The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Why Jenn will win"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice Spoilers/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

TeamJoisey 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

12-10-04, 00:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Why Jenn will win"
LAST EDITED ON 12-10-04 AT 00:54 AM (EST)

Sure, you all think Kelly is going to win.
He's confident, he's organized,
he's getting the winner's editing.

Jenn, oooh, she's an evil biotch.
The sponsor thinks she's in over her head,
and her team thinks she's bungling it.

CUT TO NEXT WEEK:

Jenn is a a lawyer with two very impressive degrees.

She's going to point out that Chris Webber has a contract
that requires him to make this appearance.
She's going to make this point very clear on national television.

She might look like "Ilsa, She-Wolf of the S.S.," but this moment
calls for an evil biotch. Don't tell me Carolyn would roll over
for some stupid spoiled NBA player.

Webber is going to try to weasel out of it, and Jenn is going
to squeeze him by the basketballs and force him to show up.

Carolyn's gonna like that.

Trump's gonna like that.

Jenn.... you're hired.

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Why Jenn will win tarmaq 12-10-04 1
   RE: Why Jenn will win Estee 12-10-04 5
       RE: Why Jenn will win sorgee 12-10-04 8
           Speaking of popping.... DontGetMeStarted 12-11-04 19
 RE: Why Jenn will win jae 12-10-04 2
 RE: Why Jenn will win Pepito 12-10-04 3
 RE: Why Jenn will win okaychatt 12-10-04 4
   RE: Why Jenn will win HistoryDetective 12-10-04 6
       RE: Why Jenn will win Loree 12-10-04 7
           RE: Why Jenn will win samboohoo 12-10-04 9
               RE: Why Jenn will win okaychatt 12-10-04 11
               RE: Why Jenn will win Loree 12-10-04 12
           RE: Why Jenn will win KObrien_fan 12-11-04 21
       RE: Why Jenn will win okaychatt 12-10-04 10
 RE: Why Jenn will win munson 12-10-04 13
 RE: Why Jenn will win dtc 12-10-04 14
   RE: Why Jenn will win realityshowgeek 12-11-04 15
   RE: Why Jenn will win TeamJoisey 12-11-04 24
 Kelly is in OC TV Fan 12-11-04 16
   RE: Kelly is in TeamJoisey 12-11-04 22
   Webber missing from press release FSUGUY 12-16-04 30
 RE: Why Jenn will win banzai 12-11-04 17
   RE: Why Jenn will win okaychatt 12-11-04 18
   RE: Why Jenn will win TeamJoisey 12-11-04 23
       RE: Why Jenn will win banzai 12-12-04 25
 RE: Why Jenn will win badger 12-11-04 20
   RE: Why Jenn will win Wolfcat 12-12-04 26
   RE: Why Jenn will win kidflash212 12-15-04 28
 RE: Why Jenn will win idiotcowboy 12-13-04 27
 RE: Why Jenn will win ThisaintREALTY 12-16-04 29
   RE: Why Jenn will win fedup 12-16-04 31
       RE: Why Jenn will win Pepito 12-16-04 32

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

tarmaq 127 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-10-04, 00:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tarmaq Click to send private message to tarmaq Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Why Jenn will win"
I agree. Also - where was Stacey? I think that Jenn has benched her because she realizes Stacey is just going to be a liability with an attitude. Having the chutzpah to do that will impress the Donald, because he is already impressed with her aggressive attitude.

It will be interesting to see...

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-10-04, 07:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Why Jenn will win"
Also - where was Stacey

I'm in the mascot suit.

God, it's hot in here.

sorgee 1455 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

12-10-04, 09:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sorgee Click to send private message to sorgee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Why Jenn will win"
what's the mascot? a munchkin?
(just me popping in to amuse myself yet once again.)

DontGetMeStarted 880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-11-04, 05:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DontGetMeStarted Click to send private message to DontGetMeStarted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Speaking of popping...."

Just how hot is the suit? I could use some kettle corn...

jae 412 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-10-04, 03:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jae Click to send private message to jae Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Why Jenn will win"
>he's getting the winner's editing.

But the editing this season has been very obvious, especially Elizabeth's, Chris' and Raj's firing. Although those editors knew the outcome of those episodes whereas this time, they don't. So maybe Trump has one last surprise up his sleeve and hires Jenn after all. Or, she performs very well on the task, which we will see only next week.

Pepito 587 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-10-04, 07:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Pepito Click to send private message to Pepito Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Why Jenn will win"
Much as I dislike her, I still thing that Jen will be The Apprentice. As you said, Jen certainly knows how to point out that a contract is a contract, and Webber does show up and he was listed as the guest for this event in some spoiler links earlier.

The NBA's discomfort on the phone when talking with Pam and Chris, and wondering where Jen was, well... that will all be made good on the day of the event when Jen sidles over to greet them and bamboozles them (how does she do that? I just don't think she's THAT hot...) with her supposed charms. If the event is successful, everyone's memory of problems fades and their impression of the PM goes up.

Those two women who came to talk to Jen and seemed nonplussed will also be bamboozled by a successful event.

Kelly will do well, too, but Jen's will spend more time charming the people who matter whereas Kelly will spend more time working on his spreadsheet. Jen's clients will spend spend more going on and on about great she is than Kelly's, and will win her the top job. Even Chris Webber will say she's a great gal...

Besides, Jen is being watched by George, and Kelly is being watched by Carolyn. Last year, Carolyn's candidate won, so it is George's turn this year. Jen will probably bamboozle him, too.

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

12-10-04, 07:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Why Jenn will win"
<Chris Webber has a contract

EXACTLY.

Am I just a little too cynical, or does this problem with the star parallel last year's "Jessica Simpson is lost" dilemma?

It's scripted, folks.

As I pointed out in the general discussion thread, a good manager asks what the expectations are of the sponsors, then proceeds to execution of the tasks. That's exactly what Jenn is doing.

Kelly is NOT a done deal. He has a mutiny on his team, led by Raj, and will have to spend valuable time dealing with the power struggle.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

12-10-04, 08:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Why Jenn will win"
I agree that Kelly is not a done deal.

At the risk of being "that guy," I'm still curious if Trump would hire two straight white guys in a row or if he would balk because he doesn't want to appear to be doing that - though the assorted interviewers really laid out that Kelly was an extremely qualified candidate, making hiring Kelly a reasonable option if Trump decides to go that way.

a sig by syren

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

12-10-04, 08:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Why Jenn will win"
I agree about hiring 2 white guys in a row. I kept thinking a woman would win this season. Donald has mentioned more than once about how he should only hire women, etc. Too bad none of the candidates this season really lived up to last season.

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

12-10-04, 12:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Why Jenn will win"
Agree Loree, at least about the women. (I can't tell if you not impressed with just the women or the whole cast.) I have not liked any of the women, at all. Nothing against Sandy not having a formal education, I just don't think she's quite the material he's looking for. It's one thing to be spunky, fiesty and to fight for yourself, but I think she acted just like a school girl with all of her hysterics in the boardrooms.

I also find it so ironic that the girls were all up in arms when The Bradford wanted them to use a little sex appeal to sell the ice cream, but then look at what happened with the M&M bars.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

12-10-04, 01:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Why Jenn will win"
<but then look at what happened with the M&M bars.

Agree that they are inconsistent. However, it's one thing to be told to use sex appeal and another to do it of your own volition. That might explain the discrepancy. It's a power issue.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

12-10-04, 08:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Why Jenn will win"
>Agree Loree, at least about the
>women. (I can't tell if
>you not impressed with just
>the women or the whole
>cast.) I have not
>liked any of the women,
>at all.

I did not think any of the women were worthy this season. They all seemed to be cartoon characters. Over the top in so many ways. I don't know if they were hired for their looks or diversity. Tall Pamela, short Stacy, blinky Maria, etc. But there had to be better qualified female candidates for this series.

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-04, 08:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Why Jenn will win"
That in and of itself is senseless, if the Donald was going to alternate by picking a man and now a woman, why cast men for thei season at all?

2004 ASS Trivia Champ

12-10-04, 01:07 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Why Jenn will win"
<though the assorted interviewers really laid out that Kelly was an extremely qualified candidate

Per DT's request, perhaps?

"I simply have no choice in the matter, much as I'd like to hire a woman, I have to go with a white male."

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings

12-10-04, 10:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Why Jenn will win"
If this is how this thing plays out, all I can say is that Trump and Jenn deserve each other so good luck to um.

No one will ever convince me that Jenn won that battle with Sandy in the Boardroom, either. Trump had his mind made up (as usual) and there was nothing Sandy was going to do or say that would change his mind. Too bad.

But George sure didn't seem too impressed with the fact that Pamela and Chris handled the NBA call.

Carolyn has had little respect for the way Jenn has played the game to this point, either. Hard to believe that one phone call is going to change that.

Kelly's polo match will get cancelled and he'll come through with up with a Plan B that's a tremendous success, mostly becuase of Elizabeth.

Still, I can't help thinking that Jenn's going to get the job. I know that I've been some bonehead personnel call but this?

Worst.Hire.Ever

dtc 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-10-04, 11:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dtc Click to send private message to dtc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Why Jenn will win"
except....she failed to do that, plus other essential and basic organization errands

realityshowgeek 176 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-11-04, 12:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realityshowgeek Click to send private message to realityshowgeek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Why Jenn will win"
Not to beat a dead horse, but...

The whole fiasco with Chris Weber is so fake-there's no way his name would be used so liberally if he really wanted to cancel on the event. He wouldn't want the bad PR. He agreed to appear at a charity event to be used in an episode of the Apprentice and then attempt to cancel at the last minute? Come on, give me a break.

And what a lucky break for Kelly, Tony Bennett just so happen to be on the celebrity guest list!! There were no other celebrities invited that warranted a mention when the "team" surveyed the list of expected guest?

Jenn will win because it would bring too much criticism if Trump hired another fidgety, white guy.

12-11-04, 11:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Why Jenn will win"
She did not do it in the most recent broadcast.
I'm speculating it WILL happen in the finale.

And of course, it's speculation.

OC TV Fan 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-11-04, 01:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail OC%20TV%20Fan Click to send private message to OC%20TV%20Fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Kelly is in"
The Polo match will be played and not cancelled as was spoiled in a Greenwich newspaper article. So his event will come off and eventually Raj and John will come around and help Kelly succeed. Chris is a guest on the board site fishbowl.com and has said as much:
http://www.thefishbowl.com/fishbowl/Article459.html

Yes, Raj did cop a major attitude at the beginning and told people he wanted to hijack Kelly's project, but, by the end he was “kissing Kelly’s #####”, Chris jokingly called him “Kelly’s #####”.

Also Chris says that Chris Webber does indeed pull out and it is Chris not Jenn M that does the majority of the talking to his people in a last ditch effort to get him back on board:

Chris Webber really did back out of the event – this was not just manufactured by MB. Apparently, he wanted to work on his website that week. Chris said that he – not so much Jen – spent the most time talking to his handlers and arguing to get him back. He hopes they show what he did next week.

Also, the poor editing of Jenn not speaking directly to the NBA and how George takes note of this does not bode well for her.

So IMO, while I do not like either of the finalists Trump and his CEO friends love Kelly and his "military background," and he will win the apprentice job, although Chris actually predicts a Jenn victory...

Other neat quotes from Chris about the finalists:

* Both Kelly and Jen are “boring as hell”
* Kelly: old, robotic, militaristic, always on computer with plans and spread sheets
* Jen: no business sense, lacking social skills, isolates herself from people
* Kelly is better leader but Jen will probably win because DT wants a woman this time and Kelly is too much like Bill

12-11-04, 10:35 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Kelly is in"
I suppose there's no chance that Chris is inflating his importance while posting on a internet message board.

FSUGUY 447 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-16-04, 12:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FSUGUY Click to send private message to FSUGUY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "Webber missing from press release"
I noticed in the REGIS thread the list of NBA players was missing Mr. Webber....

I think he skips out....

banzai 556 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-04, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail banzai Click to send private message to banzai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Why Jenn will win"
http://www.sacbee.com/content/sports/basketball/kings/story/11728627p-12616636c.html
news just came out today that Chris Webber did not agree to be on the Apprentice.
I think Jenn is in trouble.

12-11-04, 03:58 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Why Jenn will win"
<because that whole thing was staged."

Good catch, Banzai.

Hmmmmmmmmm - so was Jenn reading her lines when she asked Webber's people, "Why did you lead me to think he was coming, then back out at the last minute? You are under contract."

12-11-04, 10:50 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Why Jenn will win"
Chris Webber's lawyers
vs.
Burnett's lawyers
& Trump's lawyers

I find it inconcievable that a show filmed months ago, edited months ago, and vetted by attorneys months ago, would use Chris Webber's name in this manner if he was not involved at some point. Burnett and Trump are not stupid or new to this reality TV thing.

I think there's two possible reasons for Webber's statement:

1. Webber was unhappy with the way he was portrayed, and is doing damage control. He does appear at the fundraiser, and feels he was treated unfairly for a misunderstanding.

2. Webber did not honor his commitment, and did not appear at the fund raiser. He is now trying to weasel out by saying there was never a commitment. He'll blame it on his management group and his lawyers.

If Webber shows, we'll know this is all bull.
If Webber doesn't show, we'll know he's full of bull.

banzai 556 desperate attention whore postings

12-12-04, 04:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail banzai Click to send private message to banzai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Why Jenn will win"
I dare Chris go one on one with Jenn in the boardroom.
She will chew him up and spit him out.
"Be a man", said Jenn M.

badger 1273 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-04, 07:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail badger Click to send private message to badger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Why Jenn will win"
although i would've agreed with you at the beginning of the season that a female victory was likely, it seems that jenn is waaaaaaaay too much of a f**k up for that to happen.

perhaps the desire to be pro-military at this particular moment in corporate history "trumps" any desire to be pro-woman?

Wolfcat 84 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-12-04, 05:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wolfcat Click to send private message to Wolfcat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Why Jenn will win"
Badger's point is more true than some may think. Iv'e recently been on the market for a new position with a more agressive company. One thing that kept coming up was a constant comment about my military background. Personally, I think it reflects very little in my overall skill set and it's never been that much of a topic in my past.
I have selected a great company, but wanted to say that the "show your support" mentality was a bit suprising, but very real.

Wolfcat

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-04, 01:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Why Jenn will win"
I've mentioned this in other threads - picking Kelly gives DT a opportunity to show his support of the military if in a twisted sort of way. I think people have been overlooking this aspect that in the current political climate, Donald choosing Kelly is very possible.

idiotcowboy 1135 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-13-04, 01:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail idiotcowboy Click to send private message to idiotcowboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Why Jenn will win"
Stranger things have happened, but I just dont see it.

I'm assuming of course that the hiring is actually live and was not done then, so even if there was a marginally favorable view of Jenn on the final task there is no way Trump hasnt watched the show and now fully understands just how little Jenn contributed along the way. That has to factor in and Jenn will go down because of it.

-ICB

ThisaintREALTY 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-16-04, 06:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ThisaintREALTY Click to send private message to ThisaintREALTY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Why Jenn will win"
I was so ticked that I wasted this much time watch this show for Donny Boy to pick WORTHLESS Jen as a finalist. I walked away from the TV and didn't finish watching the show. I don't plan on watching it tonight either. I have a funny feeling this idiot of a woman is going to win because they need a woman to win this time.

fedup 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-16-04, 05:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fedup Click to send private message to fedup Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Why Jenn will win"
I agree with you. I turned it off as soon as both Kevin and Sandra were fired. Jenn has DONE NOTHING to prove she can be an apprentice. She has shirked responsibility and then has the nerve to take credit for concepts she did not even create (i.e. The Gap jean wheel). Besides, she never wants to be the PM knowing that if the team loses, the PM is usually the one who goes. Sandy had to step up and take on the PM role. The show needs to do something about that because it is so predictable now about the PM being canned if the team loses. I personally do not believe that the two best candidates remain unfortunately. I would prefer Kelly, but I believe a woman will be chosen so Trump is not seen as being biased against promoting women. Heck, his own Carolyn time again said Jenn has not proven herself and he has kept her. Who knows...maybe the producers are trying to keep the males watching. I will not watch the finale. This one cannot even compare to last year's with Kwame and Bill. They were both qualified, professional, and respectful.

Pepito 587 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-04, 06:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pepito Click to send private message to Pepito Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Why Jenn will win"
Welcome to the boards, ThisaintREALTY and fedup. Always ready to hear another viewer's opinions, good or bad. Usually bad. But, that's Reality TV for you.

I do agree that Jen is useless. And that overbleached, frazzled, stiff hair -- Why? But, if she can make this far, she can very well win, too.

Pepito

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •