The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Players, The Game, The Editing ..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-15-10, 01:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Personals"
LAST EDITED ON 09-15-10 AT 10:31 AM (EST)

For whatever it may be worth here are transcriptions from their individual segments, noting that these things are heavily edited by CBS/SEG for promotional purposes.

* Alina http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4j594Iw5dw&feature=related

I want to prove that I'm a bad-a##, I always have. And people don't expect this kind of thing out of me. I finally want to put it to rest that I'm not just the girl next door that everyone expects I'm just going to end up being a model or an actress or something useless. I'm going to prove something different and be different. Definitely not just the pretty girl next door, you're not going to get that crap out of me. I'm tough and I can be ruthless when I need to be, and I think out here I am definitely going to need to be. I think my biggest advantage is my look in this game, people are going to trust me right away. And I think in general in life people usually do trust me. And they kind of divulge information that perhaps later in the game I may use against them. I think that's really going to work for me. Right off the bat people are just going to start telling me things about themselves, and I'm just going to act innocent, act like I'm not going to use it, but I will. I think in general I'm a very nice person, but my ugly side my bad side will definitely come out, when I feel I need to and when I feel my back is up against the wall. Hopefully my back won't get up against the wall in this game, but if it is then I'm going to come out and I'm going to play hard and I'm going to fight, and you're going to see a side of me that's very interesting. My fellow castaways, I hope that you do fall for my trap. I hope that you trust me, I hope that you tell me everything about yourselves. And I hope that you don't hate me when I turn around and use it against you. In the morning I'm going to get up, I'm going to look for fun and excitement, but in the back of my mind I'm always going to think of a million dollars.

* Ben "Benry" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7B6i9gxzOs&feature=channel

I have a feeling I'm probably one of the younger ones of the group. I think it's time for one of the young guns to win, and step in and do some work, so that's what I'm here to do. I do a little bit of everything. I was a cameraman for Girls Gone Wild, I did the production stuff at Warner Bros., I promote nightclubs, I open bars, I book my celebrity friends on appearances all over the country. I'm gonna do whatever it takes to get there, and if it is using my boyish looks and my flirtatious skills and my flirtation techniques then I'm definitely going to bring that into play and use that. I have a short fuse, I really do, it gets me into trouble sometimes. I snap quick, sometimes I let my emotions get the best of me. I'm an emotional person whether it be lashing out on someone or crying over spilled milk, I'm an emotional person. That's one thing that I'm ultimately going to test myself to do this trip. But if you push me the wrong way you're not going to see the brightest side of this smiling face, that's for sure.

* Brenda http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BwZanOf2kg&feature=related

Owning a paddleboard company will help me on Survivor because I have experience working with all types of people. And not just that but being able to handle a lot of different personalities and a lot of different things, and I have to make sure that everyone is comfortable. I guess working hard, so I don't really rely on too many other things besides myself. And I know that everything I have is because of me. I have a great support system in my family but I work hard and I know that anything I want in life it depends on me. I guess that's where the confidence comes from. There's definitely a good Brenda and a bad Brenda, and that's what I call it. So when things don't work out and you're kind of like not helping me, I might get extremely upset about that. I think that's why it comes out in relationships, the bad Brenda. But just taking everything second by second, not even day to day, just taking things every second and just trying for me to handle all that stress that's going to be there, it's going to be a very personal thing. I have to practice my patience, practice my presence, practice all these things that won't take me out of the zone where I want to be. Being a Dolphins cheerleader was awesome, it was two years of my life which I think really changed my life. The people, my friends that have been into it, it does change your life. You learn how to be pretty, you learn how to be a "lady," you travel, you become from one day to the next all of a sudden you're like a little semi-celebrity. And it's cool, everybody is so impressed.

* Chase http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-osjWE4i3Es&feature=channel

Usually, my job entails the cars in Nascar, they do their whathowevermany 200 laps every race, and every so often they've got to come in for a pit stop, get four new tires, get fuel. I'm one of the guys that does that. I've had a hell of a last two years, you know. I lost my dad two years ago. I lost football, I had an ankle injury and pretty much couldn't play because of that. So, I've had a lot of things taken from me, and I've kept my head up, I've kept going forward. Now I've got two great jobs that I love. And I figure I'm 24 years old, I'm single, why the heck not come out here and do this. Losing my dad was hell, I mean that's the only way to explain it. I grew up, I had two older brother, my mom, my dad, life was perfect for me growing up, I mean you couldn't ask for a better life than I had. And then all of a sudden I get a call from my mom one day, she says out of the blue just, "Chase, come home, your dad died." He had a heart attack. And my life will never ever be the same. To me, I like all of them, there's a great group of people here from what I see just on first impressions. You get out there it might be a completely different story. They got older men and they got the younger guys, they got older women and they got the younger girls, and they all look trustworthy. But then you get out in this game and you can't trust any of them. I don't see any of them, really, that look like pushovers. I see.. a lot of the people honestly they look.. I feel like any of them could make it far in this game. Because that's the thing about this game, you've seen people in the past, you've seen an older guy winning, you've seen a younger woman win it, anyone can win this game.

* Dan http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUUemzWfRBM&feature=channel

We have two public companies on the New York Stock Exchange which we manage and run, and I do my daily business. I manage all of the properties throughout the country, in maybe about 30 states. And that's what I do every day. And if you ever go to the Palm Too Restaurant in Manhattan you'll see a big picture on the wall of me like this (poses), a big thing on the wall of me. I spend a lot of time in New York City. As you can tell I'm not the kind of guy that sits in the background, I'm pretty much up front, I'm pretty much in your face. My nickname is Mr. Connected, and I can help many people out throughout New York City, and throughout probably the country, but in Miami and New York City. I have numerous people that come to me during the year for many different reasons and I'm always there for them, I help out plenty of people. You know, as I said, I was raised in Brooklyn at the time when the toughest were the toughest, I was raised with all the bad boys, all the tough boys. Getting out of there was a lot harder than winning this game. It's a challenge, it's a challenge. Listen, who gets a chance to do this? I don't know anybody who has been asked to do the show. From what I hear thousands and thousands of people try to get on this show, and here I was selected to be on this show. So how could I ever say no to a chance like that? You can't.

* Holly http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZsJV8dr0lE&feature=channel

Well, last year about this time I decided that I wanted a personal challenge. My husband and I, I've stayed home with all of my kids, raised my family, started a swim team, volunteered 16 years of my life coaching this swim team, so basically I decided I wanted to do something for me. I'm pretty tough. I help my husband on our ranch in north central South Dakota, so I would consider myself pretty tough. I do have a little bit of a mean streak in me. So my plan is to come into the game, be friendly, play the game right away, don't get me wrong, make some alliances right away, feel who I can trust. I have a sense of reading people and I'm just going to go with my gut feeling on every decision that I make. I've never been away from my husband for more than four days, I talk to my kids every day, just the experience alone, just being here, going through this whole process, it's wonderful. That's what I look forward to most. My parents were divorced, my mom was a very very hard worker, I was a high school athlete along with my brothers, worked three jobs I had to because my mom was a single mom raising three children. Maybe sleeping in the hut, that's probably going to be the hardest thing for me is sleeping at night with everybody in a hut. Yeah.

* Jane http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2G917f9vFdk&feature=channel

I grew up in Gafney, South Carolina, and we lived on a little-bitty kind of a farm a little bit outside of town, and the only kids we really had to play with were a bunch of boys. So we swung on vines and played in the woods and catched crawdads.. Well, number one, I'm not afraid to do things, and I'm not afraid of if we get, you know, a snake or anything like that. I mean I live on a farm, I have to deal with those things every day. I killed a fox that was chasing my daughter one day, and all I could think of is that thing bites her she's gonna have rabies. I hope I'm not the oldest in the bunch, I don't think I am, and I definitely am not a granny. I mean I don't have a grandchild yet, my daughter just turned 18. And I think there's a bunch of young girls there, I could outdo them on any of the fitness courses, any of 'em. You just better look out for this, if you think I'm old and a hag you're wrong, honey. (Laughs.) I hope I'm gonna kick some butt, I know I'm gonna kick some butt. I'm telling you, my kids my friends, they all say, "Dang, that's you, honey, you need to get on that show." They know me. I'm just gonna tell you, I don't think there's anybody.. I think they're gonna, within the first challenge, in the first day, they're gonna go, "Wow, I'm going to need to keep her around." She's a person that does everything, not afraid to do nothing, not afraid to get dirty. I mean my hands, my fingers, always have dirt, I don't exactly have manicured fingernails. (Laughs.) I'm not your typical woman I'll tell you that much, not at all.

* Jill http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8N5zC2r7QU&feature=channel

I think the best way to describe myself would be I'm a mom, I'm athletic, I'm a physician. So I'm kind of outgoing, bold maybe. I'm an emergency room doctor and that entails a lot of stress, high energy stuff, which I gravitate towards. I might not look maybe like your average ER doctor but that's just me, I like alternative music and I've always just kind of done my own thing. There are a lot of really strong physical players which I was kind of disheartened to see because I thought that I would kind of have that advantage going in, because I compete all the time in like all kinds of adventure racing and cycling, and I beat guys, good guys, so I was kind of going to come in and play that card. So there's a lot of, obviously, there's an ex NFL football coach here, there's a girl running around with a prosthetic leg that she's trying to hide, so.. I don't know. It's an interesting group of people, I'm not sure who the power players are going to be and if I'm going to align with them or if I'm going to get rid of them. I think I'm all around it. I mean I think there are people who are bigger physically and stronger, I think there are people that may be smarter, and I think there are people maybe more determined, but I don't think anybody is all of them at once except for me. I've been training for this for all my life really. I've been out making fires, shooting muskets, throwing spears, spearing fish, I've really been preparing for this.

* Jimmy J http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5c0X2-zo9MU&feature=channel

When I was coaching I had the expertise, I had the credibility, I had the rings. Players had to do whatever I said. If they were asleep at a meeting I could cut them, take their salary. I was in charge. The guys in charge here get voted out pretty early. So it's going to be important for me to fight my instincts, and if somebody's laying out on the beach and not getting water or building the shelter I just got to pull back and bite my tongue. I've got to be a follower and somewhat under the radar if I'm going to survive here. I think the initial reaction by the other contestants will be saying, "Okay he's a celebrity, he's got plenty of money, he doesn't need the money, get him out of here." And so what I've got to do, I've got to convince them that I am the safest person there, I'm the safest alliance they could have. Because if they take me to the final three no way in the world any jury is going to award me a million bucks. And so I can't win it, but I can help them win it. Well, all the people that hated Jimmy Johnson when I was winning Super Bowls, all the Philadelphia Eagles and the Washington Redskins, they'll say get him out of there; the bum, I knew he couldn't do it.

* Jimmy T http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHilrtlmdtM&feature=channel

I wasn't really a Survivor fan until my sister talked me into putting in a video. Submit a one minute video and tell them why you make a good contestant on Survivor, and here I am six months later in Nicaragua, and I am believe it or not America's choice. I'm actually pretty intelligent, even though I got this big bons (?) I'm actually pretty fit, so I'm coming in under the radar, I'm a perfect candidate to win the whole thing. I'm descended on my father's side from Sicilian fisherman and on my mother's side from Nova Scotia fisherman, so that's a hard-working people, right off the bat you've got a history of people bred from a young age the work isn't done until the trip is over and the lines are tied to the dock. So you're here to work, you're not here to play, so that's the general work ethic of Gloucester fishermen, and that's why I'm so proud. There's some young strong bucks that are probably as tough as me, and there's a couple of easy ones that I think should be easy pickin's. But again, I'm not under-estimating anybody, I'll respect every one of them, and hopefully I'll get respect back from them. So it all remains to be seen.

* Jud (Fabio?) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXlZm9VgmAk&feature=related

I try to stay physically active. I don't own a car anymore so I'm riding my bicycle around a lot, which in LA can be dangerous, you know, but it's cool. I surf a lot. My friends and I are very much down with going to the beach and kind of acknowledging, you know, you go up to Malibu and it's some beautiful landscape. Relation to the group? I think it's pretty obvious, dude, I think people look at me and think, well, he's the goofy 21-year-old surfer guy who is just here to hang out. Which is cool, I don't mind that at all, dude. Let them think that as long as possible. There's a little more going on than just, "Hey, guys, have you seen any waves, huh huh huh." These guys are 40, 45, they're going to be looking at me (and) saying, "The kid, he doesn't know what he's doing." And I'm cool with that, I'll say, "You're right, I don't know. Take me to the end, just take me with you, be my father figure, whatever." I think I'm gonna do all right, man. I'm 21 years old, I got a lot ahead of me. First of all having a million dollars at my age I could do a lot of things with it. It's going to be a big transformational process, dude. It's going to be physically challenging, mentally challenging, I feel like I'm going to pop out of the other end, whether I win or not, saying I know who I am now. And having that at the age of 21, it's huge, man.

* Kelly B http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8W8pgQ4_Cl0&NR=1

I think the biggest thing, obviously, I grew up as an amputee, I lost my leg when I was six months old and, you know, kind of had to face life as, you know, being a different kid growing up. And, honestly, I think it made me a stronger person, so at the end of the day I think it was a good thing. Certainly went through some difficult years in middle school, you know, had some nicknames that probably weren't very nice, but in the end it made me a stronger person. Once I got to high school, got out of that kind of environment, honestly I had a lot of support. I started getting involved in competitive sports and I kind of proved that I was the same as everyone else. I think once I was able to do that people appreciated. You know, for me it's not only my identity but more than that but kind of I've always wanted to prove to people that, yeah, I'm disabled, I mean yeah I have one leg, but that's okay and I'm just as good as everyone else. I think it's a very mixed group that's here, I think it's going to have a lot of personalities. I think there are a lot of nice people that are here, I've definitely seen it, you know, who are going to put on a good show. And then I think there are some.. there's definitely going to be some Russells in the group. Yeah. So, my dad was killed in January when he was down in Haiti, the earthquake happened and his hotel collapsed. He was volunteering. So for me a big part of this is for my dad. I work hard and I play hard and I enjoy my life, and that's all you can do.

* Kelly S http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmOxUmraOyo&feature=channel

I don't think that age matters in a game like this. I am young and I think I could use that to my advantage, I don't think that's a disadvantage at all. Because this isn't a game about age, regardless of if you're 90 or if you're 20 you can be just as physically competitive as anybody else. And this is a mental game. If I can hang in there mentally then I can win. If they view me as a Barbie type girl that's fine, let them, because I'm out there to show them that I might be this blonde little girl and I can prove that wrong. I can go out there and be just as tough as the guys here, so I don't think.. They are judging me just like I'm judging them, but in reality when it gets down to it, when I can have a conversation and let them know who I am, that in itself they will be able to tell there's more to me than just the looks. You know, people just p### me off when they're like complaining and complaining and griping, it's like just deal with it, what are you doing. So I think I might get a little cranky, but I'm not that bitchy girl, that drama girl, so that's probably not going to be me on the show. If I have to use my looks to my advantage I definitely would. In high school I was the biggest flirt. And I'm not saying I'm going to be on the show and flirting with everybody, but if when it comes down to a million dollars whatever needs to be done we'll get it done, no matter.. well, I won't say no matter how, but it'll get done. (Laughs.)

* Marty http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qvz-beNBrs&feature=related

I'll clearly fall into the old guy bucket. Whether I like it or not there's gray hair there. I think I'm in shape, I think that will distinguish me from some of the more elderly folks that are part of this cast. When I'm not in a professional setting, with my family, almost everything I do involves pushing yourself in extreme situations. Whether it's climbing 14,000 feet and sitting in a nice snow cave with no food or water, or whether it's pushing yourself on 100 mile bike rides in desperate desert conditions. So that's what's really compelling to me about this game. Things are going to get a little rough around the edges, and I'm hoping to really.. my mantra is to remain calm. But if that were the one thing to get me in some hot water, yeah, being opinionated. Hey, clearly, in this game I'm not going to be the guy riding on coat-tails, that's for sure. I'm going to have a target on my back from day one. Listen, I didn't get to manage $400 million worth of business at Yahoo by just being a nice guy, or not just by being a nice guy anyway. There's a lot of maneuvering involved, a lot of political machinations, and having to double-track and backtrack and position yourself in ways that may not always have left the surface of the water as smooth as you would like it to. But ultimately if you succeed, if you take the necessary risks, you can achieve what you want to.

* NaOnka http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQVI7U4Z5ms&feature=channel

I started at track at probably like third grade, I did my very first marathon in third grade, and I knew I wasn't a marathon runner because I walked most of it, 90% of it. Then my Auntie introduced me to long jump in track and field and I became a star. I'm very alive and I'm very down to earth, what you see is exactly what you get. I'm just NaOnka and you'll never meet another one. I'm bright, I'm vibrant, I'm a chameleon. I can adapt to anything. So if I need to be jolly I'll be jolly, if I need to be good I'll be good, if I need to be valley I'll be valley. I'm the lethal weapon, I'm the secret weapon that they don't even know about, my tribe isn't even going to know. It's going to be a secret. Like I said, I'm in running, I can high jump 5'10", I can long jump over 20 feet. I'm a stallion, I'm an Amazon woman, like I was made for this. I'm not nervous at all. I am really excited, I have no anxiety, I'm just ready to do it. Like if we're going to do it right now, let's go, let's do it. I'm a firecracker. And I'm also a rainbow. I can be thunder and I can be lightning. I can be that star in the sky that's just twinkling. Or I could just be a beast.

* "Sash" Matthew http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUGCbx87nEc&feature=related

I'm a luxury real estate broker in Harlem, I currently represent the largest, most expensive penthouses up there. And I'm about to get ready to take over all of Manhattan Island and maybe a little bit of Brooklyn as well. So I'm the go-to guy up there and one of the very best in all of Manhattan. (Laughs.) The secret sauce is having a quick wit, charm, and just knowing what you're doing. I haven't had a chance even to speak to them and I already have all the women wrapped around my finger. I'm definitely a charming guy and I know without a doubt that's going to be one of the biggest tools I have to my advantage. You know, there's a lot of people, or a lot of contestants I should say, that may be able to bench press 20 or 30 more pounds than I can, but to be able to use that skill and that charm that I have will undoubtedly lead me to the end and the title of Sole Survivor, which is why I'm here. A million dollars is secondary to the title, so that's why I wanted to come on the show. You know, I have always dominated anything and everything I've ever competed in or done, in just a few years I've become the absolute best at what I do in Manhattan. I was one of the fastest distance runner in the entire nation. I've always overcome the odds. And, you know, this is just one more notch to add to my belt.

* Shannon http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7D8d1hpGaY&feature=channel

I've been self-employed since I was 19. I never really worked for anybody, I'm not good at taking commands, I'm better at giving them you know. And I have an 11-year-old son, I coach kids, I've been coaching him since he was 6; I coach soccer, basketball, baseball, the whole nine yards. So I'm good motivating children. Even the little ones that suck, I can still get them to be good you know. So that's why I'm hoping I can bring those skills out there, to motivate those kids to do better so that we don't have to be voting everybody off every week. Nobody likes a bossy person, you know. Everybody, you think about anybody who has a job, you hate your boss, most of you people hate your boss unless you work for yourself. So.. so I'm okay with taking orders, it's not a problem. I mean I've been married for eleven years you don't think I can take orders, hey come on. I think I'll hurt some people's feelings because I'm kind of straight forward, I kind of tell you how it is. Somebody asks if I'm voting for them I'm not going to lie, I'll go, "Yeah, everybody's voting for you." If you're asking me why your getting voted for then obviously you know you suck, you're going home, so I'm sorry. People have a hard time dealing with I'm kind of, you know, you ask me a question I'll let you know how it is. I don't sugar-coat anything. I don't know, my dad left when I was 5, I was kind of raised by my mom and my grandma; so I mean I knew the, so whenever I got my girlfriend pregnant when I was 19 I kind of knew the, you know, hey look, I know it sucks with the family with the dad not being there, so I tried to do the right thing and, you know, be a part of his life. Which in essence was great because it made me work harder and strive for more because I had to. You couldn't support a family without making a decent living.

* Tyrone http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjjNoThKw0E&feature=channel

Yeah, I ran into some challenges, I've been shot at and have had my share of altercations. Been approached, you know, to sell drugs. You know, didn't.. I know several people in the element, we'll put it like that. And I got tired of seeing some of my buddies buried, you know; I had some childhood friends that were buried and didn't quite make it out, if you will. I'm old enough and experienced enough to know the perils of society, but I'm also young enough and hip enough to relate to the kids, you know. And I made it a point to wear a tie and shined shoes to school every day, because I think image and symbolism is very important. I'm pretty dynamic in my personality and in my interests. Because as a firefighter we have to do community relations, public safety, emergency abatement, medical services; we're also plumbers, electricians, you name it, counselors. It's a pretty gratifying job, I enjoy and I'm thankful for the opportunity to get up every day and go help my fellow men. You know, my community. It is a personal challenge for me because that's the guy that I am. I look for new things, I break the mold you know. And I'm just a thrill-seeker, I love snowboard, mountain biking, outdoor stuff. And this is the adventure. My message to my fellow castaways, (bleep) look out coz I'm about to get it done.

* Wendy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2crkoj3yfaQ&feature=channel

I'm not nasty, and they won't find.. They might find me annoying because I like to talk a lot. However, I have leadership skills and I'm a nurse, too, so I have that kind of skill. Knowing.. I'm very observing, too. I also am good at strategy and thinking, against the other team and stuff like that. I talk too much. (Laughs.) Probably that, I would say. A lot of people ask me if I'm blonde in real life. But I don't dye my hair at all, you can see a few bits of gray. I think I'm generally a nice person but I can be tough and I can be mean, just watch out if you get on my bad side. I'm not going to tell you I'm going to be vindictive, and I not going to go say payback, but if someone gives me a problem I can take care of it. In a nice way, but I'll take care of it. Well, I first saw Private Benjamin on TV and said I want to go there, say been there and done that, that is really what motivated me to be in the army. I was already a nurse as a civilian and I saw that movie and said I wanted to do that. My father was so mad at me because he said they could have paid for your college, why didn't you go a long time ago. I know that I'm tough and I'll give it everything, I don't give up ever. No. So, yeah, I think the army training will help in a lot of ways, and same just my motivation will help, too.

* Yve http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIk3ugSxh0Y&feature=channel

The best way to describe me is pretty resilient. Determined, definitely. I think a lot of determination has to do with the fact that I'm a mother of two little girls. I'm a little quirky, I'm unsuspecting, and I'm a whole lot stronger than you'd guess. Of all the experiences that I've had, the random events, you add them up and it's me, my life says I'm a survivor. I mean from being in ROTC to traveling to a tiny town on the coast of Venezuela, um.. being a mother and having that determination and that quality that you'll do anything for your girls, anything at all for them, gives me that drive and that fearlessness. I am not intimidated by elements, I am not intimidated by people, I am not intimidated by much. And I don't hesitate. So this is a perfect environment for me to make my first million, and I haven't yet. So, an odd way to go about it, but I'm here. There's a lot of layers to me. My nickname growing up from my sisters, I'm Evil Yve. And probably by looking at me most people don't think that there's that aggressive side to me. So I just hope that women and girls out there are like, "Damn, there's a woman at 41 who just went for it and look where she's at."

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 The Players, The Game, The Editing ...   VerucaSalt     09-13-10       
   RE: The Players, The Game, The Edit...   Krautboy     09-13-10     1  
     RE: The Players, The Game, The Edit...   VerucaSalt     09-14-10     7  
   RE: The Players, The Game, The Edit...   Outfrontgirl     09-13-10     2  
     RE: The Players, The Game, The Edit...   Outfrontgirl     09-13-10     3  
         RE: The Players, The Game, The Edit...   dabo     09-14-10     5  
             RE: The Players, The Game, The Edit...   Outfrontgirl     09-14-10     6  
     Probst's picks   Outfrontgirl     09-15-10     13  
         RE: Probst's picks   dabo     09-15-10     14  
   RE: The Players, The Game, The Edit...   Outfrontgirl     09-14-10     4  
     RE: The Players, The Game, The Edit...   VerucaSalt     09-14-10     8  
         RE: The Players, The Game, The Edit...   Outfrontgirl     09-14-10     9  
             RE: The Players, The Game, The Edit...   Brownroach     09-15-10     15  
   RE: The Players, The Game, The Edit...   michel     09-14-10     10  
   RE: The Players, The Game, The Edit...   Outfrontgirl     09-14-10     11  
   Personals   dabo     09-15-10     12  
   Episode #1 - Editing Thoughts:   michel     09-18-10     16  
     RE: Episode #1 - Editing Thoughts:   dabo     09-18-10     17  
         RE: Episode #1 - Editing Thoughts:   michel     09-18-10     19  
             RE: Episode #1 - Editing Thoughts:   dabo     09-20-10     29  
                 RE: Episode #1 - Editing Thoughts:   michel     09-20-10     30  
                 RE: Episode #1 - Editing Thoughts:   VerucaSalt     09-20-10     33  
                     RE: Episode #1 - Editing Thoughts:   michel     09-20-10     34  
                         RE: Episode #1 - Editing Thoughts:   Outfrontgirl     09-21-10     41  
                             RE: Episode #1 - Editing Thoughts:   dabo     09-21-10     44  
                                 RE: Episode #1 - Editing Thoughts:   Outfrontgirl     09-21-10     47  
     RE: Episode #1 - Editing Thoughts:   Toban     09-18-10     18  
         RE: Episode #1 - Editing Thoughts:   michel     09-18-10     20  
             RE: Episode #1 - Editing Thoughts:   Belle Book     09-18-10     21  
                 The Players, The Game, The Editing ...   VerucaSalt     09-18-10     22  
                     RE: The Players, The Game, The Edit...   michel     09-19-10     23  
                         RE: The Players, The Game, The Edit...   Belle Book     09-19-10     24  
                             RE: The Players, The Game, The Edit...   SquidProQuo     09-19-10     25  
                                 RE: The Players, The Game, The Edit...   VerucaSalt     09-20-10     36  
                                     RE: The Players, The Game, The Edit...   Outfrontgirl     09-21-10     43  
                         RE: The Players, The Game, The Edit...   AaronLittleton     09-19-10     26  
                             RE: The Players, The Game, The Edit...   dabo     09-20-10     27  
                                 RE: The Players, The Game, The Edit...   SquidProQuo     09-20-10     28  
                                     RE: The Players, The Game, The Edit...   michel     09-20-10     31  
                                         RE: The Players, The Game, The Edit...   AaronLittleton     09-20-10     38  
                                             RE: The Players, The Game, The Edit...   SquidProQuo     09-21-10     46  
                                     RE: The Players, The Game, The Edit...   Outfrontgirl     09-21-10     42  
                             RE: The Players, The Game, The Edit...   VerucaSalt     09-20-10     37  
                                 RE: The Players, The Game, The Edit...   AaronLittleton     09-20-10     39  
                     RE: The Players, The Game, The Edit...   Outfrontgirl     09-27-10     66  
         RE: Episode #1 - Editing Thoughts:   VerucaSalt     09-20-10     35  
             RE: Episode #1 - Editing Thoughts:   Toban     09-20-10     40  
             RE: Episode #1 - Editing Thoughts:   Brownroach     09-21-10     45  
                 RE: Episode #1 - Editing Thoughts:   Toban     09-21-10     48  
     RE: Episode #1 - Editing Thoughts:   VerucaSalt     09-20-10     32  
          Episode #2 - Editing Thoughts:   VerucaSalt     09-25-10     49  
             RE: Episode #2 - Editing Thoughts:   michel     09-25-10     50  
                 RE: Episode #2 - Editing Thoughts:   SquidProQuo     09-25-10     52  
                     RE: Episode #2 - Editing Thoughts:   michel     09-26-10     53  
                         RE: Episode #2 - Editing Thoughts:   Belle Book     09-26-10     54  
                         RE: Episode #2 - Editing Thoughts:   Outfrontgirl     09-27-10     56  
                             RE: Episode #2 - Editing Thoughts:   LFJ     09-27-10     58  
                                 RE: Episode #2 - Editing Thoughts:   dabo     09-27-10     59  
                                     RE: Episode #2 - Editing Thoughts:   LFJ     09-27-10     61  
                             RE: Episode #2 - Editing Thoughts:   Brownroach     09-27-10     60  
                                 RE: Episode #2 - Editing Thoughts:   Outfrontgirl     09-27-10     64  
                             RE: Episode #2 - Editing Thoughts:   michel     09-27-10     62  
                                 RE: Episode #2 - Editing Thoughts:   Outfrontgirl     09-28-10     67  
                                     RE: Episode #2 - Editing Thoughts:   michel     09-28-10     70  
                 RE: Episode #2 - Editing Thoughts:   Outfrontgirl     09-27-10     55  
                     RE: Episode #2 - Editing Thoughts:   michel     09-27-10     63  
                 RE: Episode #2 - Editing Thoughts:   suzzee     09-28-10     69  
                     RE: Episode #2 - Editing Thoughts:   michel     09-28-10     71  
                 RE: Episode #2 - Editing Thoughts:   Corvis     09-29-10     72  
                     RE: Episode #2 - Editing Thoughts:   Outfrontgirl     09-30-10     73  
                         RE: Episode #2 - Editing Thoughts:   michel     09-30-10     74  
                             RE: Episode #2 - Editing Thoughts:   Outfrontgirl     09-30-10     80  
                                 RE: Episode #2 - Editing Thoughts:   michel     09-30-10     82  
                         RE: Episode #2 - Editing Thoughts:   Corvis     09-30-10     76  
                             RE: Episode #2 - Editing Thoughts:   Brownroach     09-30-10     78  
                         RE: Episode #2 - Editing Thoughts:   Brownroach     09-30-10     77  
                             RE: Episode #2 - Editing Thoughts:   Outfrontgirl     09-30-10     81  
                                 RE: Episode #2 - Editing Thoughts:   michel     09-30-10     83  
                                     RE: Episode #2 - Editing Thoughts:   LFJ     10-01-10     84  
             RE: Episode #2 - Editing Thoughts:   SquidProQuo     09-25-10     51  
                 RE: Episode #2 - Editing Thoughts:   dabo     09-27-10     57  
                 RE: Episode #2 - Editing Thoughts:   Outfrontgirl     09-27-10     65  
             RE: Episode #2 - Editing Thoughts:   suzzee     09-28-10     68  
   Week 3   dabo     09-30-10     75  
     RE: Week 3   Brownroach     09-30-10     79  
         Editing Thoughts - Week 3   VerucaSalt     10-03-10     87  
             Linking Edits?   dabo     10-04-10     88  
                 RE: Linking Edits?   suzzee     10-05-10     89  
                     RE: Linking Edits?   suzzee     10-08-10     91  
             RE: Editing Thoughts - Week 3   Outfrontgirl     10-12-10     99  
     RE: Week 3   michel     10-02-10     85  
         RE: Week 3   Belle Book     10-03-10     86  
         RE: Week 3   suzzee     10-08-10     90  
   Week 4 - Editing Thoughts:   michel     10-09-10     92  
     More Thoughts: Is Holly the Pelican...   michel     10-10-10     93  
         RE: More Thoughts: Is Holly the Pel...   suzzee     10-11-10     95  
         RE: More Thoughts: Is Holly the Pel...   kingfish     10-11-10     96  
         RE: More Thoughts: Is Holly the Pel...   Outfrontgirl     10-12-10     98  
             RE: More Thoughts: Is Holly the Pel...   kingfish     10-13-10     102  
                 RE: More Thoughts: Is Holly the Pel...   Krautboy     10-13-10     104  
     RE: Week 4 - Editing Thoughts:   Toban     10-13-10     103  
         RE: Week 5 - Editing Thoughts:   Outfrontgirl     10-14-10     105  
   Episodes 1-4   Corvis     10-11-10     94  
     RE: Episodes 1-4   michel     10-11-10     97  
     RE: Episodes 1-4   dabo     10-12-10     100  
     RE: Episodes 1-4   VerucaSalt     10-13-10     101  
   Episode #5: Edioting Thoughts:   michel     10-16-10     106  
     RE: Episode #5: Edioting Thoughts:   suzzee     10-20-10     107  
   Episode #6 - Editing Thoughts:   michel     10-23-10     108  
     RE: Episode #6 - Editing Thoughts:   AaronLittleton     10-24-10     109  
         RE: Episode #6 - Editing Thoughts:   Outfrontgirl     10-24-10     110  
             RE: Episode #6 - Editing Thoughts:   AaronLittleton     10-24-10     111  
         RE: Episode #6 - Editing Thoughts:   michel     10-24-10     112  
             RE: Episode #6 - Editing Thoughts:   Outfrontgirl     10-25-10     113  
         Response   VerucaSalt     10-25-10     114  
             The Case for Holly   michel     10-25-10     115  
                 RE: The Case for Holly   Outfrontgirl     10-26-10     116  
                     RE: The Case for Holly   Slider     10-27-10     117  
                         RE: The Case for Holly   AaronLittleton     10-29-10     118  
                             RE: The Case for Holly   dabo     10-29-10     119  
                                 RE: The Case for Holly   suzzee     10-29-10     120  
   Episode 8 - Editing Thoughts:   michel     10-30-10     121  
     Note: it was Ep 7   Outfrontgirl     10-31-10     122  
     RE: Episode 8 - Editing Thoughts:   LFJ     11-01-10     123  
         Episode 7 - Editing Thoughts:   dabo     11-01-10     124  
             RE: Episode 7 - Editing Thoughts:   michel     11-01-10     125  
                 RE: Episode 7 - Editing Thoughts:   dabo     11-02-10     128  
                     RE: Episode 7 - Editing Thoughts:   Outfrontgirl     11-02-10     129  
                     RE: Episode 7 - Editing Thoughts:   michel     11-02-10     130  
         RE: Episode 8 - Editing Thoughts:   michel     11-01-10     126  
             RE: Episode 8 - Editing Thoughts:   LFJ     11-01-10     127  
   Episode 8 (for real!): Editing Thou...   michel     11-06-10     131  
     RE: Episode 8 (for real!): Editing ...   dabo     11-07-10     132  
     RE: Episode 8 (for real!): Editing ...   AaronLittleton     11-09-10     133  
         RE: Episode 8 (for real!): Editing ...   michel     11-09-10     134  
             RE: Episode 8 (for real!): Editing ...   AaronLittleton     11-09-10     135  
                 Fabio   flystorms     11-11-10     136  
                     RE: Fabio   dabo     11-11-10     137  
                         RE: Fabio   LFJ     11-11-10     138  
                             RE: Fabio   CTgirl     11-11-10     139  
                                 RE: Fabio   Belle Book     11-11-10     140  
     Revisiting Veruca's comments on Jud   Outfrontgirl     11-12-10     141  
         RE: Revisiting Veruca's comments on...   kiki_k     11-12-10     142  
   Episode #9 - Editing Thoughts:   michel     11-13-10     143  
     RE: Episode #9 - Editing Thoughts:   kiki_k     11-14-10     144  
         RE: Episode #9 - Editing Thoughts:   dabo     11-15-10     146  
             RE: Episode #9 - Editing Thoughts:   kiki_k     11-15-10     147  
             No Misunderstanding.   michel     11-15-10     148  
                 Yes, there is   dabo     11-15-10     151  
                 Oh no you didn't!   kiki_k     11-15-10     152  
                     RE: Oh no you didn't!   Outfrontgirl     11-15-10     153  
                         RE: Oh no you didn't!   kiki_k     11-15-10     154  
                         RE: Oh no you didn't!   Corvis     11-15-10     155  
                             RE: Oh no you didn't!   Outfrontgirl     11-15-10     157  
                                 RE: Oh no you didn't!   Corvis     11-15-10     158  
                                     RE: Oh no you didn't!   Outfrontgirl     11-15-10     159  
                             Thanks   AaronLittleton     11-15-10     160  
                                 Bullying?   kiki_k     11-15-10     162  
                                     RE: Bullying?   AaronLittleton     11-15-10     168  
                                 RE: Thanks   Corvis     11-16-10     170  
                                     RE: Thanks   Outfrontgirl     11-16-10     171  
                         I'll Do It Again!   michel     11-15-10     161  
                             Seriously?   kiki_k     11-15-10     163  
                                 Seriously? You have it Wrong   michel     11-15-10     167  
                             RE: I'll Do It Again!   Outfrontgirl     11-15-10     164  
                                 RE: I'll Do It Again!   michel     11-15-10     166  
                             RE: I'll Do It Again!   AaronLittleton     11-15-10     165  
     RE: Episode #9 - Editing Thoughts:   AaronLittleton     11-15-10     145  
         RE: Editing   VerucaSalt     11-15-10     149  
             RE: Editing   dabo     11-15-10     150  
             RE: Editing   Outfrontgirl     11-15-10     156  
                 RE: Editing   michel     11-15-10     169  
                 RE: Editing   VerucaSalt     11-22-10     176  
   Episode #10 - Editing Thoughts:   michel     11-20-10     172  
     RE: Episode #10 - Editing Thoughts:...   dabo     11-20-10     173  
         RE: Episode #10 - Editing Thoughts:...   michel     11-21-10     174  
             RE: Episode #10 - Editing Thoughts:...   dabo     11-22-10     175  
   The Recap   michel     11-27-10     177  
     RE: The Recap   Outfrontgirl     11-28-10     178  
     RE: The Recap   suzzee     12-01-10     179  
   double quit episode   b1whois     12-03-10     180  
     RE: double quit episode   dabo     12-03-10     181  
         RE: double quit episode   michel     12-04-10     182  
             RE: double quit episode   suzzee     12-09-10     184  
     RE: double quit episode   PepeLePew13     12-05-10     183  
   Episode #12 - Editing Thoughts:   michel     12-11-10     185  
     This makes me think -- NO SPOILERS   kiki_k     12-12-10     186  
         RE: This makes me think -- NO SPOIL...   michel     12-12-10     187  
             RE: This makes me think -- NO SPOIL...   kiki_k     12-12-10     188  
   Editing Thoughts on the Penultimate...   michel     12-18-10     189  
     RE: Season ending   VerucaSalt     12-18-10     190  
     RE: Editing Thoughts on the Penulti...   AaronLittleton     12-18-10     191  
     RE: Editing Thoughts on the Penulti...   dabo     12-19-10     192  
         RE: Editing Thoughts on the Penulti...   michel     12-19-10     193  
             RE: Editing Thoughts on the Penulti...   Slider     12-19-10     194  
                 RE: Editing Thoughts on the Penulti...   michel     12-19-10     195  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •