The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |
Conferences The Simple Life (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
They CAN'T be that dumb!
Okay, so Paris and Nicole are being REALLY immature and blowing off everything that is their responsibility. They're RICH and not by their OWN MO
Kat77
1 messages
12-10-03 10:54 AM
May God Help Them.
well, its easy to see these two girls know nothing other than how to count money and shop. the only reason i watch this show is to see them make @
redbird
18 messages
12-10-03 03:18 AM
:'( This is sooooo sad
[b][I][center]VERY SAD!! That these girls are not educated in simple things to help and be of service to others. That they can no
Mistress
0 messages
12-10-03 00:35 AM
I Think "The Simple Life" is BIG BS
First, I would like to see those 2 little tarts do something for real! Everything is a big joke to them and just as in their real life%
Rattled
0 messages
12-09-03 11:23 PM
Picture-Studies of The Simple Life
This is my photo-essay on the evolution of parody in the modern age: An actual, classic good thing: http://sc.groups.msn.c
Ra_8secs
3 messages
12-08-03 10:32 PM
Fair & Balanced
I am getting sick and tired of hearing of the comportment of the two stars of The Simple Life during their sojourn in fantabulous Arkansas.. %
smccue
0 messages
12-08-03 02:58 PM
THE PARIS CHICKz
I THINK THIS SHOW IS THE SHI* IT'S SO FUNNY I BE CRACKING UP I THING IT'S GONNA B GOOD FOR THERE FUTURE LIFE :7 NICOLE IS SO FUC*** FUNN
sexyredtop_31
0 messages
12-07-03 03:34 AM
Wow... [View All]
...that was the single greatest half hour of television EVER!
Savory Truffle
32 messages
12-07-03 01:19 AM
tinkerbell
i always thought for as pampered as the pup seems, paris would be more paranoid who's care she left him in. i feel bad for the little guy, with
KEWPIE
2 messages
12-06-03 02:25 AM
Paris does it on the farm..
I can see it now... Some explicit video will surface with Paris going down on one of those hillbilly bubbas.. That actually wouldn't surprise me at
Trinitarian
3 messages
12-06-03 02:23 AM
The Simple Life
Now THIS is good reality entertainment. I would much rather see the famous and wealthy make bloody fools of themselves on TV than try to sit through
breaktheleash
1 messages
12-05-03 07:42 PM
PUUUUHLEEEEZE
Give the girls a break. I know, lets go the next step. Lets take an everage Joe or Jane... say.... any of YOU. And plunk you down in
BHShaman
2 messages
12-05-03 05:29 PM
The Simpletons Life..
I just watched the second episode of this show. I'm not a country bumpkin or a city slicker, but I can tell you there is NO WAY in HELL I would wa
Trinitarian
0 messages
12-05-03 11:26 AM
Parents should run and hide [View All]
I have never in my life seen two young women act so badly. I am so glad that my daughter could be taken into any situation and act as a LADY. Having m
joan265336
29 messages
12-05-03 01:29 AM
a little too chaotic !!
OKay I wasnt in the greatest mood 2day but I was hoping that 2nite's episode would cheer me up and unfortunately It didn't ...I
bratzdan78
15 messages
12-04-03 11:07 PM
Paris Hilton!!
Hey, This Paris Hilton clip is sooooo funny!! http://www.fox.com/simplelife/video/ana- burger.htm
celebfanatic2004
4 messages
12-04-03 07:31 PM
Paris is ACTUALLY charming!!
you know i have to say...paris was much more polite to the family than nicole. it just seems to me that nicole thinks she's a bit cooler than she ac
lisabeags
12 messages
12-04-03 06:26 PM
SHAME ON MR. RITCHIE AND MR. AND MRS. HILTON!!!!!!
This show should embarass the hell out of their parents! If these girls were my kids I would totally be embarrassed by their behavior! And I think
blueglass67
1 messages
12-04-03 09:49 AM
paris hilton song
theme to simple lif avaible here [www.penfifteen.club.com] enjoy
hairowen
1 messages
12-04-03 03:40 AM
What's with there rich girls?
Have you seen Rich Girls on MTV? The attitudes between them and these two girls are so alike! I think these girls are pretty pathetic a
iByte
2 messages
12-03-03 11:43 PM
Paris and Nicole...so freakin hilarious!!!
Man, i just saw the show last night and that was a trip. These girls are just too funny and too clueless! And judging by the clips of this one si
xxbeautyxx17
0 messages
12-03-03 09:00 PM
the gruesome twosome
These two are gonna shoot the ratings through the roof...i'm feelin' it!! paris and nicole, los angeles is watching....: )
iwatchit2
0 messages
12-03-03 05:17 PM
Number of episodes?
Hi guys, OMG! How awesome was the show last night! I can't wait til tonight. Does anyone know how many episodes there ar
hezzie
1 messages
12-03-03 03:51 PM
I'm not plucking anything except my eyebrows lol
love the show too ....Nicole is a trip !!
bratzdan78
0 messages
12-03-03 02:24 PM
quit hating ... it's a great show can't wait to see the next episode
I watched the premeire earlier this evening and it was funny...Paris Hilton is gorgeous and Nicole reminds me of myself same sense
bratzdan78
4 messages
12-03-03 12:18 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •