The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Apprentice FINALE, It's Time to Vote!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice Spoilers/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-14-04, 08:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Apprentice FINALE, It's Time to Vote!"

Welcome to The Apprentice Voting Thread.

This week's thread will be different because it is the finale and we are down to the final 2.

The purpose of this thread is to predict who will be HIRED in this week's final episode. You have until 5 minutes before the episode starts (EST).

The Rules:

1. Please put the name of your choice for this week's HIRING IN THE SUBJECT HEADING! This is really easy. Just highlight and delete the bit where it says "Re: The Apprentice FINALE, It's Time to Vote!" and replace with your vote, i.e., Bill.

This is important -- in the subject header, please ONLY use names. This avoids confusion and time-wasting to do the tallies. If the title has no name listed, we won't count the ballot.

THE REMAINING CANDIDATES:

Jennifer M.
Kelly

2. Reply ONLY to this post! Curves on women are good. Curves on vote threads are bad.

EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES!

If it just so happens that you want to change your vote for whatever reason, REPLY TO YOUR ORIGINAL POST! Your new post heading should read "VOTE CHANGE: Name".

3. Make any other predictions or comments in the body of your message.

4. THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD! This is a voting thread! There are plenty of places on the Spoilers Forum to debate the merits of people's arguments. Let's keep it out of here, please. Feel free to explain the reasoning behind your vote, though.

5. Have fun!

Mon Dieu, Mon Cherie... c'est magnifique!!!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 KELLY!!! ARnutz 12-14-04 1
 Jennifer M LeftPinky 12-14-04 2
 Jennifer M. Pepito 12-14-04 3
 KELLY Wolfcat 12-15-04 4
 Kelly xserver 12-15-04 5
 Jenn Loree 12-15-04 6
 Kelly lindan 12-15-04 7
 Kelly djandy 12-15-04 8
 Kelly OC TV Fan 12-15-04 9
 Jennifer CantStandToLook 12-15-04 10
 Jennifer M tannl 12-15-04 11
 Kelly! madkata 12-16-04 12
 Jenn frodo2 12-16-04 13
 Kelly samboohoo 12-16-04 14
 Jenn Reba123 12-16-04 15
 Jennifer Queene1979 12-16-04 16
 Jennifer fairyprincess 12-16-04 17
 Jenn M. kahanasunset 12-16-04 18
 Kelly Jims02 12-16-04 19
 Kelly smokedog 12-16-04 20
 Current Tally ARnutz 12-16-04 21
 hiring kelly treena924 12-16-04 22
   Kelly ginger 12-16-04 23
 Kelly volsfan 12-16-04 24
 Final Tally ARnutz 12-16-04 25

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

12-14-04, 08:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "KELLY!!!"
Kelly will win because Jenn can not stay under the radar anymore! Plus, she's a witch!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

12-14-04, 09:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Jennifer M"
Unfortunately, Trump picks the wrong person. Sorry Kelly, but you'll do really well without The Donald.

the brilliant MonCherie

Pepito 587 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-14-04, 11:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pepito Click to send private message to Pepito Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Jennifer M."
Kelly's team backstabs him, and The Donald makes a big time mistake and hires the self-serving, conniving Jennifer M instead. Oh well, better luck next year...

Wolfcat 84 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-15-04, 09:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wolfcat Click to send private message to Wolfcat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "KELLY"

Quote:
http://entertainment.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=175969
"Trump will base his decision on how Massey and Perdew act under the pressure of the live audience."

If this is true, I personally like Kelly's ability to stay calm. Jen can (and has) done wonderful public presentations, but shown that the 16 weeks of this process has made her go into attack mode more easily than I think her nature would decide.

I also think the comments around the net and in teasers indicate that the tasks go off ok with no devestating "Omorosa" factors.

One other comment. Though it would seem PC to hire a female, hiring a "Fembot" could be more negative than positive, especially over Kelly's consistent performance throughout.

I don't have a favorite, and I could be wrong.... but I doubt it ;)

Wolfcat

xserver 115 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-15-04, 11:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail xserver Click to send private message to xserver Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Kelly"
We'll finally find out just how incompetent of a manager Jennifer is.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-04, 11:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Jenn"
I don't want either to win. But one has to. Trump probably wants a woman this time. And they practically told us Kelly was going to win. So Trump wants to shock us one last time.

lindan 270 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-15-04, 12:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lindan Click to send private message to lindan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Kelly"
The editing of the episodes seems to portrait Kelly to be a more likable person than Jenn. Trump must have reason to edit the episodes that way.

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

12-15-04, 01:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Kelly"
Due to editing of Jen M. as a fembot and taking credit for others work while being clueless and unwilling to take a leadership role (to be a PM, and overly delegates). Meanwhile, Kelly has been edited positively as a strong leader with a 3 and 0 record, and the business consultants made a big deal of his military experience, which is more appreciated in today's environment.

djandy
S8 ABC Red Ink Champ, S7 ABPABC Red Ink Champ, CMY FOMO Red Ink Champ

OC TV Fan 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-15-04, 06:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail OC%20TV%20Fan Click to send private message to OC%20TV%20Fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Kelly"
Too many spoilers, nuff said

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-04, 07:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Jennifer"
As lame as it may seem, I think Donald may want to hire a woman this year so that he can tout her and have her intimidate the candidates last year. I think Kelly should be hired though.

He's tough and doesn't take a lot of crap...doesn't make him well liked, but does make him a good leader.

That's right , you're fired..get out already

tannl 93 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-04, 11:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tannl Click to send private message to tannl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Jennifer M"
Jen

madkata 54 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-04, 04:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail madkata Click to send private message to madkata Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Kelly!"

frodo2 289 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-04, 05:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frodo2 Click to send private message to frodo2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Jenn"
Even though Kelly deserves the win, Trump has just been doing stupid crap this year to make us question his judgment--er, I mean make shocking TV.

Personally, I don't think it is "good tv"

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-04, 09:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Kelly"
Hopefully it's such a wash that MB had to edit it to seem like Jen actually had a chance.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Reba123 42 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-16-04, 09:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Reba123 Click to send private message to Reba123 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Jenn"
She will win -- last year trump chose the underdog too

Queene1979 445 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-16-04, 10:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Queene1979 Click to send private message to Queene1979 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Jennifer"
I believe that Jennifer will win!!!

fairyprincess 262 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-04, 11:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail fairyprincess Click to send private message to fairyprincess Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Jennifer"
Just like her better, that's all.

kahanasunset 466 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-16-04, 11:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kahanasunset Click to send private message to kahanasunset Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Jenn M."
....because she fits the description of an apprentice much more than Kelly does. Of course, that's assuming that Trump uses logic and reason when he makes decisions which it's obvious he often doesn't. If he does choose Jenn M. it'll be (1) for shock value/ratings because of all the spoilers that have gone out about Kelly winning (2) because he may just be curious to see how Jenn M. will do since it's clear she knows how to suck up and does have the smarts to learn and adapt. There are more reasons too lengthy to go into here.

However, if he doesn't choose Kelly, I think he'll be sorry to let him go.

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-04, 01:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Kelly"
My blog wants to finish with a winning record...

A 2004 holiday treat from Mon Cherie. Jims' Random Thoughts

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

12-16-04, 01:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Kelly"
Jennifer has too much negative editing.

12-16-04, 01:24 PM (EST)
21. "Current Tally"
LAST EDITED ON 12-16-04 AT 01:25 PM (EST)

This is post # 21. This thread consists of 20 votes and 1 vote tally.

Our results so far: (It is even right now.)

Kelly - 10

Jenn - 10

ETA: 2 votes that came in while I was doing the tally.

treena924 113 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-16-04, 02:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail treena924 Click to send private message to treena924 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "hiring kelly"
I really would like to see jen win. I think she is amazing. However, I think it is obvious that kely will win.

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-04, 04:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Kelly "
I thought til recently it was All About Jen. But the editing convinces me we're going Kelly green.

The 8 Days of Slice. Such a smart girl!

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-04, 06:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Kelly"

12-16-04, 07:51 PM (EST)
25. "Final Tally"
Well my clock says 7:59, so 1 minute to go!

This is post #25. This thread contains 23 votes & 2 tallies.

Our final results:

Kelly - 13

Jenn - 10

Guess we'll see after the super-mega DTAW-fest!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •