The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"LLCIV: 6 Down 7 to go"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Games Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-23-13, 08:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: LLCIV: 6 Down 7 to go"
LAST EDITED ON 10-23-13 AT 07:42 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 10-23-13 AT 09:00 AM (EST)

Ohhhhh La la! I only have one question, Hugh! Thrilled and I mean THRILLED to be a judge and to bestow my 10 chits, I mean chips upon the loser, strike that, celebrity with the best stand-up performance, but, do I still get to perform??? I have my mike...

....and the lips and leg to caress it...

Please! Don't leave me hangin!

Hut Cam 6
1. Buffless in Cagayan: Which Survivor will have their buff burnt at Redemption Island? (4 chips) Brad Culpepper
2. The NEW target: Which Survivor will receive the HiddenIdol Clue? (5 chips) Cierra
3. Under Surveillance: Which tribe will LOSE the Immunity Challenge? (2 chips) nuGalang
4. Grabby Pants: Which Survivor will grab (or be handed) the Immunity Idol from/by JP at the end of the Immunity Challenge? (3 chips) Cierra
5. Tribal Shaman: Which Survivor will be the LAST to make their vote during TC? (7 chips) Vytas
6. Not Guilty: Which Survivor will receive votes at Tribal Council but will not be voted out? (6 chips) Laura B

PS. Do I even need to utter a word...

Alrighty then, Hugh has given me the green light to proceed with my schtick, please bear with me now as I'd like to lighten the spirits around here tonight....So I will start with a few jokes to warm you up.... What do mopeds and fat ladies have in common? 

They're both a great ride until someone sees you on one.

Did you hear why Rosie O'Donnell got arrested?

Airport security lifted up her dress and found 200 pounds of crack.

How do you know that Keira Knightley doesn't exist?

Because the camera adds 10 pounds.

What is the ideal weight of a lawyer?

About three pounds, including the urn.

Yo' Mama is so skinny, she can hula-hoop with a Fruit Loop!

What do you call the space between Pamela Anderson's breasts?
Silicon Valley.

A reporter remarked to George W. Bush: "It must be something, knowing that you put the Bush legacy back into the oval office."
"Thanks to Bill Clinton," replied George. "Bush never left the office."

....so sorry Hillary, but he's just too good to pass by!

Most wives whose husbands fool around have to worry about their husbands getting AIDS from sex.
Hillary just has to worry about her husband getting sex from aides.

Why does Bill Clinton wear boxers?

To keep his ankles warm.

What do President Bush and President Clinton have in common?
They both let ##### do the thinking.

Why was Christina Aquilera surprised when she looked at her driver's license?
She had an 'F' in sex.

Jean Claude Van Dam, Steven Segal, and Arnold Schwarzenagger all decide to go out trick-or-treating as musical composers for Halloween. They go into a costume store and look for masks. Jean Claude sees a costume that he likes and says, "I think I'll go as Beethoven." Steven Segal sees a costume that grabs his attention and says, "I'll be Mozart." Arnold had a tough time finding a costume that he liked, but he eventually found one that appeased his interest. He picks up a costume and said, "I'll be Bach."

What is Homer Simpson's favorite ice cream?
Chocolate-chip cookie DOH!
You're only young once, but you can be immature forever.

Did you hear about Dolly Parton passing out on stage?
It took four guys to carry her off -- two abreast.

One day a man goes to a pet shop to buy a parrot. The assistant takes the man to the parrot section and asks the man to choose one. The man asks, ''How much is the yellow one?''
The assistant says, ''$2000.'' The man is shocked and asks the assistant why it's so expensive. The assistant explains, ''This parrot is a very special one. He knows typewriting and can type really fast.''
''What about the green one?'' the man asks.
The assistant says, ''He costs $5000 because he knows typewriting and can answer incoming telephone calls and takes notes.''
''What about the red one?'' the man asks.
The assistant says, ''That one's $10,000.''
The man says, ''What does HE do?''
The assistant says, ''I don't know, but the other two call him boss.''

What did one casket say to the sick casket?

Is that you coughin'?

Women complain about premenstrual syndrome, but I think of it as the only time of the month that I can be myself. ~Roseanne

A woman walks in to a tattoo parlor and tells the artist she would like two tatoos, one of Robert Redford on her left upper thigh, and one of Paul Newman on her right thigh. After hours of work the tatoo artist is finished and holds a mirror in between the womans legs for her to view. 
The woman says,'' I dont know if these really look like Paul & Robert, and I ain't payin for this if it isn't right!'' She tells the artist she will go just outside the buisness and ask someone walking down the street if they know who the two men are on her thighs, if they answer correctly she would pay the artist. 
She soon sees a man walking down the street, so she pulls up her skirt and asks him, '' Can you tell me who the man on my right thigh and the man on my left thigh are?'' 
The man replies, '' I dunno, but the one in the middle looks like Willie Nelson....

Let the tomato's fly!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 LLCIV: 6 Down 7 to go   tribephyl     10-22-13       
   Blue Line: Sandra Bernhard's Open M...   tribephyl     10-22-13     1  
     RE: Blue Line: Sandra Bernhard's Op...   adricharlie     10-22-13     3  
         RE: Blue Line: Sandra Bernhard's Op...   Dakota     10-23-13     6  
         RE: Blue Line: Sandra Bernhard's Op...   tribephyl     10-24-13     30  
     RE: Blue Line: Sandra Bernhard's Op...   Georjanna     10-23-13     8  
         RE: Blue Line: Sandra Bernhard's Op...   Dakota     10-23-13     13  
             I don't think so ...   Georjanna     10-23-13     18  
         RE: Blue Line: Sandra Bernhard's Op...   jbug     10-23-13     19  
             RE: Blue Line: Sandra Bernhard's Op...   tribephyl     10-24-13     32  
         RE: Blue Line: Sandra Bernhard's Op...   tribephyl     10-24-13     31  
             Thank You!   Georjanna     10-26-13     44  
             Thank You ... Continued   Georjanna     10-28-13     46  
     RE: Blue Line: Sandra Bernhard's Op...   Wallflower66     10-23-13     12  
         RE: Blue Line: Sandra Bernhard's Op...   tribephyl     10-24-13     33  
     RE: Blue Line: Sandra Bernhard's Op...   DearAbby     10-23-13     15  
         RE: Blue Line: Sandra Bernhard's Op...   tribephyl     10-24-13     34  
     RE: Blue Line: Sandra Bernhard's Op...   Scarlett O Hara     10-23-13     20  
   RE: LLCIV: 6 Down 7 to go   adricharlie     10-22-13     2  
   RE: LLCIV: 6 Down 7 to go   Molaholic     10-22-13     4  
     RE: LLCIV: 6 Down 7 to go   tribephyl     10-24-13     35  
   RE: LLCIV: 6 Down 7 to go   Dakota     10-23-13     5  
     RE: LLCIV: 6 Down 7 to go   tribephyl     10-24-13     36  
   RE: LLCIV: 6 Down 7 to go   qwertypie     10-23-13     7  
   RE: LLCIV: 6 Down 7 to go   Wallflower66     10-23-13     9  
   RE: LLCIV: 6 Down 7 to go   Flowerpower     10-23-13     10  
     Oranges are allowed to perform!   tribephyl     10-23-13     22  
     RE: LLCIV: 6 Down 7 to go   tribephyl     10-24-13     37  
   RE: LLCIV: 6 Down 7 to go   kingfish     10-23-13     11  
     RE: LLCIV: 6 Down 7 to go   tribephyl     10-24-13     38  
         RE: LLCIV: 6 Down 7 to go   kingfish     10-24-13     42  
   Here's how you hold a mike...   jbug     10-23-13     14  
   RE: LLCIV: 6 Down 7 to go   DearAbby     10-23-13     16  
   They're Back!   Georjanna     10-23-13     17  
   RE: LLCIV: 6 Down 7 to go   byoffer     10-23-13     21  
     RE: LLCIV: 6 Down 7 to go   byoffer     10-23-13     23  
         RE: LLCIV: 6 Down 7 to go   tribephyl     10-24-13     40  
   RE: LLCIV: 6 Down 7 to go   Scarlett O Hara     10-23-13     24  
     RE: LLCIV: 6 Down 7 to go   byoffer     10-23-13     28  
     RE: LLCIV: 6 Down 7 to go   tribephyl     10-24-13     41  
   RE: LLCIV: 6 Down 7 to go   5cats     10-23-13     25  
   RE: LLCIV: 6 Down 7 to go   SpotTheDifference     10-23-13     26  
     RE: LLCIV: 6 Down 7 to go   jbug     10-24-13     29  
         RE: LLCIV: 6 Down 7 to go   SpotTheDifference     10-26-13     45  
   RE: LLCIV: 6 Down 7 to go   Dakota     10-23-13     27  
     RE: LLCIV: 6 Down 7 to go   kingfish     10-24-13     39  
         RE: LLCIV: 6 Down 7 to go   Dakota     10-26-13     43  
     Hey Hugh!   Flowerpower     10-28-13     47  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •