The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S24 One World Ep. 11 Love/Loathe Li..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Aruba 3400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-26-12, 07:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S24 One World Ep. 11 Love/Loathe Li..."
As the Summary writer for this episode, I figured I'd get this out of the way first. For those who like "snark," sorry not a lot of sarcastic satire in this list...but I did say I'm the Summary writer this week...

1) KIM (9,5,4,7,1,1,2,1,1,2) - Although she showed some kinks in her armour this episode, no one (other than Troy) steps up to challenge her so it's still her game to lose. Bad decision trying to win RC. She said beforehand she'd take Alicia or Christina if she won to get them away from Troy, but if you want the others away from Troy--Take Troy! In the Godfather's "Book of Success" keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Anyway she seemed to have performed the necessary damage control and did extrememly well in her IC win.

2) SABRINA (1,1,1,1,4,3,4,4,3,3) - Played it super cool back at camp while Kim/Chelsea/Alicia were off on Reward. Also very crafty how she smoked out Christina as one most likely to jump ship. Without question, has the most "street smarts" of anyone this season. If only she wasn't forced to hand over the HII she found, she could be looking at a solid road to the F3.

3) KAT (12,14,12,11,12,10,7,8,5,6) - I must admit she exposed a crack in my hard exterior and I actually felt bad for her. But sorry Kitty Kat, YES you are a follower. You can talk a proactive game all you want, but at the end of the day you did exactly what Kim and her posse wanted and voted for Troy. Didn't a "wise man" say a couple weeks ago that "actions speak louder than words?" LOL. But there's still a game to be played. If she wants to walk the walk she'll need to try to eliminate Kim. If she doesn't, then despite her tears and sorry eyes, her legacy this season will be that of a follower.

4) CHELSEA (2,8,8,10,5,7,6,9,4,4) - Went surprisely early in the RC. Other than being chosen for Reward by Kim (no surprise) and a solid showing in the IC, not one of her better episodes. But not a bad one either. It's blatantly obvious she's Kim's right hand gal, but at this point of the season it may be too late for anyone to do anything about it.

5) TARZAN (11,12,15,14,13,10,9,10,6,5) - May have been the first episode he didn't do anything to annoy me. His comment to Jeff speaking as a walking Thesauras was comic relief. Although he did create a female group orgy when he beat Troy in his IC heat for those who enjoy that sort of thing.

6) ALICIA (16,16,13,12,7,12,11,6,7,8) - I wouldn't read a lot into Kim taking Alicia to Reward--that was her anti-Troy plan all along. Spreading the wealth with her axe chop at RC is a great way of pissing off as many people off as possible. Her offensive comparison of Christina to her special ed kids needs no further elaboration. She's just a miserable person who has no chance to win...maybe sitting next to Tarzan and Christina? But even then I doubt it.

7) CHRISTINA (6,2,6,5,9,5,3,5,8,7) -Anyone so receptive to being a pawn in this game has got to get a low ranking. She almost inadvertantly brought Troy back into the game, but Kim has too many followers. Never has anyone performed so horribly in a challenge and looked so great. But if her performance does not exceed her appearance in the next episode, she's joining the Jury.

BOOTED) TROY (5,4,2,2,2,2,1,3,2,1) - Aside from not winning the IC, he did as well in this episode as anyone could have in his situation. Granted it was easy to read the writing on the wall, but all in all, he took it well. Definitely used his parting words to campaign for the "Fan Favorite" award. From memory, other than James in Skankivor: Micronesia, I don't think anyone leaving the game at this point won the award. In any event when most fans look at "One World" the two castaways who will immediately come to mind will be Kim and Troy. Final Note: Forget who wins the million next month; Christina's answer of Troy when asked "Who would you want to be stranded on an island with?," makes Troy the Grand Prize winner in my mind.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S24 One World Ep. 11 Love/Loathe Li...   Aruba     04-26-12       
   RE: S24 One World Ep. 11 Love/Loath...   Belle Book     04-26-12     1  
   RE: S24 One World Ep. 11 Love/Loath...   michel     04-26-12     2  
     RE: S24 One World Ep. 11 Love/Loath...   Aruba     04-27-12     3  
   RE: S24 One World Ep. 11 Love/Loath...   dabo     04-27-12     4  
     RE: S24 One World Ep. 11 Love/Loath...   iltarion     04-28-12     5  
         RE: S24 One World Ep. 11 Love/Loath...   Aruba     04-28-12     6  
             RE: S24 One World Ep. 11 Love/Loath...   michel     04-28-12     8  
             RE: S24 One World Ep. 11 Love/Loath...   iltarion     04-28-12     9  
                 RE: S24 One World Ep. 11 Love/Loath...   michel     04-28-12     10  
                     RE: S24 One World Ep. 11 Love/Loath...   garyc     04-29-12     14  
                         RE: S24 One World Ep. 11 Love/Loath...   michel     04-29-12     16  
                             RE: S24 One World Ep. 11 Love/Loath...   iltarion     04-30-12     23  
                 RE: S24 One World Ep. 11 Love/Loath...   Aruba     04-30-12     22  
   RE: S24 One World Ep. 11 Love/Loath...   michel     04-28-12     7  
     RE: S24 One World Ep. 11 Love/Loath...   iltarion     04-29-12     11  
         RE: S24 One World Ep. 11 Love/Loath...   dabo     04-29-12     12  
         RE: S24 One World Ep. 11 Love/Loath...   michel     04-29-12     13  
         RE: S24 One World Ep. 11 Love/Loath...   garyc     04-29-12     15  
             RE: S24 One World Ep. 11 Love/Loath...   Belle Book     04-29-12     17  
                 RE: S24 One World Ep. 11 Love/Loath...   iltarion     04-29-12     18  
                     RE: S24 One World Ep. 11 Love/Loath...   michel     04-29-12     19  
                         RE: S24 One World Ep. 11 Love/Loath...   iltarion     04-30-12     20  
                             RE: S24 One World Ep. 11 Love/Loath...   michel     04-30-12     21  
   Tallies   dabo     05-02-12     24  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •