The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Vidcaps, Episode 3"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-25-11, 07:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Vidcaps, Episode 3"
Taking my earlier spec and adding it to your thoughts and the additional vidcaps, here is what I come up with, there are 3 parts of this challenge:

There are 5 bags of puzzle pieces hanging on hooks out on a platform in the ocean. You can see them hanging here:

Each of the wake boarders will go one at a time and grab a wake board that is tied to a rope that is attached to a big reel that 4 tribe mates will spin to pull them and the bag of puzzle pieces in.

Ozzy with the wake board running out to the platform:

And Brandon:

Here in the background you can see the vertical puzzle platform with 5 vertical empty slots:

You can see that Ozzy are with the wake board and puzzle pieces here:

Here is Coach and Edna's hands at the top of the vertical puzzle with a hook to pull up the bag:

Whitney with a piece of puzzle (from the intro promo but it matches this challenge):

Vidcap evidence of wake boarders:

Blue Upolu: Albert, Brandon, Mikayla
Red Savaii: Ozzy, ???, Dawn

Vidcap evidence of reelers:

Blue Upolu: Albert, Stacy, Sophie, Rick
Red Savaii: Keith, Cochran, Pappa Bear, Jim

Vidcap evidence of the puzzle people:

Blue Upolu: Coach and Edna
Red Savaii: Whitney and ???

Missing from vidcaps: Elyse

So we know that Albert pulls double duty for Upolu as both a reeler and a wake boarder, but we don't know for sure who from Savii doubles up. That being said, Keith is the only reeler dressed in shorts and even looks like he could do both.

It is also safe to assume that Elyse is on the upper puzzle station with Whitney.

I think that when Ozzy loses his wake board he will have to scramble to get it and go back to the start because here in this sequence we see him in a lane all by himself and there are 2 bags left on the hooks:

This is an early challenge shot as you can see Dawn and Brandon patiently waiting but not looking too stressed out:

But here you see Dawn with the 2nd to last bag:

And here you see her exhausted:

Note also in that vidcap that they are now reeling in the last puzzle bag (because Dawn got the 2nd to last bag) and there isn't much rope reeled in yet, so they just started to reel.

At this point we don't see anything in place for Upolu on the vertical puzzle in the background. Or maybe they put the 5 pieces into place and it drops a flag down the front of the vertical face, but it certainly looks like something goes there.

I don't know why Upolu would have Coach up on the platform, does his tribe think they need his strength in lifting up the pieces? He proved in the first and 2nd challenge that he wasn't good at puzzles.

Also, why is Cochran on the reel instead of up on the platform to do the puzzle? Upolu had 2 women on the reel, Whitney could have done that part and have Cochran the puzzle man up above.

Is it possible that the rules are that 1 man and 1 woman minimum need to be on the wake board stage and that Savaii chooses to go Ozzy, Dawn, Ozzy, Dawn, Ozzy. That keeps the same 4 reelers throughout.

Whereas Upolu decides to rotate Brandon, Albert, Mikayla, Brandon, Mikayla (based on background pictures of shoes, shorts, and guessed timeline)

Also, it appears that there will only be one combined RC/IC again since there will be an RI duel. I give the edge to Upolu winning this.

I'm not sure who came first hosting games, you or Tribe, but you are both nefarious! - CTGirl

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Vidcaps, Episode 3   Flowerpower     09-22-11       
   RE: Vidcaps, Episode 3   KObrien_fan     09-22-11     1  
     RE: Vidcaps, Episode 3   KObrien_fan     09-22-11     2  
         RE: Vidcaps, Episode 3   Flowerpower     09-22-11     3  
             RE: Vidcaps, Episode 3   KObrien_fan     09-22-11     4  
   RE: Vidcaps, Episode 3   Blind Freddy     09-24-11     5  
     RE: Vidcaps, Episode 3   Outfrontgirl     09-25-11     6  
         RE: Vidcaps, Episode 3   KObrien_fan     09-25-11     9  
             RE: Vidcaps, Episode 3   Modesty     09-25-11     10  
             RE: Vidcaps, Episode 3   Outfrontgirl     09-26-11     11  
                 RE: Vidcaps, Episode 3   KObrien_fan     09-26-11     12  
                     RE: Vidcaps, Episode 3   Flowerpower     09-26-11     13  
                         RE: Vidcaps, Episode 3   KObrien_fan     09-26-11     14  
                             RE: Vidcaps, Episode 3   Flowerpower     09-26-11     15  
                                 RE: Vidcaps, Episode 3   Outfrontgirl     09-26-11     16  
                                     RE: Vidcaps, Episode 3   KObrien_fan     09-26-11     17  
                                         RE: Vidcaps, Episode 3   Outfrontgirl     09-27-11     21  
                                             RE: Vidcaps, Episode 3   KObrien_fan     09-27-11     24  
     RE: Vidcaps, Episode 3   Georjanna     09-25-11     7  
         RE: Vidcaps, Episode 3   KObrien_fan     09-25-11     8  
   This Week's Challenge Video   Scarlett O Hara     09-26-11     18  
     RE: This Week's Challenge Video   Blind Freddy     09-26-11     19  
         RE: This Week's Challenge Video   Modesty     09-26-11     20  
             RE: This Week's Challenge Video   Blind Freddy     09-27-11     22  
                 RE: This Week's Challenge Video   Flowerpower     09-27-11     23  
   Ep 3 Press Images w/ timestamps   tribephyl     09-27-11     25  
     RE: Ep 3 Press Images w/ timestamps   Flowerpower     09-28-11     26  
         RE: Ep 3 Press Images w/ timestamps   tribephyl     09-28-11     28  
             RE: Ep 3 Press Images w/ timestamps   Outfrontgirl     09-28-11     29  
             RE: Ep 3 Press Images w/ timestamps   Outfrontgirl     09-28-11     30  
     RE: Ep 3 Press Images w/ timestamps   KObrien_fan     09-28-11     27  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •