The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S32 | ECST | Ep 1 "Mental Giant""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Flowerpower1 4365 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-17-16, 09:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S32 | ECST | Ep 1 "Mental Giant..."
Intro: We've already seen it, the first 5 minutes....9 confessionals

18 strangers volunteered to fend for themselves, SE Asia, formidable part of the world, dehydration, heat stroke, wounds that give you life threatening infections, most grueling 39 days in S history.

Divided into 3 tribes

Brain:

Peter: ER doc, difficult for me to express humility
Debbie: Puzzle lay down for me like lovers

Brawn:

Scot: former Pro basketball, people I will get along with are strong, show weakness, bye bye
Kyle: bounty hunter, I don't care just need to get pay check

Beauty

Anna: use my advantages in poker, push up the boobs
Nick: I've an easy life cause I am better looking than most people, it will help

They go and get every thing,
Jiffy: beginning an adventure that will forever change their lives

see Caleb, see Joe....getting the chickens, Caleb jumps in for the chicken...

Caleb: people will recognize me from BB, don't mind getting dirty

hit Jenny on the hand....Cydney steals the tray of fruit

Joe: retired FBI, have those cases with a mile a minute, this is the real deal

30 seconds left...get over board

Tai: I'm protecting the chicken I love all living creature
Scot grabs the chicken and kills it...

15 seconds start getting over Aubrey yells wood, Tai in the water, Kyle falls in, Caleb flips in

Debbie: we are having fun now, kids

see Scot basketball chucking the fruit in the basket....

cut to the intro....

Brawn day 1:

see them rowing, kids this is the greatest day of our lives
Sydney: majority of my life is about being strong
Kyle: I did 6 yrs in the army, people find me intimidating, they don't realize I have 2 daughters, youngest has autism, I will be the girly girl daddy

Darnell says that he is the postal worker and student
Alecia says she is a lot tougher than they think, i'm fearless, opinionated
Jenny tells them that she is a construction worker,
scot tells them e'played in the NBA

Scot: we are not beautiful, we are not smart but we are strong, I think we got a great group...scot says there're only 5 of us, kyle corrects 5

BRAIN:

Liz says that I do data analysis....Lis: brain is my tribe we are able to look for new approaches to think through the problems

debbie calls Peter Obama...they are all calling me it...if they feel like being crushed by obama than so be it

Debbie tells them she is everything, electronics, red lobster, captain in auxiliary, at 49 bring a lot of world experience with me

see them working...debbie showing neal a trick

Neal...they don't know what to make of me, but debbie has a whole different craziness

they are trying to build fire

Neal: supposedly debbie has started fire this way many times, calls herself a fire expert...Neal doesn't like her...

Looking back at past seasons, he's a little concerned about being not he brain tribe could be complete and utter madness, says neal

Beauty: Nick: life is beautiful, all smiles, happy, nothing can go wrong, see tai climbing the tree

Tai: why am I here...why di d they put me on beauty tribe, my personality

girls are talking about caleb, what do they do? they think Nick is a model
Michele: being a bartender is a great job, who will I get along with, Tai is always moving, Caleb is hard working, and Nick the hot guy

Michele is excited to build the relationship with the girls that all felt natural to me, they are bonding, a lot of ego over there...then we see the guys talking about the girls...Caleb: why in the world is Tai on this tribe? Mr Miagyi glasses, maybe more then people see....Tai says don't kill the tree...he loves all living creature,
Tai: as a gardener it hurts me to see people cutting branches, I have to be smart about how he says it....he's a gardener from San Fran, from Viet Nam, lived through the war, 262 people on a 26 meter boat for 11 days with no food, floated and ended on refugee camp and then america, and this gives me an advantage, I can't sit still...once in a life time, I'm loving it!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S32 | ECST | Ep 1 "Mental Giant"   tribephyl     02-17-16       
   RE: S32 | ECST | Ep 1 "Mental Giant...   kingfish     02-17-16     1  
   RE: S32 | ECST | Ep 1 "Mental Giant...   Flowerpower1     02-17-16     2  
   Post intro...   Flowerpower1     02-17-16     3  
   Pre-challenge...   Flowerpower1     02-17-16     4  
   RE: S32 | ECST | Ep 1 "Mental Giant...   Bebo     02-17-16     5  
   Some East Coasters are grateful too   Bebo     02-17-16     6  
     awww...   tribephyl     02-18-16     13  
         RE: awww...   michel2     02-18-16     14  
   Day 2 or 3, pre-challenge   Flowerpower1     02-17-16     7  
   Post Challenge, pre-tc drama...   Flowerpower1     02-17-16     8  
   Tie vote at TC....   Flowerpower1     02-17-16     9  
   Next time on Survivor...   Flowerpower1     02-17-16     10  
     RE: Next time on Survivor...   Sheldor     02-17-16     11  
         RE: Next time on Survivor...   Sheldor     02-18-16     12  
             RE: Next time on Survivor...   michel2     02-18-16     15  
         RE: Next time on Survivor...   Flowerpower1     02-18-16     19  
             RE: Next time on Survivor...   Sheldor     02-18-16     20  
                 RE: Next time on Survivor...   Flowerpower1     02-18-16     21  
     RE: Next time on Survivor...   michel2     02-18-16     16  
         RE: Next time on Survivor...   Flowerpower1     02-18-16     17  
             RE: Next time on Survivor...   michel2     02-18-16     18  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •