The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"E8 Title - 'This Game Respects Big ..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

television 282 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-01-11, 11:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail television Click to send private message to television Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Just another thought......."
Yeah, I could see a 'crazy' TC as sort of a pea-and-shell game to guess who has the HII and who to vote for. Especially if Rob or Ralph win immunity... this would be a crucial vote, and it would be all about information control. My bet is on Ralph not using the HII smartly, or at least getting outsmarted.

I think the Zaps are in trouble, looking at the people, and at the editing. The only player that would be likely to flip, according to foreshadowing, would be Phillip, but his story of conflict last episode seemed to be resolved with him being good with the tribe (the confessional with the immunity idol and the last confessional at the reward). That, to me, bookended his tumultuous 'tribal' time in Survivor and brought resolution that he was solid with his tribe going into the merge.

Matt, for reasons others have stated, won't flip, and nobody else on Ome has been shown to be dissatisfied with anything other than Phillip. Alternatively, the Zaps have been infighting for several episodes.

All this leads me to believe that there will be a Pagonging, straight up, long term. For the short term, this means that a Zap gets eliminated this time. For me, the most likely way for this to happen would be if Ralph wins immunity (or even if he doesn't) and the Zaps try to figure out who the Omes are targeting, and the Omes try to figure out who the Zaps are giving the idol to. If it's all about information control, and there are 2 perceived 'fencesitters' (Phillip and Matt) that the Zaps are trying to woo, I could see the info control favouring the Omes. And if they found out who the Zaps were targeting, they could use Rob's idol as an insurance policy (they could split their vote so a Zap will go regardless). That might be the 'big move' that the game respects, as it would be a much smaller move for Rob to keep his secret (which would be his ace up the sleeve in the individual portion of the game, once his own tribe starts to target him).

So, my spec is that the title quote is either Rob deciding to play his idol (even though it's maybe not necessary or in his interests, it's a big move and the game respects those), or it's Matt coming back and resolving with Rob (ie. 'hey, I voted you out because you were too dangerous at that point', 'well, the game respects big moves, Rob').

Either way, I don't see this going well for the Zaps.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 E8 Title - 'This Game Respects Big ...   Blind Freddy     03-30-11       
   RE: E8 Title - 'This Game Respects ...   HitmanPayne     03-30-11     1  
     RE: E8 Title - 'This Game Respects ...   Krautboy     03-30-11     3  
         RE: E8 Title - 'This Game Respects ...   HitmanPayne     03-30-11     4  
         RE: E8 Title - 'This Game Respects ...   Brownroach     03-30-11     5  
             RE: E8 Title - 'This Game Respects ...   HitmanPayne     03-30-11     6  
         RE: E8 Title - 'This Game Respects ...   PepeLePew13     03-30-11     9  
             RE: E8 Title - 'This Game Respects ...   kingfish     03-30-11     10  
   RE: E8 Title - 'This Game Respects ...   Outfrontgirl     03-30-11     2  
     RE: E8 Title - 'This Game Respects ...   Brownroach     03-30-11     7  
         RE: E8 Title - 'This Game Respects ...   Outfrontgirl     03-30-11     8  
             RE: E8 Title - 'This Game Respects ...   kingfish     03-30-11     11  
                 RE: E8 Title - 'This Game Respects ...   Outfrontgirl     03-30-11     12  
                     RE: E8 Title - 'This Game Respects ...   dabo     03-31-11     20  
                         RE: E8 Title - 'This Game Respects ...   Outfrontgirl     03-31-11     23  
                             RE: E8 Title - 'This Game Respects ...   dabo     03-31-11     24  
                             RE: E8 Title - 'This Game Respects ...   Travel_Queen     04-01-11     31  
                                 RE: E8 Title - 'This Game Respects ...   SquidProQuo     04-01-11     46  
   Press Release   VolcanicGlass     03-31-11     13  
     RE: Press Release   Brownroach     03-31-11     14  
         RE: Press Release   Krautboy     03-31-11     15  
             RE: Press Release   Flowerpower     03-31-11     17  
     RE: Press Release   Krautboy     03-31-11     16  
         RE: Press Release   tribephyl     03-31-11     18  
             RE: Press Release   Brownroach     04-01-11     32  
         RE: Press Release   Belle Book     03-31-11     19  
             RE: Press Release   Corvis     03-31-11     21  
     RE: Press Release   dabo     03-31-11     22  
     RE: Press Release   Outfrontgirl     04-01-11     26  
         Hell hath no fury ...   Georjanna     04-01-11     27  
             RE: Hell hath no fury ...   Outfrontgirl     04-01-11     28  
                 RE: Hell hath no fury ...   SquidProQuo     04-01-11     29  
   Just another thought.......   Woogie     04-01-11     25  
     RE: Just another thought.......   SquidProQuo     04-01-11     30  
         RE: Just another thought.......   Corvis     04-01-11     33  
             RE: Just another thought.......   Brownroach     04-01-11     36  
                 RE: Just another thought.......   dabo     04-01-11     37  
                 RE: Just another thought.......   SquidProQuo     04-01-11     38  
                     RE: Just another thought.......   Brownroach     04-01-11     39  
                         RE: Just another thought.......   Corvis     04-01-11     40  
                             RE: Just another thought.......   Outfrontgirl     04-01-11     41  
                             RE: Just another thought.......   Brownroach     04-01-11     42  
                                 RE: Just another thought.......   kiki_k     04-01-11     43  
                                     RE: Just another thought.......   dabo     04-01-11     44  
                                     RE: Just another thought.......   Outfrontgirl     04-01-11     45  
                                         RE: Just another thought.......   SquidProQuo     04-01-11     47  
                                         RE: Just another thought.......   Chillicrab     04-02-11     52  
                                         RE: Just another thought.......   Krautboy     04-02-11     55  
                                             RE: Just another thought.......   Outfrontgirl     04-02-11     56  
                                             RE: Just another thought.......   Corvis     04-02-11     57  
                                             RE: Just another thought.......   SquidProQuo     04-02-11     58  
         RE: Just another thought.......   television     04-01-11     34  
             RE: Just another thought.......   dabo     04-01-11     35  
                 RE: Just another thought.......   Outfrontgirl     04-01-11     48  
                     RE: Just another thought.......   dabo     04-01-11     50  
     RE: Just another thought.......   Woogie     04-02-11     54  
   From Full (Web) Promo   VolcanicGlass     04-01-11     49  
     RE: From Full (Web) Promo   dabo     04-02-11     51  
         RE: From Full (Web) Promo   SquidProQuo     04-02-11     53  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •