The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The PMS ratings: One World."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Current Message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-24-12, 02:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: The PMS ratings: One World."
Oh, let's see, never ranked 'em this way before.

Kourtney Moon
P - 3. For a woman her size and body type, slight, she managed to carry her own weight, struggling, on the trek to camp, and did her fair share of the work. As for challenge performance, she broke her wrist very early in the only challenge in which she participated, tried to carry on, play with the pain, but the break was too painful and dropped her in her tracks, so we cannot know what sort of challenge factor she might have been otherwise.
M - 2. Tried to possibly put herself into a misfit position but played that card badly at the start of things, singling herself out to make everyone question her merits.
S - 4. Despite that, she wasn't disliked and got along well enough with her tribemates.

Nina Acosta
P - 6. Accounting for her age, the game took it's toll on her pretty quickly, she wore herself out trying to prove her worth.
M - 3. Had a good read quickly on her position in the game but failed to play on her strengths, her background and training, to better position herself.
S - 4. Too little was shown to really be able to judge, but her social game had nothing to do with how things played out.

Matt Quinlan
P - 8.
M - 2. His muscle alliance might have served him well had he been able to control the first boot from the men, but basically it was an early divisive factor in the tribe and got the ball rolling so that the men could never form a cohesive team.
S - 2. Seemingly personable one to one, his judgmental side affected too much of how he acted, he disregarded too many of his tribe as expendible.

Bill Posley
P - 7.
M - 5.
S - 8. Well liked by most everyone but Colton, but it was Colton so that doesn't count against him. Went a bit off the handle at how Colton talked/wouldn't talk to him, though.

Monica Culpepper
P - 7.
M - 5.
S - 6.

Colton Cumbie
P - 6. He gave it everything in challenges, otherwise he was a lazy bum who did nothing around camp; well, except he contributed some work at the women's camp.
M - 0. Made many irrational emotional decisions.
S - 1. The fun guy who got off the truck and joked around, made everyone laugh, when he was in the character he wanted to play, that earns him the 1. Had that guy stuck around he would have been one of Survivors loveable characters. But as soon as the tribes were divided by gender he became a whiny mama's boy for three days, then Sabrina gave him the HII and he turned into Mr. Hyde. Those two idiots never had a chance of winning and would have been booted sooner or later.

Jonas Otsuji
P - 7. Willing worker, gave a lot of stock to his chef game, put up a decent effort in challenges even when he was clearly outclassed.
M - 3. No real game except as an enabler.
S - 7. Got emotional at times but was willing to make amends, had respect from other players.

Michael Jefferson
P - 8.
M - 5. Started the game with the first big move, stealing from the women. In any other edition that would have put the women at a big disadvantage, as it turned out with the One World twist it only really amounted to the men having to lug more stuff to camp, the women less stuff. He also showed a knack early on for paying attention and throwing a monkey wrench into things, shake things up, to take the heat off himself. After the switch, though, he just coasted.
S - 4. For whatever reason Troy was more than willing to forgo the girl-next scenario in order to get rid of Big Mike.

Jay Byars
P - 7.
M - 3. Things would have gone differently had he known when to keep his mouth shut. He was also the one most opposed to the men going to TC when they didn't have to, and as it happened the one guy Colton really felt close to, so he would have been safe sticking to his guns and not agreeing to go along with the dumbest gufu in Survivor history for all time.
S - 7.

Leif Manson
P - 8. Despite his limitations he was always working around camp and gave 100% in challenges.
M - 1. Never shown to have any idea about the game of Survivor itself, some of the things like when he got in trouble for talking to Bill he shouls have been easily able to navigate with a bit of logic, but he just let himself get put down.
S - 7. Was apparently well liked by everyone.

Troy "Troyzan" Robertson
P - 6.
M - 5. Realized too late that other players in Survivor can lie and deceive, and never understood that in Survivor there are always players just playing to continue playing, hang on, if only because that is the position they ended up in. Let emotion get in his way.
S - 8 then 0. Socially he seemed to get through most of the game on a high point, it was only when he got desperate towrds the end of his run that he started burning bridges and making himself unwelcome company.

Kat Edorsson
P - 9. I'm giving her the benefit of a handicap. Congenital heart condition, two open heart surgeries as a child, definite scheduled open heart surgery as an adult, prospect of another at any time should things go badly, she's had to live her life with this, be aware constantly that she has limits, so she gets the handicap and I won't otherwise judge her P ratio.
M - 7. Aware enough of her own limits to get in early with an alliance and go along with majority decisions.
S - 12. Forget the challenge threat nonsense, the real reason she was booted was that the women feared a male-dominant jury would hand the win to the ditzy blonde they all fell in love with.

Greg "Tarzan" Smith
P - 6. He did some impressive stuff for a guy his age.
M - 4. Captain Attitude early in the game did as much to wreck the mens' chances as Matt's muscle plan and Colton's Mr. Hyde. He eventually settled on an enabler strategy, first for Colton, then for Alicia. Fat lot of good it did him.
S - 0.

Alicia Rosa
P - 6.
M - 6.
S - 2. Smart enough to bury the hatchet when it was in her advantage, but she made the Russhole mistake of confusing those being dependent on her plans going along with them with having an actual social game. Kat and Tarzan liked her enough, though, that she doesn't get a 0.

Christina Cha
P - 3.
M - 1.
S - 2.

Chelsea Meissner
P - 7.
M - 6.
S - 0. Seemingly turned off as a human except in confessional. Wrong backwards way to play Survivor.

Sabrina Thompson
P - 3.
M - 9.
S = 10.

Kim Spradlin
P - 8.
M - 8.
S. 11.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 The PMS ratings: One World.   Estee     05-19-12       
   I'll Bite!   michel     05-20-12     1  
     RE: I'll Bite!   iltarion     05-21-12     2  
         RE: I'll Bite!   Estee     05-21-12     3  
         RE: I'll Bite!   Belle Book     05-21-12     4  
             RE: I'll Bite!   michel     05-21-12     5  
                 RE: I'll Bite!   iltarion     05-21-12     6  
                     RE: I'll Bite!   iltarion     05-21-12     7  
                     RE: I'll Bite!   michel     05-21-12     8  
                         RE: I'll Bite!   iltarion     05-21-12     9  
                             RE: I'll Bite!   michel     05-21-12     10  
                                 RE: I'll Bite!   iltarion     05-21-12     12  
                                     RE: I'll Bite!   michel     05-22-12     14  
                             RE: I'll Bite!   PepeLePew13     05-21-12     11  
                 RE: I'll Bite!   Belle Book     05-22-12     13  
   RE: The PMS ratings: One World.   Aruba     05-22-12     15  
     RE: The PMS ratings: One World.   iltarion     05-23-12     16  
         RE: The PMS ratings: One World.   byoffer     05-23-12     17  
     RE: The PMS ratings: One World.   michel     05-23-12     18  
         RE: The PMS ratings: One World.   iltarion     05-23-12     19  
             RE: The PMS ratings: One World.   Aruba     05-26-12     23  
         RE: The PMS ratings: One World.   Aruba     05-26-12     22  
   RE: The PMS ratings: One World.   dabo     05-24-12     20  
     RE: The PMS ratings: One World.   iltarion     05-24-12     21  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •