The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Warning to all prospective Mark Cuban bashers."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Dancing with the Stars Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-29-07, 11:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Warning to all prospective Mark Cuban bashers."
He's a member here, which means that bashing him for who he is, what he does, and everything else in the area of his personal life falls under the 'offensive attacks on other posters' section of the guidelines. Tread very, very carefully.

Bashing him for how he dances, what he says on the show, the outfits he decides to sport, and any attempts he makes to actively buy votes is mandatory.

Mark: I get twenty dollars a phone call, two thousand for every ECST where I actively lie to make you look better, and a bonus of $50,000 if you actually win. This is non-negotiable. Unless of course you want to pay more, which I'm okay with.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Warning to all prospective Mark... dragonflies 08-29-07 1
 RE: Warning to all prospective Mark... Breezy 08-29-07 2
 RE: Warning to all prospective Mark... qwertypie 08-29-07 3
   RE: Warning to all prospective Mark... SurvivorBlows 08-29-07 5
       RE: Warning to all prospective Mark... Estee 08-29-07 6
           RE: Warning to all prospective Mark... Snidget 08-29-07 7
 RE: Warning to all prospective Mark... geg6 08-29-07 4
   RE: Warning to all prospective Mark... mistyrose52 08-30-07 8
       RE: Warning to all prospective Mark... geg6 09-04-07 12
 RE: Warning to all prospective Mark... Magnolia_Rocker 08-30-07 9
   RE: Warning to all prospective Mark... qwertypie 08-30-07 10
       RE: Warning to all prospective Mark... mistyrose52 09-03-07 11
 RE: Warning to all prospective Mark... shaneperry 09-25-07 13
   We-the-community. Estee 09-25-07 14
       RE: We-the-community. JoeGazillionaire 09-25-07 15
           RE: We-the-community. Estee 09-25-07 16
               RE: We-the-community. JoeGazillionaire 09-25-07 17
                   RE: We-the-community. udg 09-26-07 18
                       RE: We-the-community. Round Robin 09-26-07 19
                           RE: We-the-community. udg 09-26-07 20
                               RE: We-the-community. Round Robin 09-26-07 21
                                   RE: We-the-community. dragonflies 09-26-07 22
 RE: Warning to all prospective Mark... dragonflies 09-26-07 23
   RE: Warning to all prospective Mark... Estee 09-26-07 24

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

08-29-07, 11:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Warning to all prospective Mark Cuban bashers."
Do you know that in 10 posts you will have 22222 posts? That is some sort of evil dancing number, isn't it?

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

08-29-07, 02:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Warning to all prospective Mark Cuban bashers."
Will he go all Shakes on us if we do?

Save a horse, ride a cowboy.

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings

08-29-07, 02:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Warning to all prospective Mark Cuban bashers."
Is he a member because he had his own reality tv show, or did he actually sign up here?

Must have been in one of the many rtvw dry spells I have had to endure because of my POS computer.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

08-29-07, 05:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Warning to all prospective Mark Cuban bashers."
>Is he a member because he
>had his own reality tv
>show, or did he actually
>sign up here?

He was on "The Benefactor" -- a poorly-scheduled reality show that ABC aired (for six episodes) in Fall 2004:

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/report-former-benefactor-mark-cuban-going-dancing-with-stars-5685.php

http://www.realitytvworld.com/thebenefactor/

08-29-07, 06:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Warning to all prospective Mark Cuban bashers."
And if I remember the events the right way, he actually registered and made a couple of posts.

Actually, I think I remember that more clearly than the actual show, which was just about impossible to catch for the full run.

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

08-29-07, 07:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Warning to all prospective Mark Cuban bashers."
Here is one:
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID76/2.shtml#54

at one with Smokeysmom

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

08-29-07, 04:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Warning to all prospective Mark Cuban bashers."
Not to mention the fact that I love him.

"Let them call me rebel and welcome, I feel no concern from it; but I should suffer the misery of devils, were I to make a whore of my soul by swearing allegiance to one whose character is that of a sottish, stupid, stubborn, worthless, brutish man. I conceive likewise a horrid idea in receiving mercy from a being, who at the last day shall be shrieking to the rocks and mountains to cover him, and fleeing with terror from the orphan, the widow, and the slain of America." Thomas Paine

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-30-07, 03:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Warning to all prospective Mark Cuban bashers."
Thanks for the warning. I actually don't have a clue who the guy is, which probably would bother him MORE than my bashing him.

Or so it seems from what I've gathered from the other posts......

Anyway, so glad this post was brought up!!!

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

09-04-07, 03:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Warning to all prospective Mark Cuban bashers."
Well, I like him just because everyone in the NBA, especially the high muckety-mucks and the other owners, just absolutely hate him. And he's brash and outspoken. And he's from Pittsburgh and never, ever badmouths his hometown. I love a guy like that.

"Let them call me rebel and welcome, I feel no concern from it; but I should suffer the misery of devils, were I to make a whore of my soul by swearing allegiance to one whose character is that of a sottish, stupid, stubborn, worthless, brutish man. I conceive likewise a horrid idea in receiving mercy from a being, who at the last day shall be shrieking to the rocks and mountains to cover him, and fleeing with terror from the orphan, the widow, and the slain of America." Thomas Paine

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-30-07, 08:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Warning to all prospective Mark Cuban bashers."
LAST EDITED ON 08-30-07 AT 08:48 AM (EST)

I'm going to have to call foul on this one. If you put yourself out there on a Realtiy TV Show then be prepared to be bashed if you suck. Regardless if you're a member here or not.

A Sharnina Creation

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings

08-30-07, 06:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Warning to all prospective Mark Cuban bashers."
True dat!
From what I remember from the Benefactor, he doesn't move like a dancer. Me thinks this is going to be painful to watch.

Time to get the drinking game dusted off

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-03-07, 06:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Warning to all prospective Mark Cuban bashers."
Oh, PALEASSSSSSSSSSSSSE, after watching Lisa Rena's hubby, I don't think I can handle much more pain!!! They might as well have hired a manikin.......

shaneperry 45 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-25-07, 02:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shaneperry Click to send private message to shaneperry Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Warning to all prospective Mark Cuban bashers."
who cares if he's a member here, he's still an idiot.

09-25-07, 02:56 PM (EST)
14. "We-the-community."
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID33/87.shtml

You might want to note Section II. If Mark does something stupid on the show, you're perfectly free to say something along the lines of 'Migawd, did Mark ever do something stupid on the show' followed by lots and lots of details. But you can't just call him an idiot because it's attacking another member -- which is against the guidelines.

That's why I started this thread -- as an open notice/warning to everyone that Mark is here (or at least might check in once in a while), and while we can bash his dancing as much as we like once he gives us something bashable, going after him on a personal level is different.

Also, if you're nice, he might give you money,

JoeGazillionaire 349 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-25-07, 06:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoeGazillionaire Click to send private message to JoeGazillionaire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: We-the-community."
He's a public figure and any comments here would be about him as a third person and a person in the public arena..... it's not like he's posting here and someone addresses him directly. I don't see a need for prior restraint on speech in a public forum as long as posters are using profane language or attacking him directly. He's done things in the public arena that have people talking, so why should any opinion of his actions be censored?

09-25-07, 06:18 PM (EST)
16. "RE: We-the-community."
One would think you didn't like money.

JoeGazillionaire 349 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-25-07, 06:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoeGazillionaire Click to send private message to JoeGazillionaire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: We-the-community."
I love money. Check out my screenname......just don't think Mark would give me any.

udg 3381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-26-07, 01:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: We-the-community."
I love money. Check out my screenname......just don't think Mark would give me any.

Well, not now.

(Personally, I think he's CREEPY.)

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-26-07, 02:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: We-the-community."
He's not creepy, but watching him on the show so far confirms my previous opinion that he's a real piece of work, IOW he's a couple bricks shy of a load. The best thing about him is that despite being so rich and accomplished, he doesn't come off as having an attitude, and he seems like a pretty decent guy. I thought both male judges were kissing his a$$ a little too blatantly for my taste, but they didn't overscore him IMO. He seems like a fun loving type guy to me.

udg 3381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-26-07, 02:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: We-the-community."
He does seem like a nice guy, but there's something about his eyes. I suspect he would be less freaky IRL. The camera really does not love him.

While Estee's hiding from Wayne, I'll be hiding from Mark.

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004
It's the EYES!

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-26-07, 02:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: We-the-community."
Mark would be a fun guy to have a few beers with.

09-26-07, 11:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: We-the-community."
I was more favorably impressed than I thought I was going to be. I do agree, he seems not to have much of an attitude.

09-26-07, 11:59 AM (EST)
23. "RE: Warning to all prospective Mark Cuban bashers."
Hey Estee, was that you in the audience Tom yelled too, that Mark won't be giving you money?

siggie by smokeysmom

09-26-07, 12:18 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Warning to all prospective Mark Cuban bashers."
Nope. I'm pretty sure he was talking to Joe.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •