The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Meet the Kids"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Kid Nation Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-04-07, 00:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Meet the Kids"
CBS show site here:

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/kid_nation/

Jared looks like a real troublemaker.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Meet the Kids Snidget 09-04-07 1
 RE: Meet the Kids Cygnus X1 09-05-07 2
   RE: Meet the Kids dabo 09-05-07 3
 RE: Meet the Kids mattben 09-09-07 4
   Yer Up! dabo 09-19-07 7
   RE: Meet the Kids Agman2 03-06-15 9
 RE: Meet the Kids mikey 09-17-07 5
   RE: Meet the Kids Agman2 01-15-16 10
 RE: Meet the Kids foonermints 09-17-07 6
 RE: Meet the Kids rockdog 09-20-07 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

09-04-07, 05:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Meet the Kids"
*checks Jarad's Bio*

What world leader do you admire?
President Bush
What have you learned about power?
Most people are undeserving of having power.

My irony meter broke.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings

09-05-07, 00:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Meet the Kids"
LAST EDITED ON 09-05-07 AT 00:34 AM (EST)

They pushed TAR aside for THIS? Sheesh, this makes The Scholar look like, well, TAR.

Hat tip to Laura Ingraham for pointing out how mixed up these kids are.

Presenting Che Guevara, Jr.

An embarrassment to Reno. He loves Algore's book, but can't even get the title right.

"I think the pollution is not only changing our physical world, but it’s making people and animals emotionally sick." No, I think I'm now emotionally sick.

This kid knows how to make the world better: by emulating a Seattle Seahawk! (At least pick Shaun Alexander or someone else we've heard of.)

Even the Christian kids are a mess: "Another world leader I admire is Amy Grant because she also helps people fulfill their dreams whether financially rich or poor." Not to mention how to sing Christian pabulum about love and fidelity, get divorced, uproot your kids, and make more babies with a country star.

How many of them DON'T think Dubya was the worst president? Or that Washington was the best (wasn't it once uncool to think one of our Dead White Founding Fathers was a great president)? Or that man-made global warming might be bunk? Nice groupthink, there. Yes, I see there are a few token semi-conservatives. Fortunately, I hardly think this is the best and brightest of our school-age population; this is just a bunch of DAWkids.

Finally, SeeBeeSss let these kids design their pages themselves. Some, like this one, are incredibly difficult to read.

I have now given this dreck more attention than it deserves.

You've been warned, so don't complain.
I see they're already casting for Kid Nation 2. When you assume . . .

09-05-07, 00:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Meet the Kids"
Kudos, Cyg! You seem to have crashed their site, at least for the night.

mattben 1265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-09-07, 08:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mattben Click to send private message to mattben Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Meet the Kids"
Just for fun and because it could be interesting, I self-declare to write the first episode's Official Summary so I can get into the Survivor pool before that show gets cancelled.

Should be fun.

09-19-07, 01:32 AM (EST)
7. "Yer Up!"
Don't know if I'll get to see the show tonight so give us a goodun!

Agman2 1581 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-06-15, 07:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Meet the Kids"
Mattben, whassup

mikey 1150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-17-07, 02:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mikey Click to send private message to mikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Meet the Kids"
Can we cut an 8-year old a break? Of course not, these kids are taking up valuable broadcast space that rightly belongs to TAR. So without furher ado...from Jimmy:

"Why are some people rich and others poor?
Some people are smart and get jobs that pay a lot of money. Some people are poor because they don't pay their taxes and the government takes all of their stuff."

"What world leader do you admire?
President Bush."

For summarizing the Bush view of the economy so succintly, I will henceforth be referring to this fine lad as "Jimmy Bush."

Agman2 1581 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

01-15-16, 05:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Meet the Kids"
Mikey will eat it, he eats anything.

foonermints 13218 desperate attention whore postings

09-17-07, 08:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Meet the Kids"
»Apply to Join Kid Nation 2« ?!

Where they be a goin' to hold this one w'out any pesky child labor laws? The captain here can scout out something around the Aleutians. P'raps a nice anonymous archipelago thereabouts with some old abandoned camps.

RUM! I must have 'e more RUM!

rockdog 99 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-20-07, 12:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rockdog Click to send private message to rockdog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Meet the Kids"
At first I thought it was a Leif Garrett camp.

What is with the hair on some of the boys?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •