The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"*Official* S27 SOURCES thread."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Georjanna 1316 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-30-13, 04:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Georjanna Click to send private message to Georjanna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: And at the merge..."
LAST EDITED ON 12-02-13 AT 12:09 PM (EST)

Time to wake up! There are riddles to solve ...

And I hope you don't mind if I break your post into sequential segments so that I have some hope of organizing my own thoughts about all of this. So, first:

" ... cameramen gasps I believe are more directed at the "purple rock" scenario in and of itself ...

However, I would like to also add a "hint" that ended up having some strange tangents created because of it BUT could be used as another reason for booting Tyson now.

The original hint was that in an F3 of Monica, Gervase and Tyson; Monica is out because she is already well off financially and the real vote will come down to Gervase versus Tyson. And in that F2 scenario, Tyson has a "leg-up" on Gervase.

This Leg-up was thought to be that ... Rachel was on the jury ...this did not come true ... But IF Tyson does go to RI this week, then returns at F4, that could indeed be the "leg-up" that was thought to push his finale vote tally higher than Gervase's would be.

If it works out like that then ... the stupidest twist has resulted in (JP's) favorite of the season getting exactly what production wanted. A Redemption Islander return and wins the game."

Okay! We can, then, disregard the gasps. As for the "hint":

As you know, speculation has been all over God's little green acre about just what advantage (over Gervase) Tyson takes into the F3. And I agree that if Tyson did come to it by way of Redemption Island it would be impressive to a Jury. And your's is the best supposition that I've yet seen about why Tyson has received such an over-the-top edit. I hadn't thought of a Redemption Island connection. So that is two points in favor of his ouster this week.

But I've thought for some time (since Aras' exit interviews) that if the advantage exists, it is that Gervase's relationship with Aras was a personal friendship that Aras relied upon. And I think that, at least for the remainder of their participation in the Game, the brothers were united. So I think that there were two Jury votes that Gervase just wasn't going to get.

Note: As for Gervase winning the Game:

I won't belabor the Astrology angle, but I will say that Gervase is a Water (Scorpio) native playing Survivor in a Season that features a Fire and Air Majority. And in only three of twenty Majority/Minority Seasons has a member of the Minority won. Tina was one of the three. It would, therefore, be extraordinary if Gervase won the Game. In fact, as a practical matter, it just isn't going to happen.

And now, back to speculation ... :

Speaking of 'hints', this is probably a good place to introduce the supposedly sourced information that Hayden goes out at F4 to the conversation ... which means that if he wasn't sent to Redemption Island in the interim, he survived two more Cycles/Tribal Councils - the two F5s - after openly opposing Tyson (and his shrinking alliance).

Then, we also have the information that CT has just brought: Jim Early has tweeted that it is Katie who draws the white (Redemption Island) rock and that it is her mother who returns to the Game at the First F4/2nd F5.

And simply because Katie leaving the Tribe exactly when Tyson intended her to exit would be the most boring, mundane, routine finish to the evening's festivities imaginable, I don't for a moment doubt that Mr. Early is, this time, publishing the truth, damn it! Or that Probst's after-the-party pronouncement is everything but the truth, damn it!

That would mean, of course, that the whole matter could be really very simple: Ciera, not Gervase, was the third of Hayden's trio. And she goes at F5-1. Tina goes at F4-1/F5-2. Hayden goes at F4. The Jury (I can't resist), consists of six Fire (spontaneous/physical) and Air (intellectual) natives and only two - Tina and Katie - Earth (practical) and Water (emotional) personalities. And that would not have been good news for Gervase.

But, just in case it isn't really that simple, here is the next portion of your well-reasoned - perfectly coherent - message:

"As of now, I too have been crunching the numbers ... and ... I am having just as difficult of a time cramming any one of them into the box of what we know.

1. Gervase has the IN. (Gervase couldn't win tic-tac-toe against a toddler ...

2. Monica and Hayden are the targets and recipients of multiple tie-votes. (If Gervase has the IN why isn't Tyson the target? Probably because Tyson is immune in some way, at least in the beginning. I think Tyson wins IC and gives the IN to Gervase at TC. Putting himself in danger, Tyson wins massive respect from his Vet allies and guarantees Gervase won't stab him in the back.)

3. Tyson or Katie (or Ciera) is the "voted" out via a white rock. (I still don't see images of Ciera holding a rock out and from the look of the caps we have of Hayden, he does have an arm held in a higher position. Are we sure the vote does not come down to Ciera vs Monica?)"

This is where my head starts to hurt. But I am sure of at least one thing: having three votes cast against you initially was salvation in this scenario. It made you eligible for immunity-via-tie at the second, re-vote. And as long as all subsequent votes - and the Rules that were published back in 2010 made it clear that, then, there might have been multiple re-votes - remained tied, you were home free: no rock.

So, I think that Tyson was the target from the beginning. Neither side had a fourth vote. And, so long as no one wavered after the first vote, the two who received those three votes were safe: and that is the last thing that Hayden and Katie wanted for Tyson. They couldn't vote him out but they could force him to draw a rock. And if everyone knew - or suspected- and I think that they did - that the vote was going to be - and stay - a tie, it very probably is true that Tyson gave Gervace the IN before the vote - knowing that Monica would then, automatically, become a part of the tie and - with Gervase - immune from the rocks. And if he did that I will - reluctantly but sincerely - applaud the screen.

And you, sir, are in my opinion, on a roll. Because if you think about it, if Tyson knew (or even if he didn't) that Ciera was going to flip, he had very good reasons in addition to that one to want her out of the Game.

For starters, her mother was takin' names at Redemption Island and I don't think that after fighting the couples vs singles battle for so long he would have welcomed Laura returning to her daughter ... in his space. Nor did he want to sit beside Ciera in front of Laura, The Juror. So Ciera was going as soon as possible anyway. And if he made certain that 'his' three votes were for Ciera, there was the possibility that either Katie or Hayden would blink and cast a fourth vote for her during the re-votes. And he could then - to Ciera, The Juror - very honestly say that 'his' vote or votes was/were not her undoing.

But if Hayden and Katie stood firm, the odds were still on his side. And if he made it through the drawing, Ciera would still be there as a target for another, fast-arriving day.

Too, Tyson has throughout the Game been far more concerned about the danger of 'couples' than about the threat of an IC run by any one of the other men. Including Hayden.

So, I've taken the long way around to say that I think that you may be right to question if the vote came down to Monica and Ciera. I think that it's very possible that it did.

And here are the last of your remarks:

"One thing I do know is that Katie is a non-entity to this season. Hayden seems to have a coherent grasp of what's going on but he also seems to be, up til now, a one step behind kind of guy. Ciera, I originally thought was going to be a sort of darkhorse, has proven to be just as unpredictable as her tribemates claim she is. Three votes should be Tyson, Monica and Gervase. Of those three, Gervase is the ONLY one who might consider making a move against his alliance. Even then that is such a huge stretch, I can't wrap my head around why he would do such a thing. He'd go from a known F3 to a possible F4.

To me, I think the vets will stay together and Ciera will flip-flop and side with the newbs this council. I can't see Gervase wanting to switch alliances at F6. But Ciera has been called a flip-flopper before."

First, about Gervase:

At the very beginning of the Game, Gervase acknowledged that he really didn't 'play' the Game the first time around. And he was very straightforward about the fact that he very much wanted to win this time and that he was aware of the fact that he couldn't do that by constantly standing in someone else's shadow. And yet that is exactly what he's done - again. And if Hayden made him realize that, perhaps he did flip. But if he did, I don't think that Tyson knew about his plan before the vote.

Perhaps, though, I underestimate Tyson's determination to win the same Game. Because I don't suppose it should surprise anyone to learn that he was not above rehabilitating an errant ally with a healthy dose of guilt. Think Ian ... and Katie (of Guatemala)

Finally, about Katie (of Blood vs Water). And I'll be brief (because I said that I wouldn't belabor the Astrology):

Katie is a Cancer. They are quiet, reflective, observant and extremely private individuals ... naturally. And they will routinely require solitude.

Think of how many times during Guatemala that you only saw Danni in the background - alone. Or the marvelously witty Cirie - alone. Remember when she, Ozzy, Amanda and Parvati were discussing Penner (I think) and Cirie abruptly announced that she was going for a walk - that she had to get away.

Remember JC (Gabon) - who almost missed a Challenge (or Tribal) because he'd taken a boat and taken off. And James (Palau), who stopped in mid-Challenge to become one with his skirt?

Sophie is a Cancer. And she won the Game ...

And so. I don't know if we've solved anything. But I've certainly enjoyed the conversation.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 *Official* S27 SOURCES thread.   tribephyl     08-10-13       
   Tyson's leg-up.   Estee     08-11-13     1  
     RE: Tyson's leg-up.   tribephyl     08-11-13     2  
   RE: *Official* S27 SOURCES thread.   Jims02     08-11-13     3  
     RE: *Official* S27 SOURCES thread.   tribephyl     08-11-13     4  
   Hayden spoiler via BB feeds at Joke...   suzzee     08-27-13     5  
   And at the merge...   Bebo     11-03-13     6  
     RE: And at the merge...   tribephyl     11-06-13     7  
         RE: And at the merge...   Georjanna     11-29-13     8  
             RE: And at the merge...   tribephyl     11-30-13     9  
                 RE: And at the merge...   CTgirl     11-30-13     10  
                     RE: And at the merge...   tribephyl     12-01-13     13  
                         RE: And at the merge...   CTgirl     12-01-13     14  
                 RE: And at the merge...   Murphy3126     11-30-13     11  
                 RE: And at the merge...   Georjanna     11-30-13     12  
                     RE: And at the merge...   suzzee     12-01-13     15  
                         RE: And at the merge...   Georjanna     12-02-13     16  
                             RE: And at the merge...   tribephyl     12-03-13     17  
                             RE: And at the merge...   PepeLePew13     12-03-13     18  
                                 RE: And at the merge...   Georjanna     12-04-13     19  
                                 After The Show ...   Georjanna     12-04-13     20  
                                     RE: After The Show ...   PepeLePew13     12-04-13     21  
                                         RE: After The Show ...   Georjanna     12-05-13     22  
                                             RE: After The Show ...   tribephyl     12-05-13     23  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •