The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Players, The Game, The Editing ..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

AaronLittleton 123 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-23-12, 05:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AaronLittleton Click to send private message to AaronLittleton Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Episode 5 - "I am Going to Figh..."
Yes, I share the sentiments, thanks Michel for keeping up with this great thread and sharing your editing thoughts each week!
While I'm not spoiled, I decided not to post due to it being another season with returning players. Still, I'm watching the season and enjoying the editing thread And surprising enjoying the season more than I thought I would!

Despite it being a season with 3 returnees and 2 celebrities, editing is almost treating everyone as equals - meaning we're getting some development around the new players, and the 3+2 aren't hogging up all the focus. Perhaps this is a conscious effort by the editors, or they lucked out as the returnees/celebs are simply proving to be part of the main events at camp to create storylines. I'm rather enjoying both Jeff and Lisa as players in the game, and it seems that they are being shown for their gameplay rather than just for star factor.

I always like the take that each season has a theme, and I guess it only fitting that with returnees taken out of the game for medical reasons, that one of the themes be fighting back. As has been noted here, we can see emphasis from this theme along with strategy talk in being flexible and working with what you're given (As we heard in key confessionals from Lisa, Michael, and Denise)

As we are now 1/3 of the way into the game (with 1/3 of the castaways gone) it's noticeable why we saw more story development with Tandang than Kalabaw during the first four episodes when focus was on the decimation of Masting. And as noted in this thread, there was still continued focus on Masting when coming back from TC, making things look really nice for Denise & Malcolm. Editing could've easily used some of that time for showcasing the other tribes even more, but it didn't. And this continued further when focus was still on Malcolm and Denise when they arrived in their new tribes. They have been set up so nicely as a major part of this season's story. Does this pair hold the winner? Well, from an editing standpoint the two look to go far and at the very least will play together again on the same tribe, as their story as an alliance is not over.

The other big development that stood out to me was the rift between RC and Abi. This was carefully crafted within the first four episodes. So much so that I believe the first argument that we saw with Abi and RC on the beach in Episode 2 was out of sequence, as it wasn't until later in the game when the idol was found and Peter was part of the rift. Interesting to have all this manipulation around these 3 (and Lisa as well, since Peter then connected with her). This almost seemed like it could have been a minor storyline that takes up some of the airtime premerge (like the Brandon and Mikayla 'Jezebel' storyline) but no, this is all foreshadowing to set up how the divides will fall when everyone is merged. Which I believe is going to make for some great chaos in the newly merged tribe (when/if that happens) Till then, here's my thoughts on the individual players longevity:

Katie: Episode 5 was her best episode to date, riddled with challenge failure, blatant negative comments from Jeff, and the loss of her 2 alliance mates. We have seen/heard nothing from Katie that she could possibly overcome these circumstances. She is most likely the next to go from Kalabaw (and I think she is set up more than anyone as the next to go from the game)

Artis: Out of everyone on Tandang his standing appears to be the worst for me. With limited scenes and confessionals, we aren't meant to root for him or to even gain a sense of who he is in this game. The fact that he has been mentioned more than once as part of the dominant alliance on Tandang, yet we've seen so little of him and so much less than the others is very telling - as this alliance still looks like it has legs before it will fully unfold. Why weren't we shown scenes with Artis and his alliance mates, like we saw with Peter approaching Lisa? It's because he's insignificant to the game and the outcome.

Carter: Gosh, I really don't have much to go on with him. And with every season, there appears to be a player or two that get past the 1/3 mark with so little to go on. He cannot possibly win, and it's hard to even want to estimate his longevity. In an alliance with Jeff & Jonathan, he can only possibly be seen as a shield for them to use if the numbers aren't in their favor. Or if the numbers become in their favor, he'll be the first of them to go. It seems unlikely that he will have the wherewithal to make heads or tails of the game when all the factions merge. At least, the editing is not giving us any sign that he could, which is bad for him, as we have gotten such information regarding more than half of the other remaining players.

Michael: Very surprising to see so little of him since the first episode. At first Episode 1 looked good for him, but now looking back perhaps they were just using his confessionals as he was such a noteworthy player in his original season. His initial confessionals are tied to the theme and other players (his tribe in general, and Lisa) so this gives more bearing on what is going on outside of his game. Yes, talk of him being a target would normally appear as a good thing, as many winners are shown to be in danger at some point. But this seems to be the meat of Michael's edit, that it may just actually come to fruition. As we have yet to get anymore story from Michael himself. Based on edits of previous returnees, it really doesn't make sense that he would be this neglected so far if he were to make endgame or have a bigger impact on the game. Let's see what happens next episode or at a merge episode. But beware of a spike before the fall.

Jonathan - I think Jonathan has a more stable edit than Michael, and more experience in the game (plus an idol in his pocket) So, it's looking like he has more story to play out and will have more longevity. But could Jonathan make it to the end? At this point, I'd have to say no. I'm also hooked on his Episode 5 statement that it "may just be insurmountable." So far this season, I think the viewers are meant to take what Jonathan says as what will actually go down (as opposed to the irony we heard from Russell about what should be done by a leader, and then see him do the opposite) Jonathan will play and fight, but even if he does get a faction of Tandang to side with him, will his own alliance mates take him to the end. We can still hear the echoes of Episode one when Kalabaw stated they do not want a veteran to win. To me this is more prominent than anything we've hear from Jonathan to the contrary.

Jeff: Of the two stars, there seems to be more focus on Jeff's status than Lisa. (Funny to me, as I knew of her and not him) It was mentioned by him (and Dawson) in Episode 1, and then again in Episode 5. Granted Ep 5 was Dawson's boot episode, but her connection with Jeff never had any bearing on the game. So why the continued focus? Was it to draw more attention to Dawson as the likely boot candidate? Maybe, maybe not. It seemed Jeff-centric, as with his confessional "if THEY end up putting 2+2 together, I'm in trouble" - is this foreshadowing for what will come? First we had lots of talk about his injured knee, and he seems to have overcome that, will he also overcome any revelation of his secret? I'm not so sure - it just doesn't seem like he's winning material. I read somewhere in here that Jeff could be a likeable villain, and I agree. Perhaps he may serve just to sacrifice another likeable player to live a few more days. There just isn't enough hope or strength in his edit to make me believe he'll make endgame.

Abi: Oy, not as harsh as Alicia from One World, but of the same vein. She is not being edited as someone who will triumph. She has had some character development and involvement in the main Tandang alliance, but we have not seen her to have sound strategy, rather playing by emotion. This is in far contrast to the rest of the castaways who are playing far more calm, cool and collected. Could she make the perfect goat? Perhaps. But with an idol at her disposal and editing that has shown her to be too hot-tempered, it's more likely she'll mess up her own game before she gets to the end.

Peter: To me Peter is the only possible dark horse. As with Jeff, he's had some development in being a likeable villain. When I think of a more sinister alliance mate, I quickly think of Sash from Nicaragua. Although Peter wasn't ignored in episode I (and had a rather funny confessional about Mike & the fire) He has been shown in scenes as a key player in his alliance as well as being savvy enough to make a move to break it without anyone knowing. Was this too soon? Is he too cocky? We'll see, if he can keep it up once all the alpha-males meet up on a merged tribe, he may actually be the one slick enough to sneak through to outlast the men. The looming consideration to counter Peter's edit is that the over-arching themes of the season (like Lisa/Michael/Denise strategy or Malcolm/Denise's perseverance) are making his story fall a little flat.

Malcolm: Our likeable, young, athletic, sociable, strategic alpha male, who we've seen develop a strong alliance partnership and have heard given accurate understanding of the game around him. He's the confessional leader (since Russel's exit) and was a key narrator in the first four episodes. Then he had his best episode yet in Episode 5 - in finding an idol, getting absorbed into the winning tribe, and being approached & given valuable information by the dominant alliance in Tandang (Hey, wasn't it Ep 5 that was Kim's big episode in One World?) Sounds like a winner right?! Actually, it sounds too good to be true. There is almost too much going for Malcolm, I'd say. We've seen other players get this much attention and not win, but rarely do we see players get this much attention in the first 5 episodes and keep the momentum to get to the end. I found it peculiar that in the same episode that Malcolm stated he "got his swag back" he also had a confessional in which he said "everyone loves an underdog story" But so far Malcolm's edit has been more portrayed as that of a winner, rather than an underdog. Who could the editors want us to believe he was talking about?

That leaves...

RC: I'd say RC has had the most character development on the Tandang tribe. She was shown as being integral in creating the first alliance on the yellow tribe, and then we were shown her side of the story (not Michael's) on being ousted from the main alliance. Lots of focus on her - spread evenly and carefully over these premerge episodes has me thinking one of two things: she makes it to endgame, or she could be one of the first victims of a newly merged tribe. Michel's highlighting RC's sentimental "bully" confessional is important to notes and may have us rooting for her, but will she go out anyway just like Russel did after sharing his touching childhood story. We may just have another player or two that can take the torch of that theme to the endgame.

Lisa: Interestingly, according to Dabo's confessional tracker thread, Lisa and RC have the same confessionals per each of the five episodes. Difference being that Lisa's edit reads endgame to me, and not an early merge boot. Lisa's edit has been more subtle than RC's and she has been shown on the outside, then within the alliance. A definite journey player with legs. A possible win? Maybe. She's had some great confessionals about strategy and other players, making it very clear to the viewers that she is aware of the game around her. I really like her chances (although I am a bit clouded, because I do know who she is and have been a fan hers) As already noted in her yellow tribe, I think we're going to continue to see Lisa make ties with each player. This is a good sign editing-wise and in her gameplay. Also, in contrast to Jeff Kent, we haven't heard of repeated concerns of her star-status. Other than episode 1 when she stated she wasn't going to use that in her strategy, but would rather get to know each individual. If this continues, it will also play nicely with jury management.

Denise: Another interesting similarity is that Denise seems to be playing the "getting to know each player strategy" too. Granted her original tribe has been decimated, but we have seen Denise come out on top with this. We have been shown her connecting with Zane, and Russell before their ousters, and she had the wherewithal to make her primary alliance with Malcolm.
She's had some great confessional tidbits, like "anything that's going to get me to the endgame, it's going to be me." And most recently "every step is an opportunity to regroup and turn it around" (similar to Lisa's "play the hand that's dealt" confessional) When she was approached by Jeff in the nuKalabaw, she responded to him perfectly, quickly and "absolutely." As a therapist, which is aiding her social game, combined with her physical prowess compared to the other women, she is a force to be reckoned with. We are seeing this, Jeff is stating this at challenges, others have stated her assets at TC and in confessional, and yet she is still avoiding any target. Denise is getting a super edit. And yet it is a tad more subtle to casual viewers than her alliance mate, Malcolm. Is that because Malcolm is male and will come out top dog? I think it is more a testament that Denise will have more longevity than him, and the others. She will be more of an underdog, and may be the first player to attend almost all TCs, if not all, in their season. Will she be the sole survivor? I like to wait until the merge episode to stake my claim. But If I were to choose now, I'd choose Denise. And happily at that

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 The Players, The Game, The Editing ...   VerucaSalt     09-14-12       
   Hiya VS   tribephyl     09-16-12     1  
   RE: The Players, The Game, The Edit...   forehead     09-20-12     2  
     RE: The Players, The Game, The Edit...   PepeLePew13     09-20-12     4  
   RE: The Players, The Game, The Edit...   crispy06     09-20-12     3  
   Spot's observations   PepeLePew13     09-20-12     5  
   Episode 1 Editing Thoughts:   michel     09-22-12     6  
     RE: Episode 1 Editing Thoughts:   suzzee     09-28-12     7  
   Episode 2 - Editing Thoughts   michel     09-29-12     8  
     RE: Episode 2 - Editing Thoughts   suzzee     10-01-12     9  
         RE: Episode 2 - Editing Thoughts   michel     10-01-12     10  
             RE: Episode 2 - Editing Thoughts   Round Robin     10-02-12     11  
                 RE: Episode 2 - Editing Thoughts   glennyfromtheblock     10-02-12     12  
                     RE: Episode 2 - Editing Thoughts   parathor     10-03-12     16  
     Episode 2 Thoughts   crispy06     10-02-12     13  
     RE: Episode 2 - Editing Thoughts   dabo     10-02-12     14  
         RE: Episode 2 - Editing Thoughts   michel     10-02-12     15  
             RE: Episode 2 - Editing Thoughts   parathor     10-03-12     17  
   Episode 3 - Editing Thoughts:   michel     10-05-12     18  
     RE: Episode 3 - Editing Thoughts:   glennyfromtheblock     10-08-12     19  
   Episode 4 - Editing Thoughts:   michel     10-13-12     20  
     RE: Episode 4 - Editing Thoughts:   blueeyed     10-13-12     21  
         RE: Episode 4 - Editing Thoughts:   michel     10-13-12     22  
             RE: Episode 4 - Editing Thoughts:   parathor     10-15-12     23  
                 RE: Episode 4 - Editing Thoughts:   michel     10-15-12     24  
                     RE: Episode 4 - Editing Thoughts:   glennyfromtheblock     10-15-12     25  
                         RE: Episode 4 - Editing Thoughts:   3rd Place Winner     10-16-12     26  
                             RE: Episode 4 - Editing Thoughts:   glennyfromtheblock     10-16-12     28  
     RE: Episode 4 - Editing Thoughts:   Murphy3126     10-16-12     27  
         RE: Episode 4 - Editing Thoughts:   dabo     10-17-12     29  
             RE: Episode 4 - Editing Thoughts:   Murphy3126     10-17-12     30  
   Episode 5 - "I am Going to Fight"   michel     10-20-12     31  
     RE: Episode 5 - "I am Going to Figh...   b1whois     10-22-12     32  
     RE: Episode 5 - "I am Going to Figh...   jobgirl     10-22-12     33  
     RE: Episode 5 - "I am Going to Figh...   AaronLittleton     10-23-12     34  
         RE: Episode 5 - "I am Going to Figh...   parathor     10-23-12     35  
         RE: Episode 5 - "I am Going to Figh...   michel     10-23-12     36  
             RE: Episode 5 - "I am Going to Figh...   AaronLittleton     10-24-12     37  
             RE: Episode 5 - "I am Going to Figh...   suzzee     10-27-12     39  
             RE: Episode 5 - "I am Going to Figh...   AaronLittleton     10-31-12     47  
   Episode 6 - The Penner Punch   michel     10-27-12     38  
     RE: Episode 6 - The Penner Punch   blueeyed     10-28-12     40  
         RE: Episode 6 - The Penner Punch   michel     10-28-12     41  
             RE: Episode 6 - The Penner Punch   blueeyed     10-28-12     42  
                 RE: Episode 6 - The Penner Punch   AaronLittleton     10-31-12     48  
             RE: Episode 6 - The Penner Punch   PepeLePew13     10-29-12     44  
     RE: Episode 6 - The Penner Punch   CTgirl     10-29-12     43  
         RE: Episode 6 - The Penner Punch   michel     10-29-12     45  
     RE: Episode 6 - The Penner Punch   AaronLittleton     10-31-12     46  
     RE: Episode 6 - The Michel Pick   parathor     10-31-12     49  
   Survivor Phillipines - Episode 7: I...   michel     11-03-12     50  
     RE: Survivor Phillipines - Episode ...   AaronLittleton     11-05-12     51  
         RE: Survivor Phillipines - Episode ...   Round Robin     11-06-12     52  
   Episode 8 - There Are Cracks:   michel     11-10-12     53  
     RE: Episode 8 - There Are Cracks:   mrtricky19     11-10-12     54  
         RE: Episode 8 - There Are Cracks:   mrtricky19     11-10-12     55  
         RE: Episode 8 - There Are Cracks:   michel     11-11-12     56  
             RE: Episode 8 - There Are Cracks:   mrtricky19     11-11-12     57  
                 RE: Episode 8 - There Are Cracks:   michel     11-11-12     58  
                     RE: Episode 8 - There Are Cracks:   mrtricky19     11-11-12     59  
                         RE: Episode 8 - There Are Cracks:   michel     11-11-12     60  
                             RE: Episode 8 - There Are Cracks:   mrtricky19     11-11-12     61  
                                 RE: Episode 8 - There Are Cracks:   SpotTheDiffference     11-11-12     62  
                                     RE: Episode 8 - There Are Cracks:   AaronLittleton     11-11-12     63  
                                     RE: Episode 8 - There Are Cracks:   michel     11-11-12     64  
                                         RE: Episode 8 - There Are Cracks:   SpotTheDiffference     11-12-12     66  
                                             RE: Episode 8 - There Are Cracks:   michel     11-12-12     68  
         RE: Episode 8 - There Are Cracks:   AaronLittleton     11-11-12     65  
             RE: Episode 8 - There Are Cracks:   SpotTheDiffference     11-12-12     67  
                 RE: Episode 8 - There Are Cracks:   mrtricky19     11-12-12     69  
                     RE: Episode 8 - There Are Cracks:   michel     11-13-12     71  
                         RE: Episode 8 - There Are Cracks:   mrtricky19     11-13-12     72  
                             RE: Episode 8 - There Are Cracks:   michel     11-13-12     73  
             RE: Episode 8 - There Are Cracks:   mrtricky19     11-12-12     70  
                 RE: Episode 8 - There Are Cracks:   jobgirl     11-15-12     74  
                     RE: Episode 8 - There Are Cracks:   Murphy3126     11-15-12     75  
   Episode 9 - The Fulcrums:   michel     11-17-12     76  
     RE: Episode 9 - The Fulcrums:   suzzee     11-17-12     77  
         RE: Episode 9 - The Fulcrums:   mrtricky19     11-18-12     78  
             RE: Episode 9 - The Fulcrums:   mrtricky19     11-18-12     79  
                 RE: Episode 9 - The Fulcrums:   PepeLePew13     11-18-12     82  
             The Secret of Penner's (Survivor) S...   dabo     11-18-12     80  
                 RE: The Secret of Penner's (Survivo...   mrtricky19     11-18-12     81  
                     RE: The Secret of Penner's (Survivo...   PepeLePew13     11-18-12     83  
                         RE: The Secret of Penner's (Survivo...   mrtricky19     11-18-12     84  
                             RE: The Secret of Penner's (Survivo...   PepeLePew13     11-18-12     85  
                         RE: The Secret of Penner's (Survivo...   mrtricky19     11-18-12     86  
             RE: Episode 9 - The Fulcrums:   michel     11-18-12     87  
                 RE: Episode 9 - The Fulcrums:   mrtricky19     11-18-12     88  
                     RE: Episode 9 - The Fulcrums:   PepeLePew13     11-18-12     89  
                     RE: Episode 9 - The Fulcrums:   michel     11-18-12     90  
                         RE: Episode 9 - The Fulcrums:   mrtricky19     11-18-12     91  
                             RE: Episode 9 - The Fulcrums:   Arnold_Lorax2     11-26-12     111  
   Episode 10 - The Goat:   michel     11-24-12     92  
     RE: Episode 10 - The Goat:   dabo     11-24-12     93  
         RE: Episode 10 - The Goat:   michel     11-24-12     94  
     RE: Episode 10 - The Goat:   Murphy3126     11-24-12     95  
         RE: Episode 10 - The Goat:   michel     11-24-12     96  
             RE: Episode 10 - The Goat:   Murphy3126     11-25-12     100  
                 RE: Episode 10 - The Goat:   michel     11-25-12     104  
         Cut to Commercials   parathor     11-24-12     97  
             RE: Cut to Commercials   michel     11-24-12     98  
     RE: Episode 10 - The Goat:   suzzee     11-25-12     99  
         RE: Episode 10 - The Goat:   AaronLittleton     11-25-12     105  
     RE: Episode 10 - The Goat:   mimo     11-25-12     101  
         RE: Episode 10 - The Goat:   Murphy3126     11-25-12     102  
         RE: Episode 10 - The Goat:   CTgirl     11-25-12     103  
             RE: Episode 10 - The Goat:   AaronLittleton     11-26-12     106  
                 RE: Episode 10 - The Goat:   michel     11-26-12     109  
                     RE: Episode 10 - The Goat:   Arnold_Lorax2     11-26-12     110  
                         RE: Episode 10 - The Goat:   michel     11-26-12     114  
                             RE: Episode 10 - The Goat:   Arnold_Lorax2     11-26-12     116  
                                 RE: Episode 10 - The Goat:   PepeLePew13     11-26-12     119  
                                 RE: Episode 10 - The Goat:   mimo     11-26-12     121  
                                     RE: Episode 10 - The Goat:   michel     11-26-12     126  
                                         RE: Episode 10 - The Goat:   mimo     11-26-12     129  
                                             RE: Episode 10 - The Goat:   Murphy3126     11-27-12     138  
                                 RE: Episode 10 - The Goat:   michel     11-26-12     122  
                                     RE: Episode 10 - The Goat:   Arnold_Lorax2     11-26-12     128  
                                         RE: Episode 10 - The Goat:   michel     11-27-12     131  
                                             RE: Episode 10 - The Goat:   Arnold_Lorax2     11-27-12     133  
                                 RE: Episode 10 - The Goat:   AaronLittleton     11-27-12     136  
                                     RE: Episode 10 - The Goat:   Arnold_Lorax2     11-27-12     137  
                                         RE: Episode 10 - The Goat:   AaronLittleton     11-29-12     159  
                             RE: Episode 10 - The Goat:   PepeLePew13     11-26-12     118  
                                 RE: Episode 10 - The Goat:   michel     11-26-12     124  
                             RE: Episode 10 - The Goat:   dabo     11-26-12     127  
                             RE: Episode 10 - The Goat:   AaronLittleton     11-27-12     134  
                     RE: Episode 10 - The Goat:   AaronLittleton     11-26-12     130  
                         RE: Episode 10 - The Goat:   michel     11-27-12     132  
                             RE: Episode 10 - The Goat:   PepeLePew13     11-27-12     135  
                                 RE: Episode 10 - The Goat:   michel     11-27-12     143  
                                     RE: Episode 10 - The Goat:   PepeLePew13     11-27-12     145  
                                         RE: Episode 10 - The Goat:   michel     11-27-12     151  
                                             RE: Episode 10 - The Goat:   PepeLePew13     11-27-12     152  
                                             RE: Episode 10 - The Goat:   michel     11-27-12     153  
                             RE: Episode 10 - The Goat:   AaronLittleton     11-27-12     139  
         RE: Episode 10 - The Goat:   dabo     11-26-12     107  
             RE: Episode 10 - The Goat:   SpotTheDiffference     11-26-12     108  
     RE: Episode 10 - The Goat:   tikigirlie     11-26-12     112  
         RE: Episode 10 - The Goat:   jobgirl     11-26-12     113  
         RE: Episode 10 - The Goat:   michel     11-26-12     115  
             RE: Episode 10 - The Goat:   CTgirl     11-26-12     117  
                 RE: Episode 10 - The Goat:   PepeLePew13     11-26-12     120  
                 RE: Episode 10 - The Goat:   michel     11-26-12     125  
                     RE: Episode 10 - The Goat:   Sheldor     11-27-12     140  
                         RE: Episode 10 - The Goat:   SpotTheDiffference     11-27-12     142  
                             RE: Episode 10 - The Goat:   Flowerpower     11-27-12     144  
                                 RE: Episode 10 - The Goat:   PepeLePew13     11-27-12     146  
                                     RE: Episode 10 - The Goat:   dabo     11-27-12     147  
                                     RE: Episode 10 - The Goat:   Flowerpower     11-27-12     148  
                                         RE: Episode 10 - The Goat:   PepeLePew13     11-27-12     149  
                                 RE: Episode 10 - The Goat:   michel     11-27-12     155  
             RE: Episode 10 - The Goat:   mimo     11-26-12     123  
     RE: Episode 10 - The Goat:   Booted     11-27-12     150  
         RE: Episode 10 - The Goat:   michel     11-27-12     154  
   RE: The Players, The Game, The Edit...   Georjanna     11-27-12     141  
     RE: The Players, The Game, The Edit...   michel     11-27-12     156  
         RE: The Players, The Game, The Edit...   puzzled11     11-27-12     157  
             RE: The Players, The Game, The Edit...   michel     11-28-12     158  
                 RE: The Players, The Game, The Edit...   puzzled11     11-29-12     160  
                     The case against Malcolm   michel     11-29-12     161  
                         RE: The case against Malcolm   puzzled11     11-30-12     162  
                     Thoughts on Malcolm   AaronLittleton     11-30-12     163  
                         RE: Thoughts on Malcolm   puzzled11     11-30-12     164  
                             RE: Thoughts on Malcolm   Outfrontgirl     11-30-12     166  
                                 RE: Thoughts on Malcolm   Outfrontgirl     11-30-12     167  
                     RE: The Players, The Game, The Edit...   Outfrontgirl     11-30-12     165  
                         RE: The Players, The Game, The Edit...   puzzled11     11-30-12     168  
                             RE: The Players, The Game, The Edit...   dabo     11-30-12     169  
                                 RE: The Players, The Game, The Edit...   puzzled11     11-30-12     170  
                                     RE: The Players, The Game, The Edit...   mimo     12-01-12     174  
                                         RE: The Players, The Game, The Edit...   Outfrontgirl     12-02-12     176  
                                 RE: The Players, The Game, The Edit...   Outfrontgirl     12-01-12     171  
                                     RE: The Players, The Game, The Edit...   dabo     12-01-12     172  
   Episode 11 - The Dilemma:   michel     12-01-12     173  
     RE: Episode 11 - The Dilemma:   dabo     12-01-12     175  
         RE: Episode 11 - The Dilemma:   Sheldor     12-02-12     177  
             RE: Episode 11 - The Dilemma:   dabo     12-02-12     178  
         RE: Episode 11 - The Dilemma:   mimo     12-02-12     183  
             RE: Episode 11 - The Dilemma:   Sheldor     12-03-12     189  
                 RE: Episode 11 - The Dilemma:   suzzee     12-03-12     191  
                 RE: Episode 11 - The Dilemma:   mimo     12-04-12     193  
                     RE: Episode 11 - The Dilemma:   PepeLePew13     12-04-12     194  
                         RE: Episode 11 - The Dilemma:   michel     12-04-12     200  
     RE: Episode 11 - The Dilemma:   puzzled11     12-02-12     179  
         RE: Episode 11 - The Dilemma:   michel     12-02-12     181  
     RE: Episode 11 - The Dilemma:   Flowerpower     12-02-12     180  
         RE: Episode 11 - The Dilemma:   michel     12-02-12     182  
             RE: Episode 11 - The Dilemma:   CTgirl     12-02-12     184  
                 RE: Episode 11 - The Dilemma:   beaglemaster     12-02-12     185  
                     RE: Episode 11 - The Dilemma:   Outfrontgirl     12-02-12     187  
                         RE: Episode 11 - The Dilemma:   parathor     12-04-12     197  
                             RE: Episode 11 - The Dilemma:   tikigirlie     12-04-12     198  
                                 RE: Episode 11 - The Dilemma:   michel     12-04-12     199  
                         RE: Episode 11 - The Dilemma:   Sheldor     12-07-12     201  
                             RE: Episode 11 - The Dilemma:   Flowerpower     12-08-12     202  
                                 RE: Episode 11 - The Dilemma:   michel     12-08-12     204  
                 RE: Episode 11 - The Dilemma:   michel     12-02-12     186  
                     RE: Episode 11 - The Dilemma:   Solitaire     12-02-12     188  
                         RE: Episode 11 - The Dilemma:   michel     12-03-12     190  
     RE: Episode 11 - The Dilemma:   suzzee     12-03-12     192  
         RE: Episode 11 - The Dilemma:   puzzled11     12-04-12     195  
             RE: Episode 11 - The Dilemma:   suzzee     12-04-12     196  
   Episode 12 - Playing with their Hea...   michel     12-08-12     203  
     RE: Episode 12 - Playing with their...   puzzled11     12-09-12     205  
         RE: Episode 12 - Playing with their...   michel     12-09-12     206  
             RE: Episode 12 - Playing with their...   puzzled11     12-09-12     207  
                 RE: Episode 12 - Playing with their...   michel     12-09-12     208  
                     RE: Episode 12 - Playing with their...   puzzled11     12-09-12     209  
     RE: Episode 12 - Playing with their...   mimo     12-09-12     210  
         RE: Episode 12 - Playing with their...   michel     12-09-12     211  
             RE: Episode 12 - Playing with their...   Flowerpower     12-10-12     212  
                 RE: Episode 12 - Playing with their...   parathor     12-10-12     213  
                     RE: Episode 12 - Playing with their...   Sheldor     12-10-12     214  
                         RE: Episode 12 - Playing with their...   Flowerpower     12-10-12     215  
                 RE: Episode 12 - Playing with their...   michel     12-10-12     216  
                     RE: Episode 12 - Playing with their...   Flowerpower     12-11-12     217  
                         RE: Episode 12 - Playing with their...   CTgirl     12-11-12     218  
   Ep 13 - Editing thoughts on the re...   AaronLittleton     12-14-12     219  
     RE: Ep 13 - Editing thoughts on th...   PepeLePew13     12-14-12     220  
         RE: Ep 13 - Editing thoughts on th...   AaronLittleton     12-15-12     221  
     RE: Ep 13 - Editing thoughts on th...   dabo     12-15-12     222  
         RE: Ep 13 - Editing thoughts on th...   AaronLittleton     12-15-12     223  
         RE: Ep 13 - Editing thoughts on th...   Flowerpower     12-16-12     227  
     RE: Ep 13 - Editing thoughts on th...   Flowerpower     12-15-12     224  
         Episode 13- "You Can't Beat Denise"   michel     12-15-12     225  
             RE: Episode 13- "You Can't Beat Den...   Flowerpower     12-16-12     226  
                 RE: Episode 13- "You Can't Beat Den...   michel     12-16-12     229  
                     RE: Episode 13- "You Can't Beat Den...   Flowerpower     12-16-12     230  
             RE: Episode 13- "You Can't Beat Den...   AaronLittleton     12-16-12     232  
         RE: Ep 13 - Editing thoughts on th...   AaronLittleton     12-16-12     231  
     RE: Ep 13 - Editing thoughts on th...   mimo     12-16-12     228  
   RE: The Players, The Game, The Edit...   AaronLittleton     12-18-12     233  
     RE: The Players, The Game, The Edit...   CTgirl     12-18-12     234  
         RE: The Players, The Game, The Edit...   AaronLittleton     12-21-12     248  
     RE: The Players, The Game, The Edit...   michel     12-18-12     235  
         RE: The Players, The Game, The Edit...   PepeLePew13     12-18-12     236  
             RE: The Players, The Game, The Edit...   michel     12-19-12     239  
                 RE: The Players, The Game, The Edit...   dabo     12-19-12     240  
                     RE: The Players, The Game, The Edit...   michel     12-19-12     241  
                         RE: The Players, The Game, The Edit...   dabo     12-19-12     242  
                             RE: The Players, The Game, The Edit...   michel     12-20-12     247  
                         RE: The Players, The Game, The Edit...   PepeLePew13     12-20-12     244  
         RE: The Players, The Game, The Edit...   3rd Place Winner     12-18-12     237  
             RE: The Players, The Game, The Edit...   michel     12-19-12     238  
                 RE: The Players, The Game, The Edit...   ewjlee     12-20-12     243  
                     RE: The Players, The Game, The Edit...   PepeLePew13     12-20-12     245  
                         RE: The Players, The Game, The Edit...   AaronLittleton     12-21-12     251  
                     RE: The Players, The Game, The Edit...   michel     12-20-12     246  
             RE: The Players, The Game, The Edit...   AaronLittleton     12-21-12     250  
         RE: The Players, The Game, The Edit...   AaronLittleton     12-21-12     249  
             RE: The Players, The Game, The Edit...   michel     12-21-12     252  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •