The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"OFFICIAL Mole 2 E13 summary: "Pisces and Apple""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

flying squirrel 290 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-12-02, 10:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail flying%20squirrel Click to send private message to flying%20squirrel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"OFFICIAL Mole 2 E13 summary: "Pisces and Apple""
LAST EDITED ON 08-12-02 AT 05:44 PM (EST)

The Mole 2: The Next Betrayal
E13 Summary
“Pisces and Apple”
by flying squirrel

ACT I: PROLOGUE

SCENE 1

A conference room at The Walt Disney Co., Inc. Sitting at the head of the table is Michael Eisner, CEO of Disney. Sitting around the table are his TV production aides: Aaron, Byron, Carrie, Skip, Uma, Corrine, Kleo and Seiji.

Eisner: Well, first order of business is the new programming team at ABC. Is HBO going to give us what we need?
Byron: Remember, boss, this isn’t the same group that produces The Sopranos and Sex in the City.
Eisner: It isn’t? Oh my God, those women are so sexy and so thin, it makes me want to bring back my casting couch. I thought that’s what we were getting.
Corrine: No, this is the group that produces Everybody Loves Raymond.
Eisner: You mean, we won’t get any hot women who like to sleep around? Just some more slice-of-life comedians? B-O-R-I-N-G!
Aaron: If you want women who like to sleep around, watch Chiapet on Big Brother 3.
Eisner: But she’s not sexy! She’s just a nympho. They’re a dime a dozen. CBS just had one on Survivor 4, too, the one with the superboobs…. Which reminds me … did Mole 2 finally limp to the end of its run? I can’t believe those idiots who used to work at ABC scheduled a full season of such a flop. No superboobs. No sex. And it’s not even produced by Touchstone Television. Don’t they understand that we at Disney have so many good programming ideas that we don’t need outside help? Anyway, who wants a show that makes you think?
Kleo: Uh, boss?
Eisner: Did I ever tell you all about those awful dreams I had with Katzenberg as the mole?
Seiji: Sure, lots of times.
Eisner: Well, so what? Repetition is good for you. So, how badly did Mole 2 get hammered?
Kleo: Uh, Mole 2 was second in its time slot, and it gave us some of our best ratings of the summer.
Eisner: Well, then, I was a genius to bring it back, wasn’t I? It was just that those morons who used to be at ABC screwed up its time slot.
Uma: But you just said…
Eisner: WHAT? WHAT did you say?
Uma: Nothing.
Eisner: Remember, chickie, failure has hundreds of parents here at Disney, but success only has one father. Got that?
Uma: (nervously) Yes, sir.
Eisner: Good. So what are we going to do to capitalize on it?
Skip: Well, we thought…
Eisner: Make sure it’s in all the trade ads. “Another Michael Eisner stroke of genius at ABC was saving The Mole 2 from cancellation.”
Carrie: But didn’t it get canceled? By you?
Eisner: What does that have to do with anything?
Carrie: Sorry, I just thought …
Eisner: Don’t you people understand the first thing about show business? It’s all spin. No one really knows anything. He who controls the spin wins.
Kleo: (whispered, to Corrine) So that’s why all the Hollywood people are Democrats! Now I get it.
Eisner: What?
Kleo: Boss, you asked about what we’re doing to capitalize on Mole 2. Skip had an idea. Skip, would you like to run it up the flagpole?
Skip: Well, we thought that we might keep some of the final players from Mole 2 together in a new show. We were thinking about casting Bill as a retired athlete whose children were fighting about what to do with him after he dies. His daughter by his first wife, Dorothy, wants to honor his wishes and have him cremated. But his son and daughter by his second marriage, Bribs and Heather, want to turn him into a corpsicle.
Eisner: Corpsicle?
Skip: They want to have his body frozen after he dies.
Eisner: Where’s the sex?
Skip: Heather and Dorothy will have boyfriends who were big fans of Bill’s. Heather will take her boyfriend along to inspect the freezer and then will want to do it in the storage chamber. Dorothy and her boyfriend will do it in a courtroom. And then they’ll all compare notes over dinner, like the bimbos on Sex in the City do.
Eisner: Sounds creepy. Can we film it at Touchstone Television?
Corrine: Sure. We already own some rights to the story.
Eisner: We do?
Corrine: This is loosely based on Ted Williams. He used to work for ABC.
Eisner: Ted who? Was this story in Variety?
Corrine: I don’t think so.
Eisner: Well, then, no one will have heard of this guy. He must be another one of those duds that the old crew hired. Ex-jocks come and go, and no one cares. Kill it. I keep telling you people, if it isn’t in Variety, it didn’t happen, but none of you listen to me, do you?
Corrine: But everyone in America knows who Ted…
Eisner: NO BUTS, young lady. I live in America, and I don’t know. Look, you have to establish a track record like mine before you contradict me in a programming meeting. Geez. I mean, I know I’ve been wrong once or maybe even twice, but look – for every Lilo and Stitch that becomes a hit despite my opposition, there are a million hits that I picked right. Like The Country Bears. Didn’t I tell you that a movie about a Disney World attraction would be a smash hit?
Corrine: Uh…
Eisner: No need to apologize; you’ll figure it out in time.
Corrine: No, I meant to say that The Country Bears isn’t doing so well.
Eisner: It’s NOT? What do you mean?
Skip: Well, no one really wanted to tell you, sir, but…
Aaron: It’s a megaflop.
Eisner: It is? It CAN’T BE! I’m brilliant, I tell you, brilliant!
(Eisner stares at the ceiling for the next half hour. Everyone sits quietly.)
Eisner: The horror, the horror! (collapses to floor)
Skip: (whispered) Let’s get out of here now!
(Everyone leaves quickly. Eisner never budges.)
Byron: (in the hall, to the others) Damn, that was embarrassing.
Seiji: The worst thing is that FindTheMole.com seems to find out about all of these little incidents. Next thing you know, it’s all over the Web.
Aaron: Oh, I took care of them.
Carrie: You did? How?
Aaron: They were so busy searching for our mole that I managed to plant a mole of my own in their board.
Seiji: Really?
Aaron: Yep. Right in the inner sanctum. When they find out, they’ll be so busy chasing their own tails, they’ll never get around to discussing this meeting.
Carrie: Brilliant, Aaron. I didn’t think you had it in you.
Aaron: Carrie, that reminds me. I was watching the live feeds of Big Brother 3 and I saw Chiara doing something that I couldn’t quite follow. Would you like to come back to my office, watch the tape, and then see if you can show me what she’s doing? Who knows, maybe you can have some of it in you, too.

SCENE 2:

Inside the inner sanctum at FindTheMole.com.

AyaK: And that’s where the tape ended.
Webby: So what’s this mole business?
AyaK: No idea. I thought I’d ask flying squirrel to check it out while he was working on the summary of the finale for The Mole 2.
Webby: flying squirrel? Wasn’t he the one who wrapped up BlowsVivor?
AyaK: With my help. The same one. If anyone here can figure it out, he can.
Webby: But he only has 200 posts and he was an original member of this board. He’s been here for two years. That’s like … what, less than a post every three days?
AyaK: Yeah, but he’s gotta write about something in the finale. I mean, just about everybody but malibubarbie knows that Bill is the mole. Well, even malibubarbie knows it – she just doesn’t want to believe it.
Webby: So who do you think our mole is?
AyaK: Could be anyone. Maybe there really is something up his sleeeve. Maybe IceCat is a hot dog. Maybe shakes the clown is really self-effacing. Maybe Bebo and cyclehausen aren’t evil. Or Femme and Asrai are really Dorothy and Heather. You never know.
Webby: OK, have squirrel check it out, but be careful, Aya. And remember the ZTP. You almost forgot when that troll IKnowTheMole showed up again.
AyaK: It’s hard to restrain yourself when I have to wash all the slime off the walls. And those troll boogers – yuck.
Webby: Sorry. But be careful.
AyaK: Thanks. I have no doubt that squirrel will be the best person for the job.

SCENE 3:

A secret meeting in a parking garage next to a mosque. The Bullwinkle Show can clearly be seen on an in-car TV set.

flying squirrel: What have you found out so far?
AyaK: Apparently the mole is a poster who sometimes uses a ghostnic on our board. You need to identify the mole and the ghostnic.
flying squirrel: How high do you want me to follow this?
AyaK: As high as it goes.
flying squirrel: But how will I ever find the FindTheMole mole?
AyaK: Follow the clues. That’s all, just follow the clues. If ABC hands out clues about this the same way they did for Bill, you’ll know. And you’ll know what to do.

ACT II: SHOWTIME

The final episode of The Mole 2: The Next Betrayal begins. AyaK was right; finding mole clues wasn’t all that hard. I found three clues, and I’m pretty sure I know the ID of the FindTheMole.com mole already. But I’m still looking for more clues. And so here we go with the finale…

A song before we start? In honor of the last episode? Sure. How about “Pisces and Apple”, sung to the tune of "Pieces of April" (with apologies to songwriter Dave Loggins, who knew good places to go), as performed by the Billuminati. (If you want to hear the original version, follow this link -- http://oldies60to80.topcities.com/lyrics/song82.html):

Cooper fed us some apples
And the fish up in the stars.
He told us ’bout the scoundrel
But the William link was ours.
We knew the intro pattern,
The AKA Bill acronym.
We found the molerons’ “bane”
And we knew the chance for others was quite slim.

We found Pisces and apple.
We worked out Mickey D’s OK.
We found Pisces and apple
But they gave it away.

The phone number was a winner;
We solved the clue in record time.
We had no doubts or worries
For whom the final bell would chime.
But then they gave us the “Admiral”
Followed close by “Bill’s the mole.”
We found Pisces and apple,
But those last clues took a toll.

And boat pictures every day.
But they gave it away.

We found Pisces and apple.
We saw a saxophone to play.
But they gave it away.
…Gave it away

(fade to the opening credits)

The last episode of The Mole 2 begins with a recap of the game, from the opening bungee jump with the clueless Patrick to Heather’s final nighttime escapade, as she dissolved in tears after she found out that her engagement ring had come out of a Cracker Jack box … no, wait, it was a wild pig in the woods scaring her … or a dog … or maybe just the realization that Dorothy is probably a better test-taker than she is. We then see the eliminated Molerons in order … and, as the credits end, SuperCooper and all of the players are seated together in what looks like a small hotel conference room, complete with fireplace and roaring fire (perhaps to remind us of the phony bag burning in the first episode?). Katie sneaks a quick peek to be sure someone isn’t tossing germy, disgusting Meadow Muffin into the flames…

The MoleLesters cleaned up nicely after a few months break (I believe this was filmed during the fall, after the show was cancelled, which might explain why Coop seems so serious). Rob has changed hair color again and Lisa still looks like a beer vendor – but Katie looks like she lost at least a third-grader, and maybe an entire whale, and the others are so attractive that this could be a convention of male and female models instead of a gaggle of media whores. Of course, that simply proves what we already knew. These Mole-wannabes were cast for looks. They’ve spent the last 12 episodes proving conclusively that they weren’t cast for brains.

Locked away in three little rooms are Dorothy, BilltheMole and Heather. Coop tells us he has the keys for each of them. Too bad. It would be fun to see how many weeks Bill would need to go without eating before he reached normal weight again.

AC cues a video showing us potentially mole-ish acts by each of the final three that cost the Molerons big bucks. BilltheMole refuses to be diapered in Clothesline, gives the gnome a smashing performance in Gnome Home, and brags about his great 1 hour 40 minute Navy swim prior to Think or Sink before bailing out in a pathetic 8 minutes. Is Bill the only fat ex-Navy guy in the world who can’t float, or is Bill the mole? Dorothy refuses to bungee jump and doesn’t get to see her mom in Relative Bungee, gobbles down two pieces of cake to get the chance for a nighttime sting in Blueberry, and collapses in exhaustion while trying to count the stairs in Think or Sink. Did Dorothy ruin her lungs from breathing too much New York City smog, or is Dorothy the mole? Heather fails to pick out Katie’s dad in Relative Disguise (leaving Katie in tears), falls off the log untouched in Little John, and gets lost in the woods at the end of High Card. Does Heather need detailed directions to find her way into her bathroom at night from her bedroom, or is Heather the mole?

One last chance for the Molerons to humiliate themselves. SupeCoop asks each of them to pick the winner and the mole. I’ll let them speak for themselves:

Bob: Dorothy, Bill.
Ali: Dorothy, Heather.
Lisa: Dorothy, Heather.
Patrick: Bill, Dorothy.
Rob: Dorothy, Bill.
Myra: Heather, Dorothy.
Elavia: Dorothy, Heather.
Katie: Dorothy, Heather. Katie seems very sure that her ex-coalition partner is the mole. Hmm, a little bad blood there, methinks?
Darwin: Heather, Dorothy. Darwin seems even more certain that Dot is the mole. Perhaps he voted for Heather when he got eliminated.
Bribs: Heather, Elavia … uh, Bill, after the laughter dies down.
Al: Bill, Heather.

Oh, goody, now it’s my chance to tabulate a vote thread:

This is post #12, summarizing 11 votes. We seem to have a consensus winner but a split mole vote:

Winner:
Dorothy…….6
Heather…….3
BilltheMole..2

Mole:
Dorothy…....4
Heather…….4
BilltheMole..3

Picks:
Dorothy, Heather: 4
Dorothy, BilltheMole: 2
Heather, Dorothy: 2
Heather, BilltheMole: 1
BilltheMole, Dorothy: 1
BilltheMole, Heather: 1

UTR – nobody … and no pairing is UTR, either!

Gee, easy to see why these puppies got eliminated, isn’t it? They’re still clueless about the mole after 12 weeks…

And so, for his next trick, AC passes each of the final three a key through a slot in their doors, while telling us that only one of the keys – the one belonging to the winner – works. Each of them takes the key and turns it in the lock. Then each tries to open the door … suspensetension … the left-hand door opens and out comes … Dorothy! Hey, the Molerons got one right after all.

In one of the two locked rooms, we see Heather unsuccessfully fighting back tears. For the first time in the whole series, I really start to feel sorry for her. She may be shallow and manipulative and pretentiously pious sometimes, but she can also be also charming, loyal and warm, and she is attractive and highly competitive. (Why she wants to marry her loser of a boyfriend is a question that she’ll have to answer for herself in due time.)

In the other locked room, we see Bill starting to burrow under the door. Time to let him out before he ruins the surprise for the other Molerons. AC tells Dorothy that, since she knows who the mole is, she should slip the key into the correct door. She slides it into the middle door slot … and moments later, Bill emerges, to the surprise and disbelief of most of the Molerons, but most especially Darwin and Al, who express doubts about whether Bill’s parents were married when he was born (well, that’s why they were calling him a bastard, right?).

We get a quick glimpse of Heather wiping the tears off her face, then Bill opens her door … and she emerges with a smile to give Dorothy a big hug of congratulations. Damn, that’s poise. That’s class. Clearly I’ve misjudged Heather. Of course, I’m not alone in that regard – Katie, in particular, looks like a little girl who just learned that there is no Santa Claus. Here she was, thinking that her “ally” was really the dastardly mole and had betrayed her … real bright, Katie – so just WHOM did you think tied with you when you were booted?

Like I said, these Molerons weren’t picked for their brains.

Then SupeCoop drops the first bombshell of the night: Heather was the first one who figured out that Bill was the mole, when everyone else was still clueless, and she told Dorothy. Everyone but Heather and Dorothy looks stunned. Guess they all misjudged Heather too. Right about now I feel her pain. Judging from their Episode 7 “Gnome on the Range” and Episode 8 “Holy Shneikes, Meadow Muffin” summaries, Survivorerist and Kokoro clearly want to feel other parts of Heather, but that’ll have to be relegated to their own fantasies for now…

Commercial break. The BILLFOMO train has chugged into Grand Central Station, while the DOTFOMO and HEATHFOMO trains look like Amtrak got hold of them. Most of us message-board types picked both the winner and the mole right (although not me – I picked Heather to win), but the only two MoleLesters who got it right were Bob and Rob. As Yogi Berra might have said: the more you know, the less you really know.

Patrick says that he was clueless beginning the game and still clueless after the game. And this guy’s a city manager? What city, Pompeii? We find that Bribs was the first player to vote for Bill as the mole, on the third quiz. Why did he change? “In a word – Darwin.” Everyone laughs at him for trusting a guy who would wear a rabbit suit for money.

Darwin explains that he took “forever” to take the first quiz, and he had three people he eliminated in his voting, including Bill. When he wasn’t booted in the first episode, he figured Bill wasn’t the mole, period. Except MAYBE he gave Bill a vote in the first quiz. Gee, wouldn't you like him as your lawyer? "Oops, MAYBE you will go to the gas chamber after all!"

Al split his vote between Bill and Dorothy on the last quiz, because he liked Bill so much. He didn't believe a friend would betray him. Apparently he never watched a reality TV show before. Al, meet Richard Hatch -- and Richard didn't even work for the producers.

AC introduces a vidclip of Heather, and it’s fascinating. Even though Katie obviously and vocally doubted her trustworthiness, Heather was completely loyal to their alliance ... and the two of them had targeted Elavia as the mole. When Elavia took the money and ran, they were clueless. They picked Dorothy as the probable mole … and tied for last place on the next test. Heather was 11 seconds faster than Katie. Katie was eliminated and embittered. But Heather jumped to a new suspect: Bill. She decided to make a new alliance with the only person that she was absolutely certain was NOT the mole: her target in the previous vote, Dorothy. Dorothy, who thought Heather was the mole, was slow to warm up to Heather’s alliance proposal. But, being the smart one, Dorothy came around at last.

Heather admitted to toying with Bribs to knock him out. A confessional showed Dorothy admitting how much she owed to Heather. Oh, and all that mole-ish stuff at the end – the tears and the getting lost? Heather was emotionally exhausted and on the verge of giving up; the duplicity involved with the show had gotten to her. But she stuck it out … and ended up ONE QUESTION short of winning.

So Heather had “intelligence, integrity and heart,” in Coop’s words, plus she’s trustworthy, clever, generous and determined, in addition to her other traits. Katie clearly realizes how badly she misjudged Heather. Bribs and Al clearly forgive her for misleading them. Right now this finale is starting to seem like a Heather love-in. Or maybe it’s just me, but the show is making her seem like the reincarnation of Mother Teresa. Of course, it’s Dorothy who got the money.

Now it’s time to learn about Dorothy, and Coop has another bombshell in store for us. All the women talk about how smart she is. We see her triumphs, like in Dumb Versus Smart … and then, as AC tells us how that makes her seem suspicious to her teammates, we see a clip of Katie giving Dorothy a raspberry after one of them. All the Molerons totally break up (except for Katie, who wishes she had that third-grader back to hide behind!)… Guys and gals, the mole’s job is to SABOTAGE the games, not win ‘em! HOW could it seem suspicious to WIN games? She singlehandedly added $70K to the pot. As I said, they didn’t choose these Molerons for their brains. Then they show Dorothy cleverly figuring out the combination lock in the Assembly Line game. We learn about her uncoordinatedness and her blindness without her glasses – Al called her “Mr. Magoo.” We also find out that Darwin told Dorothy that she had a “mole-like demeanor,” because she was so unemotional – and she became more unemotional as a result. Ali, Patrick, Katie and Bribs all picked her as the mole on the night they were eliminated.

So Heather’s the saint, and Dorothy is the genius. Keep in mind, though, that in this group, a saint is someone who waits to stab you in the back until you see the blade, and a genius is someone who knows how to tie her own shoes. And Dorothy isn’t that smart – she’s lucky too. That’s the bombshell? Dorothy’s luck? Yep, it is. On the night Elavia took the money and ran, guess who the low scorer on the quiz was? Dorothy. She would have been executed if Elavia turned down the $50K.

Both Katie and Darwin ooh at that news. Of course, you make your own luck, as the next feature, on Darwin, the “King of Coalitions,” proves. Darwin made his big mistake with his coalition #1: with Bill. Duh. And then, as he made more coalitions, each of his coalition partners (Bob, Lisa, Bribs, Al), plus himself, got eliminated … probably because Darwin talked all of them into ruling Bill out as the mole. The bit ended up with Al’s confessional: “I read people fairly well, and I think I’m reading Elavia. I could be wrong. Somebody at home right now is going, ‘You ain’t reading nothin’ well. You’re way off! It’s Bill!’ Maybe it is, I don’t know.” … And we return to see a very embarrassed Al, with everyone else breaking up laughing again. At least Al has the sense to be embarrassed.

The Molerons are having a GREAT time with these clips. Oh my heck, I’M having a great time with these clips. I really wish that the Survivor finale was like this, so that we could see all the REAL stuff that Mark Burnett keeps hidden from us. Of course, I shouldn’t complain. If Burnett didn’t hold the last finale on the big open-air stage in Central Park, I wouldn’t have gotten to attend, and I certainly wouldn’t have been able to meet all of my old EBT/Acme Brain Trust friends … But I digress. Back to the MoleLesters again.

Final bits: the Mole’s sabotage and the clues. Unlike Kathryn, who blatantly sabotaged games, Bill’s sabotage was much more subtle. Bill picked unsuitable players in the very first game, knowing that Rob had no athletic ability and that Al’s pulse was racing … EXCEPT that Rob and Al ended up winning the games for their team. Bill made up for it during Clothesline: he managed to pass the blame on the diapers to Dorothy and Elavia, he carried lots of money all the time so that he could pay for Bribs, Ali and Lisa to waste more time by drinking in the bar, and he suggested that Bribs and Ali tell everyone that they weren’t going to board the train because they got an exemption (then chivalrously passed the blame for that idea to Lisa-X). Bill loved it: “Then, we get on the train, and here’s the greatest spectacle I’ve ever seen. Here’s a guy in a girdle and a corset, a guy in a bunny costume, and a guy in a pink slip nose-to-nose yelling at each other arguing about whether they should’ve stopped to drink beer.”

Bill always seemed to stay one step ahead of the others by hiding behind his geniality. In Think or Sink, Bill dropped out in 8 minutes and then lounged on the side of the pool to irritate the others, but he managed to get them to think that he was just trying to attract suspicion to himself. He bought Darwin an ice cream after the pizza in E6, producing another $10K fine, for which Darwin got blamed. Bill: “I always carried money. You never know when somebody’s gonna need beer or ice cream.” In Gnome Home, he was told to drop the gnome and break it, and he obeyed. In Assembly Line, he focused everyone on disassembling the car, so that they didn’t notice either the combination lock … or the combination on the odometer – but he was foiled again when Dorothy found the lock and deduced the combination … and Bill looked really, really frustrated by that. If there had been a court-martial board handy, Dorothy might have been swinging from a rope after that one.

Bill made up for it again by sabotaging the $30K night ball game … but again avoided blame when it turned out that others had hit out of turn first. He didn’t have to do any sabotage on the Buy/Sell Game, although he had been ordered to: “We were such inept sellers, we couldn’t have sold ice in the desert that day.” Yeah, well maybe if the women had brought back ice, you coulda sold it, but I still haven’t seen a collection of junk like that one for a long time. Finally, he sabotaged the Three Questions game by deliberately giving illogical answers, such as the much-discussed choice of single Dorothy over engaged-to-a-nimrod Heather as the one most likely to be alone in five years. No discussion of whether his conscience or the producers told him to add the $100K to the pot in the last game, though.

Back in the conference room, Bill tells the others that he thought being the mole was incredibly hard, because instead of being part of a team, he was working against the team. Did he ever slip up? Almost … and to Heather, the first person to peg him as the mole. Heather said that she wished that they didn’t have to write down where everybody sat all the time. “I said, ‘I always sit in the same spot,’ I started to say ‘because’, you know, in my mind, ‘because I’m the mole always,’ and then I said, ‘I always sit in the sssssame ssssspot so that at least I’ll know where I am,’ which didn’t make any sense whatsoever, but you accepted it.” Dorothy and Heather cracked up … well, they could afford to, I guess. Bill also told everyone that his journal, which Lisa-X wound up with, was blank until the night before the switch.

Last bit: the hidden clues. E1: the only shot of the nighttime sky with stars in it was digitally enhanced to show the constellation Pisces. E2: right before the execution, the symbol for Pisces was shown. Bill was the only Pisces on the show … as was discussed at length on this board. E3: supposedly, a clue in the mole’s journal was that Bob had spent too much time “schmoozing the ladies” – which was claimed to be a hint that the mole was male. Yeah, right. OK, we’ll give them that one. E4: the telegram from La Talpa, with the phone number that spelled out “The Mole Is Bill.” Yep, knew that. E5: the reference to William Shakespeare being a scoundrel was intended as a hint pointing at Bill (real first name: William). Yep, knew that. E6: as AC gave people bottles of La Mole wine, he was eating an apple – the official symbol of Washington state, Bill’s home. Yep, knew that too. E7: the dollar “bill” was a clue. Lame, but we even discussed that one … and concluded that it was too dumb. Guess not. E8: the ship picture behind the quiz; again, a hint at Admiral Bill. Yep, we thoroughly discussed all the ship imagery. E9: the “AdMiRaL” clue in the opening credits – oy, did we ever get that. E10: a Shakespeare “Romeo and Juliet” book – again, to William, and again, thoroughly discussed. E11: more ship imagery before the “Fun House” … and the reference to the last supper, “compliments of Mickey D’s” – a reference to Bill’s last name, McDaniel. Chalk up another for the message board posse. Finally, E12: the blatant, if stupid, “bilL is tHe mOLe” – which just seemed like overkill. And they didn’t even give us “BANE”, “AKA Bill”, the sax, and all the other clues, but time was up. And at this point, we finally reached an event that many of us suspected that we might never see: the end of The Mole 2: The Next Betrayal.

Sayonara, Admiral Bill. You really were a good mole. And Dorothy and Heather deserved to win. But, since the producers chose not to do so, let’s run down a “where are they now” list for the Molerons:

Bob: advised his clients to invest heavily in Enron and Global Crossing. When they tanked, he told them to pool their remaining cash and invest in the severely-undervalued WorldCom and Tyco stocks. Whereabouts now unknown.
Ali: last seen performing mouth-to-groin resuscitation on Bribs. At least, that’s what it looked like from a distance.
Lisa: lost her job at Wrigley Field due to her stint on Mole 2, but possibly will be signed as a replacement vendor if there is a strike this year … oh, wait, it’s the PLAYERS who are talking about striking? The PLAYERS? Do you know how much the average major-league player makes each year? $2.3 million! And they want to STRIKE? Maybe Lisa can be a replacement player. Just give her some steroids, and she might turn into Sammy Sosa…
Patrick: opening a tanning salon.
Rob: training to ride in the 2003 Tour de France.
Myra: due to airline bankruptcies, had to take a job as a trainer with Iraqi Airlines. Forced to wear chador on the job. Quit after she found flight plans giving destinations as Eiffel Tower, Windsor Castle and Big Ben.
Elavia: pursuing first love, show business. Current role: playing Wicked Witch of the West.
Katie: new spokesperson for Subway.
Darwin: now pursuing shareholder’s suit against Disney for extreme management ineptness. Observers give him a very good shot of prevailing.
Bribs: high degree of integrity displayed on Mole 2 has caused him to be blackballed from further corporate work. Last seen working on rodent control for Big Dig, using self-developed “Mole Killer” spray.
Al: candidate for Congress. His slogan: “I’m as good of a judge of character as the rest of these bozos.”
Heather: developing business plan to start own TV ministry. Also engaged in fundraising activities.
Dorothy: took after-tax cash from her victory and bought new home in Manhattan. With $630K, was able to afford a converted washroom, which is where she currently sleeps ... in the back seat of her car, which she also has to park in there (but, hey, it's a condo with a parking place!).
Bill: invested Navy pension and Mole 2 salary in Italian vineyard. Currently working on making toe jam wine.

At long last, almost eleven months after it launched, The Mole 2: The Next Betrayal has finally reached its conclusion. Thanks to all of you for watching it with us here on FindTheMole.com. The clues weren’t very hidden, and a lot of them were pretty lame. Extremely lame. In fact, many of them weren’t really clues at all, because we know that AC did NOT know Bill was the mole. Thus, the “William is a scoundrel” and the apples and the “Mickey D’s” weren’t really set up as clues. The producers just decided to make them clues after the fact. But it didn’t work. We weren’t as dumb as the Molerons. Your average preschooler would have successfully deciphered them. Perhaps that’s whom ABC sees as its target audience: toddlers between the ages of 3 and 5. Or maybe they just set the clues at Michael Eisner’s mental level.

Which reminds me … I’ve got a mole of my own to catch. Do you know the mole? And the ghostnic? Well, I think I do, so let’s see…

ACT III: EPILOGUE

An e-mail exchange between flying squirrel and the mole:

flying squirrel: I figured it out. You’re the mole.
mole: I knew you would. You were the one poster who would appreciate all of the complexity.
flying squirrel: But why?
mole: I’ll explain that after someone else figures out who I am.
flying squirrel: But I already figured it out.
mole: Well, let’s leave it as a game for the readers of your summary. Do they know who I am? Do they know what the ghostnic is? I think you dropped plenty of clues, squirrel.
flying squirrel: I can live with that. It's OK with me.
mole: I knew it would be.

So that's the way I left it with the mole. Now it's your turn. If you know the mole and the ghostnic, please respond to this summary. If you want to post what the clues are, please do that here too. In due time, either the mole or I will respond to let you know if you are right and to confirm or deny the clues.

Oh, and thanks for playing, and also thanks for reading!

THE END?

Edited to add link to Three Dog Night's version of "Pieces of April"

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: OFFICIAL Mole 2 E13 summary: "P... Bebo 08-12-02 1
 Love it! AyaK 08-12-02 2
   RE: Love it! Teddy_Bear 08-13-02 30
       RE: Love it! AyaK 08-14-02 34
 RE: OFFICIAL Mole 2 E13 summary: "P... Femme 08-12-02 3
   Ghostnics AyaK 08-12-02 4
 It isn't me survivorscott 08-12-02 5
 RE: OFFICIAL Mole 2 E13 summary: "P... sittem 08-12-02 6
 Great summary! MakeItStop 08-12-02 7
   Thanks for noticing! flying squirrel 08-12-02 9
       Hmm.... diamond 08-12-02 11
           RE: Hmm.... Femme 08-13-02 12
               Not without solving some clues... flying squirrel 08-13-02 13
                   2nd letters Rebel Crown 08-13-02 15
                       Brilliant Deduction! Red Lady 08-13-02 16
                           OK flying squirrel 08-13-02 17
                               Wow diamond 08-13-02 19
                                   Hints flying squirrel 08-13-02 21
                                       RE: Hints MakeItStop 08-13-02 24
                                           Yes AyaK 08-13-02 26
                                       RE: Hints diamond 08-13-02 28
                                           OK AyaK 08-13-02 29
                               Clever! Femme 08-13-02 25
                                   He'll find out AyaK 08-13-02 27
                                       RE: He'll find out Lisapooh 08-15-02 51
                               RE: OK Ronnet 08-14-02 50
 RE: OFFICIAL Mole 2 E13 summary: "P... magic_star 08-12-02 8
   RE: OFFICIAL Mole 2 E13 summary: "P... sherlock 08-12-02 10
       Hey...Sherlock, FS & AyaK Red Lady 08-13-02 14
           RE: Hey...Sherlock, FS & AyaK Bert 08-13-02 20
               Regular off-topic board flying squirrel 08-13-02 22
 RE: OFFICIAL Mole 2 E13 summary: "P... dabo 08-13-02 18
   The real AyaK? flying squirrel 08-13-02 23
 RE: OFFICIAL Mole 2 E13 summary: "P... Asrai 08-14-02 31
 RE: OFFICIAL Mole 2 E13 summary: "P... Draco Malfoy 08-14-02 32
   Talking to myself AyaK 08-14-02 33
       RE: Talking to myself Draco Malfoy 08-14-02 35
       RE: Talking to myself MakeItStop 08-14-02 37
           True AyaK 08-14-02 39
   Just to put all rumours to rest, ... Teddy_Bear 08-14-02 36
 RE: OFFICIAL Mole 2 E13 summary: "P... lroy 08-14-02 38
 RE: OFFICIAL Mole 2 E13 summary: "P... Outfrontgirl 08-14-02 40
   AyaK v. flying squirrel AyaK 08-14-02 41
       Schizophrenic? Me? flying squirrel 08-14-02 42
           RE: Schizophrenic? Me? Outfrontgirl 08-14-02 45
 RE: OFFICIAL Mole 2 E13 summary: "P... Outfrontgirl 08-14-02 43
   Thanks AyaK 08-14-02 44
       RE: Thanks Outfrontgirl 08-14-02 47
           Sorry AyaK 08-14-02 48
               No worries Outfrontgirl 08-14-02 49
   RE: OFFICIAL Mole 2 E13 summary: "P... sleeeve 08-14-02 46
 Another clue? Outfrontgirl 08-16-02 52
   Irony, yes ... AyaK 08-16-02 53
       RE: Irony, yes ... Femme 08-16-02 54
 RE: OFFICIAL Mole 2 E13 summary: "P... L82LIFE 08-16-02 55

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-12-02, 11:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: OFFICIAL Mole 2 E13 summary: "Pisces and Apple""
LAST EDITED ON 08-13-02 AT 02:15 PM (EST)

You had me at:

>Eisner: Remember, chickie, failure has
>hundreds of parents here at
>Disney, but success only has
>one father. Got that?

> Maybe Bebo and cyclehausen aren’t evil.

Um, I think the fact that cycle and I are evil is pretty much a given.

> Or Femme and Asrai are really Dorothy and Heather.

ROFL!

Loved this summary, hon!

Edited since I'm a spacey doofus. This is why I never catch the Mole.

all evil is seductive and Ms. Bebo is most certaintly the most evil of them all !!!!! -katem

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

08-12-02, 12:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Love it!"
squirrel, I love it! You're even nastier to Michael Eisner than I am! And the names of his aides -- are you trying to tell us something?:

Aaron, Byron, Carrie,
Skip, Uma, Corrine, Kleo and Seiji

Anyway, there is just too much great stuff in here -- including your "mole" game. I think I see a few clues myself. But I'll let others comment on them first ...

Thanks for the great work.

Teddy_Bear 1675 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

08-13-02, 08:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Teddy_Bear Click to send private message to Teddy_Bear Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Love it!"
Great summary flying squirrel!!!! My abosolute fave part was all the dialogue between you and AyaK. It would seem that you 2 were definatly in sync during this excahnge.

Yah know Squirrel, I don't think that even your doppleganger, AyaK could have written such a fantastic summary.

I hope we hear a lot more from you; the little blue men can get kinda tiresome--if you know what I mean *grin*.

It is not necessary to accept everything as true, one must only accept it as necessary.

|=Thinks that AyaK Would Look just Awesome in Rocky's Riding Cap

Light a Virtual Candle
Eleanor Roosevelt: No one can make YOU feel inferior without YOUR consent!

08-14-02, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Love it!"
>Thinks that AyaK Would Look just Awesome
>in Rocky's Riding Cap

Would it fit over the turban?

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-12-02, 01:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: OFFICIAL Mole 2 E13 summary: "Pisces and Apple""
This is great. I love Patrick's Pompeii, the genius shoelace tier, and Katie's third grader.

I unfortunately have no clue what a ghostnic is and so much want to play. I'll probably have to wait until someone else starts to work it out, then steal their ideas and claim the victory. Piece of cake!

So funny, squirrel. You crack me up! Truly a great summary!

Heather or is it Dot???

08-12-02, 02:38 PM (EST)
4. "Ghostnics"
A ghostnic is a second nickname used by a poster, when the link between the two posters is unknown. Thus, when I switched from AyatollahKhomeini to AyaK, AyaK was not a ghostnic, because everyone knew that it was me. Similarly, Draco Malfoy isn't a ghostnic, because we know it's DarkLotus' new name. On the other hand, if I had set up a second nickname such as JohnSmith and started posting as JohnSmith while still using AyatollahKhomeini, then JohnSmith would be a ghostnic.

The best-known ghostnic on this board is HawkEye. Now, we all know that HawkEye is idiotcowboy ... but HawkEye was set up as a ghostnic during BlowsVivor (to leak fake BlowsVivor spoilers -- a great idea!), and there was a lot of guessing before we finally learned HawkEye's true identity. Other well-known one-time ghostnics were The Batman (Jizzy), Shakesvivor Blows (VampKira), Art Vandelay/Thrill Seeker/Boxcutter Willy (Monkeyboy) ... but we have now decided not to permit the creation of new ghostnics.

flying squirrel is telling us that someone on this board (the mole) has a previously-unrevealed ghostnic. Our challenge is to identify that person and the ghostnic.

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-12-02, 04:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "It isn't me"
I work for Disney (WDW in orlando) so That rules my out according to the rules of eligibility of The Mole. Or does it?????????????????????????

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

08-12-02, 05:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: OFFICIAL Mole 2 E13 summary: "Pisces and Apple""
WOW!! This is unbelieveable - wasn't going to read through it, but couldn't stop myself. Wish I had the time in my life to try to figure out the clues for the mole.

FS - you are it!

2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

MakeItStop 1098 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-12-02, 06:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MakeItStop Click to send private message to MakeItStop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Great summary!"
LOL I see that you are playing games with us Flying Squirrel! And don't think I didn't notice this:
If Burnett didn’t hold the last finale on the big open-air stage in Central Park, I wouldn’t have gotten to attend, and I certainly wouldn’t have been able to meet all of my old EBT/Acme Brain Trust friends
And the epilogue. But *I* won't reveal your secret.

08-12-02, 08:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flying%20squirrel Click to send private message to flying%20squirrel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Thanks for noticing!"
The Survivor finale was lots of fun. Wish you had been there, MIS! You would've enjoyed meeting everyone. People were there from a lot of the different Survivor websites: RealityTVWorld.com (this site), AcmeBrainTrust.com, SurvivorNews.net, TrueDorkTimes.com, VotedOff.tv, SurvivorFever.com --- it was really a special evening in cyberspace.

I managed to get TWO of the souvenir buffs to bring home, so that each of my daughters got one --- I wasn't looking forward to the mayhem if there was only one souvenir for two children.

diamond 2307 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

08-12-02, 11:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail diamond Click to send private message to diamond Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Hmm...."
LAST EDITED ON 08-12-02 AT 11:08 PM (EST)

Okay, does anyone besides me find it suspiciously coincidental that this board boasts not one, but two guys who both:

1) write kick-ass episode summaries (with a fondness for including references to Michael Eisner);
2) are members of the ABT;
3) attended the S4 finale;
4) seem like they probably reside in the same geographical area; and
5) have two daughters of apparently the same ages?

No, couldn't be. That other guy doesn't use ghostnics, or so I seem to remember him claiming...

08-13-02, 00:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Hmm...."
Okay, I'll bite. Ayak is Flying Squirrel? Maybe??? Do I get credit for Diamond's work?

Femme

08-13-02, 01:02 AM (EST)
13. "Not without solving some clues..."
Looks like diamond put together an interesting theory, Femme. But a successful solution would also address some clues, as diamond did.

Hints for the two biggest clues:
1) Did the writer of "Pieces of April" have a hit record? What was it called?
2) Did anyone else look at the clues for the British Mole 2? My favorite was a clue where the first letters of each word made an acronym ... but the second letters of each word made up a clue. Could there be anything like that in here?

Rebel Crown 1411 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-13-02, 03:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rebel%20Crown Click to send private message to Rebel%20Crown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "2nd letters"
The second letters of Aaron, Byron, Carrie, Skip, Uma, Corrine, Kleo, and Seiji is.....

AYAKMOLE

Red Lady 2010 desperate attention whore postings

08-13-02, 04:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Red%20Lady Click to send private message to Red%20Lady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Brilliant Deduction!"
I scrolled up to ayak (I mean FS's) song...but I couldn't make his clue "work"! The names! Why didn't I think of that!!! Erghh!

I think Rebel Crown should be awarded an extra 25 DAW posts for uncovering the ghost!

Fess us you moley Squirrel!
Regards,

08-13-02, 09:25 AM (EST)
17. "OK"
LAST EDITED ON 08-13-02 AT 11:16 AM (EST)

Good work, MakeItStop, diamond, Femme and Rebel Crown. AyaK is indeed the mole, as the "ABC SUCKS" - "AYAK MOLE" clue proves, and flying squirrel and AyaK are the same person, although I've kept it a secret for two years, ever since the board was founded.

Hints?
1. The Michael Eisner prologue. diamond pegged this perfectly. Who else writes about Michael Eisner?
2. The first letter-second letter acronym in the names of Eisner's aides, which Rebel Crown found. As posted, the first letters of Aaron, Byron, Carrie, Skip, Uma, Corrine, Kleo, and Seiji form the acronym ABC SUCKS, but the second letters form the acronym AYAK MOLE.
3. Aaron's reference to a mole in the "inner sanctum" of FindTheMole.com ... followed immediately by a view of the "inner sanctum" that showed just two people there: AyaK and Webby.
4. Dave Loggins, the author of "Pieces of April," "knew good places to go," in my words. Loggins' one hit was "Please Come to Boston" -- a hint that the mole was from Boston, as AyaK is.
5. The Survivor reunion and EBT/ABT reference, which MakeItStop figured out first. It was the last clue I added: my equivalent of "Bill Is The Mole", as it were.
6. The mole's closing comment that he knew flying squirrel would go along with his plan, indicating that flying squirrel and the mole are the same person.
7. I made two posts yesterday as flying squirrel that were virtually identical to posts that AyaK had previously made: the post about the reunion, which diamond caught, and a post in off-topic about summer movies.

Why? Well, when the board was being set up, SurvivorSucks was busy deleting members that the Webmasters didn't like. I knew my AyatollahKhomeini identity would attract attention from my previous posts on SurvivorSucks, and I was afraid that I might get booted by a surly Webmaster like DogStalker on SS. So I set up a second ID, flying squirrel, and made sure to keep them separate. That way, if I DID get booted, I had a way to come back.

It turned out that Webby wasn't at all like DogStalker, so I never really needed the second ID. I used it occasionally to do things that AyaK couldn't do, like flame trolls --- and I got flamed by Jizzy one time as a result; he claimed that I didn't have enough posts to be able to identify a troll accurately(!!!).

Like Bill, I only slipped up once: I replied to an e-mail that Ronnet sent to AyaK right around the end of BlowsVivor ... except that I was signed in as flying squirrel at the time. Like Bill, I managed to talk my way out of it by saying that we had shared sign-ins so that we could each post our part of the last BlowsVivor episode.

Well, it's been fun, but it's over now. I thought the second anniversary of RealityTVWorld was a good time to end the charade. For those of you who have e-mailed me (as flying squirrel) asking why I don't post more often ... now you know.

08-13-02, 10:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail diamond Click to send private message to diamond Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Wow"
AyaK, you rascal!

When I read the summary earlier in the day, the references to the EBT/ABT and the reunion jumped out at me immediately, but I really thought it was just a coincidence. I didn't get the song reference, but I thought flying squirrel was from Boston based on other things - the references to Ted Williams (yeah, it was a national story, but its heart was in Boston), the Big Dig, and Seiji. I didn't really catch the "inner sanctum" reference, but I did wonder about the lines "How high do you want me to follow this?" "As high as it goes." They seemed to imply that the mole was "high up", perhaps a blue man?

The kickers were your response to MIS about your two daughters, and your movies post on OT, which, more than anything (for me, anyway), included their ages. There was also another post on OT (in the thread about Arafat) where flying squirrel responded with the subject line "Agree in Part", which is very AyaK-like behavior. I also remembered these two posts, which, in hindsight, pretty much prove that AyaK and flying squirrel have to be the same person.

Again, wow.

08-13-02, 11:26 AM (EST)
21. "Hints"
LAST EDITED ON 08-13-02 AT 11:32 AM (EST)

The pre-summary banter between AyaK and flying squirrel was indeed intended as a "teaser" hint, diamond! Glad you caught it.

Nervous about posting? Me? Just a little ... or should I say, I was so nervous that I set up a second ID in case my first ID got booted. (I wouldn't recommend that anyone try that today, though. )

I left it off the hints list because I didn't know if anyone other than Femme had seen the exchange.

The Ted Williams and Big Dig references were just my writing style -- but you're right, they are Boston clues as well (the Boston Phoenix had a fascinating article on the rodent-control group from the Big Dig). Seiji wasn't, though -- I just like the name Seiji better than Seth or other alternatives (since the name had to start with S-E to complete the acronym). And, while "how high" wasn't intended as a clue (instead, it was a rough takeoff of "All The President's Men"), I guess it is one.

08-13-02, 12:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MakeItStop Click to send private message to MakeItStop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Hints"
So you've come out of the closet, eh?

Wasn't the "inner sanctum" a hint? I thought it was. For a message board, I figured the inner sanctum would refer to the moderators. And we all know that Webby and Aya were the two moderators that attended the Survivor reunion. Then the epilogue has Aya saying he knew flying squirrel would figure it out. Well, of course! And besides we all know how Webby HATES second IDs so that just left one person.

08-13-02, 12:40 PM (EST)
26. "Yes"
See hint #3 above -- not only was the "inner sanctum" a hint, but I specifically put AyaK IN the inner sanctum in Scene 2.

08-13-02, 02:31 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Hints"
Aha, but I would argue that even if those "clues" were merely part of your writing stlyle, your writing style was still a clue itself, if an unintentional one. (Remember how Ted Kaczynski was caught?)

08-13-02, 02:44 PM (EST)
29. "OK"

08-13-02, 12:17 PM (EST)
25. "Clever!"
Awesome Squirrel, and very clever. Much better clues than the show even comes up with. Thanks for the fun game...

I used it occasionally to do things that AyaK couldn't do, like flame trolls --- and I got flamed by Jizzy one time as a result; he claimed that I didn't have enough posts to be able to identify a troll accurately(!!!).

This absolutely cracks me up. I can't imagine how funny that must have been to you. Does Jizzy know this? Bet he's groaning now.

Femme

08-13-02, 01:04 PM (EST)
27. "He'll find out"
Jizzy (who used to be known as LIZZLOVER) will find out, I'm sure. (No hard feelings, I hope, Jizzy!)

By the way, here is the relevant thread:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/cgi-bin/dcboard.cgi?az=show_thread&om=1045&forum=DCForumID2&archive=yes

Notice that I finally had AyatollahKhomeini come into the thread at the end. But I thought that, if I needed to be AyaK to defend my actions, then perhaps my actions were wrong. So I defended them as flying squirrel until I had a consensus supporting the torching of trolls.

This was right around the same time that a troll calling herself "supermanssister" posted in the Off-Topic Forum that "Superman" had died in a car wreck, which panicked the whole board until Webby and I could prove that it was false.

Of course, I wasn't a moderator then and couldn't just lock troll posts....

What I said there still summarizes my feelings about trolls and their defenders.

And I do hate to clean up the troll boogers, too.

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-02, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "RE: He'll find out"
Hold on a minute - how in the heck did I end up counseling AyaK and Jizzy on proper forum behavior? lol.

I was cracking up reading that thread - i was trying so hard to get along, but oh my heck I was so irritated at Jizzy that day!

AyaK - you are thie kind of the summaries - you and that stupid squirrel!

I have missed y'all!

Ronnet 1734 desperate attention whore postings

08-14-02, 11:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ronnet Click to send private message to Ronnet Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "RE: OK"

>Like Bill, I only slipped up
>once: I replied to an
>e-mail that Ronnet sent to
>AyaK right around the end
>of BlowsVivor ... except that
>I was signed in as
>flying squirrel at the time.
> Like Bill, I managed
>to talk my way out
>of it by saying that
>we had shared sign-ins so
>that we could each post
>our part of the last
>BlowsVivor episode.

*giggle*

and I never believed the excuse for even a minute.

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings

08-12-02, 07:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail magic_star Click to send private message to magic_star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: OFFICIAL Mole 2 E13 summary: "Pisces and Apple""
Great summary Flying Squirrel! I enjoying reading every line. Great summary to end the season.

The Cubs win the World Series!Cubbies Win!Cubbies Win!

sherlock 450 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-12-02, 08:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sherlock Click to send private message to sherlock Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: OFFICIAL Mole 2 E13 summary: "Pisces and Apple""
Great job, flying squirrel!!

Elementary, my dear Watson!"

Red Lady 2010 desperate attention whore postings

08-13-02, 02:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Red%20Lady Click to send private message to Red%20Lady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Hey...Sherlock, FS & AyaK"
LAST EDITED ON 08-13-02 AT 05:22 AM (EST)

Don't ya'll think we should add this link to OT? I do believe several regular posters have left this forum (for now) and have been seen frequenting OT! I bet OT can solve this riddle in a nanosecond!

RedHotLady
Reporter/FlamingoTV

Edited to add: "Never mind"
Qupid is definitely NOT stupid!

Bert 170 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-13-02, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bert Click to send private message to Bert Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Hey...Sherlock, FS & AyaK"
What is the Mole OT and where can it be found?

Thanks.

-Bert

08-13-02, 11:35 AM (EST)
22. "Regular off-topic board"
Bert, Red Lady is referring to the RealityTVWorld.com Off-Topic Forum, which you can find here.

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

08-13-02, 09:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: OFFICIAL Mole 2 E13 summary: "Pisces and Apple""
Ah, another great squirrel summary, like a favorite dessert. All the summary writers did fantastic, actually.

Anyway ... (*sigh, i have to do everything around here*) alright, squirrel, where are you keeping the real AyaK and how much will it cost to spring him? Don't try nuthin' funny, I'm warnin' ya!

08-13-02, 11:48 AM (EST)
23. "The real AyaK?"
You know, dabo, in all the times that I've told the story about how I ended up with the name AyatollahKhomeini (because I e-mailed a Survivor 1 spoiler to MarryMeDirk, and she posted it using the name on my e-mail account, which I had set up for a "psycho dictators" fantasy sports league), no one ever asked me what name was supposed to be used...

I'll give you three guesses, but I'll bet you won't need the last two!

Asrai 6083 desperate attention whore postings

08-14-02, 03:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Asrai Click to send private message to Asrai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: OFFICIAL Mole 2 E13 summary: "Pisces and Apple""
Oh, flying squirrell, you rule! Or should I be thanking the awesome Ayak for allowing his alter ego to come out and play?

I only wish I had replied earlier so I could've played the 'guess flying squirrell's real identity" game! I loved so much of your summary, but I have to say thanks for the Femme/Asrai = Dot/Heather bit. You crack me up!

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings

08-14-02, 10:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: OFFICIAL Mole 2 E13 summary: "Pisces and Apple""

>SCENE 3:
>
>A secret meeting in a parking
>garage next to a mosque.
> The Bullwinkle Show can
>clearly be seen on an
>in-car TV set.
>
>flying squirrel: What have you
>found out so far?
>AyaK: Apparently the mole is
>a poster who sometimes uses
>a ghostnic on our board.
> You need to identify
>the mole and the ghostnic.
>
>flying squirrel: How high do
>you want me to follow
>this?
>AyaK: As high as it
>goes.
>flying squirrel: But how will
>I ever find the FindTheMole
>mole?
>AyaK: Follow the clues.
>That’s all, just follow the
>clues. If ABC hands
>out clues about this the
>same way they did for
>Bill, you’ll know. And
>you’ll know what to do.
>
>

And of course, the moral of this story is, that Ayak talks to himself.

The Artist Formerly Known As DarkLotus
Daddy, there's a monster outside my room. Can I have a glass of water?

08-14-02, 10:42 AM (EST)
33. "Talking to myself"
...is the best way to get the answers I want to hear!

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings

08-14-02, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Talking to myself"
A wise man once said, "If you talk to yourself, you're fine. If you talk to yourself and answer, you're ok. If you talk to yourself, answer, and then say 'huh?', you're screwed."

The Artist Formerly Known As DarkLotus
Daddy, there's a monster outside my room. Can I have a glass of water?

08-14-02, 11:42 AM (EST)
37. "RE: Talking to myself"
I also noticed that you assign the best episodes to yourself to summarize.

08-14-02, 12:22 PM (EST)
39. "True"
Well, if flying squirrel is only going to write a few summaries, they might as well be memorable!

Seriously, I always intended to write the final Mole 2 summary as a find-the-mole game with flying squirrel. That's why I was so determined to keep the summaries coming that I wrote summaries of the first 3 episodes myself.

Of course, the summary ran a lot later than I thought it would, thanks to my buddies at Disney canceling the show...

Teddy_Bear 1675 desperate attention whore postings

08-14-02, 11:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Teddy_Bear Click to send private message to Teddy_Bear Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "Just to put all rumours to rest, Boris & Natasha"
AyaK and his allias, flying squirrel, is/are NOT the OT MOLE.
It is not necessary to accept everything as true, one must only accept it as necessary.

|=Thinks that Rocky Would Make a Terrific OT MOLE
Light a Virtual Candle
Eleanor Roosevelt: No one can make YOU feel inferior without YOUR consent!

lroy 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-14-02, 11:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lroy Click to send private message to lroy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: OFFICIAL Mole 2 E13 summary: "Pisces and Apple""
Flying Squirrel, AyaK, heck, i don't care who you are, this is one of the best summaries ever.

The Anti-Executee Winner & Shameless Self Promoter

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

08-14-02, 05:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: OFFICIAL Mole 2 E13 summary: "Pisces and Apple""
LAST EDITED ON 08-14-02 AT 06:22 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 08-14-02 AT 06:07 PM (EST)

Whoops,
This weird temp computer of mine posted a bits and pieces of a post in progress. Sorry will fix it ASAP.

Marvellous summary, um, youse guys...
and great sleuthing and links by diamond, MIS, femme, TB, in no particular order, and the CLUES... diabolical... supurb...

A few notes:

It was always known squirrel was from Boston and a lawyer; I remember being worried about Rocky on 9/11, as I was for AyaK, and then Rocky posted he wouldn't have time to spoil S3, about the time AyaK posted he wouldn't have time, both to take care of IRL business. However, I never put it together. I mean, there have been more than 2 lawyers from Boston in the ABT, to my knowledge...

One of my favorite spoiler observations in retrospect of this revelation is that I noticed that even though AyaK is a fantastic spoiler, flying squirrel was more accurate in predicting the bootee. I felt a tad disloyal that sometimes I gave flying squirrel's predictions an edge over AK's when I was debating my vote.

Some highlights of AyaK and FS playing with their unknown kinship:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID18/113.shtml
flying squirrel's response to AyaK's Recap Episode of BlowsVivor...

flying squirrel 210 desperate attention whore postings
07-14-01, 12:38 PM (EST)

27. "Perfect!"
AK, I love the recap (both parts) -- even though it was (to be polite) loooooooong. First time BV's made sense since Episode #3. I finally have some clues as to what's coming next, I hope!

The apology for the delay to the posting of the Final Collaboration Episode by flying squirrel/AyaK:

AyatollahKhomeini 1950 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"
08-31-01, 09:59 AM (EST)

6. "Apology: Delay in Part 2"
As anyone who has ever written in collaboration knows, delays happen, especially when one of the writers keeps trying to write all the humor out of the story (sorry, squirrel --- Outfrontgirl, you weren't the only one who thought of "These Days" as a song for this episode...) Anyway, I'm sorry to announce that "Part 2: The Trial" will not be posted until this evening, while we work to balance the tone today. We will post as soon as we think it's ready. My personal apologies for the delay.

And I fell for it and sympathized with the difficulties of "collaboration." Yeah, getting those split personalities to reach a consensus can be a bitch, huh?

Then there was Dalton's praise and her gratitude to AK for talking squirrel into writing for BV...

Dalton 1253 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"
08-31-01, 11:08 PM (EST)

17. "RE: BV Episode 13: The Glory of Conquest"
Flying Squirrel, this was a wonderful effort...it made sense, had a real survivor format, fantastic mis-direction, true to the "characters" as we have come to know them, funny twists and turns....a totally satisfying read.
Add to all of this; the fact that I, personally, am SO impressed that "someone" in our SB community convinced YOU to add your considerable talent to this "game" and this board!! WOW!

Thanks for lobbing up a high one so AyaK can slam it home.

Dalton
In my own praise of FS's Pt 1 of the episode, I recognized some of AK's predilections and said so, and also predicted what AK later admitted was his original intent: that he would end the series by "retiring" as host of BV (and mod of SB) by having his body discovered under a pile of radioactive sludge 2500 years later. Why he thought his body would LAST under all that corrosive sludge, I'm not sure, but maybe virtual bodies hold up better...

3)Outfrontgirl 2062 desperate attention whore postings
08-31-01, 04:29 AM (EST)

"RE: BV Episode 13: The Glory of Conquest"
Way to go, Rocky!
A most satisfying installment of confessions and strategizing, suitably full of lethargy and whining about hunger (sure to satisfy even the most evil dictator.)
I smell Aya's hand in all this starvation--just couldn't stand it that we ate so well AND got high.
I have a feeling something bad's gonna happen to Aya. This long vacation talk doesn't bode all that well. Don't go to the Jimmy Hoffa resort; they serve green gufu there.

May I say I'm sure glad you didn't go that way Aya!
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID18/185.shtml
But flying squirrel was more than just AyaK's alter-ego--he obviously identified with his own ID--see his knowledgeable (surprise!) response to SkyRaider's "Tale of Two Squirrels" at

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/cgi-bin/dcboard.cgi?az=show_thread&om=1384&forum=DCForumID6&archive=yes

flying squirrel 210 desperate attention whore postings
11-01-01, 03:46 PM (EST)

14. "To Sky"
Here you are playing with one of my relatives, and I didn't even know it! First, I wouldn't be worried about rabies, since the squirrel didn't bite you or attack you in any way (except to try to keep from falling itself). Squirrels are naturally curious and will often try every different route possible to get to a feeding place -- so don't think that this one disaster will prevent Mr. Nutsy from gamboling across your roof again.
Squirrels also like risk, sometimes too much (I have seen two squirrels get killed when baiting dogs by getting too close ... and then biting the dog when cornered, which is why the dog killed them both times).

And IceCat's link is right: squirrels are omnivorous and will generally eat anything that they can reach. However, squirrels don't like carrion, so the "bunny" shot IS unusual.

Anyway, Sky, all of us squirrels send our sympathy and hope you're OK.

"Squirrels also like risk, sometimes too much"--an early clue for us?

By now I should have long been gone, but here I am still hanging on,
as if I didn't know which way to run
--Jackson Browne

08-14-02, 07:01 PM (EST)
41. "AyaK v. flying squirrel"
flying squirrel was ALMOST ALWAYS more accurate than AyaK in predicting bootees (with two exceptions -- S2 E8 and the Mole 2 winner). That's because I did a good job narrowing choices down, but a lousy job picking once I did that. I recognized this in S1, and it carried over into S2. Partway through S2 (after blowing the E6 prediction even though I had argued vehemently that Michael really got burned), I decided that squirrel should make a different prediction from AyaK if I had any doubt about my picks. I never let squirrel publish this theory until near the end of S3 --- but it held true time and again.

The tone problem in BV, though, was true. Because of the problems with posters during BV, I wrote a sad elegy for an ending, far out of keeping with the first part which I posted under flying squirrel's name. It WOULD have looked very strange. The "we" was a bit much, though

It's funny -- as diamond notes above, I always felt that I wrote the same as both AyaK and flying squirrel (I made no effort to write differently), and I was sure that someone would notice (as, indeed, you did, without realizing it).

Why did flying squirrel post so much during BlowsVivor? In large part, because I was too afraid of influencing the writing process by posting my own thoughts, but I still wanted to play. I should point out that I generally had no idea of what was going to happen next in BV, since it was up to each writer, and they didn't tell me (nor did I want to know). My "serious" picks were the ones flying squirrel made; the AyaK picks were generally made for some BV marketing reason.

Only twice did flying squirrel post picks that came from AyaK's knowledge of what was going to happen next -- and, one of those two times, squirrel was WRONG, when a certain author of episode #3, who shall remain nameless, decided to change her boot pick from IceCat to ItzLisa!

P.S. I have it from reliable sources that flying squirrel had planned to reveal his true ID in the final BV episode but backed away from it because of all the other controversy going on.

P.P.S. Despite flying squirrel's PTTE, which picked the final three as dangerkitty 3rd, IceCat 2nd, and Outfrontgirl 1st, dangerkitty would have won had she survived E12 (just as you predicted, OFG). When she didn't, I brought in AyaK to write the final vote so that it wouldn't look as if flying squirrel just matched the winner to his PTTE.

08-14-02, 07:04 PM (EST)
42. "Schizophrenic? Me?"
Not one bit.

Oh, and welcome back, OFG! Hope everything went OK on the move to the big island!

08-14-02, 07:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: Schizophrenic? Me?"
Thanks Rocky!
I'm doing OK, but in the midst of moving stress. Just dropped in for the summary--haven't been able to read the board, as I'm on a dial-up that keeps our phone calls from coming in until things get settled. The island is fine, and I'm on the opposite side from the volcanic action, but my house is in analogous condition to a volcanic spew... chaos rules.

By the way, when you posted the info above i didn't see your new posts cuz I was busy searching the archives for the two posts where you revealed your AyaK alternate theory. Your posts didn't show up in a search so I actually had to open pages and search by memory. As you know I am a dogged researcher and wasn't about to give up til I found them.

Thanks for the new inside info on BV! I knew dangerkitty was a contender! But she foiled you by being the only writer to boot her own character, so what could you do? The lengths some people will go to to keep their P-T-T-E's free of insider knowledge. Sheesh. If only our CEO's would follow suit.

By now I should have long been gone, but here I am still hanging on,
as if I didn't know which way to run
--Jackson Browne

08-14-02, 07:31 PM (EST)
43. "RE: OFFICIAL Mole 2 E13 summary: "Pisces and Apple""
LAST EDITED ON 08-14-02 AT 07:35 PM (EST)

As I said in my last post,
AyaK and flying squirrel made interesting spoiler rivals, witness:

flying squirrel 212 desperate attention whore postings
12-27-01, 07:51 PM (EST)

90. "Kim P"
Like AyaK and Webby, I've been wrong most every time I voted, including a vote for Frank instead of Brandon two weeks ago. I don't think T-bird goes this week; she wouldn't be called a master manipulator by Kelly if she got Pagonged right after Frank. I do think that Lex doesn't win, so I agree with AyaK's "Love Cruise" post, but I don't know whether he gets booted THIS week or NEXT week. Webby and AyaK picked him to go this week ... and perhaps they are right ... but I'm going to try to break my losing streak at their expense and go with "Little Bit" as the E11 target.

flying squirrel 212 desperate attention whore postings
01-02-02, 11:14 PM (EST)

59. "Teresa"
I didn't post in the "post-mortem" thread after my successful pick of Kim P. last week, but here was my strategy: look to see how AyaK has defined the choice, see which one he picked, and then pick the other one. AyaK, your "narrowing" process has been so good this year that I can't believe how bad your picking has been!
So, this week, AyaK defined the choice as either Lex or Teresa. He took Lex. I'm taking Teresa. It makes me feel better about my pick to know that I'm on the same side as Krautboy and to know that Pepe has been following this same strategy ... but basically it comes down to my confidence that AyaK can get the logic behind the pick right but not the pick itself ! I just wish I'd thought of this strategy sooner ... I'd have a phenomenal record of correct picks this year!

Only now can we truly appreciate the brilliance of FS's strategy!

By the way, here's a little spoilage on the mole of SB:
Happy Birthday, yes, you! Both of you! Today!

08-14-02, 07:42 PM (EST)
44. "Thanks"
Darn, I thought I was going to get through today unnoticed. I forgot that I told Acme my birthday.

Other birthdays today: Halle Berry (who comes from the same place I do but is a little younger and better looking than me), Steve Martin, Magic Johnson, retired NY Times columnist Russell Baker, and last but possibly least, David Crosby. Oh, and this was V-J Day in 1945 (Japan surrended on Aug. 15 ... IN JAPAN. It was Aug. 14th here when the celebrations took place. Most newspapers say that V-J Day was Aug. 15th. Not on this side of the International Date Line it wasn't!)

Thanks, OFG.

08-14-02, 07:50 PM (EST)
47. "RE: Thanks"
ACME?
I didn't get my birthday info from no insider ACME info...

No, I knew you were a Leo from an old astrology thread where we all revealed our signs on OT last summer... so last August around this time I emailed you a Happy Birthday expecting to be a few days off, and just happened to hit it on the nail and surprise the heck out of you.

It's my sister's birthday too--so an easy one for me to remember.
David Crosby, eh?

08-14-02, 07:56 PM (EST)
48. "Sorry"
I heard from some Acme people today too, so I figured that might be the source. Sorry.

I forgot about last year's email; it must have gotten blurred in my mind with all the BV e-mails from everyone right around that same time.

Yeah, it's poor sex-mad (remember "Triad"?) and brain-dead (ooh, just gotta shovel that coke up my nose) David Crosby's b-day today. I never saw the Byrds when he was a member, but I did see CSNY, and he was quite a charismatic figure once upon a time...

08-14-02, 08:07 PM (EST)
49. "No worries"
If only the OFG theory had been recognized for its true brilliance, I might have made it into ACME, but alas...

I did see David Crosby with the Byrds at a club (The Hullaballoo) on Sunset Strip in 1965... he was darn cute singing "She Don't Care About Time" and "Why?" ...

Of course you are charismatic... pat pat...
Check OT for my instant revenge for revealing my secret affiliations...

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-14-02, 07:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "RE: OFFICIAL Mole 2 E13 summary: "Pisces and Apple""
>By the way, here's a little
>spoilage on the mole of
>SB:
>Happy Birthday, yes, you! Both
>of you! Today!

Y'know... last year when AyaK announced his birthday on another site, I wrote it down... I knew that it was coming up soon, and have been trying to find that paper since I got home on Monday.

Good thing you remembered, OFG... and Happy Birthday, AyaK!!!

You never know what might be up my sleeeve...

08-16-02, 06:24 AM (EST)
52. "Another clue?"
LAST EDITED ON 08-16-02 AT 06:26 AM (EST)

Didn't see this mentioned by you as a clue, AyaK, but it jumped out at me when FS says (paraphrase) in the summary--oh boy, I finally get to give the vote tally...

how many vote threads has AyaK tallied at SB? Many, many, including on BV, until you finally started delegating last season. So I thought Rocky's enthusiasm for this "new" official act was pretty ironic.

Sort of like if Chiapet said she was "doing it" for the first time... using the ghostnic of "Jason."

08-16-02, 11:18 AM (EST)
53. "Irony, yes ..."
... and that was the intent. At first I left out the "Survivor finale/EBT" clue, and instead I wrote something like: "Well, here I go again, doing another vote thread tally." But I thought that might be too obscure to show a flying squirrel-AyaK link. But both clues were too many, I thought. So ...

I decided on an ironic approach, as if flying squirrel had rarely done a vote total before (actually, I think squirrel did two Survivor totals, when I was trying to encourage others to do them ). To see the irony, you'd have to re-read it after knowing the identity of the mole/ghostnic.

However, it could be seen as a clue, too, because I didn't change the way the vote total reads. Not only does AyaK usually do the vote totals -- and thus would be the most likely to think of the Molerons' vote in terms of a voting thread -- but I'm usually the only one who uses those "......" to connect the person to his/her vote totals, and I also used "Bill (Mole)" earlier in the year in the tabulations, which isn't much different than "BilltheMole."

So ... I guess it counts both for the intended irony and as a clue.

Now I'm beginning to understand why the producers of The Mole 2 didn't list all the clues that we identified in their final wrap-up!

08-16-02, 02:02 PM (EST)
54. "RE: Irony, yes ..."
At first I left out the "Survivor finale/EBT" clue, and instead I wrote something like: "Well, here I go again, doing another vote thread tally." But I thought that might be too obscure to show a flying squirrel-AyaK link.

Heehee, funny. That would have totally given it away for me!

Femme

L82LIFE 5333 desperate attention whore postings

08-16-02, 06:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail L82LIFE Click to send private message to L82LIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
55. "RE: OFFICIAL Mole 2 E13 summary: "Pisces and Apple""
I haven't been around the Mole board lately-boy am I glad I decided to pop over here! Jeez, now it all makes sense. I never, ever would have put the AK/FS link together (of course we all know I'm a sucky spoiler).

Great job on the summary, AK, FS, and the evil dictator. I was LMAO through the whole thing. You really made the summary better than the show.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •