The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S24 One World Ep. 11 Love/Loathe Li..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Current Message

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-29-12, 09:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: S24 One World Ep. 11 Love/Loath..."

>Why would Troy vote for Kim?
>Because she is in charge.

Why would Troy vote against Kim?
Because she is in charge.
Works both ways.

>Even if they weren't clued
>in before, unlikely, Troy made
>it very clear who was
>in charge and what was
>going on.

They know Kim's ideas make a lot of sense, so they are going along. In charge? It's never that clear cut.

>A quote from Kim on Episode
>4 certainly doesn't override what
>we've seen more recently.
>We saw Kim and Sabrina discuss
>the F3.

Because Kim needed to get all the women on board to eliminate the guys and Sab was the one present at the time. You never promise someone anything less than F3 unless you are Alex Bell.

>Just this last episode Kim said
>she didn't want to see
>Alicia, Christina, and Troy together.
>That is stating very clearly
>who is out there that
>she doesn't trust.

She said that to Kat but is it what she really thinks? Was it just a way to set the stage to give a spot to Alicia? Kim also said that Alicia and Chelsea were the two she wanted to be with the most so there was deception in her words. I'm thinking she is saying what everyone needs to hear, not what she is thinking.

>Sabrina is voted as contributing the
>least to the tribe. Another
>great reason to keep her
>around. That is who you
>want sitting next to you
>at FTC.

There are plenty of goats for Kim. Keep the ones you trust.

>It was necessary to show Sabrina
>reveal the vote to Christina
>in order to explain how
>Christina was then able to
>reveal the vote to Troy.
>So, it wasn't something that
>was kept in the edit
>to say anything about Sabrina.

Even if nothing had been shown, Troy's vote for Christina would have led the audience to think Tarzan told him to do so. Nothing in that scene was absolutely necessary.

>I can agree that Kat probably
>doesn't know she can't beat
>Kim and would probably be
>fine with riding Kim to
>the F3. Of course, Kat's
>comments last episode contradict that.

But Kat thinks she is running the show, that her only problem is that no one sees it: "I am getting tired that people keep on telling me what to do because, you know, no one thinks I am the one running the show. Everyone thinks that Kim is, like I can't make a decision for myself? What is this? It’s frustrating for me."

>But I think Alicia would love
>to make a move if
>an opening was allowed to
>her. If you boot Sabrina,
>Alicia has her chance.

Voting out Sab would satisfy Alicia's need to make a move and, if it doesn't, then there's still Chelsea.

>Of course the previews aren't going
>to lead us to believe
>another predictable boot is coming.
>They almost always play whatever
>other angle they possible can.
>So, when Kim tells Chelsea,
>"Sabrina first" in a preview,
>that makes me doubt more
>that she is going anywhere.

But the previews usually relate to what happens in the episode. Note that the previews are already giving us two boot options: Kat and Sab. Misdirection usually plays up one alternate angle, not two. A predictable boot would be either Tarzan or Christina so they'd just need to involve one of Kat or Sab in order to blur the situation, not both.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S24 One World Ep. 11 Love/Loathe Li...   Aruba     04-26-12       
   RE: S24 One World Ep. 11 Love/Loath...   Belle Book     04-26-12     1  
   RE: S24 One World Ep. 11 Love/Loath...   michel     04-26-12     2  
     RE: S24 One World Ep. 11 Love/Loath...   Aruba     04-27-12     3  
   RE: S24 One World Ep. 11 Love/Loath...   dabo     04-27-12     4  
     RE: S24 One World Ep. 11 Love/Loath...   iltarion     04-28-12     5  
         RE: S24 One World Ep. 11 Love/Loath...   Aruba     04-28-12     6  
             RE: S24 One World Ep. 11 Love/Loath...   michel     04-28-12     8  
             RE: S24 One World Ep. 11 Love/Loath...   iltarion     04-28-12     9  
                 RE: S24 One World Ep. 11 Love/Loath...   michel     04-28-12     10  
                     RE: S24 One World Ep. 11 Love/Loath...   garyc     04-29-12     14  
                         RE: S24 One World Ep. 11 Love/Loath...   michel     04-29-12     16  
                             RE: S24 One World Ep. 11 Love/Loath...   iltarion     04-30-12     23  
                 RE: S24 One World Ep. 11 Love/Loath...   Aruba     04-30-12     22  
   RE: S24 One World Ep. 11 Love/Loath...   michel     04-28-12     7  
     RE: S24 One World Ep. 11 Love/Loath...   iltarion     04-29-12     11  
         RE: S24 One World Ep. 11 Love/Loath...   dabo     04-29-12     12  
         RE: S24 One World Ep. 11 Love/Loath...   michel     04-29-12     13  
         RE: S24 One World Ep. 11 Love/Loath...   garyc     04-29-12     15  
             RE: S24 One World Ep. 11 Love/Loath...   Belle Book     04-29-12     17  
                 RE: S24 One World Ep. 11 Love/Loath...   iltarion     04-29-12     18  
                     RE: S24 One World Ep. 11 Love/Loath...   michel     04-29-12     19  
                         RE: S24 One World Ep. 11 Love/Loath...   iltarion     04-30-12     20  
                             RE: S24 One World Ep. 11 Love/Loath...   michel     04-30-12     21  
   Tallies   dabo     05-02-12     24  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •