The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Vidcaps, Episode 3"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-28-11, 07:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Ep 3 Press Images w/ timestamps"
LAST EDITED ON 09-28-11 AT 08:05 AM (EST)

Thanks for posting, Tribe! I'm thrilled that you posted them with the timestamps, that is most helpful, so thanks!

We can see the duel...

It's a balancing challenge. Note the rods in front of them on the tables. They most likely have to add a rod to their staff after so much time elapses. First one to drop what they are balancing will lose. Christine most likely will win.

Then with the challenge shots...

While this one has the earliest time stamp of 9:26:51, I don't know if it is the start or not, as we see the crankers look tired, Papa Bear is holding his side...Clearly, it "looks" like Ozzy is getting ready to go...I don't think this is the first leg, he's standing there as the crankers are not cranking, so I think that someone has just landed on the beach and they are in the process of running up the beach with the flag bag, getting ready to tag him to go next. See Ozzy is there with his hand out, ready to be tagged to get moving....

I believe that he is ready to go vs. Brandon....

Here is Ozzy at the end of the course ready to get the flag bag at 9:27:25.

22 seconds later we see Brandon, who is not even at the end of the course where the flag bags are yet, clearly, Ozzy is ahead of him...

Ozzy outruns Brandon on the above leg, no doubt about it, but in the next leg, the Upolu runner catches up, we don't see who the next runners are in the leg, could be Dawn vs. Mikayla? I don't know. But, at 9:33:03, we see that Ozzy and Brandon are both taking off together again....

Then, at 9:43 we have Dawn returning and we can see Ozzy ready to be tagged to go for the last leg. We know Dawn retrieves the 4th puzzle bag as we saw it in the prior promo....

Then, at 9:49 we see Ozzy returning with his bag while Mikayla is on the platform but, we know this is ONLY the second leg, as we see Mikayla getting the second bag from her platform???

So, are these time stamps screwed up? I remember hearing that some of the cameras have different time stamps.

We know that there are 5 legs. I am thinking that Ozzy may do them all, with the exception of one. We see Ozzy vs. Brandon, Ozzy gets a great lead, then we know someone else loses time for Savaii, as the third leg, Ozzy and Brandon go off together, they are all tied up. Then, we know that Dawn does the 4th leg. Ozzy the last leg.

So: Start: Ozzy vs. Brandon. Ozzy gets a good lead
2nd leg: Ozzy vs Mikayla. We see Mikayla getting the second bag...

3rd leg: Ozzy vs. Brandon.

4th leg: Dawn vs. Mikayla, Upolu makes up some ground....
See, if Dawn only goes once, as I think she does, we see Brandon cranking when Dawn is returning....

5th leg: Ozzy vs. Albert, Ozzy has lead and falls off? This could blow it for the Savaii's...

Don't know when the fall occurs....either the 3 or 5 leg...

Puzzle portion, Coach nails it with the grappling hook, Edna organizes flags lickety split.

Maybe.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Vidcaps, Episode 3   Flowerpower     09-22-11       
   RE: Vidcaps, Episode 3   KObrien_fan     09-22-11     1  
     RE: Vidcaps, Episode 3   KObrien_fan     09-22-11     2  
         RE: Vidcaps, Episode 3   Flowerpower     09-22-11     3  
             RE: Vidcaps, Episode 3   KObrien_fan     09-22-11     4  
   RE: Vidcaps, Episode 3   Blind Freddy     09-24-11     5  
     RE: Vidcaps, Episode 3   Outfrontgirl     09-25-11     6  
         RE: Vidcaps, Episode 3   KObrien_fan     09-25-11     9  
             RE: Vidcaps, Episode 3   Modesty     09-25-11     10  
             RE: Vidcaps, Episode 3   Outfrontgirl     09-26-11     11  
                 RE: Vidcaps, Episode 3   KObrien_fan     09-26-11     12  
                     RE: Vidcaps, Episode 3   Flowerpower     09-26-11     13  
                         RE: Vidcaps, Episode 3   KObrien_fan     09-26-11     14  
                             RE: Vidcaps, Episode 3   Flowerpower     09-26-11     15  
                                 RE: Vidcaps, Episode 3   Outfrontgirl     09-26-11     16  
                                     RE: Vidcaps, Episode 3   KObrien_fan     09-26-11     17  
                                         RE: Vidcaps, Episode 3   Outfrontgirl     09-27-11     21  
                                             RE: Vidcaps, Episode 3   KObrien_fan     09-27-11     24  
     RE: Vidcaps, Episode 3   Georjanna     09-25-11     7  
         RE: Vidcaps, Episode 3   KObrien_fan     09-25-11     8  
   This Week's Challenge Video   Scarlett O Hara     09-26-11     18  
     RE: This Week's Challenge Video   Blind Freddy     09-26-11     19  
         RE: This Week's Challenge Video   Modesty     09-26-11     20  
             RE: This Week's Challenge Video   Blind Freddy     09-27-11     22  
                 RE: This Week's Challenge Video   Flowerpower     09-27-11     23  
   Ep 3 Press Images w/ timestamps   tribephyl     09-27-11     25  
     RE: Ep 3 Press Images w/ timestamps   Flowerpower     09-28-11     26  
         RE: Ep 3 Press Images w/ timestamps   tribephyl     09-28-11     28  
             RE: Ep 3 Press Images w/ timestamps   Outfrontgirl     09-28-11     29  
             RE: Ep 3 Press Images w/ timestamps   Outfrontgirl     09-28-11     30  
     RE: Ep 3 Press Images w/ timestamps   KObrien_fan     09-28-11     27  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •