliment each and every one!! They were
all grand and funny and well-written and I do SO admire the time and talent each of you has contributed.

AyaK, you have done the work of ten men keeping this train on track and the end is in sight!! I know at times you wanted to
bang your head against a wall and cry "how in the hell did a guy with my smarts get himself into this mess?". I, too, have been there, done that, and the only excuse I ever found to give myself is: "It seemed like a good idea at the time...character
building experience...when I'm old and gray; I'll look back and
only remember the good parts and get a good laugh at myself!!!"

Before I end my ramble, may I suggest some of you find another word for "bossy".....I didn't pay good money for that course in "Assertiveness Training" for nada, I hope! LOL.

Lastly, thanks to the friendly folks at DELL for giving me this big, new, fancy computer just in time to join the fun we are sure to have spoiling and bashing S3. (OH, and Love Cruise...hehehe, let's not forget LC and our fav Chitown, knowitall lawyer contestant...I'm fairly drooling in anticipation of roasting his pointy head on the board; that
is IF I can stand even watching the teevee show, shrug.

Dalton
PS. Sig Pic included cause its been ages since I used it.

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

08-31-01, 06:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: YES, Dalton is back Online finally....."
Dalton!!!
So nice to see you are well. I am so glad to have you back with us. No more worries about you, our Dalton is back home.

Kismet 802 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-31-01, 08:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kismet Click to send private message to Kismet Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: YES, Dalton is back Online finally....."
Heyas Dalton! Welcome back! I am glad we had a good guy looking out for the man up there. It sounds like you had a blast! Glad you are back!

Kismet

idiotcowboy 1135 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-31-01, 08:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail idiotcowboy Click to send private message to idiotcowboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: YES, Dalton is back Online finally....."
Dalton!

Great to see you in chat last night and posting now!

Great to have you back.

-ICB

PepeLePew13 24731 desperate attention whore postings

09-01-01, 01:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: YES, Dalton is back Online finally....."
Dalton... great to have you back! Your presence has been sorely missed since the earth literally opened up and swallowed you up (nice of the dogs to look out for you and dig you back up... only kidding there).

>After that, my summer plans were interrupted by an urgent request
>from POTUS (actually he likes to be called "The Prez")
>for an experienced Tomahawk-wielding woman with no official government
>connections to handle a few "hot button" situations up DC way.

Nice way to put into words your adventure this summer...

>"It seemed like a good idea at the time...character building
>experience...when I'm old and gray; I'll look back and
>only remember the good parts and get a good laugh at
>myself!!!"

Exactly what I'm thinking about all this...

"Permit me to introduce myself. I am Pepe Le Pew, your lover."

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •