The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I'M IMPRESSED--Wow what a premiere"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Dancing with the Stars Forum (Protected)
Original message

dancelover 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-25-07, 01:02 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"I'M IMPRESSED--Wow what a premiere"
The pros are doing some great choreography here and the women (except the first one) all did a good job. The Fox Trot is actually a harder dance to get get good ratings in when you are in a competition and my favorite female dancer tonight was Jane Seymour. Truthfully, I could see a lot of poise and confidence in her routine,(http.www.bestballrooomdance.com) and it is my experienced opinion tht some of that came from her ballet work as a little girl. Amazing what that kind of experience can bring to learning ballroom dancing. I have seen it before. I hope she either wins or places well. I think, though, that it could end up being a real battle. L. Jeannie

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I'M IMPRESSED--Wow what a premi... Sagebrush Dan 09-25-07 1
   RE: I'M IMPRESSED--Wow what a premi... mistyrose52 09-25-07 2
       RE: I'M IMPRESSED--Wow what a premi... Sagebrush Dan 09-25-07 6
           RE: I'M IMPRESSED--Wow what a premi... Magnolia_Rocker 09-25-07 7
           RE: I'M IMPRESSED--Wow what a premi... Olympia Binewski 09-25-07 8
           RE: I'M IMPRESSED--Wow what a premi... Snidget 09-25-07 9
   RE: I'M IMPRESSED--Wow what a premi... Memaw 09-25-07 4
 RE: I'M IMPRESSED--Wow what a premi... Cyndimaus 09-25-07 3
 RE: I'M IMPRESSED--Wow what a premi... dragonflies 09-25-07 5
 RE: I'M IMPRESSED--Wow what a premi... Puffy 09-25-07 10
   RE: I'M IMPRESSED--Wow what a premi... dragonflies 09-25-07 11
 RE: I'M IMPRESSED--Wow what a premi... qwertypie 09-25-07 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Sagebrush Dan 10002 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-25-07, 08:00 AM (EST)
1. "RE: I'M IMPRESSED--Wow what a premiere"
I missed a lot of it, and forgot to turn off my VCR so that it would record. But, I did see Sabrina and most of the dancing thereafter. I was blown away by Sabrina, felt bad for Marie, and like you, was quite impressed with Jane Seymour (can't remember Scary Spice as I was messing with my VCR during her dance).
Jane's grace and elegance was a pleasant surprise. Throughout these competitions, I have found the foxtrot to be dull at best, but Jane really brought something to it that kept me rapt.

And yeah, it was quite a premier. I felt Sabrina and Jane were already heads above where people would normally be in the first dance.

More booing, less barking.

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-25-07, 09:33 AM (EST)
2. "RE: I'M IMPRESSED--Wow what a premiere"
Didn't know who Sabrina was-I'm thinking I'm way too old? But I'm sure my grand daughters know. In any case, SHE BROUGHT IT HOME!!

And about that 'baby fat', it will disappear by season's end, that's for sure! Especially with dancing like that. She was great. They all, with exception of Miss Super Model, were exceptional for the first time out.

Can't wait to see how the men handle things tonight. A little worried about Mr. Las Vegas, and hoping that Mark Cuban is not as spooky as he's trying to be! Have NO clue who Alex what's his name is. Did I even get the first name right?? I'll have to double check.

In any case-can't wait!! I'm off to the voting boards, where, sadly, I think Super Model may be heading home. I mean, after last night, there really isn't much else you can do. As Marie Osmond said, with 22 Million Osmonds voting, how could she NOT come in at least 2nd or 3rd, right??? It's a no-brainer!

Anyway, I second that emotion-GREAT PREMIER!!!

Sagebrush Dan 10002 desperate attention whore postings

09-25-07, 11:26 AM (EST)
6. "RE: I'M IMPRESSED--Wow what a premiere"
Yeah, I have no clue as to who Sabrina is, either. Anyone here who does know?

More booing, less barking.

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-25-07, 11:48 AM (EST)
7. "RE: I'M IMPRESSED--Wow what a premiere"
I think you need to be pre-adolescent girl or have one living in your home to know who Sabrina is. I know I sure don't!

A Sharnina Creation

Olympia Binewski 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-25-07, 12:16 PM (EST)
8. "RE: I'M IMPRESSED--Wow what a premiere"
Sabrina is a Cheetah Girl.......you'd have to have a pre-pubescent girl to know (I have a 6 year old).

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

09-25-07, 12:33 PM (EST)
9. "RE: I'M IMPRESSED--Wow what a premiere"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Cheetah_Girls_%28film%29

Disney Channel Movie, The biggest thing they had until High School Musical came out.

Memaw 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-25-07, 10:11 AM (EST)
4. "RE: I'M IMPRESSED--Wow what a premiere"
"Jane's grace and elegance was a pleasant surprise."

Not bad for a woman over 50 with a set of twin boys! Her boys were both there last night. You could see how really proud they were of their mom.

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-25-07, 10:09 AM (EST)
3. "RE: I'M IMPRESSED--Wow what a premiere"
I also enjoyed the premiere and really enjoyed the opening dance number by the pros.

I enjoyed all the dancers. None of them totally blew it, which is always nice. I really enjoyed Jane Seymour. She was as elegant as I had hoped she would be. I hope she continues to do well.

I must confess that as all the stars were named I knew less then half of them (or even recognized their names) I'm so out of touch with things!

Sadly, I shall miss the men dancing as I will be watching Biggest Loser.

sig courtesy of Cygnus

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

09-25-07, 10:43 AM (EST)
5. "RE: I'M IMPRESSED--Wow what a premiere"
I very much enjoyed the opening show, from start to finish. The super model needs to do some serious catching up. Jenny was a bit forgetable, but not horrid. Marie was blah. Sabrina, Scary Spice and Jane were awesome!

Puffy 6702 desperate attention whore postings

09-25-07, 01:05 PM (EST)
10. "RE: I'M IMPRESSED--Wow what a premiere"
No links, but I saw on TV that Sabrina from the Cheetah girls was a professional dancer and used to teach dance. Jane Seymour's mother has Alzheimer's and doesn't speak, but Dancing with the Stars is her favorite TV show. That's why Jane decided to be on it. When she told her mother, her mother said her first words in years. Mark Cuban just wants to lose weight like Joey Fatone did.

©Snidget Creations, 2007

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

09-25-07, 02:17 PM (EST)
11. "RE: I'M IMPRESSED--Wow what a premiere"
Sabrina did have some training,for the movie Cheetah Girls 2. This was my favorite scene in the movie. I did see an interview with her, where she talked about this, and how very difficult it was to learn all the steps.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyuO9Z282ZE

In general, the Cheetah Girls are hip hop dancers/singers.

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings

09-25-07, 03:59 PM (EST)
12. "RE: I'M IMPRESSED--Wow what a premiere"
How embarrassing for the supermodel to be described as unfit (and it was very apparent in her dancing). Maybe this will be a wakeup call for the young girls that try to emulate her (probably not). Jenny wasn't bad, but really needs to step up the charisma and self confidence. It didn't help being in the kiss of death first position. Hopefully, there will be enough 90210 fans to pull her through.

I've danced with Tribe! 2007

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •