The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S32 | ECST | Ep 1 "Mental Giant""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Flowerpower1 4375 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-17-16, 09:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Post intro..."
see Jenny at brawn, darnell is trying to make fire with cydney....guys ar collecting very large rocks...That's a heave *** rock

Kyle:Its a harsh sun, I'm fried, give it my all, do it, it's just the type of person that I am...Blondie, don't even know her name, 0 faith in her, she doesn't do anything, I have no sympathy for her...a real estate agent, see Kyle and scot talking about her, taking her out

Kyle: the truth is I want as many alliances as possible, see hi shaking Cydney's hand...then Kyle asks Jenny if she has any matches on her

Darrell: growing up in chicalgo...he likes alicia...talking to Cydney...Cydney wants to get the girls out first...right now my gut tells me, don't use the bathroom...he's stripping...out in the water...Darnell are you taking a dump....he's in the ocean doing it...

they all laugh at him

Beauty:

they area all asking each other where they are from, the chickens get loose...

Nick: it wasn't the best of starts for the beauty tribe, really, this right now...they are running around like chickens with our heads off. Nick gets one, Caleb gets one...not the best start

Tai has an idea, tie one chicken to the other and let them roam around, they will stay...

Anna loves tai, he tries to teach us, tied a rope on them and lets them run around...how cute is that, they seem so much happier...Tai is someone that I can work with...Anna says we need a guy and Tai is perfect to stay with us....Anna and Julia are bonding and aligning

Julia: people underestimate you if you are in a sorority, stick with Anna and pull in Michele, the 3 of us could do very well....Julia tells Anna that Caleb was on bb, he had an alliance of 9 in BB, and he kept it all the way, and that's important
Caleb talking-to Anna and Julia, doesn't want it to hurt his game,
Caleb: I am bcc from BB, I as in military, a prison guard, he will do what he has to do, till the last person gives up....Caleb gets fire for them, I am an outdoorsman, I know how to make fire, I believe that I am mentally stronger in this game.

Wow, good for Caleb!

BRAINS:
Joe: i'm 71 years old, FBI, I have street sense, I see things before they happen, I think I can make it through that gauntlet to be the sole survivor

deb be: Joe and I are work horses, before we win the game we have to survive here, so I am going to make this camp as comfortable as I can for me and Joecause we will be here a very long time

Lis and Neal....talking about chatty debbie...
Liz: debbie talks talks talks and so highly of herself, they are talking now about the geriatrics...Joe and Debbie, do you feel good about the 4 children

Neal: when you have 6 people on the tribe and 4 of us keep the 4 young ones together, Peter thinks it's the best plan

Peter: we have 4 young and 2 old, they stick out, they will be eaten first

sunrise Beauty, see caleb, and them all working...Tai is looking around for the idol, this AM we were walking, I have to look for the idol, I have to look....he's running around looking for it...all of the others notice him looking for the idol...

the group says lets go over there...they follow him....Tai is running around pulling out all the young trees...Mechele, Caleb and Julia go looking for an Tai, and Anna...

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S32 | ECST | Ep 1 "Mental Giant"   tribephyl     02-17-16       
   RE: S32 | ECST | Ep 1 "Mental Giant...   kingfish     02-17-16     1  
   RE: S32 | ECST | Ep 1 "Mental Giant...   Flowerpower1     02-17-16     2  
   Post intro...   Flowerpower1     02-17-16     3  
   Pre-challenge...   Flowerpower1     02-17-16     4  
   RE: S32 | ECST | Ep 1 "Mental Giant...   Bebo     02-17-16     5  
   Some East Coasters are grateful too   Bebo     02-17-16     6  
     awww...   tribephyl     02-18-16     13  
         RE: awww...   michel2     02-18-16     14  
   Day 2 or 3, pre-challenge   Flowerpower1     02-17-16     7  
   Post Challenge, pre-tc drama...   Flowerpower1     02-17-16     8  
   Tie vote at TC....   Flowerpower1     02-17-16     9  
   Next time on Survivor...   Flowerpower1     02-17-16     10  
     RE: Next time on Survivor...   Sheldor     02-17-16     11  
         RE: Next time on Survivor...   Sheldor     02-18-16     12  
             RE: Next time on Survivor...   michel2     02-18-16     15  
         RE: Next time on Survivor...   Flowerpower1     02-18-16     19  
             RE: Next time on Survivor...   Sheldor     02-18-16     20  
                 RE: Next time on Survivor...   Flowerpower1     02-18-16     21  
     RE: Next time on Survivor...   michel2     02-18-16     16  
         RE: Next time on Survivor...   Flowerpower1     02-18-16     17  
             RE: Next time on Survivor...   michel2     02-18-16     18  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •