The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S32 | ECST | Ep 1 "Mental Giant""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Flowerpower1 4375 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-17-16, 10:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Post Challenge, pre-tc drama..."
Bummer bebo, but nice to see you here!

Brawn camp...they arrive back, Alecia says that she is sorry, but Darnell says that it was his fault, I lost the mask, and that was my fault, I lost the mask

Darnell: I was a life guard, when people are not talking to you they are talking about you, Darnell is begging, if you don't vote me out then I will be loyal to you

Scot: darnell lost the mask and apologized, but he's dead weight
Scot tells Alicia that she is not going home tonight,

Alicia: says she can't trust Scot but what other options do I have
Scot tells her, the only thing I have against you is the constant scheming, Kyle and Scot ask if she has the idol, and Scot is pissed, just calm down because the only thing you are doing right now is killing yourself

See kyle telling Cydney it's darnell, but Cydney wants Alicia to go, because she has an alliance with Darnell...Alicia doesn't do anything

To TC...

see a snake...

fire represents your life...when gone so are you...

jason: first impressions....I was satisfied, got ball player, 9th toughest female in the world...
who stands out as someone that can't meet your exAlicia: it doesn't feel good, they see me as one of the weakest ones, don't see myself that way
Darnell: i was one of the key reasons we lost, I lost the goggles, went out there and tried my best,
Scot: he said that I can dive, first rule of diving is to hold on to the mask
Darnell says he owns it
Alicia says we have to keep this tribe strong, I 'm a mental giant, I will step up and want to be here...
Sydney: she is just saying that ...
Alicia: I tried to do the puzzle and we switched out, she won't do the puzzles...I will try my best, Darnell didn't go down and try and get the paddles
Darnell says he paddled and pushed the boat up, you didn't do anything
Darnell says what he went through was one of the biggest things he's ever gone through
things weren't easy, I had to fight for everything, crying, to lose it hurts...I let all these people down, Jenny whispers she doesn't want to vote out Darnell
Jenny says he hasn't had it easy in life, life strings hurt, I have lost a lot in life to, I get it...
Kyle: sitting here I did think are we making the right choice
Scot: that is what tc is about, people with their backs against the wall
Time to vote:

first voter: Darnell

then alicia...
Sydney: votes Alicia
*CYDNEY autocorrects to Sydney, sorry!

Vote tally:

Alicia
Darnell
Alicia
Darnell
Alicia
Darnell
Tie vote

cuts to commercial!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S32 | ECST | Ep 1 "Mental Giant"   tribephyl     02-17-16       
   RE: S32 | ECST | Ep 1 "Mental Giant...   kingfish     02-17-16     1  
   RE: S32 | ECST | Ep 1 "Mental Giant...   Flowerpower1     02-17-16     2  
   Post intro...   Flowerpower1     02-17-16     3  
   Pre-challenge...   Flowerpower1     02-17-16     4  
   RE: S32 | ECST | Ep 1 "Mental Giant...   Bebo     02-17-16     5  
   Some East Coasters are grateful too   Bebo     02-17-16     6  
     awww...   tribephyl     02-18-16     13  
         RE: awww...   michel2     02-18-16     14  
   Day 2 or 3, pre-challenge   Flowerpower1     02-17-16     7  
   Post Challenge, pre-tc drama...   Flowerpower1     02-17-16     8  
   Tie vote at TC....   Flowerpower1     02-17-16     9  
   Next time on Survivor...   Flowerpower1     02-17-16     10  
     RE: Next time on Survivor...   Sheldor     02-17-16     11  
         RE: Next time on Survivor...   Sheldor     02-18-16     12  
             RE: Next time on Survivor...   michel2     02-18-16     15  
         RE: Next time on Survivor...   Flowerpower1     02-18-16     19  
             RE: Next time on Survivor...   Sheldor     02-18-16     20  
                 RE: Next time on Survivor...   Flowerpower1     02-18-16     21  
     RE: Next time on Survivor...   michel2     02-18-16     16  
         RE: Next time on Survivor...   Flowerpower1     02-18-16     17  
             RE: Next time on Survivor...   michel2     02-18-16     18  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •