The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Season 6 Favorite Dances"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences So You Think You Can Dance Forum (Protected)
Original message

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

12-17-09, 02:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Season 6 Favorite Dances"
Now that Season 6 is over, it's time to list your favorite dances. Here's mine:

1.) Ellenore & Legacy - Mr. & Mrs. Smith Contemporary (Travis Wall). This dance was a perfect blend of their two styles, and was very theatrical. This was the only dance this season that I replayed over and over again.

2.) Ellenore & Jakob - Tore My Heart Contemporary (Sonya Tayeh). Ellenore's quirkiness combined with Sonya's quirkiness was a great match, and Jakob did a wonderful job as always.

3.) Kathryn & Jakob - Contemporary (Dwight & Desmond). Very tender and beautifully danced. This song has been stuck in my head since yesterday.

4.) Ashleigh & Ryan - Jive (Ashleigh & Ryan). I loved the Jive that these two choreographed themselves for the Finale. They should choreograph for SYTYCD, or be on DWTS. This performance shows how watered down the other Jives on SYTYCD have been.

5.) Ellenore & Ryan - Argentine Tango (Miriam & Leonardo). I am partial to the AT's, and this one delivered. It showed how strong a partner Ryan was, and how adaptable Ellenore was.

6.) Kathryn & Legacy - Jazz (Sonya Tayeh). This is the one with Kathryn in the red outfit, and it was the first time I really noticed how good Kathryn was.

7.) Ashleigh & Jakob - Jazz (Mandy Moore). I loved this cane dance, and how good the two of them were together.

8.) Noelle & Russell - African Jazz Frog Dance (Sean Cheesman). I love African Jazz routines, and wish they'd do more of them. I remember Heidi and her partner doing an African dance in Season 2 which made me really notice her.

9.) Ashleigh & Jakob - Cha Cha. I can't remember who choreographed, but it showed off Ashleigh in her style, and how versatile Jakob was. I really missed Louis Van Amstel's Ballroom choreography, but he was busy with DWTS. Another reason why I don't like SYTYCD in the Fall.

10.) Kathryn & Legacy - Cave Man Hip Hop (Dave Scott). A great start to the show that made me notice both of these dancers.

Honorable Mention:
* Noelle & Ryan - Sexual Harrassment Hip Hop (Napoleon & Tabitha).
* Ellenore & Ryan - Lockerina Broadway.
* Kathryn & Legacy - Paso Doble (Tony Meredith).
* Karen & Victor - Tango.
* Ellenore & Ryan - Week 1 Contemporary Jazz (Sonya Tayeh).

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Season 6 Favorite Dances djandy 12-17-09 1
 RE: Season 6 Favorite Dances djandy 12-17-09 2
 RE: Season 6 Favorite Dances djandy 12-17-09 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

12-17-09, 02:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Season 6 Favorite Dances"
My favorite Group Dance was Wade's Top 20 they showed on the Finale. I don't really remember any other group routines. Between missing the first 2 group routines because of baseball and losing Mia as a choreographer, the group routines just didn't stand out to me this year.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

12-17-09, 02:17 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Season 6 Favorite Dances"
Link to Season 5 Favorite Dances:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID99/392.shtml

Link to Season 4 Favorite Dances:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID99/297.shtml

Link to Season 3 Favorite Dances:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID99/191.shtml

12-17-09, 02:19 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Season 6 Favorite Dances"
Favorite Solos:

Kathryn's last solo.
Ellenore's lockerina solo.
All of Jakob's solos.
Ashleigh's solo with the fringe.

No great standouts this year.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •