The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The PMS ratings: One World."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Aruba 3400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-22-12, 10:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: The PMS ratings: One World."
Giving a physical grade is a challenge considering this season's challenges had to be among the most physically lamest I can remember.

KOURTNEY
P: N/A - Virtually impossible to give her a physical grade breaking her arm so early in the game. And I would blame her lack of mental for this injury.
M: 2 - Had she listened to Jeff, no injury occurs. Yes, I know, no one listened to Jeff, but she's the one who paid dearly for it.
S: 1 - She shows up on a 100 degree Polynesian beach wearing an Elmer Fudd-like hat and she showcases enough body art to make an ink master drool. She may as well had jumped off the P/U truck with a neon sign over her head saying "MISFIT."

NINA
P: 5 - Contributed around camp and was not the physical weak link...a distinction most of the older women have in this game.
M: 4 - She knew she was obviously at risk, and whereas targeting Kat fresh off her bimbo-headed debacle in the last IC seemed to make sense, it's a bad move forcing the rest of the tribe to choose between the oldest woman and a popular young girl.
S: 4 - With this season's female cast coupled with the greatest divide in Reality Shows, she started with two strikes against her. Her best shot was to play the Mommie role--she didn't.

MATT
P: 7 - Probably too physical for his own good given Production's decisions for this season. Performed well in challenges contributing to Manono's early season dominance.
M: 3 - OK, so the gender divide and the HII twist screwed over his Plan A. Sadly for Matt he had no Plan B.
S: 3 - If you were young and physically fit, he probably was cool to hang with. If you weren't, he had no regard for you.

BILL
P: 5 - Appeared to be fine physically, but nothing to brag about.
M: 1 - The player with the HII hates your guts and he STILL decides to go to TC? Sticking up for the women in an all-male tribe is just plain dumb.
S: 6 - Fairly non-existent up to his boot episode. His social strength came to the forefront after his elimination when A) he exercised enough self-control to not turn around and beat the snot out of Colton, and B) exhibited total class with his parting words.

MONICA
P: 8 - The most physical force among all the women, and even half the men for that matter. Contributed around camp.
M: 6 - As one of the older women, she knew she had to play the Mommie role and that's the angle she played.
S: 6 - Her best quality (physical) proved to be her demise when Colton targeted her with his Anti-Darwin scheme. Can't downgrade her for picking the wrong color egg.

COLTON
P: 1 - Obviously not casted for his "physical" attributes and his actions did nothing to contradict this fact.
M: 2 - Gets no credit for having the HII plopped in his lap. And how it was used was as much a no-brainer as you can get.
S: 1 - I'm not buying his explanations and apologies on the Reunion Show. Socially he's a lost cause.

JONAS
P: 5 - Seemed to hold his own physically.
M: 2 - Complacent to be "Colton's B!tch" is enough for a low grade. But his blowup with Tarzan immediately after the merge was the straw that broke the back of any male advantage post-merge providing the women with the ammo they needed to change the game. One of Troy's "played the game in fear" castaways.
S: 7 - Should be higher for being this season's provider. But I did have him pegged correctly as a "marshmallow" from Day One, and his soft UTR game backfired.

MIKE
P: 8 - Solid physical force. Like Matt, screwed over by the "Battle of the Sexes" theme.
M: 1 - On the Reunion Show he said he thought HE was most at risk and he STILL agrees to go to TC??? Another one of Troy's "played the game in fear" castaways.
S: 3 - What I said for Matt is ditto for Mike. Thus the same grade.

JAY
P: 10 - Starting a fire with just two sticks is ALL about physical. Excellent in the physical aspects of the challenges and pitched in around camp.
M: 2 - Big-n-Dumb. Nuff Said. Another one of Troy's "played the game in fear" castaways.
S: 8 - Very likable individual whom the players seemed to gravitate toward.

LEIF
P: 5 - The dude pulled more than his weight carrying the supplies to camp on Day One. Despite his size was not a liability in challenges.
M: 1 - Never was a castaway so clueless in the game. A Survivor Zombie to the utmost. Another one of Troy's "played the game in fear" castaways.
S: 4 - Generally an all-round decent guy who is not cut out for the game of Survivor.

TROY
P: 8 - Would have benefited a ton more if the challeges were more physical. His performance made you forget the guy's 51-years old. Historically finding the HII ws a mental endeavor. This season it was more physical than anything else.
M: 6 - He gets a "9" for effort but in the end fell short with the results. Had he not been casted with so many castaways playing in fear to survive another day, he could have turned the game around. What should have been a Troy slam dunk boot was a one-vote squeaker due to his scramble with Christina and mentally playing with the girl's minds that he had the HII.
S: 6 - He should get a "20" for Christina wanting to be stranded on a deserted island with him. But his "ball-spiking" and outspokenness drops him to a "6."

KAT
P: 5 - Improved as the season went on but never really struck fear in the hearts of the other competitors.
M: 2 - Her fans will say it's "comic relief," but at the end of the day she's a bubble-headed dingbat. Even by her own admission she's afraid to fail; so you guessed it...just another one of Troy's "playing in fear" castaways.
S: 6 - When one's lack of intelligence can be viewed as comical and endearing, I guess it can help the social game.

TARZAN
P: 2 - Like Colton, not casted for his physical attributes. And, like Colton, did nothing to contradict this fact.
M: 5 - I'm sure the score on his IQ test was off the charts, but his "street smarts" was among the worst ever casted. Viruses like Tarzan and Colton were "found gold" for the women enroute to their end game dominance.
S: 1 - A complete social moron. The two castaways he got along with best were Colton and Alicia. Need I say more???

ALICIA
P: 5 - With a full cast her grade was low. When the game became girls + Tarzan, her stock rose. Key win in the F6 IC, but...
M: 2 - ...she didn't have the smarts to take full advantage of that IC win. Forget her tearful apology...Survivor is just a 39-day chapter in your life; and to make despictable statements you'll have to live with far beyond this 39-day chapter is just plain mentally irresponsible.
S: 3 - Socially she's a mess. It's laughable she thinks she's so "hott." She's what you would call a "2 at 10; 10 at 2" type of gal. For those who need an interpretation: She's the kind of girl you would see in a club or bar at 10pm and rate her a "2"...but after four hours of solid drinking you'd probably give her a "10" at 2am.

CHRISTINA
P: 5 - Not a challange threat. Yet in the most "phyiscal" challenge (lean forward and hang on by grabbing behind you) she did finish an impressive thrid place. Also seemed to contribute well around camp.
M: 5 - Gets a high grade for successfully negotiating for fire, but it's cancelled out by being another one of the "playing in fear" castaways. Laying down her sword at F4 was rightfully criticized.
S: 2 - Being the most frequest answer for all the negative questions speaks for her low social ranking. Would have benefited more with coed tribes, but with the One World gender split theme she never was able to fit in.

CHELSEA
P: 6 - Started out solid in challenges, then petered out toward the end. Falling to pieces when the temperature dropped and the rains came cannot be ignored.
M: 6 - Can't give her a high grade for being hand-picked by Kim to be her loyal soldier. If the object of the game was to find a BFF, she gets a "10." But for putting oneself in the best possible position to WIN, she gets a "6."
S: 6 - Hard to give a high grade after getting completely shut out in the final vote. It's great to be competitive, but her poor sportsmanship when losing cannot be overlooked.

SABRINA
P: 3 - Gotta go with the premise she was lazy around camp. And her poor performances (whether they were on purpose or not) also contribed to her low grade here.
M: 7 - Had the most "street smarts" than anyone this season. Thinking she could beat Kim in the Finals keeps this grade from being higher.
S: 9 - The strongest area of her game. Early in the season, Salani looked toward her to lead. If she sits next to anyone other than Kim or Troy at FTC, her social game wins her a million dollars.

KIM
P: 7 - Dominated the challenges, but AFTER the top challenge threats were Anti-Darwined. Like Troy, found a HII which had nothing to do with mental this season. Production's decision to minimize the physical aspect of the game did not require a high grade here to be successful this season.
M: 9 - Only cink in her armour was winning the dreaded coconut chop RC and the choices she made when she won. Other than that, a perfect mental game.
S: 9 - The polar opposite of Christina--she was the most frequent answer for all the positive questions. Wanted to give her a "10," but a big part of her game was based on lies and deception, so had to ding her a tad for that...especially when you consider a couple former winners were able to win without all that lying and backstabbing. But a well-deserved victory on the strengths of her mental and social games.

OK...unlease the hounds and let's extend this thread!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 The PMS ratings: One World.   Estee     05-19-12       
   I'll Bite!   michel     05-20-12     1  
     RE: I'll Bite!   iltarion     05-21-12     2  
         RE: I'll Bite!   Estee     05-21-12     3  
         RE: I'll Bite!   Belle Book     05-21-12     4  
             RE: I'll Bite!   michel     05-21-12     5  
                 RE: I'll Bite!   iltarion     05-21-12     6  
                     RE: I'll Bite!   iltarion     05-21-12     7  
                     RE: I'll Bite!   michel     05-21-12     8  
                         RE: I'll Bite!   iltarion     05-21-12     9  
                             RE: I'll Bite!   michel     05-21-12     10  
                                 RE: I'll Bite!   iltarion     05-21-12     12  
                                     RE: I'll Bite!   michel     05-22-12     14  
                             RE: I'll Bite!   PepeLePew13     05-21-12     11  
                 RE: I'll Bite!   Belle Book     05-22-12     13  
   RE: The PMS ratings: One World.   Aruba     05-22-12     15  
     RE: The PMS ratings: One World.   iltarion     05-23-12     16  
         RE: The PMS ratings: One World.   byoffer     05-23-12     17  
     RE: The PMS ratings: One World.   michel     05-23-12     18  
         RE: The PMS ratings: One World.   iltarion     05-23-12     19  
             RE: The PMS ratings: One World.   Aruba     05-26-12     23  
         RE: The PMS ratings: One World.   Aruba     05-26-12     22  
   RE: The PMS ratings: One World.   dabo     05-24-12     20  
     RE: The PMS ratings: One World.   iltarion     05-24-12     21  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •