URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID75
Thread Number: 172
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"The Apprentice FINALE, It's Time to Vote!"

Posted by ARnutz on 12-14-04 at 08:00 PM

Welcome to The Apprentice Voting Thread.

This week's thread will be different because it is the finale and we are down to the final 2.

The purpose of this thread is to predict who will be HIRED in this week's final episode. You have until 5 minutes before the episode starts (EST).

The Rules:

1. Please put the name of your choice for this week's HIRING IN THE SUBJECT HEADING! This is really easy. Just highlight and delete the bit where it says "Re: The Apprentice FINALE, It's Time to Vote!" and replace with your vote, i.e., Bill.

This is important -- in the subject header, please ONLY use names. This avoids confusion and time-wasting to do the tallies. If the title has no name listed, we won't count the ballot.

THE REMAINING CANDIDATES:

Jennifer M.
Kelly

2. Reply ONLY to this post! Curves on women are good. Curves on vote threads are bad.

EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES!

If it just so happens that you want to change your vote for whatever reason, REPLY TO YOUR ORIGINAL POST! Your new post heading should read "VOTE CHANGE: Name".

3. Make any other predictions or comments in the body of your message.

4. THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD! This is a voting thread! There are plenty of places on the Spoilers Forum to debate the merits of people's arguments. Let's keep it out of here, please. Feel free to explain the reasoning behind your vote, though.

5. Have fun!

Mon Dieu, Mon Cherie... c'est magnifique!!!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"KELLY!!!"
Posted by ARnutz on 12-14-04 at 08:02 PM
Kelly will win because Jenn can not stay under the radar anymore! Plus, she's a witch!

"Jennifer M"
Posted by LeftPinky on 12-14-04 at 09:30 PM
Unfortunately, Trump picks the wrong person. Sorry Kelly, but you'll do really well without The Donald.

the brilliant MonCherie

"Jennifer M."
Posted by Pepito on 12-14-04 at 11:36 PM
Kelly's team backstabs him, and The Donald makes a big time mistake and hires the self-serving, conniving Jennifer M instead. Oh well, better luck next year...

"KELLY"
Posted by Wolfcat on 12-15-04 at 09:30 AM

Quote:
http://entertainment.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=175969
"Trump will base his decision on how Massey and Perdew act under the pressure of the live audience."

If this is true, I personally like Kelly's ability to stay calm. Jen can (and has) done wonderful public presentations, but shown that the 16 weeks of this process has made her go into attack mode more easily than I think her nature would decide.

I also think the comments around the net and in teasers indicate that the tasks go off ok with no devestating "Omorosa" factors.

One other comment. Though it would seem PC to hire a female, hiring a "Fembot" could be more negative than positive, especially over Kelly's consistent performance throughout.

I don't have a favorite, and I could be wrong.... but I doubt it ;)

Wolfcat

"Kelly"
Posted by xserver on 12-15-04 at 11:37 AM
We'll finally find out just how incompetent of a manager Jennifer is.

"Jenn"
Posted by Loree on 12-15-04 at 11:38 AM
I don't want either to win. But one has to. Trump probably wants a woman this time. And they practically told us Kelly was going to win. So Trump wants to shock us one last time.

"Kelly"
Posted by lindan on 12-15-04 at 12:27 PM
The editing of the episodes seems to portrait Kelly to be a more likable person than Jenn. Trump must have reason to edit the episodes that way.

"Kelly"
Posted by djandy on 12-15-04 at 01:59 PM
Due to editing of Jen M. as a fembot and taking credit for others work while being clueless and unwilling to take a leadership role (to be a PM, and overly delegates). Meanwhile, Kelly has been edited positively as a strong leader with a 3 and 0 record, and the business consultants made a big deal of his military experience, which is more appreciated in today's environment.

djandy
S8 ABC Red Ink Champ, S7 ABPABC Red Ink Champ, CMY FOMO Red Ink Champ

"Kelly"
Posted by OC TV Fan on 12-15-04 at 06:50 PM
Too many spoilers, nuff said

"Jennifer"
Posted by CantStandToLook on 12-15-04 at 07:27 PM
As lame as it may seem, I think Donald may want to hire a woman this year so that he can tout her and have her intimidate the candidates last year. I think Kelly should be hired though.

He's tough and doesn't take a lot of crap...doesn't make him well liked, but does make him a good leader.

That's right , you're fired..get out already

"Jennifer M"
Posted by tannl on 12-15-04 at 11:34 PM
Jen

"Kelly!"
Posted by madkata on 12-16-04 at 04:23 AM

"Jenn"
Posted by frodo2 on 12-16-04 at 05:15 AM
Even though Kelly deserves the win, Trump has just been doing stupid crap this year to make us question his judgment--er, I mean make shocking TV.

Personally, I don't think it is "good tv"

"Kelly"
Posted by samboohoo on 12-16-04 at 09:34 AM
Hopefully it's such a wash that MB had to edit it to seem like Jen actually had a chance.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

"Jenn"
Posted by Reba123 on 12-16-04 at 09:57 AM
She will win -- last year trump chose the underdog too

"Jennifer"
Posted by Queene1979 on 12-16-04 at 10:19 AM
I believe that Jennifer will win!!!

"Jennifer"
Posted by fairyprincess on 12-16-04 at 11:10 AM
Just like her better, that's all.

"Jenn M."
Posted by kahanasunset on 12-16-04 at 11:39 AM
....because she fits the description of an apprentice much more than Kelly does. Of course, that's assuming that Trump uses logic and reason when he makes decisions which it's obvious he often doesn't. If he does choose Jenn M. it'll be (1) for shock value/ratings because of all the spoilers that have gone out about Kelly winning (2) because he may just be curious to see how Jenn M. will do since it's clear she knows how to suck up and does have the smarts to learn and adapt. There are more reasons too lengthy to go into here.

However, if he doesn't choose Kelly, I think he'll be sorry to let him go.

"Kelly"
Posted by Jims02 on 12-16-04 at 01:21 PM
My blog wants to finish with a winning record...

A 2004 holiday treat from Mon Cherie. Jims' Random Thoughts

"Kelly"
Posted by smokedog on 12-16-04 at 01:24 PM
Jennifer has too much negative editing.

"Current Tally"
Posted by ARnutz on 12-16-04 at 01:24 PM
LAST EDITED ON 12-16-04 AT 01:25 PM (EST)

This is post # 21. This thread consists of 20 votes and 1 vote tally.

Our results so far: (It is even right now.)

Kelly - 10

Jenn - 10

ETA: 2 votes that came in while I was doing the tally.

"hiring kelly"
Posted by treena924 on 12-16-04 at 02:47 PM
I really would like to see jen win. I think she is amazing. However, I think it is obvious that kely will win.

"Kelly "
Posted by ginger on 12-16-04 at 04:01 PM
I thought til recently it was All About Jen. But the editing convinces me we're going Kelly green.

The 8 Days of Slice. Such a smart girl!

"Kelly"
Posted by volsfan on 12-16-04 at 06:53 PM

"Final Tally"
Posted by ARnutz on 12-16-04 at 07:51 PM
Well my clock says 7:59, so 1 minute to go!

This is post #25. This thread contains 23 votes & 2 tallies.

Our final results:

Kelly - 13

Jenn - 10

Guess we'll see after the super-mega DTAW-fest!