The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Regis to host final episode"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice Spoilers/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

OC TV Fan 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-13-04, 01:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail OC%20TV%20Fan Click to send private message to OC%20TV%20Fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Regis to host final episode"
from our friends at NBCMV.COM who broke the final two spoiler last week we now learn that Regis will be hosting the live finale for his pal the "Trumpster" The finale is getting cheesier and cheesier by the minute, especially if there is a surprise return of Omorrosa.

DONALD TRUMP "HIRES" REGIS PHILBIN TO CO-HOST "THE APPRENTICE" CAST REUNION DURING NBC'S THREE HOUR FINALE ON DECEMBER 16 (8PM-11PM ET)

MUSIC LEGEND TONY BENNETT PLUS NBA STARS DIKEMBE MUTOMBO, MICHAEL FINLEY, HALL OF FAMER BOB LANIER FEATURED IN FINAL TASKS

NEW YORK -– December 13, 2004 – "Trumpster" and Regis will be together again during NBC's three hour "Apprentice" finale event on December 16 from 8pm-11pm ET. Regis will co-host a portion of the live telecast from Lincoln Center's Alice Tully Hall including the cast reunion. Either Jennifer Massey or Kelly Perdew will be appointed Donald Trump's next "Apprentice" during the broadcast.

"Regis Philbin has been one of my closest friends for more than 20 years. He is a legend in the business and I personally invited him to join me in hosting 'The Apprentice' three hour finale," said Donald Trump. "It will be great to incorporate his expertise at hosting live events and I know we are also going to have fun together."

"I'm very happy that NBC asked me to be a part of the 'Apprentice' finale," said Regis Philbin. "It's one of the biggest shows of the year and I'm honored to be with my pal Donald Trump, the hottest guy in the business. Me and the Trumpster, what a team."

Also featured in the taped portion of the finale are Tony Bennett, NBA Commissioner David Stern, Bob Lanier and 16 of the NBA's rising stars. Bennett throws a kink into Kelly's organization of The Genworth Trump Polo Cup with a last minute benefit performance while Jennifer struggles to wrangle 16 NBA stars for The Genworth Charity Basketball Classic and is missing a host for her event. "Fired" Apprenti John, Raj and Elizabeth worked for Kelly and Pamela, Chris and Stacy R. were hired by Jennifer.

The 16 NBA stars featured on "The Apprentice" are: Shandon Anderson, Jason Collins, Juan Dixon, Michael Finley, Drew Gooden, Larry Hughes, Mark Jackson, Brevin Knight, Corey Maggette, Amal McCaskill, Dikembe Mutombo, Morris Peterson, Tayshaun Prince, Kareem Rush, Amare Stoudemire and Dwayne Wade.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Regis to host final episode okaychatt 12-13-04 1
   RE: Regis to host final episode Loree 12-14-04 3
       RE: Regis to host final episode ARnutz 12-14-04 4
           RE: Regis to host final episode okaychatt 12-14-04 6
 RE: Regis to host final episode flower 12-14-04 2
   RE: Regis to host final episode ARnutz 12-14-04 5
 RE: Regis to host final episode Pepito 12-14-04 7
   RE: Regis to host final episode okaychatt 12-15-04 8
 This is a good thing frodo2 12-16-04 9
 RE: Regis to host final episode samboohoo 12-16-04 10
   RE: Regis to host final episode Loree 12-17-04 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

12-13-04, 10:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Regis to host final episode"
<Regis will be hosting the live finale

Oh, YUCK!!!! I can't stand him!

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-14-04, 09:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Regis to host final episode"
><Regis will be hosting the live
>finale
>
>Oh, YUCK!!!! I can't stand
>him!
>

I agree. Regis is so over-exposed. I just wish he would go away for awhile.

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings

12-14-04, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Regis to host final episode"
LAST EDITED ON 12-14-04 AT 10:03 AM (EST)

Speaking of overexposed...

I read this morning that Regis will also be filling in for D!ck Clark on New Year's Eve, due to Clark's stroke.

Edited b/c apparently Mr. Clark's first name looks like this "#####" when typed correctly!

12-14-04, 12:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Regis to host final episode"
<I read this morning that Regis will also be filling in for D!ck Clark

Oh NO!!!!!! I'll watch whatever channel he's not on.

And I thought Y2K created anxiety!

flower 97 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-14-04, 03:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail flower Click to send private message to flower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Regis to host final episode"
It's kind of how I feel about the catholic church!!! they are great on ceremony, good for the superficial personality!! not good for what is real/or your soul!!

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings

12-14-04, 10:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Regis to host final episode"
not good for what is real/or your soul!!

Sooo... a TV show like The Apprentice (or an entertainer like Regis Philbin, if that's what you meant) should be what is real & good for your soul?

I fail to see the point in your comparison with the Catholic Church. It is a TV show!

Mon Dieu, Mon Cherie... c'est magnifique!!!

Pepito 587 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-14-04, 11:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pepito Click to send private message to Pepito Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Regis to host final episode"
Hmmm, looks like Chris Webber really DID pull out of the charity basketball event, as he is not listed with the NBA players...

Oh yes, YUCK!! on the Regis appearance. I just want to live my life without him in it.

12-15-04, 11:01 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Regis to host final episode"
<Regis

What is it with his popularity?! I find him insipidly egotistical and B-O-R-I-N-G.

frodo2 289 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-16-04, 05:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frodo2 Click to send private message to frodo2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "This is a good thing"
Trump can't really hold his own for a 3-hour show. It was difficult for him last time when it was at the SNL studio, if you remember. He simply read cue cards in a very wooden fashion. So if nothing else, we have a chance to hear this:

Trump: Blah, B.S. explanation, Blah, blah, JENN, YOU'RE HIRED.
Regis: Is that your final answer?

LOL

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-04, 09:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Regis to host final episode"
I'd rather have Regis than Rosie.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Okay, so I'd really rather have Jiffy!

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

12-17-04, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Regis to host final episode"
I thought Regis looked hilarious in his makeup. I was laughing because he looked like he was painted like a clown.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •