URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID102
Thread Number: 1528
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"LLCIV: 6 Down 7 to go"

Posted by tribephyl on 10-22-13 at 03:45 PM
Welcome celebrities!

I once again am without computer, or make that I am still without computer, but I am coming to you from my friends computer. That friend being the one, the only, Sandra Bernhard. The queen of uncomfortable and strange lyrical stand-up performances. In honor of my use of her internet and keyboard I am going to move straight into the next entry and kind of glide over the past results.
One note about the past results. I have them all I promise. And since there was no Blue Line last week, and even though I doubled the chips, the scoreboard pretty much looks the same.

So, anyways....

Entry Es eye ex! Six!

the Vince3 Memorial List of Remaining Survivors:
Tadhana: Aras ~ Caleb ~ Cierra ~ Hayden ~ Gervase ~ Tyson
Galang: Kat ~ Katie ~ Laura B. ~ Monica ~ Tina ~ Vytas
Redemption: John ~ Brad ~ Laura M.

Hut Cam 6
1. Buffless in Cagayan: Which Survivor will have their buff burnt at Redemption Island? (4 chips)
2. The NEW target: Which Survivor will receive the HiddenIdol Clue? (5 chips)
3. Under Surveillance: Which tribe will LOSE the Immunity Challenge? (2 chips)
4. Grabby Pants: Which Survivor will grab (or be handed) the Immunity Idol from/by JP at the end of the Immunity Challenge? (3 chips)
5. Tribal Shaman: Which Survivor will be the LAST to make their vote during TC? (7 chips)
6. Not Guilty: Which Survivor will receive votes at Tribal Council but will not be voted out? (6 chips)

Now...

The Blue Line...

Look for it immediately following...

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Blue Line: Sandra Bernhard's Open Mic Night!!!"
Posted by tribephyl on 10-22-13 at 04:16 PM
That's right! It's in the title!
It's time to flush yourself of the butterflies!
Commence a snappy meter!
AND
Grab that (slightly phallic looking) Microphone
It's Open Mic Night! (@SandraBernhards)

I must first note that the trip to mic nite is free for everyone BUT the suite souvenir that 'works' this week is for the celebrities with an orange
Angelina
Jason
Reba
Sara

You four are also judges and will be allowed to pass on your Orange (worth 10 chips) to any celebrity you choose.
Your decisions will have to be made by the normal deadline (or soon thereafter).

Anyways, back to the Open Mic Night!
I encourage you all to let loose a stream of consciousness...
soapbox a non-issue...
vent a lyrical BFF-bashing...
attempt interpretive emotional musicality...
get all Touchy/Feely/Visualizationing...
You are celebrities after all, time for some open narcissism. Whatever it is you choose to do, they will all be judged.
Sandra and myself will be the overall judges.
There will be chips for "attempt", more chips for "admirable entries" and even more chips for "standout performances".
I will say this though...If someone doesn't show up at all, Sandra B promises to snag some of their chips. (Kinda getting tired of watching Chris get chips even though he hasn't been here for a single entry. Miss you Chris!)

"RE: Blue Line: Sandra Bernhard's Open Mic Night!!!"
Posted by adricharlie on 10-22-13 at 07:59 PM
Open-Mic night....yippee.....not

I'm thinking some others around here will thrive with this one and I look forward to some hefty reading over the next couple of days, but I'm more of a listener than a talker so this will be a little tricky for me I think.

I figured a good place to start would be to find out who Sandra Bernhard is.....admitting that is probably not my best move here but what can I say, I've lived a sheltered life. Once I saw her picture I knew immediately I'd seen her somewhere before and sure enough she was on Roseanne. I loved that show when it first came on but the series ended kinda weird. Darlene was my favorite because I could totally relate to her sarcastic wit. Plus she's the half sister of Melissa Gilbert. So now I'm thinking about Little House on the Prairie....awesome show even if it didn't match up to the books. Of course the coolest kid on there was Andy Garvey.....so I follow his link and find out he is still cool. He was in Summer School which was a fantastic 80's movie that I may have to watch again this weekend. That movie almost made me want to become a teacher because how great was Mark Harmon in that movie???? Which reminds me.....it's time for NCIS.....gotta go....

Loser Lodge:

Posted by Dakota on 10-23-13 at 00:08 AM
LAST EDITED ON 10-23-13 AT 00:09 AM (EST)

Pssssst, Dierks. I recommend this for all Survivors whose loved ones are gone, whose loved ones are on the other tribe ...

Long Trip Alone

Do a parody, or a karaoke, whatever. No need to take my suggestion, but the song came to mind.

Tribe and Coco '13

Posted by tribephyl on 10-24-13 at 03:52 PM
Okay...A rant is indeed a performance. I do wish I had seen a bit more vitriol, but I understand, you are a nice guy. Good attempt, even for a non-attempt.

Posted by Georjanna on 10-23-13 at 03:16 AM

Art from Freaking News

Posted by Dakota on 10-23-13 at 12:54 PM
LAST EDITED ON 10-23-13 AT 12:55 PM (EST)

Can we cut the mic off here?

"I don't think so ... "
Posted by Georjanna on 10-23-13 at 03:24 PM
After forty years of trying their damnedest, I'm pretty sure that we still can't do that ...

Posted by jbug on 10-23-13 at 03:59 PM
LAST EDITED ON 10-23-13 AT 04:10 PM (EST)

Something some of you may not know about me....
I'm not just one of the greatest and sexiest country music singers alive. I'm also an author and an actress.

You'll enjoy this, I'm sure.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afnoN597rYg

(lyrics modified cause I killed the worm!)
Well, pardon me but you have my attention
Ever since you strolled into the room
Believe me that it's not my intention
If I appear to come on too smooth

It's not like me to make such advances
But this time, baby, I could not resist
So if you're up for taking a chance on love your life
I can't see a better time than this

So baby, why not tonight?
This could be the start of something right
Hey, you can take it easy, we can take it so slow
We can take it anywhere that you'd like to go

So baby why not tonight?
The stars are out and I'm sure they'll agree
Oh, it's a perfect night for falling in love dyin
So, why not, fall in love with me? I've got you in my sights

and here's my intro
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnCEziVmud4

Don't mess with a woman who has a wall full of guns.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFNBUs7O-h4

ETA: I'm giving my orange to Sasha

Posted by tribephyl on 10-24-13 at 04:04 PM
Wow. I know now who is in power. You're a one-woman gun lobby and a masterful country crooner on top of that. (As well a protector of the human race against a colony of crazy man-eating worm things.) Excellent Job!

Posted by tribephyl on 10-24-13 at 04:01 PM
Your promising performance was quite crowd pleasing. Congrats! And with a message too. No doubt you have lots of fans, that's a lot of cheers.

"Thank You! "
Posted by Georjanna on 10-26-13 at 02:38 PM
LAST EDITED ON 10-28-13 AT 02:08 PM (EST)

... And speaking of promising:

It has occurred to us that even though I am probably - maybe - not running in 2016, as Bill says, 'it never hurts to have a foot out of the door'. So, with all of these tantalizing chips floating about, we thought that it might be a good time for us to unveil our 'Lodge in Charge' Post-Inaugural Plan. Just in case any of our prospective nominees would care to make a small contribution to our ... Charitable ... Foundation.

To Be Continued ...

"Thank You ... Continued"
Posted by Georjanna on 10-28-13 at 02:20 PM

Naturalization Not A Problem

Posted by Wallflower66 on 10-23-13 at 12:51 PM

Ain't nobody got time for that
Ain't nobody got time, ain't nobody got time, ain't nobody got time for that!
Well, I woke up to go get me a cold pop!
And I thought somebody was BBQing (BBQing, BBQing)
I said 'Oh, Lord Jesus it's a fire!'
Then I ran out, I didn't grab no shoes or nothing Jesus
I ran for my life!
Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, it's a fire
Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, Jesus

http://www.videobash.com/video_show/ain-t-nobody-got-time-for-that-272933

Posted by tribephyl on 10-24-13 at 04:07 PM
Wow! Sandra! Your method acting is amongst the greatest of all time, like Kirk Lazarus. Cannot believe the lengths you went to to entertain and still remain believable. Excellent!

Posted by DearAbby on 10-23-13 at 02:13 PM
Like, my daddy became famous in 1992 when he had a big hit record. And, like, then I was born later that year. (That means next month I'll be 21 and, like, legal and everything!) But, like, I've had lots of boyfriends already. Liam Hemsworth, this is for you. Like, do you miss me?

You can tell the world I never was your girl,
I will burn your clothes now that you're gone.
Or you can tell your friends just what a tool you've been,
I'll laugh and joke about you on the phone.

You can tell your arms to go back to the farm,
You can tell your a** to hit the door.
Or you can tell your lips to tell your fingertips
They won't be reaching out for me no more.

But don't tell your heart, your achy breaky heart.
I just don't think he'd understand.
And if you tell your heart, your achy breaky heart.
He might blow up and kill you, man.
Ooo-ooooooh!

It's all about me!

Posted by tribephyl on 10-24-13 at 04:08 PM
Hmmm... I loved the beat, but what was up with the beating. I honestly felt a little in danger there. Still enjoyed it though, even if I do have to change my underpants.

Posted by Scarlett O Hara on 10-23-13 at 04:43 PM
Hut Cam 6

1. Buffless in Cagayan: Which Survivor will have their buff burnt at Redemption Island? (4 chips) Brad Culpepper
2. The NEW target: Which Survivor will receive the HiddenIdol Clue? (5 chips) Cierra
3. Under Surveillance: Which tribe will LOSE the Immunity Challenge? (2 chips) NuGalang
4. Grabby Pants: Which Survivor will grab (or be handed) the Immunity Idol from/by JP at the end of the Immunity Challenge? (3 chips) Cierra
5. Tribal Shaman: Which Survivor will be the LAST to make their vote during TC? (7 chips) Vytas
6. Not Guilty: Which Survivor will receive votes at Tribal Council but will not be voted out? (6 chips) Laura B

"RE: LLCIV: 6 Down 7 to go"
Posted by adricharlie on 10-22-13 at 07:32 PM
1. Buffless in Cagayan: Laura M. (4 chips)
2. The NEW target: Which Laura B. (5 chips)
3. Under Surveillance: Galang (2 chips)
4. Grabby Pants: Tyson (3 chips)
5. Tribal Shaman: Laura B. (7 chips)
6. Not Guilty: Kat (6 chips)

Loser Lodge:

Posted by Molaholic on 10-22-13 at 09:49 PM
1. Buffless in Cagayan: John
2. The NEW target: Laura B.
3. Under Surveillance: Galang
4. Grabby Pants: Caleb
5. Tribal Shaman: Caleb
6. Not Guilty: Laura B.

Thin Blue Line

Ick. Somebody didn't clean this mic very well. I'm going to need a lot of antibacterial supplies before I can continue.

<time moves in its inexorable pace, unaffected by any Einsteinian acceleration phenomena>

There. That’s better. Nice and sterile. Safe for anyone to use.

As I understand the criteria, this is a head-to-head competition for the presentation of humorous verbal dissertations, commonly known as “stand-up.”
I find it interesting that the term “stand-up” is employed, because if you examine the history behind this form of entertainment, there are no accredited incidents where the “comedian” gave his performance while seated. Perhaps it is an exemplar of the common comedic theme of incongruity.
Another key element to comedic success involves timing. I will endeavor to achieve proficiency in this area.
I will now give you my best. Please do not disrupt my work with laughter until I finish.

yu': 'ar tera'ngan wovmoHwI' wIQaw'laH ghaH 'oH?
jang: pagh. vulqangan neH pong'e'.

Dolts.

<storms away from mic, without re-sterilizing>

Posted by tribephyl on 10-24-13 at 04:10 PM
....O...K...
Nothing against your performance at all, I can see you really put some thought into it. Sadly, klingon just doesn't translate the humor as much as you had hoped. I still liked it though, can you pass me a napkin to wipe the spray of spittle off my face?

Posted by Dakota on 10-23-13 at 00:03 AM
LAST EDITED ON 10-23-13 AT 00:14 AM (EST)

Uh, Losers, finish that punch and step up to the mic, please. Time is of the essence.

Sound check:
Sara and Adam, Leather and Lace

Hut Cam 6
1. Buffless in Cagayan: Which Survivor will have their buff burnt at Redemption Island? (4 chips) BRAD

2. The NEW target: Which Survivor will receive the HiddenIdol Clue? (5 chips) HAYDEN

3. Under Surveillance: Which tribe will LOSE the Immunity Challenge? (2 chips) GALANG

4. Grabby Pants: Which Survivor will grab (or be handed) the Immunity Idol from/by JP at the end of the Immunity Challenge? (3 chips) ARAS

5. Tribal Shaman: Which Survivor will be the LAST to make their vote during TC? (7 chips) TYSON

6. Not Guilty: Which Survivor will receive votes at Tribal Council but will not be voted out? (6 chips) GERVASE

Tribe and Coco '13

Posted by tribephyl on 10-24-13 at 04:12 PM
Hmmm...a commercial before the performance? Was that sanctioned?
Regardless, excellent job. That song brings back memories of when I was a young jeordi and SandraB. was a lesblite. Kinda saucy and hot, really.

Posted by qwertypie on 10-23-13 at 02:21 AM
Hut Cam 6
1. Buffless in Cagayan: Which Survivor will have their buff burnt at Redemption Island? (4 chips) Laura M
2. The NEW target: Which Survivor will receive the HiddenIdol Clue? (5 chips) Monica
3. Under Surveillance: Which tribe will LOSE the Immunity Challenge? (2 chips) Galang
4. Grabby Pants: Which Survivor will grab (or be handed) the Immunity Idol from/by JP at the end of the Immunity Challenge? (3 chips) Caleb
5. Tribal Shaman: Which Survivor will be the LAST to make their vote during TC? (7 chips) gervase
6. Not Guilty: Which Survivor will receive votes at Tribal Council but will not be voted out? (6 chips) monica

Posted by Wallflower66 on 10-23-13 at 08:01 AM
1. Buffless in Cagayan: Which Survivor will have their buff burnt at Redemption Island? (4 chips) Brad
2. The NEW target: Which Survivor will receive the HiddenIdol Clue? (5 chips) Ciera
3. Under Surveillance: Which tribe will LOSE the Immunity Challenge? (2 chips) Tadhana
4. Grabby Pants: Which Survivor will grab (or be handed) the Immunity Idol from/by JP at the end of the Immunity Challenge? (3 chips) Aras
5. Tribal Shaman: Which Survivor will be the LAST to make their vote during TC? (7 chips) Kat
6. Not Guilty: Which Survivor will receive votes at Tribal Council but will not be voted out? (6 chips) Laura B.

Posted by Flowerpower on 10-23-13 at 08:45 AM
LAST EDITED ON 10-23-13 AT 07:42 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 10-23-13 AT 09:00 AM (EST)

Ohhhhh La la! I only have one question, Hugh! Thrilled and I mean THRILLED to be a judge and to bestow my 10 chits, I mean chips upon the loser, strike that, celebrity with the best stand-up performance, but, do I still get to perform??? I have my mike...

....and the lips and leg to caress it...

Please! Don't leave me hangin!

Hut Cam 6
1. Buffless in Cagayan: Which Survivor will have their buff burnt at Redemption Island? (4 chips) Brad Culpepper
2. The NEW target: Which Survivor will receive the HiddenIdol Clue? (5 chips) Cierra
3. Under Surveillance: Which tribe will LOSE the Immunity Challenge? (2 chips) nuGalang
4. Grabby Pants: Which Survivor will grab (or be handed) the Immunity Idol from/by JP at the end of the Immunity Challenge? (3 chips) Cierra
5. Tribal Shaman: Which Survivor will be the LAST to make their vote during TC? (7 chips) Vytas
6. Not Guilty: Which Survivor will receive votes at Tribal Council but will not be voted out? (6 chips) Laura B

PS. Do I even need to utter a word...

Alrighty then, Hugh has given me the green light to proceed with my schtick, please bear with me now as I'd like to lighten the spirits around here tonight....So I will start with a few jokes to warm you up.... What do mopeds and fat ladies have in common? 

They're both a great ride until someone sees you on one.

Did you hear why Rosie O'Donnell got arrested?

Airport security lifted up her dress and found 200 pounds of crack.

How do you know that Keira Knightley doesn't exist?

Because the camera adds 10 pounds.

What is the ideal weight of a lawyer?

About three pounds, including the urn.

Yo' Mama is so skinny, she can hula-hoop with a Fruit Loop!

What do you call the space between Pamela Anderson's breasts?
Silicon Valley.

A reporter remarked to George W. Bush: "It must be something, knowing that you put the Bush legacy back into the oval office."
"Thanks to Bill Clinton," replied George. "Bush never left the office."

....so sorry Hillary, but he's just too good to pass by!

Most wives whose husbands fool around have to worry about their husbands getting AIDS from sex.
Hillary just has to worry about her husband getting sex from aides.

Why does Bill Clinton wear boxers?

To keep his ankles warm.

What do President Bush and President Clinton have in common?
They both let ##### do the thinking.

Why was Christina Aquilera surprised when she looked at her driver's license?
She had an 'F' in sex.

Jean Claude Van Dam, Steven Segal, and Arnold Schwarzenagger all decide to go out trick-or-treating as musical composers for Halloween. They go into a costume store and look for masks. Jean Claude sees a costume that he likes and says, "I think I'll go as Beethoven." Steven Segal sees a costume that grabs his attention and says, "I'll be Mozart." Arnold had a tough time finding a costume that he liked, but he eventually found one that appeased his interest. He picks up a costume and said, "I'll be Bach."

What is Homer Simpson's favorite ice cream?
Chocolate-chip cookie DOH!
You're only young once, but you can be immature forever.

Did you hear about Dolly Parton passing out on stage?
It took four guys to carry her off -- two abreast.

One day a man goes to a pet shop to buy a parrot. The assistant takes the man to the parrot section and asks the man to choose one. The man asks, ''How much is the yellow one?''
The assistant says, ''$2000.'' The man is shocked and asks the assistant why it's so expensive. The assistant explains, ''This parrot is a very special one. He knows typewriting and can type really fast.''
''What about the green one?'' the man asks.
The assistant says, ''He costs $5000 because he knows typewriting and can answer incoming telephone calls and takes notes.''
''What about the red one?'' the man asks.
The assistant says, ''That one's $10,000.''
The man says, ''What does HE do?''
The assistant says, ''I don't know, but the other two call him boss.''

What did one casket say to the sick casket?

Is that you coughin'?

Women complain about premenstrual syndrome, but I think of it as the only time of the month that I can be myself. ~Roseanne

A woman walks in to a tattoo parlor and tells the artist she would like two tatoos, one of Robert Redford on her left upper thigh, and one of Paul Newman on her right thigh. After hours of work the tatoo artist is finished and holds a mirror in between the womans legs for her to view. 
The woman says,'' I dont know if these really look like Paul & Robert, and I ain't payin for this if it isn't right!'' She tells the artist she will go just outside the buisness and ask someone walking down the street if they know who the two men are on her thighs, if they answer correctly she would pay the artist. 
She soon sees a man walking down the street, so she pulls up her skirt and asks him, '' Can you tell me who the man on my right thigh and the man on my left thigh are?'' 
The man replies, '' I dunno, but the one in the middle looks like Willie Nelson....

Let the tomato's fly!

"Oranges are allowed to perform!"
Posted by tribephyl on 10-23-13 at 07:01 PM
Just because you can bestow 10 chips doesn't mean you can't receive them yourself, from others.

Perform away!!

Posted by tribephyl on 10-24-13 at 04:15 PM
Wow, Angie!
Soooo many zingers and to each one you added a leg flourish. Quite accomplished gams they are too. Excellent job!

Posted by kingfish on 10-23-13 at 10:49 AM
That even impresses even me, no internet cafe or library computer station for you, you break into Sandra Bernhard home and use hers. Safe enough to post here, I guess, only us losers read this stuff.

Kudos, my man, that's the Rodman way.

Which is, of course, we don't care about borders, personal or national, or any other kind. It's also the preferred Kim Jong-Un way, which is why he and I hang out together, and why the N. Korean Basketball league (which we are putting together as we speak) rules will include no limit to the size of the court, there will be no out-of-bounds, no dunking (yeah, a short joke), and my little bitty buddy has already won all past, present, and future games singlehandedly, him being the supreme leader and all. Oh yeah, and all losing teams are called the “American Devils”.

Anyway, keep up the good work, and let’s hope that Sandra doesn’t come home unexpectedly and set her Dobermans onto your teal butt. Although that would be kinda funny. Actually, Unny’s always coming up with the best "sic-ing war dogs onto women and children" stories (such a funny guy), and that would give me a story for a change.

Now, if have any “dropping H-bombs onto a neighbor” stories? Or “locking up critics for three generations” stories, I’d be really grateful.

Now onto Hut Cam 6, where the "No Taking a shit in here" sign is only for those who care to read signs:

1. Buffless in Cagayan: Which Survivor will have their buff burnt at Redemption Island? (4 chips) Brad

2. The NEW target: Which Survivor will receive the HiddenIdol Clue? (5 chips) Monica

3. Under Surveillance: Which tribe will LOSE the Immunity Challenge? (2 chips) NuGalang

6. Not Guilty: Which Survivor will receive votes at Tribal Council but will not be voted out? (6 chips) Katie

Tribe put the Louse in Louser Lodge.

Posted by tribephyl on 10-24-13 at 04:16 PM
I dare not criticize for fear of receiving a nuke where the sun don't shine. So, good job Dennis.

Posted by kingfish on 10-24-13 at 04:22 PM
That's my little bitty buddy's gig, and it's best not to mention his height iwhere he can hear you. He's kinda sensitive, and if three generations of your family isn't taken away, a sputtering nuke might be an alternative.

"Here's how you hold a mike..."
Posted by jbug on 10-23-13 at 01:19 PM

(I'll be back later to teach you how to use it)

Hut Cam 6
1. Buffless in Cagayan: Which Survivor will have their buff burnt at Redemption Island? Laura
2. The NEW target: Which Survivor will receive the HiddenIdol Clue? Aras
3. Under Surveillance: Which tribe will LOSE the Immunity Challenge? Tadhana
4. Grabby Pants: Which Survivor will grab (or be handed) the Immunity Idol from/by JP at the end of the Immunity Challenge? Monica
5. Tribal Shaman: Which Survivor will be the LAST to make their vote during TC? Tyson
6. Not Guilty: Which Survivor will receive votes at Tribal Council but will not be voted out? Caleb

Posted by DearAbby on 10-23-13 at 02:26 PM
1. Buffless in Cagayan ~ Brad
2. The NEW target ~ Aras
3. Under Surveillance ~ Galang
4. Grabby Pants ~ Hayden
5. Tribal Shaman ~ Vytas
6. Not Guilty ~ Laura B.

It's all about me!

"They're Back!"
Posted by Georjanna on 10-23-13 at 02:59 PM
LAST EDITED ON 10-23-13 AT 04:21 PM (EST)

Posted by byoffer on 10-23-13 at 07:01 PM
Hut Cam 6
1. Buffless in Cagayan: Brad
2. The NEW target: Monica
3. Under Surveillance: Galang
4. Grabby Pants: Tyson
5. Tribal Shaman: Laura B
6. Not Guilty: Laura B

Posted by byoffer on 10-23-13 at 07:11 PM
I hate and apologize for rushed mic night. I promise I will do better.

"Hairy And I Know It"

Yeah, yeah
When I walk on by, Losers be looking like damn he fly
I pimp to the beat, walking on the street in my new lafreak, yeah
This is how I roll, animal print, pants outta control,
It's Ronnie with the big ****
And like John Holmes I got the ***

Ah... Girl look at that body
Ah... I don’t work out
Ah... I don’t work out

When I walk in the shoot (yeah), this is what I see (ok)
Everybody stops and they staring at me
I got passion in my pants and I ain't afraid to use it, use it, use it, use it

I'm hairy and I know it

Yeah
When I'm at the mall, security just can't fight them off
And when I'm at the beach, I'm in a Speedo trying to tan my cheeks (what)
This is how I roll, come on ladies it's time to go
We headed to the bar, baby don't be nervous
No shoes, no shirt, and I still get serviced (watch)

Ah... I don’t work out
I don’t work out

When I walk in the spot (yeah), this is what I see (ok)
Everybody stops and they staring at me
I got passion in my pants and I ain't afraid to show it, show it, show it, show it

I'm hairy and I know it

I'm hairy and I kno

w it...

Check it out
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle yeah
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle yeah, yeah
Do the wiggle man
I do the wiggle man
Yeah
I'm hairy and I know it

Ah... I don’t work out
Ah... I don’t work out

Yeah I'm hairy and I know it!

Posted by tribephyl on 10-24-13 at 04:18 PM
loved the beat. the outcome was a bit messy. yet everyone left satisfied. It was a bit longer than it needed to be. Yet I'm sure no one would mind if you did it again. In perhaps a few minutes while you rest up.

Posted by Scarlett O Hara on 10-23-13 at 07:12 PM

Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen. Ahhhh, just the night I've been waiting for. For those among you who may not know me, my name is Sasha Baron Cohen

You may also know me as Borat

The ladies seem to like me.

Me and my bestie Miley like to be seen in similar attire ...

Some people call me Bruno ...

I always was a SHAMELESS Self-promoter ...

I am often seen on Magazine covers ...

I like to mount things including Big Guns ...

and stallions ...

Among other things ...

Did you know that I am also the Lead Beef-Eater in the Queen's Guard?

Sometimes I can be a Bull ...

and that's no ##### and Bull ...

I am also a revered Dictator ...

... that is known for my clumsiness ...

But the Ladies STILL love me ...

I'm what you would call a Manly Man ...

and sometimes even a Girly Man...

But what most people agree on, I am always Entertaining and always Colorful ...

Posted by byoffer on 10-23-13 at 11:21 PM
I'm not allowed to post most of the pictures of me!!

Posted by tribephyl on 10-24-13 at 04:19 PM
Thank you for sharing your vacation photos. There are some amazing sights in there. I commend you on your ability to to keep things straight (and yet, not straight as well). Well done!

Posted by 5cats on 10-23-13 at 07:28 PM
Hut Cam 6
4. Grabby Pants: Which Survivor will grab (or be handed) the Immunity Idol from/by JP at the end of the Immunity Challenge? (3 chips) Tyson
6. Not Guilty: Which Survivor will receive votes at Tribal Council but will not be voted out? (6 chips) Laura B.

No time for kareoke, gotta fly, so Sandra, you go girl and take what you will.

Posted by SpotTheDifference on 10-23-13 at 07:31 PM
Gah! I hope this last minute entry makes it...

Hut Cam 6
1. Buffless in Cagayan: Which Survivor will have their buff burnt at Redemption Island? John

2. The NEW target: Which Survivor will receive the HiddenIdol Clue? Laura B.

3. Under Surveillance: Which tribe will LOSE the Immunity Challenge? Galang

4. Grabby Pants: Which Survivor will grab (or be handed) the Immunity Idol from/by JP at the end of the Immunity Challenge? Ciera

5. Tribal Shaman: Which Survivor will be the LAST to make their vote during TC? Aras

6. Not Guilty: Which Survivor will receive votes at Tribal Council but will not be voted out? Kat

Posted by jbug on 10-24-13 at 12:04 PM
Good to see you!
Hope all is well

Posted by SpotTheDifference on 10-26-13 at 05:06 PM
Thanks, Jbug! We're all OK. Didn't even feel a thing. I've just been rather busy with work. I guess that "career move" wasn't such a good idea after all.

Posted by Dakota on 10-23-13 at 08:07 PM
While the Moleman pulled the ultimate rock 'n' roll move and there was nekkedness and debauchery aplenty, I have to give my vote to Reba.

Tribe and Coco '13

Posted by kingfish on 10-24-13 at 04:18 PM
We do all love nekkedness and debauchery aplenty. And Loser Island topless volleyball watching.

Posted by Dakota on 10-26-13 at 12:24 PM
We haven't had a good game of V-Ball in a while, have we?

*grabs wrist bands, waits*

"Hey Hugh!"
Posted by Flowerpower on 10-28-13 at 03:53 PM
....I pm'd my vote....<3